Lost my Flagship Representative...

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
1210sda

Lost my Flagship Representative...

Post by 1210sda »

I no longer have a Flagship Rep. I now have a Relationship Manager!

Has anyone else seen this change to your "Account Overview" page?

steve roy

Re: Lost my Flagship Representative...

Post by steve roy »

Y' know, I had a Flagship rep for years and years. First one I loved, but she moved up. Second one made some goofs, but I didn't worry about it. Third one seemed pleasant enough, but I didn't use her much. And heard from her only occasionally.

Now I guess the Vanguard Powers That Be are phasing Flagship reps out. To me, it doesn't matter. As long as I can get somebody on the horn when I need them, and they can help with the problem, I'm satisfied
Chip Munk

Post by Chip Munk »

Here are links to a couple of threads where others posted about losing their Flagship Rep. I don't recall anyone mentioning a Relationship Manager however.

viewtopic.php?t=293483
viewtopic.php?t=287486
FrugalInvestor

Post by FrugalInvestor »

steve roy wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:51 pm Y' know, I had a Flagship rep for years and years. First one I loved, but she moved up. Second one made some goofs, but I didn't worry about it. Third one seemed pleasant enough, but I didn't use her much. And heard from her only occasionally.

Now I guess the Vanguard Powers That Be are phasing Flagship reps out. To me, it doesn't matter. As long as I can get somebody on the horn when I need them, and they can help with the problem, I'm satisfied
I'm in the same place on this. I had a rep many years ago. I occasionally got a courtesy call which seemed nice but provided no real value to me. On the rare occasion that I actually needed something I would schedule a phone appointment online and then when we talked the rep would pass me on to the subject matter expert. Since losing my rep many years ago I now call and am immediately passed to the subject matter expert my whoever answers the phone. The current system seems more efficient to me.
Have a plan, stay the course and simplify, but most importantly....Ignore the Noise!