Best Leaf Blower?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Small Law Survivor

Best Leaf Blower?

Post by Small Law Survivor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:25 am

I have a large yard, and a LOT of trees. Hence, a lot of leaves by late October. I have a local landscaping company do a "Fall clean-up," but it's expensive, and every year I think about doing this myself. I have an area that I can blow leaves into, so removal is not an issue, only moving them off the grass. It's too much to rake by hand.

I purchased an electric Toro 51602 Super Two-Speed blower (link below; now discontinued) years ago, and it's not powerful enough to handle this volume of leaves. I need something more powerful. I know I can rent a gas powered machine, but I'm wondering whether there is a more powerful electric blower that I may not have been able to acquire when I bought the Toro that I could purchase today.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

https://www.amazon.com/Toro-51602-Two-S ... op?ie=UTF8
68 yrs, semi-retired lawyer, 50/40/10 s/b/c, 70/30 dom/int'l. Plan: 4% WR until age 70, 3% after social security kicks in. Boglehead since day 1 (and M* Diehard before that) under various other names

DanMahowny

Re: Best Leaf Blower?

Post by DanMahowny » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 am

Any gas blower will do. Avoid the electric blowers- these are toys, not tools.
Funding secured

onourway

Post by onourway » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:47 am

Dan is misinformed. The latest generation of top-tier electric blowers are essentially on-par with gas blowers, with similar top air speed and often more volume than their gas counterparts. My Echo electric is better than my Makita gas blower in every way, and will last on a single charge for longer than I care to carry it - ie. 45 minutes to an hour.

It's a no-brainer for a homeowner to go electric with a blower these days. They are far superior.

You can compare Stihl's best electric vs. their backpack gas model designed for homeowners below. The electric bests it on every metric - and does so at a max volume of 56 dB(A) vs. 70. (That's nearly 3x as loud, fwiw).

https://www.stihlusa.com/products/blowe ... rs/bga100/

https://www.stihlusa.com/products/blowe ... ers/br200/
Last edited by onourway on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trapper

Post by Trapper » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:48 am

I’ve found a backpack blower a pleasure to use as compared to a handheld model.
I use a Stihl two cycle gas model.
I often run it several hours at a time to clear my well shaded yard.
Last edited by Trapper on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

doug1022

Post by doug1022 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:48 am

This doesn't directly answer your question, but I also have a large yard with a lot of leaves (Northeast US). Instead of raking / blowing / bagging like a lot of my neighbors, I try to mow / mulch my yard every weekend during the fall. This keeps the volume down throughout the season, and reduces the amount of back-breaking time spent on bagging. Every other weekend, I will mow twice... first to mulch the leaves into tiny bits, and then I go back over it again and use the bagger - those tiny clippings go into my compost bin or I bring them to the town's compost center. Instead of 50 bags, I only need 10 or so. This strategy saves me a ton of time, reduces back pain and cuts the # of bags by ~ 80%.

This won't work for everyone as there are a lot of variables to consider (size of yard, climate, amount of rain, types of trees, etc). Just a suggestion.

investordoc

Post by investordoc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:53 am

Buy it once and buy it right. I have a Stihl professional backpack blower. It has never failed me.
It is what it is until it isn't anymore

Carini

Post by Carini » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:07 pm

investordoc wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:53 am
Buy it once and buy it right. I have a Stihl professional backpack blower. It has never failed me.
+1
I started with a Stihl handheld, which was good, but didn't have the power to keep the pile moving once it reached a certain size. I upgraded to the Stihl backpack and it was absolutely worth it.

livesoft

Post by livesoft » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:12 pm

doug1022 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:48 am
.... Instead of raking / blowing / bagging like a lot of my neighbors, I try to mow / mulch my yard every weekend during the fall. This keeps the volume down throughout the season, and reduces the amount of back-breaking time spent on bagging. Every other weekend, I will mow twice... first to mulch the leaves into tiny bits, and then I go back over it again and use the bagger -
I sometimes use the same technique.

But the best leaf blower is the one that the neighbor's children use to clean up your yard. This is a task for 10 to 13 year-olds who need some extra money. They could even use rakes.

I don't own a blower, but here's a pro-tip: Only use noisy yard equipment when a close neighbor is already using theirs. That way, you get to wear your ear plugs/protectors for multiple insults at once. And together you only the bother the neighbors for a shorter length of time.
Last edited by livesoft on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.

