‘We obviously bet on the wrong horse’: I co-signed my nephew’s $55K student loan: He has no degree and no job. Aside fro

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
Topic Author
newyorker

‘We obviously bet on the wrong horse’: I co-signed my nephew’s $55K student loan: He has no degree and no job. Aside fro

Post by newyorker »

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/we-ob ... eid=yhoof2

I read an interesting article while at yahoo finance. Cant believe people still fall for cosigning.
Flyer24

Re: ‘We obviously bet on the wrong horse’: I co-signed my nephew’s $55K student loan: He has no degree and no job. Aside

Post by Flyer24 »

This thread has run its course and is locked (not personal nor actionable). General comment threads are off topic in the forums with "Personal" in the title. See: A reminder that non-investing general comment threads are OT
- It must be personal. In other words, you must be asking about your own situation. You can also ask on behalf of someone specific, such as a family member.

- It must be actionable. You must be able to do something specific with the replies that will make a difference in your situation.
If you have a specific question, please ask directly and provide sufficient information for members to supply appropriate advice.