New mattress

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
student

New mattress

Post by student »

A few weeks ago I started having back pain in the middle of the night. It has improved since I started sleeping in the guest bedroom. This led me to believe that I need a new mattress. (It is 25 years old but it is a queen mattress and I am single, so I only use half of it a at time.) As I am older now, I think my back is more delicate so I need one that has good support. I like firm mattress so I am thinking about either firm or extra firm. Currently I have a firm mattress from Stearns and Foster. Any suggestions of a brand and model? I am also considering a sleep number bed as I can dial the firmness. Thank you for any comments that you can give.
SubPar

Re: New mattress

Post by SubPar »

Our main bed is a Tempur-Pedic Adapt medium firmness. I love it.

We also have a Saatva innerspring (on the firmer side, we needed a nice memory foam topper to soften it up), as well as a Leesa Hybrid that's a little bit softer. Both are nice, though.

I've come to prefer the feel of foam mattresses.
bombcar

Post by bombcar »

We have an Original Mattress Factory we like.

But it's a very personal thing. You might ask local hotels what they use, and then pay for a few nights at each and see which you like the best.

Or use the guest bedroom mattress and move it into the main room.

The sleep number stuff is a bit of a gimmick - you'll set it once and never change it again, so you could just get that mattress firmness to start with. The hard part is figuring that out.
bendix

Post by bendix »

We have the Kirkland mattress from Costco and I couldnt be happier with it. In the guest bedroom we have the Casper Select from Costco. Likewise very good. Cost maybe half as much but not as comfy as the Kirkland mattress.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

bombcar wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:35 pm We have an Original Mattress Factory we like.

But it's a very personal thing. You might ask local hotels what they use, and then pay for a few nights at each and see which you like the best.

lol. Different size.
bombcar wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:35 pm The sleep number stuff is a bit of a gimmick - you'll set it once and never change it again, so you could just get that mattress firmness to start with. The hard part is figuring that out.
Very true. It is more of paying for figuring it out.
Jeepergeo

Post by Jeepergeo »

Sleep Number. They are amazing and come with a 100 day sleep guarantee. They are not inexpensive, but are not crazy priced either.
howard71

Post by howard71 »

If you're having back pain I would be wary of the foam mattress as at one least one poster suggested. We bought a tempurpedic a few years ago and it gave me such back pain I had to go sleep in another room. Furtunrately, there was a 90 day exchange policy so was able to replace it with a more traditional mattress.

Your mileage may vary, of course, but if you want to try foam I would make sure there is a free exchange/return program. Probably a good idea with any kind of mattress actually. Seems like most sellers offer this nowadays.

Also, I think with mattresses it's not necessarily true that you get what you pay for, at least beyone a certain point. We paid $4k for our mattress and I don't think it's any more comfortable than something you would pay a lot less for. I read somewhere that anything over $1k isn't worth it. Mayge %2k with inflation since I read that.
TexasPE

Post by TexasPE »

Do you normally flip/rotate the mattress every few months? If not, flip it and you should have a "new" to-your-back surface to sleep on. The right foam topper can also make a big difference.
At 20: I cared what everyone thought about me | At 40: I didn't give a damn what anyone thought of me | Now that I'm 60: I realize that no one was really thinking about me at all | Winston Churchill (?)
Swee'pea

Post by Swee'pea »

You might review info at The Sleep Foundation.

We are happy with our sleep number mattress. I worried it was over priced and over hyped but it turns out we sleep very comfortably. Also, I was convinced I needed a firmer mattress but I sleep better with a softer setting. Very hard to know in advance. I do change the setting occasionally.

Years ago I tried a foam topper but it was confining and I woke up achy.

Good luck.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

TexasPE wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:32 pm Do you normally flip/rotate the mattress every few months? If not, flip it and you should have a "new" to-your-back surface to sleep on. The right foam topper can also make a big difference.
Yes. I rotate and flip but not as frequently as every few months.
dcabler

Post by dcabler »

Happy so far with the Saatva latex mattress we've had for about 4 months.

