NJ-630 Online Extension request - Click I Accept/Submit before specifying payment?

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
Topic Author
grinvestor

NJ-630 Online Extension request - Click I Accept/Submit before specifying payment?

Post by grinvestor »

I'm filling out the Application For Extension Of Time To File 2020 New Jersey Gross Income Tax Return (NJ-630) online. I've typed in my name, address, SS#, and clicked "NJ-1040 - requests an extension of 6 months until 10/15/2021 to file the return". There's an "I understand that ..." paragraph, and then an I Accept/Submit button. If anyone has "been there done that", here is my QUESTION:

If I click Accept/Submit, will it ask me, as part of the same session, for the amount and form of payment? (As opposed to my hoping to find some other "make a payment" menu)

(Also, on the off chance that someone knows what happens if my session terminates after "acceptance" but before I specify the payment amount and method, that would be great, but please don't let a lack of that info stop you from answering my main question above.)

Thanks for any information.