Guranteed Monthly Income Comparision - Consumer Tools

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
Topic Author
rishare

Guranteed Monthly Income Comparision - Consumer Tools

Post by rishare » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi,

I am looking for Retirement Monthly Income comparision tool. Are there any free tools like Carguru for comparing car prices.
I want to do comparision which Insurance company pays best Guranteed Monthly Income based on Amount for 7Yrs and 10 Yrs Annuity or Fixed Income.

Your assistance or information will be appreciated.

Thanks
Raja

David Jay

Re: Guranteed Monthly Income Comparision - Consumer Tools

Post by David Jay » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I do not know of an aggregator-style comparison tool but a lot of people here use immediateannuiites.com for quick quotes.

I suspect that the fixed annuity market will be very competitive because it is so easy to do side-by-side comparisons. There is no “special sauce” because of the limited range of investments that insurance companies are allowed to use.
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future - Niels Bohr | To get the "risk premium", you really do have to take the risk - nisiprius

JoMoney

Re: Guranteed Monthly Income Comparision - Consumer Tools

Post by JoMoney » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:53 am

"To achieve satisfactory investment results is easier than most people realize; to achieve superior results is harder than it looks." - Benjamin Graham