Ernie you beaut

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Verde

Ernie you beaut

Post by Verde »

As the only Saffer on this forum (to my knowledge) I need to gloat:
Well done Ernie,you deserve it, no matter how they come!

4 Majors for SA in 5 years. Nearly another one at the Masters this year (but well done Bubba, I enjoyed your victory through my tears for Louis).
We are emerging market investment wise, but 1st world+ in golf.

I justify this post under Personal Consumer Issues, based on the amount I spend on golf.
Igglesman

Re: Ernie you beaut

Post by Igglesman »

Nice putt (for the win) on 18. Congrats.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: Ernie you beaut

Post by LadyGeek »

There is nothing personally actionable here. Sports discussions are OT for this forum. Forum Posting Guidelines - updated 2/27/12
If you aren't sure if a topic you are about to post is OK, ask yourself whether it is both related to a consumer issue and actionable. By actionable, I mean whether you (or other readers) will potentially be able to use the information to better utilize your time or money.

...This subforum has a much lower threshold for locking or removing posts than the financial and investing subforums.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.