Should I hire a professional resume writer to update my resume?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
miamivice

Should I hire a professional resume writer to update my resume?

Post by miamivice »

I am being given the opportunity to interview for a position at my workplace that I am excited for. This is an informal interview, not a formal one. The first step is the manager making the decision would like to see my resume.

For background, I created my resume template about 20 years ago. I like it very much, but it's black and white and rather drab. When I recently had the opportunity to review resumes, I was suprised that the formatting of resumes today appears to be colorful, exciting, and interesting. Some people inlcuded QR codes, some people include many colors, and even the paper size of the resume is no longer standard.

I'm wondering if it would be of any benefit for me to hire a professional resume writer to update the template for me?

Or, are there free resources that I should draw upon that talk about what resumes look like today?

Thanks!
bradinsky

Re: Should I hire a professional resume writer to update my resume?

Post by bradinsky »

That’s cool
jayjayc

Post by jayjayc »

I seriously doubt fancy formatting or colors make a difference. Use clear, concise statements. Post measurable results and accomplishments rather than a list of duties. Double check the formatting looks clean on various browsers, pdf readers, etc.
JoeRetire

Post by JoeRetire »

miamivice wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:32 pm I am being given the opportunity to interview for a position at my workplace that I am excited for. This is an informal interview, not a formal one. The first step is the manager making the decision would like to see my resume.

For background, I created my resume template about 20 years ago. I like it very much, but it's black and white and rather drab. When I recently had the opportunity to review resumes, I was suprised that the formatting of resumes today appears to be colorful, exciting, and interesting. Some people inlcuded QR codes, some people include many colors, and even the paper size of the resume is no longer standard.

I'm wondering if it would be of any benefit for me to hire a professional resume writer to update the template for me?
I will assume we should take this post seriously...

A resume writer would be a waste of time and money for an internal, informal interview.
Or, are there free resources that I should draw upon that talk about what resumes look like today?
There are many thousands of templates that you can find with a quick search.

But what kind of job is this? Is this a leadership role at the company where you have worked in the same job for 14 years?

Black and white and drab are just fine for most jobs. Colorful, exciting and QR codes might be fine for a few jobs but would look silly for others.
Last edited by JoeRetire on Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh, noooooo! I'm so sorry, it's the moops! The correct answer is 'the moops'.
SRenaeP

Post by SRenaeP »

miamivice wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:32 pm I am being given the opportunity to interview for a position at my workplace that I am excited for. This is an informal interview, not a formal one. The first step is the manager making the decision would like to see my resume.

Thanks!
I suspect that may be industry specific. If you're in marketing, graphic design, etc., then having a visually appealing resume may be useful. For other industries, that could be frowned upon. Regardless of industries, the content is the most important part. The site Ask A Manager is a wealth of information when it comes to writing resumes and cover letters.
lthenderson

Post by lthenderson »

miamivice wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:32 pm I am being given the opportunity to interview for a position at my workplace that I am excited for. This is an informal interview, not a formal one.
Based on what you stated above, I would just update my existing one, perhaps searching for one of the millions of examples free online of resume formats if I desired to freshen it up. I wouldn't pay for someone else to do it for an informal interview at at the same company you work at. You probably already have the job or not. They are just requesting a resume as a formality or to verify your skillset.
student

Post by student »

Given that it is at your workplace, I think you are already a know quantity, and I would not spend money on hire a professional resume writer, just update it. Perhaps use one of the templates that others have suggested.
enad

Post by enad »

For background, I created my resume template about 20 years ago. I like it very much, but it's black and white and rather drab. When I recently had the opportunity to review resumes, I was surprised that the formatting of resumes today appears to be colorful, exciting, and interesting. Some people included QR codes, some people include many colors, and even the paper size of the resume is no longer standard.

Thanks!
When I was interviewing prospective employees I was always looking for key words, then grammar and punctuation and as long as the resume wasn't overly busy it went into one pile. All the others went into another pile. At the very least run it through a spell checker and make sure your references (not necessary to include them) are up to date.

