Replace my 4 Runner? Update on Repair Post 47

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Replace my 4 Runner? Update on Repair Post 47

Post by Carefreeap »

It's been a good car but Saturday I got stranded coming home from So. CA. 100 miles from home. The serpentine belt broke probably due to one of pulleys freezing according to the roadside mechanic. Just shy of 180k miles. It's been repaired but sounds terrible and am taking it to the dealer to get checked out. I don't really want to replace it. I'm not really a car person so I don't care that it's 15 years old but my husband has been harping on me to replace the car. One thing I hate about the new cars is all the darn warning systems. They remind me of my mother when I was learning how to drive! I'm a good driver turning 59 in 2 months and haven't been in an accident or got a ticket in over 35 years

So help me with some suggestions. I don't need as big of a car as this one (and I hate the look of the new 4 Runners; big, bulky and mean looking). I'm still into long distance backpacking and we have a cabin in the mountains so I need some ground clearance and 4 or AW drive. I still like the idea that in a pickle I could spend the night in my car. :wink:

I could probably afford anything I like but being a good Boglehead I want value and reliability for my money. I'm most likely buying new because I do keep cars for a long time.

Thank you for your suggestions!
Last edited by Carefreeap on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Every day I can hike is a good day.
cdaddio23

Re: I May Need to Replace my 2005 4 Runner :(

Post by cdaddio23 »

Subaru outback may fit your needs. I'm not sure if they sell models without warning systems though.
CheCha54

Post by CheCha54 »

Find a good/reputable independent mechanic and see what the issues are. 180K is not high milage.
Normchad

Post by Normchad »

It may just e locked up AC compressor causing the belt to squeal while you drive. Or possibly a failed water pump. You can probably save it if you want to.

A Subaru Outback would also be a good choice.
TheOscarGuy

Post by TheOscarGuy »

Carefreeap wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm It's been a good car but Saturday I got stranded coming home from So. CA. 100 miles from home. The serpentine belt broke probably due to one of pulleys freezing according to the roadside mechanic. Just shy of 180k miles. It's been repaired but sounds terrible and am taking it to the dealer to get checked out. I don't really want to replace it. I'm not really a car person so I don't care that it's 15 years old but my husband has been harping on me to replace the car. One thing I hate about the new cars is all the darn warning systems. They remind me of my mother when I was learning how to drive! I'm a good driver turning 59 in 2 months and haven't been in an accident or got a ticket in over 35 years

So help me with some suggestions. I don't need as big of a car as this one (and I hate the look of the new 4 Runners; big, bulky and mean looking). I'm still into long distance backpacking and we have a cabin in the mountains so I need some ground clearance and 4 or AW drive. I still like the idea that in a pickle I could spend the night in my car. :wink:

I could probably afford anything I like but being a good Boglehead I want value and reliability for my money. I'm most likely buying new because I do keep cars for a long time.

All new models will have these safety systems. Maybe base models might not, but I am not really sure.
As others have recommended, Outback may be a good choice. Or a used 4runner, possibly something not as "aggressive" looking to you :happy
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

CheCha54 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 pm Find a good/reputable independent mechanic and see what the issues are. 180K is not high milage.
Yeah, I know. I figure that motor can go to 300k easy. But at 15 years the consumer things; e.g. windows are going to start to fail. I don't think my husband likes the fact I'm driving an old car. He replaced his 2006 Lexus 350 last year with a 2 year old Infinity Q60.
helloeveryone

Post by helloeveryone »

Carefreeap wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm It's been a good car but Saturday I got stranded coming home from So. CA. 100 miles from home. The serpentine belt broke probably due to one of pulleys freezing according to the roadside mechanic. Just shy of 180k miles. It's been repaired but sounds terrible and am taking it to the dealer to get checked out. I don't really want to replace it. I'm not really a car person so I don't care that it's 15 years old but my husband has been harping on me to replace the car. One thing I hate about the new cars is all the darn warning systems. They remind me of my mother when I was learning how to drive! I'm a good driver turning 59 in 2 months and haven't been in an accident or got a ticket in over 35 years

Before you decide see what the dealer says is the problem and perhaps repost here for further input/discussion.