But you just don't know until you've slept on a mattress for a while, so make sure whatever you look at has a generous return policy..

Cheers.
tibbitts

Post by tibbitts »

I don't know what brand I bought but this Spring I bought a conventional (so, it has springs) mattress from Amazon. It cost $150+tax for twin size. I looked for one made-in-USA (without paying a huge amount more) but didn't find one.

It seems like in the current era relatively few mattresses can be flipped vs. merely turned.
boogiehead

Post by boogiehead »

TexasPE wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:32 pm Do you normally flip/rotate the mattress every few months? If not, flip it and you should have a "new" to-your-back surface to sleep on. The right foam topper can also make a big difference.
+1... I noticed that my mattress started to "sink in" a bit and thought I needed a new mattress soon until I came across an article that recommended rotating your mattresses on a regular basis to spread the wear and tear. After the rotation it felt like I had a new mattress.
Cyan

Post by Cyan »

Jeepergeo wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:06 pm Sleep Number.
Air-adjustable mattresses are hard to beat.

An alternative to Sleep Number is Personal Comfort.

https://personalcomfortbed.com/

We have one of the Personal Comfort's low-end models. It is very comfortable and very good for our backs.

No sags, no squeaking, just great sleep.
tibbitts

Post by tibbitts »

boogiehead wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:08 pm
+1... I noticed that my mattress started to "sink in" a bit and thought I needed a new mattress soon until I came across an article that recommended rotating your mattresses on a regular basis to spread the wear and tear. After the rotation it felt like I had a new mattress.
Also the wood slats my mattress sits on sag over time so they need to be flipped over periodically.
Chardo

Post by Chardo »

Go to a local mattress store when you have plenty of time. Try out a few. You'll quickly learn whether plush or firm feels better to you, then try out more. Take your time. That heavenly mattress will come to you. It may be a famous brand or one you never heard of. Then trust what your body is telling you and buy it. Live with it for a month or two. In the unlikely event you hate it, good stores will allow a swap for a reasonable fee.
cs412a

Post by cs412a »

I recently purchased a new mattress. And as other posters have noted, make sure there is a good return policy.

After reading reviews - and looking at the Consumer reports mattress ratings - I checked out three mattresses in person:

(1) an Avocado mattress (https://www.avocadogreenmattress.com). Although it's primarily sold online, some retailers do sell them, so it's possible to check the mattress out in person. I checked out the mattress when visiting family in the Big City. I liked the mattress and would have purchased a firm Avocado mattress with their Eco adjustable base, but I also needed someone to deliver the mattress & base to my third floor condo, assemble the bed, and remove my old mattress. They would not provide that service at my location. So that was a no-go.

(2) a Sleep Number mattress (https://www.sleepnumber.com/). I was not at all impressed with this mattress, and not just because of the ridiculously high price. Even when the salesperson dialed the firmness all the way up, the mattress felt really squishy. That's probably because instead of the foam or springs found in the lower support portion of conventional mattresses, in Sleep Number mattresses, the support portion is provided by an adjustable air chamber. The air chamber makes it possible to adjust the firmness level of the mattress—the “sleep settings”—by filling the chamber with more or less air. Some people may like this mattress - I hated it.

(3) a Verlo mattress (https://verlo.com). Verlo does not sell mattresses online; you have to live near one of their showrooms, which are only to be found in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina or Missouri. Fortunately for me, there's a Verlo showroom where I live. I ended up purchasing the Verlo mattress. In addition to getting the type of mattress and frame that I wanted, I was able to get free delivery and set up, and for a modest fee ($40) they took my old mattress to the local landfill.