Ericerau

Post by Ericerau » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:20 pm

You might want to consider a yard vac. I know you said removal is easy, but once you start have to move a mountain of leaves, the blower becomes less efficient. My yard vac has literally saved me weeks of work over the years. Doing the yard by myself used to take 6 hours, with the vac 1.5. To vac the leaves takes about twice as long as mowing. Just need to keep up with leaves, do it every week or so. You cant wait til December and try to do it once, leaves get wet and embedded in the lawn. Vacuum the leaves, dump where you need to, get your weekend afternoons back.

I also have a gas Husqvarna blower. If I needed another one I'd try a different brand. Engine has good and bad days. For three years of light use with Husqvarna fuel, it should not be hard to start or bog down at high rpm.

Something like this
Last edited by Ericerau on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:31 pm

What I would be looking at:

Cost
Comfort when using
CFM @ MPH for blowing
Ability to service (this could throw out 80% of big box stuff).

I looked at the Stihl one listed in an early post and it's specs are impressive. But it's hand held, which can be pretty tiring. I have the lowest priced Echo backpack model and I could literally use that thing all day without tiring at all. Go to a power equipment store and check them out and talk with the people there. My closest one sells both Husqvarna (all my chainsaws are these) and Stihl. 2 other power equipment places I've bought from sell Kubota and Echo (one also Husqvarna). All these are good brands for power equipment.
Bogle: Smart Beta is stupid

Topic Author
Small Law Survivor

Post by Small Law Survivor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Ericerau wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:20 pm
You might want to consider a yard vac. I know you said removal is easy, but once you start have to move a mountain of leaves, the blower becomes less efficient. My yard vac has literally saved me weeks of work over the years. Doing the yard by myself used to take 6 hours, with the vac 1.5. To vac the leaves takes about twice as long as mowing. Just need to keep up with leaves, do it every week or so. You cant wait til December and try to do it once, leaves get wet and embedded in the lawn. Vacuum the leaves, dump where you need to, get your weekend afternoons back.

I also have a gas Husqvarna blower. If I needed another one I'd try a different brand. Engine has good and bad days. For three years of light use with Husqvarna fuel, it should not be hard to start or bog down at high rpm.
This is interesting - wasn't aware of it. What model vac do you have? This Sun Joe video is impressive! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oDujPjR7o
68 yrs, semi-retired lawyer, 50/40/10 s/b/c, 70/30 dom/int'l. Plan: 4% WR until age 70, 3% after social security kicks in. Boglehead since day 1 (and M* Diehard before that) under various other names

TnGuy

Post by TnGuy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:48 pm

My wife and I have lived on ~7 wooded acres for 27 years now - and, I recently upgraded to a Husqvarna 360BT Backpack Blower. It has all the power I need to get the job done - and, quickly, too. My wife and I both end up using it and we are very pleased with moving from a mid-line machine to one with more power.

David
"Money will not make you happy. And happy will not make you money." - Groucho Marx

unstartable

Post by unstartable » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:17 pm

I have a bit less than an acre but a lot of trees. My town will pickup bulk leaves from the curb and my pile of leaves is about 5 ft high and 60 ft long, and it's uphill to get to the curb.

If you have a large volume of leaves you want the largest backpack blower you can get. Do NOT buy a small blower or an electric if you have a lot of leaves. I would consider Stihl BR-800, or the most powerful Redmax or Echo.

My process is to blow the front yard to the curb, then blow the back yard into piles, and tarp the leaves to the front. Just the blowing part takes about 4 hours with a Stihl BR-700. I am considering switching to a tow-behind leaf vac this year as an injury is going to limit how big of a tarp I can pull.

If your lot is flat you may want to consider a wheeled blower, which will move a lot more leaves than a backpack.

renue74

Post by renue74 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 pm

TnGuy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:48 pm
My wife and I have lived on ~7 wooded acres for 27 years now - and, I recently upgraded to a Husqvarna 360BT Backpack Blower. It has all the power I need to get the job done - and, quickly, too. My wife and I both end up using it and we are very pleased with moving from a mid-line machine to one with more power.

David
+1

After many years of buying crappy blowers and trimmers, I researched and bought higher end equipment a few years ago. This blower works great.

Nowizard

Post by Nowizard » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Stihl.

Tim

mancich

Post by mancich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Trapper wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:48 am
I’ve found a backpack blower a pleasure to use as compared to a handheld model.
I use a Stihl two cycle gas model.
I often run it several hours at a time to clear my well shaded yard.
+1000. Especially if you have a decent sized lawn with a lot of tall trees. I have a Stihl BR 550, and have had it for years. It is a beast and makes clean-up easy. But if your needs are more modest, then electric could be fine.

ronno2018

Post by ronno2018 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Get an electric one. those 2 stroke engines are terrible for the planet. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Oldschool

Post by Oldschool » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Stop wasting the free organic matter. Mulch mow your leaves, it feeds the soil. I don’t let a single leaf go to waste.

