Business Credit Cards

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
Zecht

Business Credit Cards

Post by Zecht » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 pm

There are a ton of threads out there about the best consumer cash back cards, but I wanted to know if there were any particular business cash back cards that the Boglehead community likes to use. I would also like to get an idea of if these cards have gross/net income requirements that you know of, if possible.

WHL

Re: Business Credit Cards

Post by WHL » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:42 pm

I have no idea about strictly cash back cards, but most of the personal travel rewards cards are available in business versions with the same sign up bonuses. Chase SW, Citi AA, Chase Ink, etc.

Plenty of ways to get the sign up bonuses, and you don't need to have a legitimate business, either.

KYBOSH

Re: Business Credit Cards

Post by KYBOSH » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Currently there are really only two great choices for reward business CCS. Chase INK cards and Amex SimplyCash which are great for earning high returns on certain categories like office supply stores but those high returns are capped. Other options include Amex's Membership Reward generating cards and CapitalOne's SPARK card which gives you unlimited 1.5% cashback. You will almost never find a business card that generates more than 1.5% cashback except for capped category spend.

If miles and points are your stick then cards like the Amex SPG business card or airline mile earning cards are out there as well. It all depends on your spending pattern habits and what you are looking to score.

Hope this helps!