If you are going to do this, you might want to consider getting an adjustable frame as well. However, if you do end up ordering an adjustable base online and it's delivered, you should know those bases are heavy. That's not obvious from the online videos on setting up an adjustable frame.
Last edited by cs412a on Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dottie57

Post by Dottie57 »

Jeepergeo wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:06 pm Sleep Number. They are amazing and come with a 100 day sleep guarantee. They are not inexpensive, but are not crazy priced either.
I have one too and it works well.
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

howard71 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:57 pm If you're having back pain I would be wary of the foam mattress as at one least one poster suggested. We bought a tempurpedic a few years ago and it gave me such back pain I had to go sleep in another room. Furtunrately, there was a 90 day exchange policy so was able to replace it with a more traditional mattress.

Your mileage may vary, of course, but if you want to try foam I would make sure there is a free exchange/return program. Probably a good idea with any kind of mattress actually. Seems like most sellers offer this nowadays.

Also, I think with mattresses it's not necessarily true that you get what you pay for, at least beyone a certain point. We paid $4k for our mattress and I don't think it's any more comfortable than something you would pay a lot less for. I read somewhere that anything over $1k isn't worth it. Mayge %2k with inflation since I read that.
It depends.

I have chronic back pain, but my latex mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.
OpenMinded1

Post by OpenMinded1 »

I recently researched this topic because I also was starting to wake up with back pain. According to Consumer Reports, and some other sources I thought were reputable, people that sleep on their backs should sleep on a firm or extra firm mattress. In contrast, side sleepers are better off with one that has medium firmness. The recommended firmness was based on what keeps the spine in alignment best given the position the person typically sleeps in.

I'm a side sleeper, so bought a Casper Original hybrid mattress. It was rated the top mattress for side sleepers by Consumer Reports. I'm not waking up with nearly as much back pain since I started using it.

The mattress I replaced was a traditional mattress with coils. It was a firm mattress with a European pillow top. It was sagging badly.
Last edited by OpenMinded1 on Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

tibbitts wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:20 pm
boogiehead wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:08 pm
Also the wood slats my mattress sits on sag over time so they need to be flipped over periodically.
Sounds like you may need new slats. Home Depot cut my latest set for me several years ago.
WonderWander

Post by WonderWander »

Went through a couple of mattresses over the last few years after experiencing a similar situation i.e. back pain.

Our original mattress set was 23-25 years when I started having back issues. I tried a foam mattress but that didn’t really work much better. Part of the problem might have been that foam one required a hard surface and recommended against using box springs and that setup didn’t fit our needs so I tried to use it with a box spring.

Finally ended up getting a Sealy Posturepedic Firm mattress from Costco online (+ new box spring) and that has worked great.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

Thanks for the comments.
YeahBuddy

Post by YeahBuddy »

I would first determine the actual cause of your back pain. Have you seen your PCP? Had imaging?

Moving on to the mattress question, I like to research them first, and avoid high costs second.
That's why I like www.sleeplikethedead.com
Independent and unbiased sleep product reviews
"Sleep Like The Dead reviews and rates hundreds of sleep-related products based on 391394 actual consumer experiences."

Next, my go-to site after days of research is www.bedinabox.com
We have purchased 3 mattresses from them and we are very happy with both the product and the price.
They are currently having a 50% off sale. So now's the time, if you are going to make a purchase.

Looking at their prices, I may just pull the trigger and replace my son's aging mattress now rather than later.
:sharebeer
Light weight baby!
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

YeahBuddy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:42 am I would first determine the actual cause of your back pain. Have you seen your PCP? Had imaging?

Moving on to the mattress question, I like to research them first, and avoid high costs second.
That's why I like www.sleeplikethedead.com
Independent and unbiased sleep product reviews
"Sleep Like The Dead reviews and rates hundreds of sleep-related products based on 391394 actual consumer experiences."

Next, my go-to site after days of research is www.bedinabox.com
We have purchased 3 mattresses from them and we are very happy with both the product and the price.
They are currently having a 50% off sale. So now's the time, if you are going to make a purchase.