4strings

Post by 4strings » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Gas RedMax blower

Elena

Post by Elena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:39 pm

I am just going to very respectfully post a message and retract to my cave: leaf blowers belong in the seventh circle of Hell.

FrugalConservative

Post by FrugalConservative » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:47 pm

onourway wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:47 am
Dan is misinformed. The latest generation of top-tier electric blowers are essentially on-par with gas blowers, with similar top air speed and often more volume than their gas counterparts. My Echo electric is better than my Makita gas blower in every way, and will last on a single charge for longer than I care to carry it - ie. 45 minutes to an hour.

It's a no-brainer for a homeowner to go electric with a blower these days. They are far superior.

You can compare Stihl's best electric vs. their backpack gas model designed for homeowners below. The electric bests it on every metric - and does so at a max volume of 56 dB(A) vs. 70. (That's nearly 3x as loud, fwiw).

https://www.stihlusa.com/products/blowe ... rs/bga100/

https://www.stihlusa.com/products/blowe ... ers/br200/
My ECHO 170 ( I paid $135) gas is noticeably stronger then my neighbors EGO backpack blower ( he paid over $300). We compared them last fall.
I do like the electric is less noisy and doesnt require gas, but reliability is hit or miss. He had to put in a repair request after only owning his a year.

Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:16 pm

DW wanted a cord-free blower, so I bought this one for her birthday:

RYOBI ONE+ 100 MPH 280 CFM Variable-Speed 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Fan Leaf Blower 4Ah Battery and Charger $139.00.

It is great for light duty, blowing out the garage floor, clearing the deck and driveway.

Lightweight and powerful.

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go. " -Mark Twain

texasdiver

Post by texasdiver » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:13 pm

I haven't removed leaves in 15 years. I mulch them in place on the grass with a mower and just leave them be in the flower beds.

DaftInvestor

Post by DaftInvestor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:23 pm

For those suggesting "Mulch them in place" or "Use a Vac" - you may not realize the volume of leaves some of us have.
At my old property I could do these things - but with the 100 foot+ FULL maples and oaks I have now - these techniques are non-starters. I recently had some of my trees "thinned" out and shaped professionally but the volume of leaves is still massive.
You folks are saying "do it weekly to keep up" - with the volume of leaves that fall from these large dense trees - I would have to do it twice daily for weeks to keep up.
I don't recommend my current blower - following this thread closely - OP: thanks for starting it!

suemarkp

Post by suemarkp » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm

Also consider a yard sweeper. I have a lawn tractor and mulch, but also pick up the clippings, twigs, and leaves with the sweeper towed behind it. It holds more volume than the tractor bagger bins. And it relatively easy to dump (can be a bit heavy to rotate when the grass is wet). I think they make push versions too if you don't use a lawn tractor, but those were more common in the old days when everything was manually powered.

My sweeper does not work well on pavement, as least for any grass clippings and pine needles that end up there. Works great when it goes over grass. So if you're trying to move leaves from a long driveway, sidewalk, or rocky/rough area, then a blower or yard vac may be your only choice.

Likewise, if this area is like the woods I played in as a kid where the leaves were a foot thick and you could quickly push them into a 4 to 5 foot high pile to play in, then the sweeper will just be full after going 10 feet so it won't be of much use.
Mark | Kent, WA

Mr. Rumples

Post by Mr. Rumples » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:42 pm

I have a large lot including 1/2 acre of trees with 13 oaks and some pines. I have a lot of leaves; its staggering sometimes, yet it seems the oaks fall at different times, red, chestnut and white so its not too bad and I do enjoy it and since I'm retired I've not much else to do during the week. Still I mulch them with my Toro self propelled mower. Its at least a weekly chore until its done and then there is a bed of mulched leaves over the yard that in some places is 6 inches deep, yet by the summer they are dust. The trick for me is to stay on top of it so they don't get so deep they are not manageable. I have an electric blower to get the leaves off the street and out of ditches. The electrician put outlets into the poles which hold the yard lights. Its a Toro with 250 MPH. When it dies, I'll check out a more powerful electric model. It will do the job, but with difficulty, at least compared with the gas blowers I see around, but I did not want a gas mower. This year, I'm gonna get help but its great free nutrition for the trees.

