H&R Block 2018 Tax Software Deluxe $18.00 - Black Friday sale

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
JimMolony

Re: H&R Block 2018 Tax Software Deluxe Federal + State $29.95

Post by JimMolony » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Monster99 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:21 pm
It was $18 until about noon... I was just getting around to order but now it is $32 -bummer!😣
clear your cookies and try again. I did and got it for $18.

Kevin M

Re: H&R Block 2018 Tax Software Deluxe $18.00 - Black Friday sale

Post by Kevin M » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:42 pm

diy60 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:29 pm
Kevin M wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:38 pm
Just tried to order from Walmart four times using three different credit cards. All orders got cancelled due to payment verification issues. :oops:
I had this same exact issue. Tried multiple times, this is how I fixed it.

You need to talk to a CS rep, and I used the "call back" feature which actually worked extremely fast.

1. Went to https://help.walmart.com/app/ask
2. Select any "Choose your topic" and "What can I help you with". (anything will work)
3. After the page refreshes, click the "phone" tab, and enter your info.
4. Click "Submit". Wait time for the call back was no more than several seconds

Give the customer service rep any of your failed order numbers. They will then indicate their fraud department blocked the transaction (I have no idea why). State you would like to order again, and they will send a note to the fraud dept and will inform you to wait 30 mins before ordering again (but no later than 24 hrs). NOTE: You will need to tell the CS rep what credit card you will be using. It was a PIA but it actually fixed the problem.

In hindsight the Amazon offer would have been much simpler with the added benefit of the download link remaining in your purchase history, but since I don't have a crystal ball and it was Thurs evening I pushed forward with the WM order.

Best of luck.
I tried the same thing, but using online chat instead. In her last statement to me, she said to try back within two hours, although I do think earlier she said 24 hours, and to use the last card I tried. I went to the gym, and it was a little more than two hours when I got home, but I tried anyway, and that order was cancelled too.

So, my wife bought it with her credit card, and so far, that order has not been cancelled. All the other cancellations came in email within a few minutes of the order verification, and it's been more than 30 minutes since the last order.

Kevin
Wiki ||.......|| Suggested format for Asking Portfolio Questions (edit original post)

Kevin M

Post by Kevin M » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:45 pm

HueyLD wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:45 pm
What payment verification issues? is their web system down or something?
After receiving an order confirmation email, a minute or so later, I receive an email with this in it:
Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but we've canceled the items shown below because we couldn't verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign in to your account and be sure your billing address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current.
Kevin
Wiki ||.......|| Suggested format for Asking Portfolio Questions (edit original post)

student

Post by student » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:47 pm

F150HD wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:18 pm
Can someone who downloaded or bought DELUXE 2018 confirm it contains Schedule D?

Reading online, it kinda looks like Deluxe no longer has that?

I was looking here under Deluxe, and this does not state Schedule D is included: https://www.hrblock.com/online-tax-fili ... ax-filing/

Edit: confusing. Looks like if you buy the software, you DO get Schedule D? but if you file 'online' you need to use Premium?
I buy the software, but am finding this somewhat confusing. Why would online-Deluxe be different then the Deluxe you buy and install on your own PC?
Interesting. The one from Amazon is Deluxe Homeowners/Investors. So I assume that it includes Schedule D.

F150HD

Post by F150HD » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:49 pm

student wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:47 pm
F150HD wrote:
Can someone who downloaded or bought DELUXE 2018 confirm it contains Schedule D?

I was looking here under Deluxe, and this does not state Schedule D is included: https://www.hrblock.com/online-tax-fili ... ax-filing/

Edit: confusing. Looks like if you buy the software, you DO get Schedule D? but if you file 'online' you need to use Premium?
I buy the software, but am finding this somewhat confusing. Why would online-Deluxe be different then the Deluxe you buy and install on your own PC?
Interesting. The one from Amazon is Deluxe Homeowners/Investors. So I assume that it includes Schedule D.
I edited my orig post.....and put in 2 links, trying to confirm Deluxe does contain Schedule D.

(Just thinking about the TurboTax Schedule D debacle years ago....)

harmony

Post by harmony » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:59 pm

I am deleting my post because I hadn't seen the edit upthread before I posted it. Maybe that was because my post is on a new page. I want to make sure that F150HD is able to maintain continuity and get his/her question answered as quickly as possible in context.