Looking at their prices, I may just pull the trigger and replace my son's aging mattress now rather than later.
:sharebeer
I concluded that the mattress is likely to be the cause as sleeping in the guest bedroom helps a lot. I went to a few stores and tried some bed. The front runners are Aireloom and Sleep Number. I will check out the two links. Thanks.
Tree Guy

Post by Tree Guy »

A previous mattress thread had recommended this site - naplab.com

You answer a series of questions and he recommends a mattress for you. He was spot on for me.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

Tree Guy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:58 pm A previous mattress thread had recommended this site - naplab.com

You answer a series of questions and he recommends a mattress for you. He was spot on for me.
Thanks.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

Tree Guy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:58 pm A previous mattress thread had recommended this site - naplab.com

He recommended Winkbed for me. What did he recommend for you?
mark_in_denver

Post by mark_in_denver »

student wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:29 pm A few weeks ago I started having back pain in the middle of the night. It has improved since I started sleeping in the guest bedroom. This led me to believe that I need a new mattress. (It is 25 years old but it is a queen mattress and I am single, so I only use half of it a at time.) As I am older now, I think my back is more delicate so I need one that has good support. I like firm mattress so I am thinking about either firm or extra firm. Currently I have a firm mattress from Stearns and Foster. Any suggestions of a brand and model? I am also considering a sleep number bed as I can dial the firmness. Thank you for any comments that you can give.
I have an adjustable mattress and base. I bought it because like you, of low back pain in the middle of the night. I still have the back pain, but I like the mattress. Bought it a year ago. Frame and mattress $5k.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

mark_in_denver wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:50 pm
student wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:29 pm A few weeks ago I started having back pain in the middle of the night. It has improved since I started sleeping in the guest bedroom. This led me to believe that I need a new mattress. (It is 25 years old but it is a queen mattress and I am single, so I only use half of it a at time.) As I am older now, I think my back is more delicate so I need one that has good support. I like firm mattress so I am thinking about either firm or extra firm. Currently I have a firm mattress from Stearns and Foster. Any suggestions of a brand and model? I am also considering a sleep number bed as I can dial the firmness. Thank you for any comments that you can give.
I have an adjustable mattress and base. I bought it because like you, of low back pain in the middle of the night. I still have the back pain, but I like the mattress. Bought it a year ago. Frame and mattress $5k.
Which brand did you buy?
muffins14

Post by muffins14 »

SubPar wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:34 pm Our main bed is a Tempur-Pedic Adapt medium firmness. I love it.
We have the same and quite enjoy it. It’s a little firm when brand-new, but in a couple weeks it was great
Crom laughs at your Four Winds
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Costco for Casper and Tempurpedic topper. Very satisfied. Have had for a year.
FeralCat

Post by FeralCat »

Many people say they want a firm, or extra-firm mattress. Does this go back to puritanical roots and a need to be punished? Well, there is an agreement that they aren't good for the human back. I have a 100% latex mattress and it has done wonders for my back. The mattress salesperson picked out a medium firmness for me, and it is still perfect.
leeks

Post by leeks »

Buy the same kind you have in your guest room in the size you need for your bedroom. Preferences are so personal there is really no way for others to recommend what you would like, but you have already tested one that works for you.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

muffins14 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:41 pm
SubPar wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:34 pm Our main bed is a Tempur-Pedic Adapt medium firmness. I love it.
We have the same and quite enjoy it. It’s a little firm when brand-new, but in a couple weeks it was great
Maybe I should give it a second look. I tried it and I did not like memory foam.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

FeralCat wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:00 pm Many people say they want a firm, or extra-firm mattress. Does this go back to puritanical roots and a need to be punished? Well, there is an agreement that they aren't good for the human back. I have a 100% latex mattress and it has done wonders for my back. The mattress salesperson picked out a medium firmness for me, and it is still perfect.
I am not aware that firm or extra-firm mattress is not good for human back. Can you point me to the relevant literature? I did a quick google search and it seems that no one knows what is really better. https://www.health.harvard.edu/pain/wha ... -back-pain
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

leeks wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:06 pm Buy the same kind you have in your guest room in the size you need for your bedroom. Preferences are so personal there is really no way for others to recommend what you would like, but you have already tested one that works for you.
The guest room has a twin mattress that is even older. It is almost 30 years old but I only used it for about 4-5 years before upgrading to my current mattress. It is a firm mattress that was cheap. I got it when I was a post-doc with a very limited budget. It is still not ideal but it seems that it is better than my other one. I think I need better lumbar support.
FeralCat