I would vote for repair and continue to use if you are comfy w the vehicle and like it.

At 150k miles there are going to be parts that require replacement so this could just be a one off thing every once in a while. Although being stranded 100 miles from home is disrupting and concerning but I don’t know that it warrants a $25k or more new car (that’s gonna be personal preference)
sad2

Post by sad2 »

Go for the Land Cruiser. Last car you will ever buy!
I've heard they are discontinuing sales in the US in 2021 or 2022.

Pricey yes. But solid, reliable, and bullet-proof and will get you to your cabin!
helloeveryone

Post by helloeveryone »

sad2 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm Go for the Land Cruiser. Last car you will ever buy!

Pricey yes. But solid, reliable, and bullet-proof and will get you to your cabin!
Oh my.... I would vote for a landcruiser too although it’s a beast compared to your ‘05 forerunner. Maybe a 2014ish landcruiser to save $ given a new one is $80k
HomeStretch

Post by HomeStretch »

If you make 100 mile trips regularly, consider replacing for a newer, more reliable vehicle (with better gas mileage).

I really liked my 11 year old 4Runner. But yet another expensive frozen brake caliper replacement (during the Toyota brake issues) convinced me it was time to trade it in. I regularly drove it long distances and wasn’t comfortable with the repeated brake issues.
hudson

Post by hudson »

4Runner's are great. If it was mine, I would take it to my non-dealer mechanic and get it fixed.
He would figure what was wrong and call me up if it cost more than $100 or so.
If you dump it and get something else, you will make someone very happy, because it's going to be keeping somebody happy for another 10 years.
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

HomeStretch wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:27 pm If you make 100 mile trips regularly, consider replacing for a newer, more reliable vehicle (with better gas mileage).

I really liked my 11 year old 4Runner. But yet another expensive frozen brake caliper replacement (during the Toyota brake issues) convinced me it was time to trade it in. I regularly drove it long distances and wasn’t comfortable with the repeated brake issues.
Yeah, last year I was making monthly 1,000 mi RTs between So. CA and the Bay Area to deal with my father needing to go into a nursing home. Now that he's been placed I think it will be more like quarterly trips to the cabin. We're retired so no commuting.

And yeah, it was pretty scary having all those lights come on including check engine and battery, losing my power steering and braking going 80 mph on Hwy 5. Thankfully I'm strong but I can't imagine dealing with that as a frail old lady.
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

sad2 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm Go for the Land Cruiser. Last car you will ever buy!

Lol, my mechanic told me that about the 4 Runner 15 years ago. I was only 42 at the time so I told him "I hope not!". But compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee that I owned for 13 years, it's been so much more reliable.
Morgan22

Post by Morgan22 »

I love the older 4Runners! If you're a Toyota person maybe look at a Rav4. (They make them so big now adays!) The ground clearance difference is less than 3/4". You may be able to turn off some of the safety features.
xerxes101

Post by xerxes101 »

I would consider repairing the car first because I agree that you should be able to get more miles from that engine. I would not take it to the dealer though..they will charge you a premium.

If you really need to get a new car, I recommend a 2021 RAV4 Prime with about 40 miles of electric range, impressive torque, 302 HP, and the car is eligible for federal tax credit since it has a rechargeable battery :idea: ...RAV4 is not as small as you may think. The wheelbase of a 2005 Toyota 4Runner is 109.8" while the wheelbase of a new RAV4 is 105.9".
tvubpwcisla

Post by tvubpwcisla »

Easy decision...another 4Runner!

:twisted:
Stay invested my friends.
sawdust60

Post by sawdust60 »

Take a test drive in a new 4Runner Limited AWD. You might find that the exterior look is less of an issue.
adamthesmythe

Post by adamthesmythe »

Interesting value proposition. Pay an enormous amount of money for an enormous car that will get poor gas mileage for the next 20 years. But it's a cult favorite!
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

xerxes101 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:54 pm I would consider repairing the car first because I agree that you should be able to get more miles from that engine. I would not take it to the dealer though..they will charge you a premium.

