Sidi Ifni Morocco has the best weather in the world

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
wunwun1

Sidi Ifni Morocco has the best weather in the world

Post by wunwun1 »

I have been looking for places that have the best year round weather conditions and, to my surprise, Sidi Ifni Morocco seems to have by far the best. https://weatherspark.com/y/149936/Avera ... Year-Round

Obviously, there is not much to do there. So my question is, which cities have the best year round weather? San Diego seems to have a fairly decent year round weather,but only if you are near the coast.
muffins14

Re: Sidi Ifni Morocco has the best weather in the world

Post by muffins14 »

Can you define “best”?

Is there a specific temperature range, humidity, days of sun, wind speed and consistency, rainfall, snowfall what you’re looking for?
Crom laughs at your Four Winds
popoki

Post by popoki »

Azores.
Gray doesn't matter.
beardsicles

Post by beardsicles »

Dornhoefer

Post by Dornhoefer »

Sad day for San Diegans.
Topic Author
wunwun1

Post by wunwun1 »

beardsicles wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:38 am Arica, Chile is up there.

https://weatherspark.com/y/26550/Averag ... Year-Round
very comparable to Sidi except Arica seems to have more cloudy condition https://weatherspark.com/compare/y/2655 ... CloudCover
bobn60014

Post by bobn60014 »

Unsure of what the actual purpose of this exercise is. My best, your best, the stats best, etc..are all going to be different.
AlohaBill

Post by AlohaBill »

I like New England for weather. It is always changing. March and April in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia was comparable to Hawaii, if I recall. Living in Hawaii , I missed wintertime and winter sports. I lived about 5°s north of the equator in the Marshall Islands. That weather hardly ever changed. The people got cool in the winter, but I thought it was perfect.
One summer we stayed in Dhahran because my wife was having our 4th son. The heat was unbearable and sometimes there were heat inversions where the nighttime temperatures were as hot as the daytime.
I ski mountaineered in Colorado in the San Juan Mountains. At the time that was perfection to me.
Except for the summer months Sacramento has nice weather. I’m sweltering here now.🤬 I guess perfect weather like a perfect asset allocation is in the eye of the beholder.
David Jay

Post by David Jay »

popoki wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:25 amAzores.
If one likes average winter (December through March) high temperatures of 17C-18C with lots of clouds and rain.
It's not an engineering problem - Hersh Shefrin | To get the "risk premium", you really do have to take the risk - nisiprius
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek »

This thread has run its course and is locked (not personal nor actionable). General comment threads are off topic in the forums with "Personal" in the title. See: A reminder that non-investing general comment threads are OT
- It must be personal. In other words, you must be asking about your own situation. You can also ask on behalf of someone specific, such as a family member.

- It must be actionable. You must be able to do something specific with the replies that will make a difference in your situation.
If you have a specific question, please ask directly and provide sufficient information for members to supply appropriate advice.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.