Quicken Disaster!

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
michaeljc70

Re: Quicken Disaster!

Post by michaeljc70 »

JBTX wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 pm
michaeljc70 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:37 am
prudent wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:24 am
michaeljc70 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:20 am I've repeatedly said/worried about all these releases. There has been like 20 this year. That doesn't bode well for a mature product IMO. I keep finding bugs even after a gazillion updates.
The current mindset in software development is to update all the time. Conceptually, if you have bugs fixed and/or new features ready to go, don't hold them back for a blockbuster update 8 months later, just roll things out as they become ready.
Understood. I worked in software development for years. There is a cost to constant releases. In the corporate world you just don't see key applications being updated all the time and for good reason. Many businesses are many versions behind because they don't want to spend the time and money on the upgrade effort (not only testing the app itself but interactions with other software and systems).

It is odd to have so many bug fixes in 30 year old software. I have to wonder if a release is fixing bugs they introduced in the last release. Quicken is not exactly adding a lot of new features. I wonder if these frequent updates are to make you think you are getting your subscription $$$$ worth.

On my phone, it seems every app has an update every week.
I would imagine most of the updates have to do with financial institution downloads, and compatability issues on both sides as changes are made.
You can see the release notes here: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken ... ease-notes

A lot of bug fixes. I highly doubt the standards used to connect to financial institutions change frequently. It would be expensive to maintain on both ends if changes were being made all the time. They may add new institutions here and there. I don't know how many financial institutions Quicken supports, but it has to be in the thousands.
EZ James

Post by EZ James »

Quicken 28.28 subscription model also went sour yesterday for me but no data is missing.
The problem I’ve seen thus far is that when I make a manual entry in my credit card register it disappears when I hit enter. Although hidden, the entry was indeed recorded and can be found by sorting the register for uncleared transactions. It disappears again when I select all transactions.

The register for another random account does not have this problem. I have not checked the investment registers.

A data filed saved earlier yesterday has the same problem.

If Quicken does not have an update post haste I will restore the entire disk with a recent Macrium image and try not to let Quicken install ver 28.28.

OTOH, maybe the problem is with an OS update?
aarondearu

Post by aarondearu »

You might be able to restore the older version of Quicken before updating through Windows recovery.

Instructions under “Restore from a system restore point”.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ry-options
onourway

Post by onourway »

I would continue to push quicken support. They do have someone, somewhere, that can assist at a higher level. You are a long term customer who has done everything right in terms of backups. There is no way every one of them is corrupt. If they can't help you, good luck to the rest of their users.
orangeinvestor

Post by orangeinvestor »

I had a problem when upgrading quicken a year ago. It is not the same problem as you, but here is what I did. If you are tech savvy you might try the same thing.

I created a virtual machine in the cloud (I used amazon workspaces, but there are other options). I then loaded quicken and restored my backup file and it worked. To this day, I cannot get quicken to work correctly on my laptop. I had many rounds with quicken support and tried all kinds of things with zero sucess.

Now when I want to use quicken, I log into my virtual machine from my laptop and it works great. When I am ready to buy a new laptop, I will try to load quixken on that and see if it works.
hornet96

Post by hornet96 »

theta wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 pm Here’s a link to past Release Mondo patches:
http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quicken-su ... tches.html

I’ve never had to do a Mondo patch, so I can’t really advise how that process works...
I was about to mention the database for past “mondo” patch releases. I had to “downgrade” my version using that process a few years ago, although that was before the subscription model was rolled out. I remember it wasn’t very fun, but it did correct whatever my problem was at the time, and then I waited a while before braving any further “updates.”

Also, I’m wondering if there is a windows update that is pending to be installed, that might be hanging up Quicken on your machine. In particular, if there was a windows update to OneDrive, and all of your files are on OneDrive, it might explain why all of your data files are getting hung up when trying to open them.

