Welcome to the Personal Finance forum. This subforum is for personal financial issues that don't involve investments. Examples of acceptable topics are:
- employment issues
- credit card and credit rating issues
- mortgage and loan issues
- legal issues that have a financial component like wills and pre-nuptial agreements
Note that topics must be directly connected to your (or your friend's or family's) financial life. General comments or complaints about these topics will be removed. If you aren't sure if a topic is OK, ask yourself these questions.
1) Does it relate to finance issues (but it's not an investing question)?
2) Is it personal? In other words, is it about you (or on behalf of someone specific).
3) Is it actionable? Can you do something with the replies that will make a difference in your financial life or the products or services you buy.
These requirements are in addition to the general forum rules found on the Policy and Etiquette post.
Welcome and thank you for your participation.
Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
1 post • Page 1 of 1