Wife is scared to quit.

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills
dad2000

Re: Wife is scared to quit.

Post by dad2000 »

My vote:

She's in a protected class. Try to negotiate a severance.

Have her take some time off after leaving. I like the gym idea.

Tell her to find any work she likes, regardless of the pay. Her income would just be icing on the cake anyway.
delamer

Post by delamer »

I can see why your wife is hesitant to quit. If she is in a high-level position, I am sure she gets a lot of satisfaction from her accomplishments and the money in spite of the stress. She could be afraid of being bored to tears.

Also, with a 9 year old son and you being significantly younger than her, I can understand that she might be worried about finances if she stops working. I am not sure if your life insurance is adequate. And if you were run over by a truck tomorrow, how would your family get health insurance?

You mention that she isn't interested in looking for another job. Do you know why? Is she afraid of not being able to find a position at the same level of her current job? Would she be happy with less prestige as long as the job was interesting?
btenny

Post by btenny »

Nepotism is so common in big companies that no one should be surprised by it or stress out over it. These companies have all kinds of rules to prevent lower level employees from promoting or helping their relatives but then the CEO office does it and no one can complain. Same with raises and travel expenses and so forth. The corner office does all kinds of stuff that would not be acceptable at lower levels but is done by the owner/ceo and his family. Look what happend at Budweiser and Ford and Motorola to name a few companies that all but went broke and fell apart when the grandkids or great grandkids got the reins. Ford has recovered somewhat (but with a way smaller market share) since Henry Jr saw the error of his ways and fired himself. The Budweiser great grandkid had to sell the company his mess was so large and unrecoverable. Motorola got torn into several pieces and sold off after the grandkids took over and could not figure out how to run it.

So net net many other companies where your wife might find a job could have the same isssues today or sometime in the near future. It is just the way of the world. People help their kids irregardless.

Bill
thebogledude

Post by thebogledude »

I do not mean for this post to be disrespectful or offending in any way but just my .02 along with everyone elses...

The answer is rudimentary if you allow it to be plus I'm not an quant so I can't crunch out the numbers for you.

Whenever I hear corporate whining "this is unfair, what should I do (arms flailing) ?"
I always revert back to my father in these type of situations, not for what he would do, but what he didn't have for resource.

He wasn't a corporate guy. He was from the- I quit school to help out the family-type of guy.
up at the crack of dawn, an honest days work meant 11 hours.
the type of guy who wouldn't show his emotion, old school proper.
when he would get sick (and it wasn't that often), wouldn't go see the doctor, only option was go to work or go to work.
vacation was to Great Adventure amusement (only once.)

yeah, my dad had grit. You can't fake grit because it comes from how you handle adversity. that's the best I can explain.

Does she have grit?
You might learn grit from watching the movie True Grit, if not, it's still a great movie to watch (the remake with Jeff Bridges).
Take the vacation fund and visit the slums of India or the villages of Argentine, where people can't afford shoes and don't have access to clean water.
or adequate medical care. There you will learn about grit.

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances; — William Shakespeare, As You Like It, 2/7
johnny72

Post by johnny72 »

bogledude, I have a picture of a random man working in a coal mine hangin on the wall next to my phone at work.

I put that there to remind myself of how much of a jerk I am anytime I start to think how difficult my job typing on computers all day is.

I am a living example of how someone with no problems can invent infinite strife in their head.
fandango

Post by fandango »

The corporate environment has always been very stressful. That's nothing new.

Your wife should try putting all of this in perspective.

What is the worst thing that could happen to her? Well, she could get fired. Then she gets some severance and comes home. Maybe gets some help finding another job.

In the total scheme of things, staying up and worrying about a job is not worth it. Especially if she plans on leaving anyway in a year or two.
SnapShots

Post by SnapShots »

With only 2 years left to retirement, I wouldn't quit. But, DW needs to change her attitude about work so she isn't miserable and losing sleep. So, What! if the spoiled son gets a $150K position? Or, the higher ups are getting raises and the "little" people aren't. Life isn't fair and if she quits it won't change a darn thing at that company.