Disclaimer: I am not an IT professional, other than for my own household. :happy
theta

Post by theta »

If you haven’t already, I’d suggest you post your problem to the quicken community forum.
Here’s a link to a post with symptoms that sound somewhat like yours:

https://community.quicken.com/discussio ... to-startup
egrets

Post by egrets »

I haven't had time to read all the posts. In my experience with other software with new version problems, I have found that older versions are frequently salted away on the web somewhere not by the program owner.
Youngblood

Post by Youngblood »

I recently had a wireless keyboard that I found was interfering with a few of my programs and erasing data. I replaced it with a wired keyboard and all the problems went away. Until it really started spreading it's wrath with increased symptoms, I had no idea it was the culprit responsible for waking up my Windows 10 pc every time I put it to sleep. After every Windows update I was hoping that would fix the problem. Over two years of thinking this was just Windows!

OneDrive and OneNote were involved too!

I also replaced my wireless mouse (not broken) and love the immediate response of both.

I'm not sure this was affecting Quicken but the minor issues are not happening anymore.

I sincerely hope you can recover your data.
"I made my money by selling too soon." | Bernard M. Baruch
ralph124cf

Post by ralph124cf »

I was running both Quicken for my personal data, and QuickBooks for my rental business and my wife's small company.

When Quicken developed problems and Quicken support couldn't help me, I called my QuickBooks support (paid support subscription, not free support), and they were able to transition my saved data (on a flash drive) into a QuickBooks new company. This has been working well for the last three years.

Ralph
theta

Post by theta »

Another update to Quicken was made available today. Maybe it fixes OP’s problem?
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

theta wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:28 am Another update to Quicken was made available today. Maybe it fixes OP’s problem?
Unfortunately, no.
May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard. -- Squire Omar Barker (aka S.O.B.), the Cowboy Poet
Kenkat

Post by Kenkat »

When you said:

I also use Acronis True Image for backup and did some restores from there and restored backups made by Quicken itself.

Did you restore the entire image or just pull the Quicken files out? If you restored the entire image - which should include the previously working version of Quicken and Windows OS - I can’t imagine you would still have issues unless you have some other strange issue - like a hardware issue, for example.

Not sure if you covered this above - I didn’t see it but could have missed it.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

Kenkat wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 am When you said:

I also use Acronis True Image for backup and did some restores from there and restored backups made by Quicken itself.

Did you restore the entire image or just pull the Quicken files out? If you restored the entire image - which should include the previously working version of Quicken and Windows OS - I can’t imagine you would still have issues unless you have some other strange issue - like a hardware issue, for example.

Just the Quicken data file. I'm afraid to do a full system restore.
May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard. -- Squire Omar Barker (aka S.O.B.), the Cowboy Poet
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

theta wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:12 am If you haven’t already, I’d suggest you post your problem to the quicken community forum.
Here’s a link to a post with symptoms that sound somewhat like yours:

https://community.quicken.com/discussio ... to-startup
Been there. Done that.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

aarondearu wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm You might be able to restore the older version of Quicken before updating through Windows recovery.

"No restore points..."

It says restore points are used to "undo unwanted system changes" and also says protection is "on."

I thought Windows created restore points automatically at certain times -- like installing an update. For whatever reason there are no restore points available.
theta

Post by theta »

I’m out of suggestions, but tend to agree with an earlier poster who suggested giving Quicken support another try. Here’s how a super user from the community support forum said it: “ It may be time to have support remote into your system to better understand what's the issue.”
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

theta wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:45 am I’m out of suggestions, but tend to agree with an earlier poster who suggested giving Quicken support another try. Here’s how a super user from the community support forum said it: “ It may be time to have support remote into your system to better understand what's the issue.”
Remote already done before I posted here.

I've already talked to three Qicken support people. (All did remote.) Again, before I posted here.
Kenkat

Post by Kenkat »

bertilak wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:19 am

Yeah, I hear you on that. I’ve done a full system restore once with my son when his PC crashed and it was only a last resort. It did work but it was a long and stressful process.