Best wishes on your future job
What Goes Up Must come down -- David Clayton-Thomas (1968), BST
livesoft

Post by livesoft »

You should read up and study about how to update your resume. You should not hire a professional resume writer. Then use what you have learned by reading up and studying about how to update your resume to update resume.

As I understand from your other thread: You have been working at the same place for more than 10 years. If they already don't know everything about you, then I think an updated resume is probably not going to help anyways.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.
Loandapper

Post by Loandapper »

You should absolutely hire a professional to do this. It isn't just about writing or formatting or colors - a highly-qualified resume writer will work with you to identify what should be included on the resume, how to frame it, and they will help you think about your career in an independent way that you simply can't do on your own.

A few years ago, I paid $2,500 for this service. I ended up with a couple versions of my resume for different areas of my career I wanted to pursue. I ended up getting a new job paying six figures more. It ended up being a 227% return on investment...in just the first year, and that was 3 years ago.

You're going to get a lot of DIY folks on this board telling you not to spend the money. YMMV as they say.
cbs2002

Post by cbs2002 »

miamivice wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:32 pm When I recently had the opportunity to review resumes, I was suprised that the formatting of resumes today appears to be colorful, exciting, and interesting. Some people inlcuded QR codes, some people include many colors, and even the paper size of the resume is no longer standard.
I hire. When I see resumes like this, I curse quietly at the person for making it more difficult for me to ferret out whether I want to speak to them. Consider it a minus one and don't do this unless it is a point of performance in the specific sector in which you are applying (guessing not).
lthenderson

Post by lthenderson »

Loandapper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:33 pm A few years ago, I paid $2,500 for this service.
You would pay that much to redo your resume for an informal interview with your current employer as is the OP's case?
galawdawg

Post by galawdawg »

cbs2002 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:35 pm
miamivice wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:32 pm When I recently had the opportunity to review resumes, I was suprised that the formatting of resumes today appears to be colorful, exciting, and interesting. Some people inlcuded QR codes, some people include many colors, and even the paper size of the resume is no longer standard.
I hire. When I see resumes like this, I curse quietly at the person for making it more difficult for me to ferret out whether I want to speak to them. Consider it a minus one and don't do this unless it is a point of performance in the specific sector in which you are applying (guessing not).
Do people still use paper resumes? The last few years before I retired we required applicants to submit resumes via email in PDF format. Only those who followed that simple requirement and who were able to clearly and succinctly communicate their relevant education, training and experience were considered for the vacancy. Spelling and grammatical errors are an indication that the candidate does not place importance on attention to detail.

QR codes, distracting colors, listing your hobbies...those were all good ways to go to the bottom of the list of potential hires. And putting an objective (seeking a leadership position at XYZ Megacorp that utilizes my significant education in management)...a waste of space IMO.
quantAndHold

Post by quantAndHold »

No, people haven’t used paper resumes in a couple of decades. At best, they email a pdf, which the company’s resume eating software turns into plain text.

The content of the resume is far more important than what it looks like. As far as OP, if the resume isn’t in the form of a list of accomplishments, I would take the time to rewrite it so that it is. Otherwise, meh. It’s an internal interview. Just make sure it’s up to date.

As far as the objective, it depends. When you’re applying for exactly the same job that you just spent the last 20 years doing, you may not need an objective. But if the recruiter or hiring manager is going to have to guess what you’re looking for, then an objective is useful.
Yes, I’m really that pedantic.
Teague

Post by Teague »

If you're looking for a change of pace and you don't get this job, how about hanging out a shingle as a professional resume writer? I imagine you wouldn't be the first to follow that path.
Semper Augustus
marcopolo

Post by marcopolo »

Thanks!
Paper resume?!?!

This must be one of those comic relief threads. :beer
Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
Topic Author
miamivice

Post by miamivice »

The resumes I have reviewed are not paper resumes, but the pdf has a page size. My comment is that they come in with a variety of page/paper sizes and that surprised me. One was 8.5x17!
galawdawg

Post by galawdawg »

marcopolo wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Thanks!
Paper resume?!?!