What she can change is her outlook. It's really as simple as that. We all can decide how to view life. That doesn't mean she agrees, like what's going on. She has to decide she can't change anything. Quit trying. Show up. Do her job. Get an attitude adjustment. Get out in 2 years with her retirement. In the mean time, take those vacations - she needs them. And, some counseling probably would help. Once she makes a decision to stay - adjust - accept - and not care - she'll be OK.

You shouldn't stay out of IT. It's a fast changing world. Get back in even if the salary is lower. The longer you're out of work the harder it will be to get hired. You and DW have a great cushion, have made good decisions and can look forward to an early and wonderful retirement. But, too early to stop right now, especially with a 9 year old. My 2 cents.

Best to you and wife. Tell DW to get some sleep. :wink:
the best decision many times is the hardest to do
Grt2bOutdoors

Post by Grt2bOutdoors »

johnny72 wrote:bogledude, I have a picture of a random man working in a coal mine hangin on the wall next to my phone at work.

I put that there to remind myself of how much of a jerk I am anytime I start to think how difficult my job typing on computers all day is.

I am a living example of how someone with no problems can invent infinite strife in their head.
My great grandfather emigrated from Europe and worked the coal mines of Kentucky and West Virginia with a pickaxe in the "teens", the company of men who did that work were "rough n tumble", not the coddled peaches we have today. The pay was cash, the benefits were none. My occupation is the equivalent of drinking a cup of coffee compared to that work.
"One should invest based on their need, ability and willingness to take risk - Larry Swedroe" Asking Portfolio Questions
ResNullius

Post by ResNullius »

I agree with the folks who say that you're too far out to make reasonably accurate projections. The fact is that your wife has a good paying job. She should keep it until she find a better one. Work isn't supposed to be easy, and that's why you get paid real money to work. On the other hand, being misable all the time isn't worth a little extra money. She should find another job, even if it pays less, then consider quitting her current job. In the meantime, she might benefit from talking with a professional about how she feels about her current job, because there are many ways to turn smelly piles into ice cream. Just my two cents.
Topic Author
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

A bit more information.

She's the head of Human Resources.

A bit harder to just ignore all the poor decisions management makes when she has to implement them, and she's the face of the company to the workers and mid-level managers who ask her directly why they're not getting raises, etc.

We've got a paid off house, nearly a million in investments, and my salary covers all our bills. At what point can one say "You know, I don't have to do things that are personally distasteful to me anymore"? Yes, her leaving won't change anything at the company, but at least SHE won't have to compromise her values anymore.

This may be more how I feel than how she feels. She goes back and forth between getting away from a job she hates, to "I get paid a ton of money to do fairly easy work (compared to coal mining); There are a ton of people who are struggling and don't even have jobs; how can I complain and why would I walk away from this?"
prudent

Post by prudent »

Well, if she is compromising her values in order to continue in her position, I can't go along with recommendations to stick it out. Having to do that stuff eats at your core. I saw first hand what it did to the HR person where I once worked (he was the nephew of the ignorant tyrant owner). He was genuinely a good guy, but having to be the "face of the company" for all the ridiculous policies and decisions sapped his self-respect. He got to the point where he was ashamed of what he was doing. You don't have to be madly in love with your job, but when you don't NEED to abandon your core principles for a few dollars, don't do it.

If it's either do that or your family starves, that's one thing. But in the OPs situation I can't see why she should suck it up for even one more day. It's not as though if she quits this job she is barred from ever working again. I would not want my wife going through that when it's not necessary.
delamer

Post by delamer »

HomerJ-

It is still unclear to me why your wife is resistant to finding - or at least looking for - another job.

It seems to me that she owes it to herself, and you, to explore that option especially since she is concerned about your family finances. Right now, she is in a trap somewhat of her own making since she is apparently saying 'this job or no job.'
Last edited by delamer on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Random Poster

Post by Random Poster »

HomerJ wrote:We've got a paid off house, nearly a million in investments, and my salary covers all our bills. At what point can one say "You know, I don't have to do things that are personally distasteful to me anymore"?
When you have money, you have options.

I suggest that you (or your wife) consider exploring your options.
Grt2bOutdoors

Post by Grt2bOutdoors »

HomerJ wrote:A bit more information.

She's the head of Human Resources.

A bit harder to just ignore all the poor decisions management makes when she has to implement them, and she's the face of the company to the workers and mid-level managers who ask her directly why they're not getting raises, etc.