Post by FeralCat »

student wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:28 pm
FeralCat wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:00 pm Many people say they want a firm, or extra-firm mattress. Does this go back to puritanical roots and a need to be punished? Well, there is an agreement that they aren't good for the human back. I have a 100% latex mattress and it has done wonders for my back. The mattress salesperson picked out a medium firmness for me, and it is still perfect.
I am not aware that firm or extra-firm mattress is not good for human back. Can you point me to the relevant literature? I did a quick google search and it seems that no one knows what is really better. https://www.health.harvard.edu/pain/wha ... -back-pain
The spine needs to be aligned in the neutral position in order to avoid back soreness or back pain while sleeping. The industry formula for keeping the spine neutral depends on your body weight, and sleeping position(s). A good mattress salesperson should be able to tell you your proper firmness. As an anecdote, everyone I know who has purchased a firm mattress ends up in the market for a mattress topper. Because a firm mattress is too hard. Firm mattresses are probably much cheaper to build, because there is less padding. They may be making them even cheaper than they used to, like everything else. My latex mattress is now a decade old, and like brand new. If it wasn't still providing support, my lower back would tell me and I no longer have back pain. I bought my mattress from a "healthy back" type of store, and I did feel that they had better quality mattresses than at a typical, cheesy mattress store. Good luck.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

FeralCat wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:56 pm
The spine needs to be aligned in the neutral position in order to avoid back soreness or back pain while sleeping. The industry formula for keeping the spine neutral depends on your body weight, and sleeping position(s). A good mattress salesperson should be able to tell you your proper firmness. As an anecdote, everyone I know who has purchased a firm mattress ends up in the market for a mattress topper. Because a firm mattress is too hard. Firm mattresses are probably much cheaper to build, because there is less padding. They may be making them even cheaper than they used to, like everything else. My latex mattress is now a decade old, and like brand new. If it wasn't still providing support, my lower back would tell me and I no longer have back pain. I bought my mattress from a "healthy back" type of store, and I did feel that they had better quality mattresses than at a typical, cheesy mattress store. Good luck.
Thanks for the info. I am not aware of latex mattresses. I will look into it.
Dottie57

Post by Dottie57 »

student wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:29 pm
I had a latex mattress as a child. It deteriorated to yellow dust by age 24. Lasted over 20 uears. I loved it. I now have a sleep number bed (12 years old). Love having the ability to adjust the firmness. Some days I want firm and others less so. I also have the adjustable that raises the head or the feet as desired.

Even on a sleep mattress I likecthe cushy feeling of a mattress topper.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

Dottie57 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:36 pm
I had a latex mattress as a child. It deteriorated to yellow dust by age 24. Lasted over 20 uears. I loved it. I now have a sleep number bed (12 years old). Love having the ability to adjust the firmness. Some days I want firm and others less so. I also have the adjustable that raises the head or the feet as desired.

Thanks for the info. Sleep number is also under consideration. Do you need to do anything to take care of the sleep number bed and pump?
Dottie57

Post by Dottie57 »

student wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:47 pm

Thanks for the info. Sleep number is also under consideration. Do you need to do anything to take care of the sleep number bed and pump?
No. I did need to buy a new remote recently. The old one died. That is the only real problem. The pump is going strong as is the mechanical system rhat sits me up in bed - I love ths a lot.

Just keep everything dusted. Make sure the hose is inserted correctly and all is well.

My mattress from 2012 is stll going strong.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

Dottie57 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:20 pm
student wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:47 pm

No. I did need to buy a new remote recently. The old one died. That is the only real problem. The pump is going strong as is the mechanical system rhat sits me up in bed - I love ths a lot.