If you could get a hold of an old laptop or something and do a restore, maybe you could salvage your data. But if you end up deciding to move away from Quicken, maybe it’s not worth it.
gks

Post by gks »

bertilak wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 am
aarondearu wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm You might be able to restore the older version of Quicken before updating through Windows recovery.

"No restore points..."

It says restore points are used to "undo unwanted system changes" and also says protection is "on."

I thought Windows created restore points automatically at certain times -- like installing an update. For whatever reason there are no restore points available.
bertilak,

A couple of years ago I tried to update my Memeo backup program. About half way through the installation, the update failed. Memeo would not open. Selected the latest restore point at the time, did a system restore, and bingo, Memeo worked.

To the point, I was having trouble accessing the internet. The wifi program indicated there was internet access, but none of my browsers would connect. After spending 45 minutes on the phone with the access provider, it was the conclusion that it was my laptop, since our phones and a tablet were connecting to the internet. After mulling the purchase of a new laptop, I thought about using System Restore, except that when I tried to select a Restore point, Windows said there were no restore points. Windows generally creates a restore point when an update is installed, so this seriously puzzled me as in the past I have seen months of restore points when I have looked.

Rebooting the computer several times did not do anything, so there were more thoughts about a new computer. Then, my laptop had a hard crash because it was not plugged in. When it booted, I could access the internet.

Still thinking about a new laptop because I only have the one "Test" restore point I created to see if that would bring back previous restore points. Also thinking about doing a "system restore" to see if that solves the issue, but like you with restore points, I am afraid of system restore.

Greg
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

Interesting problem, and unfortunate. Quicken file integrity is the one issue that I still have serious qualms about as a long-time Quicken user.

In an effort to minimize your work, and to get to a point where you have some ability to again access your file, I would consider doing the following:
1)Eliminate any possibility of Windows issues (which I really doubt) by installing Quicken on a different computer, copying over your data file, and then seeing whether you can access it without issue. If you get to this point, run validate and (if necessary) super-validate to attempt to find and fix the underlying issue. If you get to this point, you can safely go back to your original machine and see what works.
2)Because the puzzling part is that your older backups ALSO failed to work, and the only step noted was that latest 28.28 update, I tend to agree with your conclusion that something in your data file conflicted with something in that latest update. So, if step 1 doesn't work, completely uninstall Quicken and then download an earlier mondo patch. Then try your file again. If it works to an extent at this point, then run the file validation and look for errors there. If regular validation doesn't work, try super validation. Those two processes might reveal the particular issue causing the problem, or even repair it.

File corruption, assuming that is what this is, can be a real pita in Quicken. And not all corruption is equal, or deadly. Some is, some isn't. For example, I work with 2 data files. One dates to 1997, has a boatload of accounts, was used for a time over a network and has no data file corruption at all. I have a newer data file, dating back to 2007, never used on a network, and only containing a few accounts, that has some mild (but un-repairable corruption). Naturally. Contrary to popular opinion, I've been running that "corrupted" file for two years without any issues. But again, it all depends on what exactly is corrupted and whether or not it progressively gets worse.

Should you get to a point where you can get your file running again, and want to alleviate concerns about future data loss, I would offer two recommendations in addition to your normal backups (good job on that!). At some interval, monthly perhaps, do a quick data copy (File > Operations > Data Copy) within Quicken and then validate that file copy. Working with a copy has some advantages (and that data copy won't work with a corrupted file anyway), but it will allow you to make a choice on repairs while alerting you to a potential issue before it causes problems. Second, consider at some interval, making simple register downloads (csv format or Excel). While this won't work for investment registers, it will at least give you an easily accessible copy of every other piece of data you have in Quicken (by register, including categories and all details). Then, no matter what happens in Quicken, you will at least be able to get to your non investment register data. Or even use this to get that into another program someday. It's not really time consuming to do this and you don't need to do it very often. But, frankly, its a tool I've used to give me some comfort on the whole data loss issue.
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

I don't have any more advice beyond what I said above, but this issue got me thinking. Maybe it would be wise to start creating annual reports and saving them in Excel format in case things do go south at some point for me. I am thinking an expense/income report (by category), portfolio with cost basis, accounts with balances at start of year/end of year and things like that. Obviously, if things blow up I won't have all the detail but at least I'd have something.
protagonist

Post by protagonist »

A couple of years ago I got a new PC and my old version of Quicken (2010??) did not work on it. Plus, I could not import any of my old data.