We've got a paid off house, nearly a million in investments, and my salary covers all our bills. At what point can one say "You know, I don't have to do things that are personally distasteful to me anymore"? Yes, her leaving won't change anything at the company, but at least SHE won't have to compromise her values anymore.

This may be more how I feel than how she feels. She goes back and forth between getting away from a job she hates, to "I get paid a ton of money to do fairly easy work (compared to coal mining); There are a ton of people who are struggling and don't even have jobs; how can I complain and why would I walk away from this?"

Someone who is in a leadership position knows going in that not all decisions are likely to be optimal to all concerned parties. As someone in the slot you described above, it should be "no" surprise that economic conditions have been sub-par for quite some time and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Why aren't you getting a raise? is in ordinary circumstances hard to explain, however in these extraordinary times is easier to explain as I'm sure she is privy to inside information. The decision to not give out "merit increases" should not be compromising to one's values. Instances of fraud, discrimination, violation of laws and regulations - those are examples of major no-no's.

One can not expect to change one's feelings, you wife is expressing her displeasure in having to do things she finds distasteful, guess what? we've all been there and the lower you are on the totem pole, the more dung gets flung at you. You know the saying - it rolls downhill. I can tell you from personal experience, the ones who get let go in a downsizing are usually the low-ranking workers, makes no difference if they are high-performing, it's a numbers game, even though the managerial missteps always start at the top of the house. When was the last time you saw anyone on the executive floor be let go during a downsizing - easy answer, almost never. Who cares about nepotism? let it roll off her shoulders - it happens at my place of employ as well, what can you do? Do your job, put the time in, collect your pay,bonus and bennies. Count the time down until you voluntarily put yourself out to pasture. Do it on your terms, rather than there's - that is the ideal situation. To pull a middle finger salute at this point in time will hurt your family and do absolutely zip to them - there are plenty of qualified people out there just waiting for a plum like this to land in their lap. Don't give it to them, make them earn it.
"One should invest based on their need, ability and willingness to take risk - Larry Swedroe" Asking Portfolio Questions
Random Poster

Post by Random Poster »

thebogledude wrote:I do not mean for this post to be disrespectful or offending in any way but just my .02 along with everyone elses...
Yeah, and my great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was largely illiterate, left his family in Europe and hopped on a boat to settle in some relatively unknown British colony, and worked tirelessly to make something of himself and provide for his children.

So what?

I find the whole concept of "people in other nations have it worse," or "suck it up" or "get some grit" to be pretty meaningless commentary and not particularly helpful.

Times have changed, and what was once viewed as reasonably acceptable 50 or 100 years ago isn't today.

So why compare your present circumstances to those of a time that, for all practical purposes, no longer exists?
Grt2bOutdoors

Post by Grt2bOutdoors »

jenny345 wrote:
HomerJ wrote: She goes back and forth between getting away from a job she hates, to "I get paid a ton of money to do fairly easy work (compared to coal mining); There are a ton of people who are struggling and don't even have jobs; how can I complain and why would I walk away from this?"
She should try to find something she loves to do and make a ton of money. Have either of you ever read The Millionaire Next Door? One of the things the millionaires in that book have in common is they generally love their jobs.
Of those who love their jobs, many are self-employed. Those who are self-employed usually call the shots after the customer finishes up with them.
porcupine

Post by porcupine »

HomerJ wrote:A bit more information.

[...]

I removed your information, just in case. Anyway, the other day, I was listening to a caller complaining to Dave Ramsey about his company. So, Dave Ramsey says, why don't you complain to HR? Caller replies, "Well, I am in HR" :oops:

And if you think she is unique in getting no raises, and/or no recognition, and/or no 401(k) matching, and/or ... I bet she is not alone. Plus, she is probably making more than others in such situations. I think she should not take it to heart ... moreover, I think you should just act as a listening board as most husbands are supposed to. For instance, I get in trouble when I suggest alternatives - or tell her what I would (honest!) do if I were in her shoes.

BTW, it is very very difficult to not compromise on one's values - unless one owns his/her own company and has 100% control over everything. The way I look at it, if I can control something, I try to do so. If not, I don't worry about it.

