EIDL increase

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
Topic Author
newbie003

EIDL increase

Post by newbie003 »

Hi. As an accountant, I've been helping some of the companies I work with apply for EIDL increases.

For some of them, the requests seem to be working great. We click the request increase button, move the slider to increase the amount, follow all the steps, including verifying identity and electronically signing (might have just been a 4506 I don't recall). The steps to complete all say Completed. The Status says Amount Confirmed (and shows the new amount) and has a green button which says Your loan modification is being processed.

However, for others, after we dragged the slider to increase the amount, the process stopped (and in fact still says 'Change Amount'). It shows the new amount but still has the option to Change Amount, the green button says Amount Confirmed (which I think is left over from the original request, not the new one), and Steps to Complete; Verify Identity and Review and Sign, say Start but are grayed out.