So I bought a hard copy of a Quicken 2017 CD on eBay. (NOT subscription!) I forget how it did it, but it instantly solved the problem. I think all post-2017 versions are subscription only with data in the cloud, so they would not be of help, but I could be wrong.

I enter all my data by hand anyway and keep my Quicken files on my hard drive (with a back up).

I don't know if that solution would work for you. Others here may be of more help.

Perhaps talking to a knowledgeable geek at a local computer repair shop may also give you some ideas as to how to recover your data that Quicken reps would be unwilling or unable to suggest.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

michaeljc70 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:22 am I don't have any more advice beyond what I said above, but this issue got me thinking. Maybe it would be wise to start creating annual reports and saving them in Excel format in case things do go south at some point for me. I am thinking an expense/income report (by category), portfolio with cost basis, accounts with balances at start of year/end of year and things like that. Obviously, if things blow up I won't have all the detail but at least I'd have something.
Good points to keep in mind as I try to crawl out of this mess!
lazydavid

Post by lazydavid »

bertilak wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 am "No restore points..."

I hate to bring this up, but often times malware deletes all your restore points when it infects your machine, to prevent you from rolling back.
kevinf

Post by kevinf »

bertilak wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:19 am

Backups are useless if they aren't tested and you're afraid to use them. Hire a tech specialist to do the restore (and walk you through it at the same time) if you aren't comfortable with the process.

The restore will 100% fix your problem as you have a known good point in time. Restore it, disallow Quicken to update after the restore, and then weigh your options when you have access to your data.

For reference, I use Macrium Reflect for daily incremental backups. Restoring my system to any point in the last month is as simple as loading Macrium Reflect up, selecting Restore (daily incremental of my choosing) and the computer will reboot itself into the rescue environment and automatically restore the backup without any further intervention on my part, then reboot again with the restored version. Desktop to desktop with a few clicks is all it takes.

I recently used it due to a Ransomware attack. I was able to restore to before the encryption happened and prep for a clean install. I lost no data and it took only a day or two to be back to full working order with a clean install with all my files in place.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

lazydavid wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:32 pm I hate to bring this up, but often times malware deletes all your restore points when it infects your machine, to prevent you from rolling back.
Now you have me concerned. That's a bit short of scared!

I have three things that should protect me from that...
  1. Windows 10 built-in protection, which is supposed to be pretty good these days.
  2. My backup program (Acronis) has a feature that monitors for various forms of malicious software, both real-time and while backing up.
  3. Malware bytes. I have disabled this, thinking it redundant, but reactivated it just now to do a scan. No problems found.
lazydavid

Post by lazydavid »

bertilak wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:28 pm
lazydavid wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:32 pm I hate to bring this up, but often times malware deletes all your restore points when it infects your machine, to prevent you from rolling back.
Now you have me concerned. That's a bit short of scared!

I have three things that should protect me from that...
  1. Windows 10 built-in protection, which is supposed to be pretty good these days.
  2. My backup program (Acronis) has a feature that monitors for various forms of malicious software, both real-time and while backing up.
  3. Malware bytes. I have disabled this, thinking it redundant, but reactivated it just now to do a scan. No problems found.
Then honestly you are probably fine. Not familiar with the Acronis functionality, but pretty much any malware other than state-sponsored stuff that's custom written for specific high-value targets should be caught by Defender or Malwarebytes.
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

Earlier, I mentioned applying a mondo patch. Really, consider this because this is a classic early step in solving your type of problem. It's quick and easy. This tool includes all prior software updates and often solves problems that these incremental updates create. And you can skip the uninstall of your original Quicken that I recommended previously - it wouldn't hurt but is not really necessary. Try it the easy way first.