Not quite as bad as the person who applied for a vacant legal secretary position with my office. They sent an email to my administrative assistant saying they couldn't figure out how to create a PDF in MS Word so they printed their resume (three pages, bright colors, hobbies, interests, the whole nine yards), put the pages on a coffee table alongside their other assorted junk (including a dirty half-full ashtray), took bad photos of each page with their phone and then emailed the JPG files! :shock:

We never did figure out if she was trolling us or just....well...."unqualified" for the position. :beer
student

Post by student »

galawdawg wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:08 pm
marcopolo wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Thanks!
Paper resume?!?!

Not quite as bad as the person who applied for a vacant legal secretary position with my office. They sent an email to my administrative assistant saying they couldn't figure out how to create a PDF in MS Word so they printed their resume (three pages, bright colors, hobbies, interests, the whole nine yards), put the pages on a coffee table alongside their other assorted junk (including a dirty half-full ashtray), took bad photos of each page with their phone and then emailed the JPG files! :shock:

We never did figure out if she was trolling us or just....well...."unqualified" for the position. :beer
Funny.
SevenBridgesRoad

Post by SevenBridgesRoad »

20 years ago? You probably need to spend the money. From your recent Leadership thread, we learned: "I have been employed at my megacorp for 16 years, and done the same job for the last 14."

Your resume 20 years ago was good enough to get a job 16 years ago and an internal job change 14 years years ago. Probably won't work this time at the same company. Spend the money.
TJat

Post by TJat »

SevenBridgesRoad wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 pm 20 years ago? You probably need to spend the money. From your recent Leadership thread, we learned: "I have been employed at my megacorp for 16 years, and done the same job for the last 14."

Your resume 20 years ago was good enough to get a job 16 years ago and an internal job change 14 years years ago. Probably won't work this time at the same company. Spend the money.
I believe OP is talking about a resume template, not the resume itself.

Op - In my megacorp financial experience, I have never seen a resume that IS NOT black and white. Focus on content, but for an internal role, I can’t imagine the resume means anything vs your reputation and manager feedback.
ClevrChico

Post by ClevrChico »

A great resume will get your foot in the door, but it sounds like you already have that. You can probably DIY it.

If you have a LinkedIn account, you can create a PDF resume from your profile if you want an easy way to create a "good enough" resume.

I'm on a hiring team, and most of the resumes we get are incredibly poor and bordering on unreadable. People still get hired. Grammar is apparently now a lost art that few care about. If you want to really stand out, a concise one-page resume with proper grammar will put you in the top 1%.
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

galawdawg wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:05 pm
cbs2002 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:35 pm
QR codes, distracting colors, listing your hobbies...those were all good ways to go to the bottom of the list of potential hires. And putting an objective (seeking a leadership position at XYZ Megacorp that utilizes my significant education in management)...a waste of space IMO.
+2 I guess it depends on who is looking at them, but all of the "creative" stuff is not a plus for me. My wife is younger and hipper than me, in tech, and recently interviewed around (got 3 offers, but stayed with current company) and her resume is just standard.
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

SevenBridgesRoad wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 pm 20 years ago? You probably need to spend the money. From your recent Leadership thread, we learned: "I have been employed at my megacorp for 16 years, and done the same job for the last 14."

I agree with this.

But the biggest reason to get professional help here, is the OP should ALSO be interviewing with other companies. Everybody should do that from time to time. You should always have an up to date resume, and be accustomed to interviewing. Go on some interviews now, just for the practice. You are likely to need it someday. And interviewing as an experienced professional is a lot different than interviewing as a new college grad. There are threads in here from people in their 50s that hit the job market, and were thrown off by the way job searching is done now.

Plus, there is a very good chance you will find an opportunity you love, or better pay, etc etc. Even if you don’t, at least you know what’s out there.
GreendaleCC

Post by GreendaleCC »

These all sound like terrible resumes, and I think you know that already. I have a feeling this is a “fun post” to see what kind of reactions you get.