jdb

Post by jdb » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Have used my Stihl 85 BGA battery powered leaf blower last five years every week, would never go back to gasoline. Stihl now has upgraded to BGA 100 model. And great thing about Stihl battery tools is you can get the chainsaw, great for small jobs, pole chain pruner, use for my fruit trees, and string trimmer, all work on same battery and charger. And lot less noisy than gasoline tools. Good luck.

abner kravitz

Post by abner kravitz » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Elena wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:39 pm
I am just going to very respectfully post a message and retract to my cave: leaf blowers belong in the seventh circle of Hell.
I could not agree more.

jdb

Post by jdb » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:25 pm

abner kravitz wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm
Elena wrote:
I could not agree more.
Agree as to gasoline blowers, they are an awful noisy and fume causing invention. But give us users of electric a break, much much less noisy and we are trying our best to avoid polluting the air you breath in your neighborhood. Good luck.

abner kravitz

Post by abner kravitz » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:29 pm

jdb wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:25 pm
abner kravitz wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:10 pm
Elena wrote:
I could not agree more.
Agree as to gasoline blowers, they are an awful noisy and fume causing invention. But give us users of electric a break, much much less noisy and we are trying our best to avoid polluting the air you breath in your neighborhood. Good luck.
Fair point. Not trying to offend anyone, but the gas ones drive me nuts. There are many people in my neighborhood who use theirs every day on their sidewalks and driveways, and I don't know why. Interrupts many a nap.

rh00p

Post by rh00p » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:53 pm

If you have that many leaves it sounds like a 'walk behind' leaf blower is what you need. Check your local tool rental or Home Depot tool rental if one is available. Try before you buy.
Preparing for the worst. Hoping for the best.

strafe

Post by strafe » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:05 pm

I have a heavily wooded backyard. The Ego electric blower is amazing. But great as it is, I quit blowing leaves off the grass a few years ago when I discovered that I could tackle the problem more efficiently with the lawn mower. Two passes with my Honda HRX mulching mower and many inches of leaves disappear into the grass. It improves soil quality and suppresses weeds. Contrary to (sub)urban myth, does not harm the grass. Now I even blow leaves from the beds into the lawn for mulching.

TallBoy29er

Post by TallBoy29er » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:10 pm

I think that Husqvarna and Stihl are the best suited to your needs. I have a $300 echo backpack blower that has worked well for 14 years, but I cannot imagine blowing more than 2-3 acres with it. I would hope the others would be more suited to such an effort.

jimmo

Post by jimmo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:55 pm

Add me to the list: Leaf blowers are the worst. I curse under my breath every time my neighbor fires his up ruining my peaceful time on the back patio.

And yes, mulch mow your leaves. Great organic matter for your soil. No, it won't kill your grass, it's good for it. Once or twice a season when the leaf cover is super thick and wet in certain areas, I will rake the leaves with a rake. Yes, people can still do that.

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Post by abuss368 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:12 pm

I use a flame thrower.
John C. Bogle - Two Fund Portfolio: Total Stock & Total Bond. "Simplicity is the master key to financial success."

6miths

Post by 6miths » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 pm

I have 3 Stihl 56C-E units. Blower shredders. I have an acre at home with many mature walnut trees. Also use one at the cottage and at my mom's. I have three because my neighbor loved to borrow mine and given that he is a great guy and does tons for me, I bought him one as a gift but unbeknownst to me he had just bought his own. So he told me he didn't need it and I wound up keeping it for my mom's place. Use them in winter too as they are amazing for cleaning light snow off walks and cars. Perhaps the new electrics are good but I still swear by these.
'It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so!' Mark Twain

zeal

Post by zeal » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:26 am

I have a Stihl professional backpack gas blower also and it takes a weekend's worth of raking down to a couple hours. I use it when others in the neighborhood are using theirs. On days that I mow first, I only need to use the blower for about 10 minutes--my yard takes about 1.5 hrs to mow, weedeat, then blow off the hard surfaces. I don't like the noise of any of these three pieces of equipment but none are so loud that I'd rather go without. If you're like me and have enough leaves after mowing/mulching that it's still a problem, I doubt you'll be disappointed with a Stihl backpack blower.

6p24qtn

Post by 6p24qtn » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 am

I've had corded electric, handheld 2 stroke and backpack 2 stroke leaf blowers.

