Be Wary of Whole Life threads

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
ilmartello

Re: Be Wary of Whole Life threads

Post by ilmartello »

flgatorray wrote:
bluemarlin08 wrote:My dad is an agent for one of the big mutuals and he showed me some illustrations about this product. From my memory the rates are not guaranteed, projected. That was last year, maybe there are some better products around now that will give you this guaranteed, what particular company are you referring to?

All 4 of the companies I mentioned earlier have guaranteed cash value in second year that's a positive ROR.
yielding less than aaa-rated securities, give me a break
flgatorray

Re: Be Wary of Whole Life threads

Post by flgatorray »

ilmartello wrote:
flgatorray wrote:
bluemarlin08 wrote:My dad is an agent for one of the big mutuals and he showed me some illustrations about this product. From my memory the rates are not guaranteed, projected. That was last year, maybe there are some better products around now that will give you this guaranteed, what particular company are you referring to?

All 4 of the companies I mentioned earlier have guaranteed cash value in second year that's a positive ROR.
yielding less than aaa-rated securities, give me a break

Ok then...Show me the facts of these AAA rated securities? CUSIP??