Anybody using Bancorp as their HSA administrator?

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
whitecliff

Anybody using Bancorp as their HSA administrator?

Post by whitecliff » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:05 pm

I have been doing some research about using my HSA as a purely investing vehicle/ stealth IRA and looking for an administrator. Most have been using health saving administrators or HSA bank but all the fees are higher than Bancorp. All the fees I can see on them is 5.99 to purchase their list of funds which does include most of the fidelity index funds and thats it if you keep more than 2500 in the account. Their is an inactivity fee unless you make one purchase a year, which I will to fund it and thats it. Anybody else have any experience with them, seems like the company to go with. Thanks

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: Anybody using Bancorp as their HSA administrator?

Post by LadyGeek » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:10 pm

This thread is now in the Personal Finance (Not Investing) forum (HSA administrator).

The wiki has a short list: HSA custodians and options (This is not a recommendation, just what members have found so far.)
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.