Here is a link from Quicken for doing this:
https://www.quicken.com/support/patchin ... es-windows

After clicking that link, the next screen points you to the patch itself (see link "Subscription Release of Quicken 2019/2020"). I'm surprised that your Quicken techs didn't suggest this first, or maybe I just missed that. Especially when your file appeared broken immediately after an update. This is far more likely an underlying issue than Windows issues or malware, especially given your current security installs.

You could even, if this doesn't work, get fancy and get a mondo patch from back on a date earlier that this problem started. But I would start simple with the current patch.
whodidntante

Post by whodidntante »

I didn't read the thread beyond the OP so apologize if this has been suggested. But sometimes installations get boogered up in a hard to fix way. I would setup a virtual machine and install it there, and see if you still see the same problem. It does not make sense that a backup of your data that used to work stops working, unless you believe in bit rot, so it's something wrong with your installation.

If it's the update that crumbled your biscuit, see if you can install an older version and turn off updates. It may work again with a later update. The developers are probably less clueless than the people who answer the phone for a living.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

DetroitRick wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:04 pm You could even, if this doesn't work, get fancy and get a mondo patch from back on a date earlier that this problem started. But I would start simple with the current patch.
whodidntante wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:32 pm ... install an older version and turn off updates. It may work again with a later update. The developers are probably less clueless than the people who answer the phone for a living.
So, how do I get the mondo patch for an earlier update? Quicken support told me they were not available.
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

Frankly, given your interaction with Quicken tech support, I figured they could just provide an older one to you. Something from a few months ago perhaps. I'm surprised that the 2nd level of support can't. But I could be overly optimistic. Actually this is a little disturbing since they do patch updates so often (so I assume I'll eventually hit your same problem).

Anyway, here is an "outside" source for your consideration. Now, this is somebody in the Quicken Community who gives these out for free. When you click on Quicken Patches US, and then Quicken Subscription, you will have a ton of older patches to choose from.
http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quicken-patches-us.html

Obviously there is risk to this and my preference would be to get this directly from Quicken. But you do what you have to. Still, this same poster has been very active for a VERY long time in the Quicken Community for years and has offer these old patches for years. I would feel comfortable downloading from here, but I understand why others might not.

I'll also point out that other way around this. A fresh install on a different computer. If 28.28 is the sole issue this won't help. But if your problem is that something went amiss in recent updates, it could help.

And when this is done, you may still see file corruption in your data file. I think EITHER the patches and/or file corruption might be at issue here. But if a fresh install or a mondo patch at least gets the file open, you have something to work with, diagnose and probably fix (via the file validation stuff).
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

And no matter how you proceed, work with a copy of your Quicken data file and not your actual current original. Even though it is not currently functional. Make it easier to backtrack.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

Page does not load.
My (always reliable) Magic 8-ball says "Ask again later."
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

Sorry about that. I just tested my link and it worked for me. Here, I'll try it again. Maybe the period was at issue.

If it still doesn't work, you might either type in manually, or google "older Quicken mondo patches". This guy's entry is about 5 or so down from the top.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

DetroitRick wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:23 pm Sorry about that. I just tested my link and it worked for me. Here, I'll try it again. Maybe the period was at issue.

If it still doesn't work, you might either type in manually, or google "older Quicken mondo patches". This guy's entry is about 5 or so down from the top.
OK. Now it's working with either the original or the new link. They are actually the same. The period is not included in the ink.