Flobes

Re: H&R Block deluxe $18 at Amazon

Post by Flobes » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:07 pm

FireAway wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:09 pm
I think this is the best possible deal - H&R Block 2018 Deluxe + state + free (federal) e-file + 5% Amazon bonus on refunds - $18 today.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?search-alias= ... eluxe+2018
Credits from "No Rush Shipping" were automatically applied.

And so I got it (Mac download) for free.

Best possible deal, indeed!

tuningfork

Post by tuningfork » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:30 pm

F150HD wrote:

I bought H&R Block Deluxe download. I'm running it right now. Schedule D is included.

There's a bit of history about why the online and download Deluxe versions of TurboTax don't match, and perhaps H&R Block does the same. The year TurboTax tried to remove Schedule D from the download Deluxe version (to make it match the online version) is the year I switched to H&R Block.

F150HD

Post by F150HD » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:42 pm

tuningfork wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:30 pm
F150HD wrote:

I bought H&R Block Deluxe download. I'm running it right now. Schedule D is included.

There's a bit of history about why the online and download Deluxe versions of TurboTax don't match, and perhaps H&R Block does the same. The year TurboTax tried to remove Schedule D from the download Deluxe version (to make it match the online version) is the year I switched to H&R Block.
Thanks! :thumbsup :thumbsup

It appears (?) if one uses H&R and files ONLINE at their site, the Deluxe version is different then if one buys the software and installs at home. Just seemed peculiar...not to mention confusing.

munemaker

Post by munemaker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:57 pm

I am holding out for the $10 deal!

Topic Author
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:01 pm

tuningfork wrote:
...There's a bit of history about why the online and download Deluxe versions of TurboTax don't match, and perhaps H&R Block does the same. The year TurboTax tried to remove Schedule D from the download Deluxe version (to make it match the online version) is the year I switched to H&R Block.
You can search the forum for the discussions. It was seen as nothing more than a revenue generator and is when I switched from TurboTax to TaxACT. I switched to H&R Block last year due to the high price of TaxACT.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

munemaker

Post by munemaker » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:05 pm

LadyGeek wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:01 pm
tuningfork wrote:
...There's a bit of history about why the online and download Deluxe versions of TurboTax don't match, and perhaps H&R Block does the same. The year TurboTax tried to remove Schedule D from the download Deluxe version (to make it match the online version) is the year I switched to H&R Block.
You can search the forum for the discussions. It was seen as nothing more than a revenue generator and is when I switched from TurboTax to TaxACT. I switched to H&R Block last year due to the high price of TaxACT.
As the various tax programs become more popular, one would think the price would decrease due to economy of scale. Instead, the opposite seems to happen.
Last edited by munemaker on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simpleguy123

Post by simpleguy123 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Does this has schedule E/rental income included? I can't seem to find it on amazon/hr block site.

a_movable_life

Post by a_movable_life » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:14 pm

Will [edit] H&R block Deluxe and not small business do 1099 income and Schedule C deductions? Small Business states it handles Partnerships and LLC's. Looks like it will and I ordered it.

Edited by request for clarity.
Last edited by a_movable_life on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vtMaps

Post by vtMaps » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:30 pm

The h&r block website has a link for the supported forms in the deluxe edition:
https://www.hrblock.com/tax-software/up ... lable.html

--vtMaps
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. --James Branch Cabell

harmony

Post by harmony » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Instead of pronouns, (this, it) it might help if we specify download software or online and the title. I know the title of the thread is about Deluxe Software (which I take to mean download), but it might help us stay more organized and helpful if we are specific.

dodecahedron

Post by dodecahedron » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:58 pm

bsteiner wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:49 pm
Before this year, we could pass excess deductions in the final year through to the beneficiaries. We can no longer do that until 2026.
Even before this year or post-2026, the value of deductions passed through to beneficiaries may be minimal since they were (and will be) subject to the 2% of AGI threshold. Beneficiaries are often in a position where it is better if correspondingly less AGI and less deductions get passed through to them from the estate. In my case, I was happy to have deductions taken on the 1041 offsetting estate AGI that otherwise would have been passed through to me.

simpleguy123

Post by simpleguy123 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:01 pm

simpleguy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 pm
Does this has schedule E/rental income included? I can't seem to find it on amazon/hr block site.
I browsed through HR block website and found link to help choose software. Just to update the thread that "Premium" version is recommended if you have rental income. I guess I will just wait..

