Happy labor day!!

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
rylemdr

Happy labor day!!

Post by rylemdr »

Happy labor day to all the moms(and soon to be moms)!!

We appreciate all the pain and suffering you had/have to endure to bring children into this world. :)
chaz

Re: Happy labor day!!

Post by chaz »

rylemdr wrote:Happy labor day to all the moms(and soon to be moms)!!

We appreciate all the pain and suffering you had/have to endure to bring children into this world. :)
Amen.
Chaz | | “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen | | http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
CABob

Re: Happy labor day!!

Post by CABob »

rylemdr wrote:Happy labor day to all the moms(and soon to be moms)!!

Have I been mislead all these years as to what Labor Day was honoring?
:? :?:
Bob
nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius »

Please, please, please! Don't call them "pains," call them "contractions!"
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.
mickeyd

Post by mickeyd »

I'm reminded of a time a few years ago that I wished a guy in the neighborhood Happy labor Day! and he remarked that since I was not a member of "Labor" (not in a union) that I had no right to celebrate labor day. Not sure if he was trying to pick a fight as he knew that I was in management or what, but it has always been an unanswered Q as far as I am concerned.
Part-Owner of Texas | | “The CMH-the Cost Matters Hypothesis -is all that is needed to explain why indexing must and will work… Yes, it is that simple.” John C. Bogle
Opponent Process

Post by Opponent Process »

well they both come from eating that damn pomegranate. really, Eve, was it worth it?
30/30/20/20 | US/International/Bonds/TIPS | Average Age=37
JPH

Post by JPH »

I'm celebrating my labor capitol. The forgotton asset class.