Once again, my Magic 8-ball comes through!
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

Hopefully you aren't using the same Magic 8-ball that Quicken support uses. :oops:
CFM300

Post by CFM300 »

000 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:44 am A quick web search seems to indicate Microsoft Money and GnuCash can import Quicken data.
I thought this was a good suggestion. OP, have you tried opening your Quicken file in a different program?
hornet96

Post by hornet96 »

Just as a data point, I’m running the latest update (28.28) on a windows 10 machine, with my data and backup files saved in OneDrive (gasp!). It’s working fine for me. That is just to say that I don’t think the latest update, per se, is technically the problem, which is why Quicken support seems unable to help you. It’s got to be either a data corruption issue in your files that is now incompatible with 28.28; or, you have a problem with a windows update that hasn’t fully been installed.

Actually, just a quick thought - have you tried running Quicken as Administrator? Right click on the program, and select “run as administrator,” and see if that changes anything. Quicken says this mode isn’t supported, but I’ve done it in the past to resolve some installation problems and it worked fine.

Otherwise I agree with the other posters about trying to see if you can import a data file into Gnu Cash or something like that. Doing so may provide some insight if something is corrupted in your files.
stan1

Post by stan1 »

Don't ask me how I know, but you need to try it on a different Windows install (in a VM, on a different computer, Windows restore, whatever). It would be a mistake to assume it is a corrupted data file without ruling out a complex interoperability and configuration problem between Windows and Quicken. Quicken is very old software with a lot of technical debt. Maybe it won't help you, but I can tell you reinstalling Windows has "fixed" Quicken problems for me in the past.
michaeljc70

Post by michaeljc70 »

Version 29.9 is out.
JBTX

Post by JBTX »

I'm confused. Seems like if it worked before, you just go to a windows restore point, use a backup file then problem solved.

If the restore doesn't exist, find a prior version of the software.

If that doesn't work, try another computer.
kevinf

Post by kevinf »

If you aren't going to use your backups when you need them, might as well just delete them and stop backing up entirely.
Topic Author
bertilak

Post by bertilak »

kevinf wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:57 pm If you aren't going to use your backups when you need them, might as well just delete them and stop backing up entirely.
I have tons of backups. I tried several of them over a wide variety of dates. All fail the same way.
JBTX

Post by JBTX »

bertilak wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:07 pm
kevinf wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:57 pm If you aren't going to use your backups when you need them, might as well just delete them and stop backing up entirely.
I have tons of backups. I tried several of them over a wide variety of dates. All fail the same way.
Have you tried on another computer, or tried with a prior version of quicken? Trying over and over again with the same version of quicken seems pointless.
kevinf

Post by kevinf »

You stated you weren't willing/afraid to restore the PC to a known good state and work from there. You know when it stopped working, restore to the prior day and export your data.
aarondearu

Post by aarondearu »

Here’s a link to download a free Windows VM from Microsoft.
Try installing Quicken in the Win10/Hyper-V image.
You’ll most likely need to enable Hyper-V in Windows settings.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/m ... tools/vms/
DetroitRick

Post by DetroitRick »

Two more quick suggestions, particularly if you are uncomfortable with trying those older mondo patches, or are unable to easily try Quicken on another computer (or a virtual machine):

1)Attempt to start Quicken without your data file, see if it starts:
To do this, hold Ctrl + Shift on your keyboard and double-click the Quicken icon. Continue to hold Ctrl + Shift until Quicken opens with a blank screen.

2)Use QcleanUI (from Quicken) to do a cleanup and THEN reinstall

Full instructions for both of these, from Quicken, in following link. See Steps 3 and 5 for details:
https://www.quicken.com/support/unable- ... 20properly
RetiredAL

Post by RetiredAL »

Have you checked to see if Windows OS has the file locked? The simplest way to test I can think of is to use Windows temporarily rename the data file to a new filename. Windows will not allow to happen that if it thinks the file is open.
quantAndHold

Post by quantAndHold »

You have Acronis backups? Do you back up just the data files, or all changes? I’m thinking you might be able to take Quicken back to an earlier date using Acronis.
Yes, I’m really that pedantic.