1. HSBC only asked for property address, purchase price, loan amount, estimated credit score. He came back with below quote:
Code: Select all
Loan Amount: 390,000 Occupancy :Single Family, Primary Residence Interest Rate: 3.375% Points: 0 APR : 3.422% P&I Payment: 1,724.17 Bank Fees: 1,140
2. A friend with similar credit received a official quote from Wells Fargo for the same interest rate, but the APR is only 3.392%. does it mean HSBC charge more fees than Wells Fargo?
3. Will the bank provide all fees when I provide basic info for them to give me a quote without a formal loan application? I don't want to pay application fees before decide which lender I'll go.
4. Aimloans guarantee the closing costs even on the 3rd party fees. Does the lender charge us 3rd party fees or we pay 3rd party directly?
5. When compare the mortgage rates, I'll compare the APR with zero points since APR includes the other fees charged by lender. Is this correct?
6. How can I compare 3rd party fees from different banks?
7. Anything else I should compare?