Just keep everything dusted. Make sure the hose is inserted correctly and all is well.

My mattress from 2012 is stll going strong.
Thanks for the info.
Syner01

Post by Syner01 »

2nd sleepnumber. 16yrs and still going strong. change the topper once in awhile but other than that still works fine. when i purchased it they only had a single mechanical adjustable frame now they have dual individual ones on queen/king. i did lose the remote cover which is a pita as they don't make it anymore so i have to hold the battery in when trying to use or tape it but i don't change it often.
doobiedoo

Post by doobiedoo »

I can recommend Custom Comfort in southern CA.

443 S Associated Rd
Brea, CA 92821
Phone (714) 485-1250
http://www.yelp.com/biz/custom-comfort-mattress-brea-3
nalor511

Post by nalor511 »

student wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:05 pm
bombcar wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:35 pm We have an Original Mattress Factory we like.

lol. Different size.
bombcar wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:35 pm The sleep number stuff is a bit of a gimmick - you'll set it once and never change it again, so you could just get that mattress firmness to start with. The hard part is figuring that out.
Had a sleep number now for 22 years. No regrets. I will buy another if this one ever starts leaking. We do like each side a different firmness. And our firmness has changed over the years. Flexibility is priceless, and nobody talks about how much lighter in weight they are than memory foam mattresses. Try moving a foam mattress by yourself. Then try an air mattress and rejoice
evelynmanley

Post by evelynmanley »

I recently purchased this Serta mattress: https://www.mattressfirm.com/perfect-sl ... 5637449849

Added a Puffy mattress pad: https://puffy.com/products/puffy-mattress-pad

Very satisfied with both, especially the Puffy mattress pad, which is incredible. I'm a side sleeper. These two products have alleviated my back pain.
Topic Author
student

Post by student »

nalor511 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:26 am

lol. Different size.
Had a sleep number now for 22 years. No regrets. I will buy another if this one ever starts leaking. We do like each side a different firmness. And our firmness has changed over the years. Flexibility is priceless, and nobody talks about how much lighter in weight they are than memory foam mattresses. Try moving a foam mattress by yourself. Then try an air mattress and rejoice
Thanks for the info.
OpenMinded1

Post by OpenMinded1 »

From the post I made a few days ago:

"I recently researched this topic because I also was starting to wake up with back pain. According to Consumer Reports, and some other sources I thought were reputable, people that sleep on their backs should sleep on a firm or extra firm mattress. In contrast, side sleepers are better off with one that has medium firmness. The recommended firmness was based on what keeps the spine in alignment best given the position the person typically sleeps in.

I'm a side sleeper, so bought a Casper Original hybrid mattress. It was rated the top mattress for side sleepers by Consumer Reports. I'm not waking up with nearly as much back pain since I started using it.

The mattress I replaced was a traditional mattress with coils. It was a firm mattress with a European pillow top. It was sagging badly."

I'm now adding: I double checked the statement in bold above. Apparently, Consumer Reports (CR) did a new round of ratings since I looked a few months ago. They tested over 600 innerspring, foam, and adjustable mattresses. The Casper Original hybrid mattress is no longer listed. Maybe it isn't available anymore? They now rate the Avocado Green as the top mattress for side sleepers, but it apparently excels in many other categories. It is fairly expensive though. Might be worth checking out.

According to CR, "This highly rated, bed-in-a-box organic mattress stands out on almost every count. For all but petite side sleepers, it offers Excellent support. In CR’s durability tests, it hits it out of the park, displaying no noticeable changes in performance after eight years of simulated use. The weak spot? Stability is middle-of-the-pack, which could mean some bouncing as a fellow sleeper shifts positions."
OpenMinded1

Post by OpenMinded1 »

student wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:11 am
nalor511 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:26 am

lol. Different size.
Thanks for the info.
I like the idea of adjustability, but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much. I admit it was tempting, but I sleep fine, and have greatly reduced my back pain with a mattress that was a third to a quarter of the price of a Sleep Number.