- Porcupine
mholdi1540

Post by mholdi1540 »

Agree with Johm221122. Also, what's to say she want hate, hate,hate her next job or being unemployed (in this economic environment) without a regular paycheck. And you are NOT working now with kids still in school?? With all due respect, she needs to calm down and stop arguing with everyone about everything; its their company so if they run it into the ground that's their problem not hers. Also, I would suggest seeking therapy and seeing her MD about being placed on an SSRI. The medications does not change the situation it just helps you deal with it better. Maybe after a few months she will calm down and realise it is just a job and she needs to learn "...to get along you must go along." No one really knows what the economic future will be in this country for the next 50 years but you do need to keep the paychecks flowing. Sorry if you do not like the advice but that's the type of business I am in !!
Polar_Ice

Post by Polar_Ice »

mholdi1540 wrote:Also, I would suggest seeking therapy and seeing her MD about being placed on an SSRI. The medications does not change the situation it just helps you deal with it better.
I couldn't disagree more. You need to do what you feel is right and not take some drugs to help you deal with the situation. So many Americans run to the bottle of pills instead of facing the reality and changing their life.

You don't need to change your life, just take some drugs (with a long list of side-effects) and it will help you get on with your life. :oops:
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

I would have quit ages ago!! So, she is saying $12k on vacation annually is more important than her sanity? Time to start thinking in these terms. Consider it a temporary solution - work at crappy job or stay home forever are 2 extremes - should be some shades of grey in the middle. I think it would be wise to quit and regroup. That said, the longer one is out of the workforce the harder it is to jump back in.

If she stays home there are ample opportunities to save money. Also, have you considered the tax ramifications of her quitting?

It really seems you have already saved up enough to meet your goals. Compounding is powerful.

My spouse left the workforce around age 25 and has been home for 10 years. I am a tax professional so I had a strong understanding that our taxes would be *nothing* early on, though our taxes were quite high last we both worked. Working has its costs (commute, clothing, daycare). My spouse focuses on economizing and home-cooked meals. People all the time wonder how we ever gave up that $50k income (We were both making a mere $50k way back when). I just have to laugh. Giving up $50k income? Pffft. We gave up about $10k per year, and we didn't see the point for him to keep his crappy full-time job for $10k per year (after taxes and daycare and everything). These days I take home more money though I am still grossing $20k less than last we both worked. Basically, we are paying $20k+ less in taxes. That does not include the fact that my spouse spends his effort economizing, and so we can stretch our means further. There is no doubt I am paid more because I have a spouse supporting me at home - no flaky mom doctor appointments, school appointments and sick days. I am the only one who got a raise in my office the last two years. We are pretty conservative financially, BUT we also highly value our health and sanity. Some days I look forward to another $30k+ per year net going back to our savings account - in the future when our kids are older. Other days I wonder how much efficiency we will lose having to juggle two careers - if we would even come out ahead at all.

There is no doubt we have had to live a simpler life, at times, but it's also been a more fulfilling and happy life, no doubt about it.

Sticking it out is one thing when you are in your 20s and/or you don't have a substantial nest egg. Your wife is in a spot where if something happened to her or you tomorrow I do not think you would forgive yourselves for not just quitting.
Default User BR

Post by Default User BR »

jenny345 wrote:She should try to find something she loves to do and make a ton of money.
That's a GREAT idea. How do you do that?

Brian
TA_Lurker

Post by TA_Lurker »

I came to this party late so I missed the part of the tale you deleted but I'm glad to hear that there are people at the top, people like your wife, who still care about how the bottom xx% are treated. I hope you two manage to find a compromise that brings security to your family and provides peace of mind for your wife.
tadamsmar

Post by tadamsmar »

How does one use a nominal return in long term planning? I always use real return estimates.

