Purchasing Major Appliances from Costco

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Swimmer

Purchasing Major Appliances from Costco

Post by Swimmer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Sometime in the near future, we will need to replace our kitchen appliances. I’m trying to be proactive.

If you’ve purchased appliances from Costco recently, I’d appreciate any comments with respect to prices, selection, brand names, and customer service.

Would I be better off at Best Buy, Lowes, Home Depot, etc.? It’s going to be a major purpose and I know I’ll get good advice from you folks. Thanks!

miamivice

Re: Purchasing Major Appliances from Costco

Post by miamivice » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:52 pm

We replaced our dishwasher. Found the one we liked at Costco. They advertised free appliance delivery and installation, but I really couldn't tell if it would be free for us in our state. (Our dishwasher does not connect to the garbage disposal and also is hardwired, neither which are included as far as I can tell...plus I was not convinced that the delivery person would spend 3 hours installing). Cost of the dishwasher was right around $900.

Did some searching and found the exact same model with free shipping online for $150 less. Bought it. Later, turned a Citi Price Rewind claim for $50 off.

It arrived damaged (fell off the forklift in transit). Called them up, and a replacement was shipped right away.

Stripped the damaged dishwasher for parts and am now selling them on eBay, and dropped off the shell at the local recycling center for free. Might get $200 in parts sales from eBay.

Total savings over Costco - maybe $400.

We did have to do the install ourselves, which took some time. Also had to dispose of our old dishwasher ourselves.

TLDR; you probably can do better by buying online than buying at Costco, however, you might have to deal with customer service over items damaged in transit.

vasaver

Post by vasaver » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:57 pm

We just purchased an Appliance package from Costco. The local delivery/installer was JB Hunt and they did a great job. Filled out the rebate form and hopefully that will work out.

Pricing was a little better than Home Depot and I think the warranty was extended from 2 to 4 years for using the Costco credit card. Good luck!

miamivice

Post by miamivice » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:05 pm

vasaver wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:57 pm
We just purchased an Appliance package from Costco. The local delivery/installer was JB Hunt and they did a great job. Filled out the rebate form and hopefully that will work out.

Pricing was a little better than Home Depot and I think the warranty was extended from 2 to 4 years for using the Costco credit card. Good luck!
Did they install the dishwasher? Remove the old one?

IMO

Post by IMO » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:17 pm

I'm curious, does Costco offer the generous return policy on appliances? That could be a game changer ....

8foot7

Post by 8foot7 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Bought a full size Samsung refrigerator in Oct 2017 for new house. Price was the same Lowe’s at the time. Paid with Costco visa for 2% back plus 2% executive rebate plus double manufacturer warranty. Delivery was on time and set up perfectly. No complaints, very happy.

I just remembered that the same refrigerator went on sale (as part of their coupon mailers) about a month after we purchased it. I e-mailed Costco support and they happily credited the difference back to my Visa. Really I couldn't have expected better than Costco performed.
Last edited by 8foot7 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flyingbeagles

Post by flyingbeagles » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 pm

I purchased an LG fridge in 2016, recently it’s having issues past the 2 year warranty. I called Costco concierge and they reminded me that I can file a claim with Citi card since I purchased the fridge with the Citi credit card. I am having so many headaches with LG (which is another topic-I will never buy LG again) that it reaffirms my decision to make future appliance and computer purchases with Costco simply due to the generous warranty combined with the warranty of purchasing with Citi card. Peace of mind for 4 years without purchasing an extended warranty.

Watty

Post by Watty » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:57 pm

I just replaced a dryer last week with a new one that I got through Costco.

A few observations;

1) It came with the new vent hose and electric plug which are worth around $60. These were not included at most other stores.

2) It came with delivery and haul off of the old appliance included, at least in my area.

3) The delivery included basic hookup so they attached the vent and electric plug, leveled it and ran it to make sure that it worked. They also switched the door to open on the right which works better for our layout.