For moving a decent quantity of leaves, the backpack is probably going to be unmatched in terms of power, fatigue and comfort. Any handheld is going to fatigue your hand/arm after more than 10-15 minutes of us. I've owned the Husqvarna 150BT for 5 years. I've done literally no maintenance to it other than keep it clean and using the proper mix. It starts first or second pull every time, even after sitting unused for a whole year - super reliable.

That said, I still use the handheld 2 stroke for blowing out the garage and clearing the driving after mowing. I think a cordless handheld would be perfectly adequate for this.

Murgatroyd

Post by Murgatroyd » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:32 am

OP, I sympathize. We moved to a 2 acre lot of massive 100+ foot high trees with really very little area requiring clearing. I have a 20 year old Toro same as yours. My plan was to buy a backpack blower ( which all the neighbors have) when it gave out. I spent cumulatively 20 to 25 hours each fall with the Toro blowing leaves out of open area and up into the forest.

I finally realized waiting for the Toro to fail was a bad plan. Two years ago I heavily researched and bought an Echo PB 580T. My work time is now 6 to 9 hours. I’m not sure the Echo is the best. It’s hard to start no matter what I’ve tried. I made the mistake of researching on my own and buying at Home Depot.

My advice is visit a couple of equipment dealers with different brands and try starting them yourself. Then see how hard it it to maneuver it onto your back.

carolinaman

Post by carolinaman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:05 am

I too have a large lot with many trees. Leaves are a huge chore in the Fall. For many years, I used a nice hand held Echo more ideally suited for a smaller yard. I finally bought an Echo backpack blower 3 years ago. The difference is amazing. I can do yard easily in less than an hour and push everything into the woods. A huge labor saver and worth every penny of it.

marcwd

Post by marcwd » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:29 am

Elena wrote:
This. The best leaf blowers are the ones I don’t hear. Use a rake. Lawn too big? Hire a crew that uses rakes.

Nate79

Post by Nate79 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:08 am

Echo backpack blower is amazing. During fall leaf season I blow the leaves out of the beds and mulch them into the yard.

TxAg

Post by TxAg » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:23 am

I like mowing (mulching) my leaves, but when I clean up I looove my Echo blower. Use TruFuel and never a hiccup

marcwd

Post by marcwd » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:29 am

Nate79 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:08 am
Echo backpack blower is amazing. During fall leaf season I blow the leaves out of the beds and mulch them into the yard.
It’s generally recommended to let the leaves remain in the beds to decompose over the winter.

BeerTooth

Post by BeerTooth » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:16 pm

blowing the leaves off the lawn seems really inefficient to me. Every time I watch someone doing it, it seems they walk several miles chasing leaves all over the yard like the world's worst sheepdog.

I got a tow-behind vacuum for my mower - Cyclone Rake is the brand. The only extra time compared to mowing is to drive over to the woods after you've collected a cubic yard of leaves to dump them.
Last edited by BeerTooth on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andypanda

Post by andypanda » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:05 pm

I mulch, but a buddy has a long driveway and a half-mile road on their place in the country.

They have a 14 hp Little Wonder walk behind blower. If you want to move a lot of leaves in a hurry...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jhewNQODXo

dmk395

Post by dmk395 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am

I own a landscape company. I'd suggest going to your local equipment dealer and grabbing the biggest Stihl backpack blower you can handle/afford. For $500 you'll have something that will last a lifetime....

dknightd

Post by dknightd » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:27 am

dmk395 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am
I own a landscape company. I'd suggest going to your local equipment dealer and grabbing the biggest Stihl backpack blower you can handle/afford. For $500 you'll have something that will last a lifetime....
That is great advice if you are a contractor. I bought an ego battery powered blower. It blows much harder than my old top rated black and decker corded model. It was not cheap. But it blows pretty well, same as most gas powered models I've seen. It is a little bit quieter. Might not last as long, Time will tell.

fishandgolf

Post by fishandgolf » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 am

Carini wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:07 pm
investordoc wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:53 am
+1
I started with a Stihl handheld, which was good, but didn't have the power to keep the pile moving once it reached a certain size. I upgraded to the Stihl backpack and it was absolutely worth it.
+1000 Stihl backpack is the way to go. We have 1+ acres of oaks and hickory and by mid-October the leaf pandemic begins....and doesn't stop till mid-November (those large oaks don't drop complete until then....) The first few years I used many different brand handheld and they did ok but not until I bought the Stihl backpack......leaf blowing became.....well.....almost fun! :D

IMO

Post by IMO » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:32 am

This is why you should rent vs. owning a home.

Sorry, couldn't resist a nonsensical answer that someone posted concerning a question about a gas can for a lawn mower. 8-)