If you really need to get a new car, I recommend a 2021 RAV4 Prime with about 40 miles of electric range, impressive torque, 302 HP, and the car is eligible for federal tax credit since it has a rechargeable battery :idea: ...RAV4 is not as small as you may think. The wheelbase of a 2005 Toyota 4Runner is 109.8" while the wheelbase of a new RAV4 is 105.9".
Yeah, all the cars have gotten so much bigger that I was thinking the new Rav4 was almost as big as my 4 Runner. Thank you for taking the time to post the specs.

Subaru is another brand I like but I have to admit I do like sitting up higher. And the higher seating seems to be easier for older/elderly adults.
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

adamthesmythe wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Interesting value proposition. Pay an enormous amount of money for an enormous car that will get poor gas mileage for the next 20 years. But it's a cult favorite!
Lol! Yeah, I think springing for leather seats in a Rav4 might be my idea of luxury. :beer
whodidntante

Post by whodidntante »

I don't like driving around with my e-mom in my car either. Sometimes, the manufacturer makes a way to permanently disable e-mom. If you're really lucky, there's even a menu option for that. Even if they don't, the warning systems do not operate off magic. They use sensors. It'd be a shame if something happened to the sensors.

Given what you've shared, you'll probably make the mistake of buying a Rav 4. So Google how to do that for a Rav 4. :happy
BolderBoy

Post by BolderBoy »

Carefreeap wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pmIt's been a good car but Saturday I got stranded coming home from So. CA. 100 miles from home.
This is a key reason to replace a 15 y/o car. It may do it to you again and the odds go up every year.

At age 59 your next car may likely be your last, so buy new. Other folks have made good auto suggestions.
"Never underestimate one's capacity to overestimate one's abilities" - The Dunning-Kruger Effect
Watty

Post by Watty »

Carefreeap wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 pm
xerxes101 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:54 pm I would consider repairing the car first because I agree that you should be able to get more miles from that engine. I would not take it to the dealer though..they will charge you a premium.

Yeah, all the cars have gotten so much bigger that I was thinking the new Rav4 was almost as big as my 4 Runner. Thank you for taking the time to post the specs.

Subaru is another brand I like but I have to admit I do like sitting up higher. And the higher seating seems to be easier for older/elderly adults.
The Subaru Forester is frequently high of the lists of good cars for seniors and it would be a good car to add to your list of cars to look at. It apparently is one of the cars with the best visibility too.

My son has a base version Forester that is just a few years old and it does not have the advanced safety features that you said that you didn't want. If you insist on not having those features you might look at one of those but you might need to buy a used one that is a few years old to get one without the safety feature.

I think that it would be good to go on and get a car with the safety features though since you might still be driving it when you are 75+ years old and driving could be more challenging then.

After you have driven a car with them for a while you will get used to them.
jello_nailer

Post by jello_nailer »

This is my vote ^

I am shopping for a 2013-2015 LC right now to replace my Cayenne TT
lthenderson

Post by lthenderson »

Carefreeap wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm The serpentine belt broke probably due to one of pulleys freezing according to the roadside mechanic. Just shy of 180k miles. It's been repaired but sounds terrible and am taking it to the dealer to get checked out.
Serpentine belts are usually recommended to be changed one or twice during a vehicles life as they wear out and I'm guessing yours might never have been changed. Fortunately, it is rare that they do much damage when they break. Mostly you just loose power steering and electrical systems in your vehicle. Since it was repaired and it is still making noise, there is probably one of two things happening. Either one of the components the belt makes turn is frozen which caused the original belt to slip by until it broke and this will happen again. The other possibility is that the belt wasn't correctly installed or aligned by whomever fixed it and this can lead to noise as well. It certainly shouldn't be an expensive fix to get this vehicle back on the road running like it was before.
02nz

Post by 02nz »

The RAV4 - regular or hybrid - would be a good choice. The Prime isn't going to be on sale until the summer, and even then it's going to be in very short supply. Subaru Forester would be a good choice, too.