Topic Author
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:38 pm

vtMaps wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:30 pm
The h&r block website has a link for the supported forms in the deluxe edition:
https://www.hrblock.com/tax-software/up ... lable.html

--vtMaps
That replaces the "coming soon" notice I saw a few days ago.

The state forms are still at "2018 Coming Soon". State Tax Form Software Updates | H&R Block®

If anyone wants to get a head start, the IRS draft forms are here: Draft Tax Forms Type "1040" in the search box to get the related schedules and forms.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

Topic Author
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:40 pm

I merged FireAway's thread into the on-going discussion.

harmony

Post by harmony » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 pm

money_bunny wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:14 pm
Will [edit] H&R block Deluxe and not small business do 1099 income and Schedule C deductions? Small Business states it handles Partnerships and LLC's. Looks like it will and I ordered it.

Edited by request for clarity.
Premium Download software would handle under 10 deductions and 1099 income. Maybe you have a bigger business though.

DarkNyte

Post by DarkNyte » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Anyone able to find where qualified business income deduction is located for HR Block download software? I can't seem to find where I can enter this deduction. I know I qualify for it as well. There isn't a prompt, not sure if I have to manually enter this in, or wait for January 3rd?

criticalmass

Post by criticalmass » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:36 pm

dodecahedron wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Just do not share your activation code credential once you have purchased it. As LadyGeek´s authoritative information makes clear, the purchase of a single Block license does not authorize the use of the purchased software on multiple computers. The clear intent of the 5-efile provision is to allow for a situation where one (hopefully knowledgeable and helpful) family member prepares tax returns for themselves and possibly other family members (e.g., children, elderly relatives, etc.) on a single computer.
However, per H&R Block technical support, you CAN install it on a second computer if it is no longer installed/used on the first. I learned that when a computer had to be replaced in the middle of taxes, ugh. So keep that license key handy, even after installing. Also, filing taxes for family members from that computer is fine too, up to the license limits.

dodecahedron

Post by dodecahedron » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:03 am

criticalmass wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:36 pm
dodecahedron wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Just do not share your activation code credential once you have purchased it. As LadyGeek´s authoritative information makes clear, the purchase of a single Block license does not authorize the use of the purchased software on multiple computers. The clear intent of the 5-efile provision is to allow for a situation where one (hopefully knowledgeable and helpful) family member prepares tax returns for themselves and possibly other family members (e.g., children, elderly relatives, etc.) on a single computer.
However, per H&R Block technical support, you CAN install it on a second computer if it is no longer installed/used on the first. I learned that when a computer had to be replaced in the middle of taxes, ugh. So keep that license key handy, even after installing. Also, filing taxes for family members from that computer is fine too, up to the license limits.
Yes, absolutely, software licenses including Block´s generally provide for that kind of backup arrangement of moving to a new computer if the first one crashes.

CardinalRule

Post by CardinalRule » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:22 am

Thanks. I just bought the Block software for $17.50 on Amazon. It seems to have imported my 2017 TT return easily. Very much a work in progress, in terms of IRS forms, but I'll definitely be trying it out for tax planning in coming weeks. I generally get a copy of TurboTax Premier for free from my brokerage, but not until January. If I'm happy with Block, I might just stick with it and file.
dodecahedron wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:25 pm

I was able to do that import, with great ease, in 2014 when I made the switch from TT to Block. I had already acquired TT (I believe for free as a Vanguard Flagship member) but was getting sufficiently annoyed at a flaw that when I saw a cheap price for Block in January 2015, I decided to kick its tires. The rest is history--I imported, Block performed, and I have not looked to switch back.

BoxOfUpticks

Post by BoxOfUpticks » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:11 am

munemaker wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:57 pm
Have you seen a price that low in recent years?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary, and those that don't.

HueyLD

Post by HueyLD » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:23 am

Flobes wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:07 pm
FireAway wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:09 pm
I think this is the best possible deal - H&R Block 2018 Deluxe + state + free (federal) e-file + 5% Amazon bonus on refunds - $18 today.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?search-alias= ... eluxe+2018

What is “credit from no rush shipping?”

HueyLD

Post by HueyLD » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:23 am

munemaker wrote:
I am holding out for the $0 deal. :)

dodecahedron

Post by dodecahedron » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:28 am

HueyLD wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:23 am
Flobes wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:07 pm

What is “credit from no rush shipping?”
Prime members qualify for free two-day shipping but they also have the option to select ¨No Rush¨ shipping which may take longer but can be used for credits that can be applied toward certain kinds of purchases.