My serious answer is that resume formatting gimmicks only detract from the content of your resume.

My fun answer is that I’d expect a resume with colorful and exciting formatting will introduce a ton of doubts and maybe spark a few jokes among managers at megacorp.
Topic Author
miamivice

Post by miamivice »

GreendaleCC wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:52 am
These all sound like terrible resumes, and I think you know that already. I have a feeling this is a “fun post” to see what kind of reactions you get.

My serious answer is that resume formatting gimmicks only detract from the content of your resume.

My fun answer is that I’d expect a resume with colorful and exciting formatting will introduce a ton of doubts and maybe spark a few jokes among managers at megacorp.
No, I am not a troll and I am not trolling people. I was dumbfounded at the random page sizes of the PDFs, and the formatting of the resumes was dramatically different than I was expecting. I have not reviewed a lot of resumes in my career and found it interesting at how varied they were the one time that I reviewed. In comparison, I found my resume to be drab, boring, dull, and tedious to read.

I definitely need to add some color to make it look more interesting. That's easy enough.

Not sure what else....thinking it over.
GreendaleCC

Post by GreendaleCC »

But were these visually interesting resumes from the candidates that were actually hired?
SmileyFace

Post by SmileyFace »

Just google resume tips online and download a bunch of the freely available templates and see what you like.
At your current employer it's what you have accomplished there that will give you the most points - not how pretty or colorful your resume is. Make sure you focus equally on achievments versus just listing buzzwords, knowledge, and skills.
sureshoe

Post by sureshoe »

Sometimes I wonder how many of the people giving advice on here actually are involved in the hiring process vs. repeating things seen in a Tik Tok. Ok, that's incredibly smug, but take all hiring advice (even mine) with a grain of salt. Hiring is very subjective and everyone thinks they know the secret. The same is true with resume writing - everyone has an opinion and they think theirs is correct.

The goal of a resume is to get your name, on paper, in front of someone who can schedule an interview. In an interview, it's to help drive the questions you're asked. In 2022, some companies (not all) use filtering systems (depends on the role & company), so having specific buzz words MIGHT help. For example, if you're applying to a "communications director" role - there are probably 10000 applicants, 90% of which are unqualified - your hope is a resume gets you thru the mud. It probably doesn't.

For internal interviews, you've accomplished 90% of the resume's purpose.

In everything except MAYBE a highly creative sector, resumes should be "drab". Nobody looks at a resume and says "THIS IS AWESOME HIRE THEM", but they do look at a resume and say "this is ridiculous" or "there are typos" or "my printer couldn't do their colors and I can't read it" - throwing the resume out.

There are a ton of resume templates online, I'm sure you have googled "resume template". I personally would find one there (in fact, I recently did just that).

I could be wrong but for this job, getting it will come down to this:
1) Does the manager know who you are (or know others who know you). If positive, you'll get an interview. If negative, maybe not.
2) Do you have accomplishments at the company that resonate at all. Is your boss vouching for you?
3) In an interview, do you click with the hiring manager
4) Do they have an alternate hire they already plan to hire? Sometimes these internal interviews are for show.

If you wanted something with just a tad of flare and proofreading, I MIGHT (MAYBE) consider paying someone $50-$100 to punch up my resume. That would be slightly more vanity than need.
SmileyFace

Post by SmileyFace »

When I look at resumes skills are important but accomplishments stand out. Which would grab your attention:
1) proficient in word with expert creative writing and jounalism skills.
Or
2) succesfully sold 2 million copies of award winning published jounalism works. Awarded XYZ award as most accomplished jounalism at ABCD Corp.

Apply this to whatever job you are in.
Topic Author
miamivice

Post by miamivice »

Thanks Everyone.