To the people recommending a Land Cruiser - you realize that's an $85K vehicle, to replace a $35K vehicle?!
JD2775

Post by JD2775 »

I'd cringe having to get rid of a 4Runner with only 180k miles on it :(

Good luck OP
Cubicle

Post by Cubicle »

Save the 4Runner!

Surprised no one mentioned a pickup truck. Cap over the pickup bed = overnight bed. 4WD. Plain or fancy. Parts generally not scarce. Labor/repairs generally well documented.
"Oh look another bajillion point declin-Ooooh!!! A coupon for pizza!!!!" <--- This is what everyone's IPS should be. ✓✓✓
ncbill

Post by ncbill »

02nz wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 pm

The RAV4 - regular or hybrid - would be a good choice. The Prime isn't going to be on sale until the summer, and even then it's going to be in very short supply. Subaru Forester would be a good choice, too.

To the people recommending a Land Cruiser - you realize that's an $85K vehicle, to replace a $35K vehicle?!
From what I've read online reviewers don't care for the gas-only powertrain...anyone buying the new RAV4 should plan on paying the modest premium for the traditional hybrid powertrain or more for the plug-in option.
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

Cubicle wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:54 pm Save the 4Runner!

Surprised no one mentioned a pickup truck. Cap over the pickup bed = overnight bed. 4WD. Plain or fancy. Parts generally not scarce. Labor/repairs generally well documented.
Lol, if I had the garage space I'd keep the 4 Runner and buy something cute like the Clubman Mini to tootle around town. But I don't and we're about 1 mi from the beach and that salt air is harsh on cars.

When I replaced the Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 4 Runner 15 years ago I did look at small pick up trucks. At the time we had four rental properties in in CA and lived in AZ so it could have been cheap transportation in that respect. But as I said back when I bought the Jeep in 1993, these SUVs are the station wagon of the 90s. I have found that I needed that extra passenger space.
jeep5ter

Post by jeep5ter »

If you don't like all of the intrusive warning systems, you might look at Nissan products.
retiredjg

Post by retiredjg »

I hated giving up my 2004ish 4 Runner, but had to. When it came time to get another car, I tried Outback and realized (after a year) that I didn't even like it. :? Replaced it with a used 2013 ish Highlander which has the Toyota quality but is smaller than 4 Runner. You might give it a look (although it sounds like you might want low mileage used because they have gotten bigger over the years too).
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

jeep5ter wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:39 am If you don't like all of the intrusive warning systems, you might look at Nissan products.
Lol, I rented a Nissan Rogue about a year ago which gave me the "Mom is in the car with the sixteen year old". :P

I know I'm probably going to have to suck it up with the warning systems. But I don't have to like it and I'm sure going to grouse about having to pay for them. The other growing concern I have is that as we get lazier and lazier with these automatic products I think we become more inattentive drivers.

I sound like a dinosaur!
hudson

Post by hudson »

Carefreeap wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:55 am
jeep5ter wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:39 am If you don't like all of the intrusive warning systems, you might look at Nissan products.
Lol, I rented a Nissan Rogue about a year ago which gave me the "Mom is in the car with the sixteen year old". :P

I know I'm probably going to have to suck it up with the warning systems. But I don't have to like it and I'm sure going to grouse about having to pay for them. The other growing concern I have is that as we get lazier and lazier with these automatic products I think we become more inattentive drivers.

