Form to represent spouse in IRS visit

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
Post Reply
Topic Author
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 am

Form to represent spouse in IRS visit

Post by Mrxyz »

I need to visit the IRS for undeclared traditional IRA so that they can tell me what penalty I have to pay. The thread below explains it a little more;


I tried to look up online and came up with form 2848 to fill out so that my spouse does not have to come to the visit. Is that the correct form?

Post Reply