I updated my resume as follows:

- Changed some headings to different colors
- Added a QR code that links to my LinkedIn profile
- Added some public pictures of past projects I have worked on
- Added some logos reflecting my university education
- Added some logos reflecting some of the organizations that I'm a lifetime member

Overall the organization and content is mostly the same, but it's a whole lot easier to read because there are graphics and color interspersed throughout. In other words, my old resume was a huge pile of words and hard to read; now it's much easier.

I'll look at it a bit more but I think that's all that I need to do.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
Starfish

Post by Starfish »

I started recognizing mimiavice topics only by title.
Cicero123

Post by Cicero123 »

One rule I remember for resume writing; keep it to one page, with an additional page for every Nobel Prize you’ve been awarded.
Doctor Rhythm

Post by Doctor Rhythm »

miamivice wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:52 pm Thanks Everyone.

- Added some logos reflecting some of the organizations that I'm a lifetime member

Overall the organization and content is mostly the same, but it's a whole lot easier to read because there are graphics and color interspersed throughout. In other words, my old resume was a huge pile of words and hard to read; now it's much easier.

You do realized you thanked the forum and then ignored its consensus advice, right?

I’ve never seen a colorful or otherwise visually creative CV in my clinical/academic medical field. I’m about to review one now, and if it had multiple colors or logos of schools and organizations, I’d be unconsciously biased against the candidate. I’d wonder how they could be so clueless as to cultural norms in the field.

You mentioned wanting a leadership position in another thread you started this week. There are probably jobs and organizations where a fancy CV is looked on favorably, but is yours one of them? Knowing the answer is a sign of social intelligence, which is a leadership skill.
simplextableau

Post by simplextableau »

Starfish wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:54 pm I started recognizing mimiavice topics only by title.
He's a very good troll. Subtle enough to not be totally dismissed, and he denies he's a troll, which plays on the tendency of people to believe others.
nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius »

galawdawg wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:05 pmDo people still use paper resumes?
Although the innumerable books talk a lot about formatting, when I was out of work during the global financial crisis I took advantage of a no-cost seminarand no-cost appointment with a résumé coach, available through the state's jobless programs.

There was very little about formatting.

There was a great deal about content and presentation.

There was a great deal of attention to specifics. As is always the case, the rolls of the laid off skew heavily to older employees. I was in my early sixties and a lot had to do with how an older person can present themselves honestly, but without calling obvious attention to age.

And even then there was specific advice on creating an "ASCII" version of your résumé.

And even then there were specific warnings that your résumé, even if not submitted online, might be scanned and prescreened for buzzwords to you needed to figure out a way to include lots of them.

I don't know how much weight to put on advice of the sort "we're finding that employers today want functional résumés, not chronological résumés."

I believe that the program was very helpful. I don't know if I would use a résumé coach if I had to pay, but maybe. A résumé writer? Less likely.

Calculate the net present value of a salary if the job of the expected tenure, and figure the cost of the service in relation to the value of what you are hoping to get.
Last edited by nisiprius on Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.
stoptothink

Post by stoptothink »

simplextableau wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:44 pm
Starfish wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:54 pm I started recognizing mimiavice topics only by title.
He's a very good troll. Subtle enough to not be totally dismissed, and he denies he's a troll, which plays on the tendency of people to believe others.
I'm inclined to agree. Reading his threads are a guilty pleasure.
SmileyFace

Post by SmileyFace »

Doctor Rhythm wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:41 pm

You do realized you thanked the forum and then ignored its consensus advice, right?

I’ve never seen a colorful or otherwise visually creative CV in my clinical/academic medical field. I’m about to review one now, and if it had multiple colors or logos of schools and organizations, I’d be unconsciously biased against the candidate. I’d wonder how they could be so clueless as to cultural norms in the field.