I sound like a dinosaur!
You already know that those warning systems can be switched off.
The 2018 4Runner doesn't have any of the new stuff.
dziuniek

Post by dziuniek »

RAV4? All the cars seem to have gotten bigger since you got this one :)
02nz

Post by 02nz »

ncbill wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:30 am
02nz wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 pm

From what I've read online reviewers don't care for the gas-only powertrain...anyone buying the new RAV4 should plan on paying the modest premium for the traditional hybrid powertrain or more for the plug-in option.
The premium for the hybrid is only like $800 and definitely worth it IMO. However in some areas they may be harder to find and so the real premium could be greater - apparently the hybrid is more popular than Toyota anticipated. The plug-in Prime version is going to be very hard to come by for some time.
augustwest73

Post by augustwest73 »

My 2004 4Runner has 237K miles on it and going strong. Fingers crossed. I've gone in twice to the Toyota dealership to look at new cars and chatted with the salesperson there about buying a new car. After a long, cordial conversation both times they have told me I have a good car and should probably just keep it. Yeah, one side window and the back window don't work and have had to replace a few bulbs but it's a trooper.
lazydavid

Post by lazydavid »

retiredjg wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:54 am I hated giving up my 2004ish 4 Runner, but had to. When it came time to get another car, I tried Outback and realized (after a year) that I didn't even like it. :? Replaced it with a used 2013 ish Highlander which has the Toyota quality but is smaller than 4 Runner. You might give it a look (although it sounds like you might want low mileage used because they have gotten bigger over the years too).
Um, the Highlander is larger than the 4Runner in every dimension except overall height. The difference in interior space is quite dramatic.
hand

Post by hand »

adamthesmythe wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Someone will write a fascinating behavioral finance thesis on the consumer preoccupation with gas mileage because it is clearly reported and heavily marketed. From an economic (and environmental) perspective, expected gas *consumption* and useful life are more relevant and may be compellingly different from gas mileage dependent on intended use and mileage...

Value proposition of Land Cruiser seems pretty straight forward (even if too large for OP), high quality and long lasting vehicle that just works, meaningfully reducing time spent thinking about non-routine maintenance / replacement, all at a reasonable life-cycle cost.
02nz

Post by 02nz »

hand wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:01 pm Someone will write a fascinating behavioral finance thesis on the consumer preoccupation with gas mileage because it is clearly reported and heavily marketed. From an economic (and environmental) perspective, expected gas *consumption* and useful life are more relevant and may be compellingly different from gas mileage dependent on intended use and mileage...
Gas consumption (measured in gallons per 100 miles or liters per 100 km or whatever) is simply the mathematical inverse of gas mileage (measured miles per gallon or kilometers per liter), e.g., a car that gets 30 mpg (mileage) uses 0.03333 gallon per mile (consumption). Now of course one's consumption/mileage will vary from the specifications of the manufacturer, depending on many factors. But the consumption is always 1/mileage, and mileage is always 1/consumption.
RobLyons

Post by RobLyons »

From the sounds of it, you are ready to buy something newer. I would do the same. Being financially able to buy whatever you want, there's no need to drive it into the ground, with the potential to break down on the side of the road, with many more expected repairs before you upgrade. So I suggest start test driving vehicles now with no intention of buying and try to enjoy the process. New outback, forester, or used land cruiser are great choices for your needs! Good luck
"Great parenting sets the foundation for a better world"
Savermom

Post by Savermom »

If you cannot fix your car, you will love having some of the safety features like the back up camera. I think you can turn the lane assistant off where it beeps at you if you go in other lanes. I really like the blind spot monitor.
retiredjg

Post by retiredjg »

lazydavid wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:43 pm
retiredjg wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:54 am I hated giving up my 2004ish 4 Runner, but had to. When it came time to get another car, I tried Outback and realized (after a year) that I didn't even like it. :? Replaced it with a used 2013 ish Highlander which has the Toyota quality but is smaller than 4 Runner. You might give it a look (although it sounds like you might want low mileage used because they have gotten bigger over the years too).
Um, the Highlander is larger than the 4Runner in every dimension except overall height. The difference in interior space is quite dramatic.
That may be true of newer models. I don't know - haven't shopped. I was talking about older models - the 4 runners just got so huge I could not even consider buying one back when I was looking.
hand

Post by hand »

02nz wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 pm
hand wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:01 pm Someone will write a fascinating behavioral finance thesis on the consumer preoccupation with gas mileage because it is clearly reported and heavily marketed. From an economic (and environmental) perspective, expected gas *consumption* and useful life are more relevant and may be compellingly different from gas mileage dependent on intended use and mileage...
Gas consumption (measured in gallons per 100 miles or liters per 100 km or whatever) is simply the mathematical inverse of gas mileage (measured miles per gallon or kilometers per liter), e.g., a car that gets 30 mpg (mileage) uses 0.03333 gallon per mile (consumption). Now of course one's consumption/mileage will vary from the specifications of the manufacturer, depending on many factors. But the consumption is always 1/mileage, and mileage is always 1/consumption.
My point was that gallons consumed = miles driven * miles per gallon.