I guess you mean you are projecting the real rate implied by 5% nominal under today"s conditions? Right?
Fallible

Post by Fallible »

HomerJ wrote:...
She goes back and forth between getting away from a job she hates, to "I get paid a ton of money to do fairly easy work (compared to coal mining); There are a ton of people who are struggling and don't even have jobs; how can I complain and why would I walk away from this?"
When she says that, despite what appears to be your adequate finances and despite the excessive and dangerous stress on her, she still feels she should stay for the money and because she is complaining selfishly, that sounds like a misjudgment that could itself be caused by excessive stress. When you get to the point, and many of us have in our careers, where you think you should continue doing what you hate doing even when it's affecting your health (which lack of adequate sleep would do) to the point that could cause lasting damage (which excessive stress will do), it's time to make a change - sooner rather than later.
"Yes, investing is simple. But it is not easy, for it requires discipline, patience, steadfastness, and that most uncommon of all gifts, common sense." ~Jack Bogle
SnapShots

Post by SnapShots »

HomerJ,

My understanding DW is wanting to retire in two years. Will she receive some sort of retirement credits, matching money, etc? This would make a difference in the decision. What about health insurance? Getting health insurance is not cheap or easy for 50 plus. May be the new healthcare law will solve this problem - but I think that starts in 2014? Your financial life and life could turn upside down if you don't have healthcare if she or anyone in the family gets a serious illness.

Yes, she could quit. But, if she needs to keep working why would she do this without getting another job first - especially at age 51? As others have pointed out, she could be jumping from the frying pan into the fire if she does change jobs.

If there are reasons to stay at her job - healthcare insurance, retirement plan - you can be more supportive by helping DW look at things differently. How we think affects our outlook. We make ourselves miserable or happy. The job isn't making her miserable. It's her attitude and outlook. Change that and she'll be OK.

I don't think she needs "therapy" but she probably can benefit from talking with a counselor and learning how to look at things differently.
the best decision many times is the hardest to do
Patchy Groundfog

Post by Patchy Groundfog »

I don't think quitting and finding another job is a terribly realistic idea. The job market for fifty-somethings is just terrible right now, especially in fields like human resources and marketing.

Here's what I would do, but it's just me:

Set a date certain for retirement, like June 30, 2015, and download one of those apps that counts off the days.

Learn, with the help of a therapist if necessary, to develop an "Oh well" attitude to those things over which you have no control. CEO not only hired, but is overpaying his son? "Oh well." It is possible - though not easy - to change your feelings by changing your thoughts.

Over the next couple of years, take some at-home vacations to save money and get an idea of what it's like to be hanging around the house on a Tuesday afternoon.

Use whatever mental tricks you can to lighten your mood, like thinking of the CEO's son as "Skippy," or something. (Just be careful not to say it out loud!)

But, if the job is forcing you to do things that really bother your conscience and compromise your sense of yourself as a decent person, quit.

And most importantly, think hard about whether this job is taking time and emotional energy that should be spent on your 9-year-old. He's never going to be nine again.
The best things in life aren't things.
Default User BR

jenny345 wrote:
Default User BR wrote:
jenny345 wrote:She should try to find something she loves to do and make a ton of money.
That's a GREAT idea. How do you do that?
Some random ideas -
All those are wonderful sounding, but wildly unrealistic. The bottom line is that most things people love to do, no one will pay them to do. Or won't pay much. Or when you try to take something you love and try to make it pay, it's not something you love anymore. Example: people who love to cook often find that working as a restaurant cook or a caterer is lot different than throwing dinner parties for friends.

It's a great theory that has little practical application, especially starting home businesses to implement. The reality of entrepreneurship is long hours, hard work, and a high rate of failure. The reality of the workforce is that most jobs available are not things people love to do. If everyone went out and only took jobs that were things they loved to do for lots of money, the economy would crash and burn. If you find something like that, then you're in a tiny minority. Even people like me, who luck into a niche that is reasonably enjoyable are in the minority.

My test for that is if you won the lottery and needed money no more, then would you keep coming in to work? If not, then you don't really love it. There's a reason it's called "work" and not "paid fun".

Brian
thebogledude

Post by thebogledude »

I hate to point this out to the OP but HR is probably the most important and closest function to the board, next to corporate counsel. Most employees think HR is there to serve them because they were hired through them, which is misleading since they are the face of the company. HR is there to enforce corporate policy, limit liability and risk to the company, employment and tax laws compliance. They serve a fiduciary duty to the board, who serves the shareholders. You're basically an employee number in the HR system. Interviews with HR tend to be behavioral and people who work in HR tend to have psychology degrees. Complaining to HR is natural but they will alert your manager. Then they advise them on how to handle you as a disgruntled employee. They're not there to be a sounding board or act in your best interest. This is nothing new.
thebogledude