You mentioned wanting a leadership position in another thread you started this week. There are probably jobs and organizations where a fancy CV is looked on favorably, but is yours one of them? Knowing the answer is a sign of social intelligence, which is a leadership skill.
I am convinced now that this is one of his "comic relief" threads.
8foot7

Post by 8foot7 »

Assuming the risk I am contributing to a thread that has no productive purpose, when I see a pictures and color on a resume, I assume they are there to attempt to paper over the fact its contents are thin.
galawdawg

Post by galawdawg »

Subsequent comment removed. Reminder of forum rules:
Discussions are about issues, not people. If you disagree with an idea, go ahead and marshal all your forces against it. But do not confuse ideas with the person posting them. At all times we must conduct ourselves in a respectful manner to other posters. Attacks on individuals, insults, name calling, trolling, baiting or other attempts to sow dissension are not acceptable.

Moderator Pops1860
Doctor Rhythm

Post by Doctor Rhythm »

SmileyFace wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:11 pm

Agree. Replying to them also creates a modicum of entertainment as well, so I don’t care that much. I’m waiting for the “should I wear a teal suit for my interview to stand out and be a memorable candidate?”
TJat

Post by TJat »

Doctor Rhythm wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:36 pm
SmileyFace wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:11 pm

Agree. Replying to them also creates a modicum of entertainment as well, so I don’t care that much. I’m waiting for the “should I wear a teal suit for my interview to stand out and be a memorable candidate?”
Hair dye, makeup, and a piercing will help too.
Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom »

It's hard for me to visualize those changes as looking professional or tasteful, but I'm an old curmudgeon with limited imagination.
BolderBoy

Post by BolderBoy »

Cicero123 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:56 pmOne rule I remember for resume writing; keep it to one page, with an additional page for every Nobel Prize you’ve been awarded.
I like this.
"Never underestimate one's capacity to overestimate one's abilities" - The Dunning-Kruger Effect
GreendaleCC

Post by GreendaleCC »

In addition to your color changes, please be sure to use Comic Sans as your standard font. I’m told that research shows this raises job application success rates by 34% (on average).

One important exception: for any degree or education experience you include, try to match the font in that section with the font used by the school logo you’re inserting there.

Whatever you do, if you’re tempted to include Papyrus, only use it as the font for your name, address, phone number, blood type, and astrological sign.

Finally, I’m concerned that you’re excluding the logos of your current and any past employers. What gives?
YoungSisyphus

Post by YoungSisyphus »

I have used https://novoresume.com/ for easy refreshes for internal work. I just hired a resume writer for dipping my toe into the water outside my current industry/job type.

There are helpful resume resources on LinkedIn. I enjoyed the resume weekend makeover (although I didn't do the whole thing, the first video was extremely helpful): https://www.linkedin.com/learning/resum ... sume=false

A lot of these questions are industry/profession specific in my opinion. If you are in a design field I wouldn't want a drab resume. If you are a doctor, lawyer, or finance professional I wouldn't want a lot of color and special design.

Also, most platforms use automation to read/filter your resume for keywords. If you add special designs and colors, it won't be able to read it, and you can be automatically excluded from getting past the first step. Something to keep in mind.
Last edited by YoungSisyphus on Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
YoungSisyphus

Post by YoungSisyphus »

GreendaleCC wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:48 pm In addition to your color changes, please be sure to use Comic Sans as your standard font. I’m told that research shows this raises job application success rates by 34% (on average).

One important exception: for any degree or education experience you include, try to match the font in that section with the font used by the school logo you’re inserting there.

Whatever you do, if you’re tempted to include Papyrus, only use it as the font for your name, address, phone number, blood type, and astrological sign.

Finally, I’m concerned that you’re excluding the logos of your current and any past employers. What gives?
You forgot about adding Word Art. :mrgreen:
GreendaleCC

Post by GreendaleCC »

YoungSisyphus wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 am
GreendaleCC wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:48 pm In addition to your color changes, please be sure to use Comic Sans as your standard font. I’m told that research shows this raises job application success rates by 34% (on average).

You forgot about adding Word Art. :mrgreen:
Good catch!
mrmass

Post by mrmass »

What not WingDings?
GreendaleCC

Post by GreendaleCC »

mrmass wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:47 am

What not WingDings?
Only if applying for a role with Wingstop.