Monster99

Post by Monster99 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:36 am

BoxOfUpticks wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:11 am
munemaker wrote:
Usually after April 15....😁

JW-Retired

Post by JW-Retired » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:45 am

BoxOfUpticks wrote:
munemaker wrote:
Not that recent, but they once sent me a free Deluxe for being a good customer. That's my one and only good deal. Usually I just pay the typical $30 price as soon as it's available.

I do find it amusing that so many Bogleheads seem to work this feverishly looking for Tax Software bargains. This thread has 231 responses! :P
JW
Retired at Last

carolinaman

Post by carolinaman » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

I just bought it for $22.99. I hope it works for me because I have schedule D this year as well.

vtMaps

Post by vtMaps » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:48 am

simpleguy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:01 pm
simpleguy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 pm
I browsed through HR block website and found link to help choose software. Just to update the thread that "Premium" version is recommended if you have rental income. I guess I will just wait..
They recommend that you buy Premium if you have rental income because the interview is more thorough. If you know how to fill out schedule E, then you can use the Deluxe version which contains all the same forms as Premium.

I posted a link earlier in this thread that shows all the forms that Deluxe supports.

--vtMaps
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. --James Branch Cabell

harmony

Post by harmony » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:37 am

I found the link to the federal forms supported for each of the three cheapest versions of the Desktop/Download product. Each list claims that it has Schedule C and Schedule D, and even Form 8949 (for sale of capital assets) for Basic, Deluxe and Premium. What's the point of getting Premium or Deluxe if one is familiar with Schedule C and Schedule D and doesn't really need the interview? With TaxAct, I couldn't even get a Schedule C to load last year unless I upgraded to their most expensive download software.
Last edited by harmony on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

munemaker

Post by munemaker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:39 am

Monster99 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:36 am
BoxOfUpticks wrote:
munemaker wrote:
I looked at my receipt from last year I paid $9.95 plus PA sales tax for "H&R Block 2017 Deluxe Federal + State" on 01/13/2018. It is some sort of weird deal that seems to come up every year on SlickDeals. There was a CD image that you had to run through some sort of a conversion program, then you could download, sign up and activate the program. I don't claim to understand it all, but it works. Hopefully the same deal comes up this tax year.

criticalmass

Post by criticalmass » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:14 pm

munemaker wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:39 am
Monster99 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:36 am
BoxOfUpticks wrote:
munemaker wrote:
I looked at my receipt from last year I paid $9.95 plus PA sales tax for "H&R Block 2017 Deluxe Federal + State" on 01/13/2018. It is some sort of weird deal that seems to come up every year on SlickDeals. There was a CD image that you had to run through some sort of a conversion program, then you could download, sign up and activate the program. I don't claim to understand it all, but it works. Hopefully the same deal comes up this tax year.
H&R Block sends out promotion disks (or you can download the promotion disk image). If you start the program at a certain time, but then exit the software instead of buying, it offers you a reduced price. This is sort of like a store clerk offering a lower price as you leave. YMMV. The disks are usually mailed around December.

PowderDay9

Post by PowderDay9 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:36 am

First time buying H&R block on amazon. Anyone else having problems getting it to download on your PC? I tried 3 different computers and am wondering if something is wrong with Amazon. I click download and it just gets stuck after downloading a few percent.

CULater

Post by CULater » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 am

PowderDay9 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:36 am
First time buying H&R block on amazon. Anyone else having problems getting it to download on your PC? I tried 3 different computers and am wondering if something is wrong with Amazon. I click download and it just gets stuck after downloading a few percent.
I recall having this problem last year, but not for sure what solved it. As I recall, I think it just took an unexpectedly long time for the thing to finally begin downloading and once a waited and waited it finally happened. Could be wrong about that, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

CardinalRule

Post by CardinalRule » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:43 am

No problems here, although I just ended up ignoring the instructions about installing this old piece of software, which doesn't appear to be compatible with Windows 10:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/swvgdtt/help/ ... rt_upgrade

I used Chrome for the Block download.
PowderDay9 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:36 am

Kevin M

Post by Kevin M » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Kevin M wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:42 pm
diy60 wrote:
Kevin M wrote:
Just tried to order from Walmart four times using three different credit cards. All orders got cancelled due to payment verification issues. :oops:
<snip>
I tried the same thing, but using online chat instead.
<snip>
So, my wife bought it with her credit card, and so far, that order has not been cancelled.
But ... after two days, I still have not received an email with a link or instructions to download the software. The status still shows as "preparing order", "email will be sent".

