Mens Lululemon ABC pants and shorts? Which fabric? Worth the price?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
MCST

Mens Lululemon ABC pants and shorts? Which fabric? Worth the price?

Post by MCST »

The ABC pants get great reviews, and they've been mentioned on here a few times. The fabric choices are confusing though. For anyone that has mens Lululemon pants/shorts, which is the best all-around fabric, and the best for summer? It seems like the Warpstream is most common but WovenAir is lighter?

Would also like to hear how these hold up/last, and if they're worth the pretty high price?

I much prefer all-cotton for breathability, but they're just too hot for summer and don't pack well for traveling. Looking for something that is as close to cotton as possible for breathability, but also doesn't wrinkle or take up tons of room in a suitcase. Bonus if they look OK for a very casual business casual workplace.
chris0186

Re: Mens Lululemon ABC pants and shorts? Which fabric? Worth the price?

Post by chris0186 »

I have a pair and don't really like them very much. Vuori Sunday Performance Joggers have held up better for me.
BH13

Post by BH13 »

I have a couple of the Warpstream ABC pants and they've been great. Originally got them for travel, but I now regularly wear them for dinners out. So comfortable and they've held up fine for two years.
bhwabeck3533

Post by bhwabeck3533 »

MCST wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:41 pm For anyone that has mens Lululemon pants/shorts, which is the best all-around fabric, and the best for summer?
My son worked for Lululemon for several years, the words below are his":
"Warpstreme (the tried and true classic) is the only way to go. Sweat wicking, four way stretch, wrinkle resistant, and all around awesome."

I was "not sold'" on the value of Lululemon's products until he gave me a pair of pants as a gift. I loved them so much, I bought two more pairs (thankfully, I did get the employee discount).
LifeAquaticTenenbaum

Post by LifeAquaticTenenbaum »

Warpstream as others have said

Obviously overpriced, but they’re definitely nice, versatile pants. Would recommend.

Wear them to work, golf, going out to eat, etc

Still use traditional slacks for nicer business casual occasions.
jayjayc

Post by jayjayc »

Yes, the ABC warpstreme pants are worth the hype. They're light, comfy and look nice. I've heard they're a standard part of the Wall St uniform so they definitely fit in a biz casual office.

The ABC pants have been popular long enough that now every brand makes their own version. If budget is a concern, check out Target's 5 pocket golf pant or Costco's 5 pocket tech pant.

edit: another budget option is to order a discounted pair from Lulu's returns site. https://likenew.lululemon.com/
BobTexas

Post by BobTexas »

Another 2 thumbs up for Warpstream. I bought one pair, and liked them enough to buy 2 more

You can save a little buying at
https://likenewlululemon.zendesk.com

I bought my last pair there and they looked new