The focus on rate (miles per gallon) has eclipsed actual gallons consumed (or cost if you prefer) in the car buying discussion to the financial detriment of low mileage drivers.
02nz

Post by 02nz »

hand wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:14 pm
02nz wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 pm
My point was that gallons consumed = miles driven * miles per gallon.

The focus on rate (miles per gallon) has eclipsed actual gallons consumed (or cost if you prefer) in the car buying discussion to the financial detriment of low mileage drivers.
Nope, gallons consumed = miles driven divided by miles per gallon. Get the math right before you write that fascinating behavioral finance thesis. :P
OffGridder

Post by OffGridder »

Did you experience any noise prior the belt breaking? Catastrophic failure of the serpentine belt or any of the pulleys without warning signs is very rare. My guess is the belt had never been replaced or you have a failing pulley bearing.

I have a 2004 4Runner with 216K miles. Have diligently performed all scheduled factory recommended maintenance. Preventively replaced the serpentine belt at 120K miles, so I will probably replace again within the next year..

My 4Runner has plenty of off road miles, including to our off-grid cabin. Drove it to Alaska, Yukon and the Dempster Hwy to the Arctic Ocean last year. Never missed a beat.

My goal is 300K miles or 20 years old before replacing our 4Runner.

If I was you, I would just repair and continue to enjoy your 4Runner.
"Goodness is the only investment that never fails." | H.D. Thoreau
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Re: Replace my 2005 4 Runner :(? Update on Repair Post

Post by Carefreeap »

Update on the repair:

The other three pulleys needed replacement. Because they had also locked up on the drive home the new serpentine belt had to be replaced again. It's funny, after the roadside mechanic replaced the one pulley I did think "What about the other three?" Glad I got home safe.

According to the service advisor, the serpentine belt and pulleys are recommended replacement at 90k but when I look at my records it doesn't appear these items were changed out at 90k. Since I'm just shy of 180k I guess I got nearly double the life. :shock:
Topic Author
Carefreeap

Post by Carefreeap »

OffGridder wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:39 pm Did you experience any noise prior the belt breaking? Catastrophic failure of the serpentine belt or any of the pulleys without warning signs is very rare. My guess is the belt had never been replaced or you have a failing pulley bearing.

I have a 2004 4Runner with 216K miles. Have diligently performed all scheduled factory recommended maintenance. Preventively replaced the serpentine belt at 120K miles, so I will probably replace again within the next year..

My 4Runner has plenty of off road miles, including to our off-grid cabin. Drove it to Alaska, Yukon and the Dempster Hwy to the Arctic Ocean last year. Never missed a beat.

My goal is 300K miles or 20 years old before replacing our 4Runner.

If I was you, I would just repair and continue to enjoy your 4Runner.
Ding, ding, ding you are the winner!

I did not notice any problems before but DN claimed the car sounded funny when I was pulling out of the garage to start my 1,000 mi journey. Gee, thanks for telling me. :oops:

I generally do follow the factory recommended maintenance schedule.
OldBallCoach

Post by OldBallCoach »

You can buy a used one for 40K or and so and it will be just fine....change the timing belts every 100K and its all good....and get a rebate gas credit card...I get about 16mpg with mine...
OldBallCoach

Post by OldBallCoach »

sawdust60 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:05 pm Take a test drive in a new 4Runner Limited AWD. You might find that the exterior look is less of an issue.
This is the car my wife drives...a 2019 and its been great...she loves it...