Just chatted with the help center, and they're telling me it will take up to 48 hours for the gift card department to resolve this.

What a headache. I sure wish I had seen the $18 deal at Amazon before trying to order from Walmart.com.

Kevin

nalor511

Post by nalor511 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Kevin M wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:22 pm
Kevin M wrote:
diy60 wrote:
Kevin M wrote:
<snip>
<snip>
So, my wife bought it with her credit card, and so far, that order has not been cancelled.
But ... after two days, I still have not received an email with a link or instructions to download the software. The status still shows as "preparing order", "email will be sent".

Just chatted with the help center, and they're telling me it will take up to 48 hours for the gift card department to resolve this.

What a headache. I sure wish I had seen the $18 deal at Amazon before trying to order from Walmart.com.

Kevin
Weird, mine came from WM within 3 hours. I used a credit card, but I didn't purchase during the BF rush, they're probably working through a backlog of software orders

John151

Post by John151 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Opaque pricing and short-lived deals are why I stopped using TurboTax and H&R Block. FreeTaxUSA charges only one price: zero. If you want to e-file a state return, it’s $12.95.

diy60

Post by diy60 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Kevin M wrote:

Kevin
Email link for download came from "Admin.NoReply@esd . . . . . ", which was not something my eye was looking for. Missed it for a whole day. Check your email or spam folder for the aforementioned email. As an aside, when I missed this email after about a day I attempted to cancel the order, and magically 5 mins later the status on the order page updated to email sent. No way will I ever order anything downloadable from WM again. Best of luck.

tuningfork

Post by tuningfork » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Kevin M wrote:

Kevin
If the status is "preparing order" you can cancel it and place your order with Amazon. I waited 8 hours, Walmart still hadn't sent me the email to download (I checked spam folder and tried various searches to be sure I hadn't missed the email). I want to the order page, canceled it, ordered from Amazon, and was downloading within minutes.

carolinaman

Post by carolinaman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:48 am

Kevin M wrote:
Kevin M wrote:
diy60 wrote:
Kevin M wrote:
<snip>
<snip>

Kevin
I am in same situation. Submitted my order Saturday morning and still waiting on the email. I have made 2 calls to the NO Help Desk. They are clueless about what this is and how it can be rectified. I tried to cancel the order but system will not allow it. If nothing happens today, I will try to cancel through NO Help Desk. Oh the things we will endure to save a few bucks.

Kevin M

Post by Kevin M » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:39 pm

diy60 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:19 pm
Kevin M wrote:
Email link for download came from "Admin.NoReply@esd . . . . . ", which was not something my eye was looking for. Missed it for a whole day. Check your email or spam folder for the aforementioned email. As an aside, when I missed this email after about a day I attempted to cancel the order, and magically 5 mins later the status on the order page updated to email sent. No way will I ever order anything downloadable from WM again. Best of luck.
No email from that address anywhere, but thanks for the tip.

Kevin

Kevin M

Post by Kevin M » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:41 pm

tuningfork wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:22 pm
Kevin M wrote:
If the status is "preparing order" you can cancel it and place your order with Amazon. I waited 8 hours, Walmart still hadn't sent me the email to download (I checked spam folder and tried various searches to be sure I hadn't missed the email). I want to the order page, canceled it, ordered from Amazon, and was downloading within minutes.
Wish I had done that. The price on Amazon is back up to $29.97 now.

Kevin

UpsetRaptor

Post by UpsetRaptor » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:38 pm

I bought Deluxe from Walmart when it was first offered at $18, about a week ago. The download/keys email came 10 minutes later, though from an atypical email address, Admin.NoReply@esd.... Download/install successful (Windows 10). Running now, it includes Schedule D. No issues so far. Good luck.

ray.james

Post by ray.james » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Mine came in 36 hours later. So I guess there is a delay due to thanksgiving busy, but you will get it in a few days.
When in doubt, http://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79939

protagonist

Post by protagonist » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 pm

I bought Premium for $46.50 on Nov 21 on Amazon.
Saw Amazon was selling it for $32.50 on Nov 23.
I called Amazon to see if they would reimburse the $14 difference.
Not a chance.