Post by thebogledude »

jenny345 wrote: Okay, so I guess all of the people surveyed in The Millionaire Next Door book are just figments of the author's imagination. Your choice if you want to believe that. Most of the people in TMND book just have what he calls "dull normal" jobs. They just love what they do probably because they are successful at it.
I read TMND book a long time ago and if I recall (my memory is not what it use to be so I'm wrong I truly apologize) but most of the self employed were in professions like doctors, lawyers, dentist etc. who are able to deduct home offices and write off job related expenses etc. that an employee cannot. That and the fact that they can potentially have a limitless line of clients...
nonnie

Post by nonnie »

HomerJ wrote:
GRT2BOUTDOORS wrote:How's your life insurance coverage? If you are primary breadwinner, would look to increase coverage.
I have a $1 million in term, with another 16 years to go, so that's not a problem..

No disability insurance though, except what I get through work. I probably should look into that.
#1 priority is disability insurance for you--absolutely.
#2-- don't listen to any of the folks who tell you to tell your wife to "let it roll off her back." She's obviously not type of person and that needs to be respected. I know all about waking up a 4am and not being able to go back to sleep.
#3 How about a "leave of absence"-- is that available at her company? How about getting her doc to recommend/RX it? If her stress is that bad --no sleeping and affecting her health -she might even be able to collect disability while she collects her thoughts.
#4 Regardless of whatever she does, look into stress reduction techniques as others have suggested
#5 Don't set up a situation where she quits and worries as much about not having enough money as she worries about her current job--stress is stress no matter where it comes from
#6 If she can find a way to take time off, all the suggestions you've gotten about taking classes, a new career, consulting, working from home, etc. are great

Finally, the book suggestion, "Your Money or Your Life" is a great one. I read it and that's why I can tell you what to do : :twisted:
http://www.amazon.com/Your-Money-Life-T ... 0140286780
This post may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
Default User BR

jenny345 wrote:Don’t follow your passions, follow your effort. It will lead you to your passions and to success, however you define it.
Now you've done a 180, from "do what you love" to "love what you do". By that token, the OP's wife should learn to love her current job. Which is kind of along the lines some of us have been saying.

I'm a software engineer. I like writing code and making it work. I kind of lucked into that, by getting interested in something else (that I really did love, to the point of devoting many hours of free to doing). So I'm luckier than most, because there are times at work when I'm pretty happy working on a bit of code. That's only sometimes though. And I sure don't like it 40+ hours a week. Some day, hopefully not too far off, I'll retire. Then I'll write the code I want when I want. and when I don't I'll spend the day doing other things.

Finding a job that aligns well with your talents is a worthwhile goal. Trying to find something you love for big bucks is unrealistic.

Brian
Default User BR

jenny345 wrote:
Default User BR wrote: Trying to find something you love for big bucks is unrealistic.
Just curious what research or data supports that assumption?
I don't want to belabor this, but a realistic look at the economy. How many of the jobs out there are ones anyone would "love"?

You haven't relayed your own success story either. The problem is that you read a book that said that some millionaires love their work and made a lot of money, so you conclude that all someone needs to do to make a lot of money is do work they love. There are also a lot of people doing work that they love who don't make much or maybe NO money.
jenny345 wrote:Most people would say having a paid off house and almost $1M in savings in your 40s is unrealistic
Would they?

Brian
Default User BR

jenny345 wrote:I have never said that to love your work is all you have to do to make money. Stanley did surveys of millionaires and found one common attribute is that most loved their work. Most have dull normal jobs, often with low competition, and they are concentrated in certain career fields. He didn't do a survey of people who loved their work and asked how many were millionaires.
Which is more or less my point. There are a few opportunities out there, but it's not something a middle-aged HR manager can just "go do" very easily. But I don't want to hijack the thread. I didn't mean to come down on you hard about this.

Brian
MWCA

Post by MWCA »

With her working you both will be Fi in a lot less years. Think about the high rate of unemployed people before you encourage to much.
We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm.
Toons

Post by Toons »

Life is just TOO short to put up with such non-sense,,,,,you guys have done well so far in life and you will continue to do so ,,WHEN she resigns,,,,do it and move on with your life,,,you will be fine,think positive :happy :happy
"One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity" –Bruce Lee