3) The morning it was delivered I noticed that it was on a Costco special through the 4th of July sale for $40 less. This was on their web site and not the coupon book. I already have a refund for that $40. I had to ask for the refund so keep checking prices after you buy. There seem to be a lot of 4th of July appliance sales at lots of places but I suspect that there are always appliance sales.

4) After the all the above which I needed it was maybe $30 less (around 5%) than at other places where I would have had to pay for some of the extras. If you did not need some of the extras the savings would not be as much.

5) The delivery people were fine and easy to deal with.

6) It also came with a 2 year warranty instead of a 1 year warranty that the same model would have had at other stores. I also bought it with a Costco credit card which normally extends a manufactures warranty for 2 additional years. I am not 100% sure but I think that means that I have four years of warranty. I know it works that way for a TV I bought from them. Be sure to know the terms of the credit card extended warranty that you buy the appliances with and keep good records.

mokaThought

Post by mokaThought » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:07 pm

I was very satisifed with Lowe's extended warranty service on our clothes washer after a motor went out on it.
October: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February. —Mark Twain

mervinj7

Post by mervinj7 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:17 pm

We ordered a whirlpool washer from Costco for one of our rental units. Price was similar to Home Depot but with a four year warranty instead of one. Delivery was a straight forward. Will use them as the default store for all appliances from now on.

https://www.costco.com/concierge-two-pl ... ranty.html

TheDDC

Post by TheDDC » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:34 pm

I bought a Maytag Bravos 4.7 Cu Ft Washer/7.3 Cu Ft Dryer set back around 2010 for $1,399 for the pair which included a $300 off deal. I opted for the gas dryer, and the hookup for that was not included which was fine considering I needed gas piping work to be done anyway for that to happen. Otherwise the installation went well. I did not have an existing unit to take back. I believe I bought it on my (then) Costco Amex card. These laundry appliances have worked beautifully from the "single guy" days into "wife and two kid" days, so I really can't complain about the Costco appliance quality.

-TheDDC
Refreshingly, a double barrel shotgun blast of truth... | Rules to wealth building: 100% VTSAX piled high and deep, 0% given away to banks, minimize amount given to health care industrial complex

mbres60

Post by mbres60 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 pm

We bought a dryer from Costco about 18 months ago. It was on black Friday and was less expensive than buying the same model locally plus it came with a two year warranty which was doubled to 4 years because we used our Costco Citi visa card. Well, we had issues with it. Probably a design flaw. Ultimately we came up to the deadline of when you could return it (I think it was 90 days). We decided to return it. They picked it up with no problem. We instead bought a different dryer which was much more expensive (there weren't many to choose from). While on the phone with them my dh mentioned how we had bought the other dryer during black Friday sale. Could we get the price of this new dryer for whatever it was on black Friday? They said yes.

Very pleased with how Costco handled it all.

gpburdell

Post by gpburdell » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:05 pm

I bought a new Samsung refrigerator, washer, and dryer last year from Costco. As others mentioned with Costco, the Samsung manufacturer warranty is 2 years instead of the standard 1 year. Also, if you buy with the Costco credit card they extend the warranty another 2 years. Delivery and installation incl parts was free (assuming it's a standard hookup). Nothing to complain about so far and happy with all 3 appliances.

anon_investor

Post by anon_investor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 pm

I bought a GE dishwasher from Costco a few years ago. They had a sale at the time so it was cheaper than anywhere else for the same model. The Costco price included free install/haul away of the old one. There were no issues with the delivery/install. They even tested the dish washer before they left.

Dialectical Investor

Post by Dialectical Investor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Installation incompetent (and this was just for a W/D). Did not know how to properly attach the electrical cord to the dryer. Also failed to notify me of a defective part, leaving me to find it and redo it after they left. I guess that last part is sort of understandable given the circumstances. This is the way of the world--would order again.

LeftCoast

Post by LeftCoast » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:05 pm

We bought an LG washing machine from Costco. It was about the same price as Home Depot, but we got a 4-year warranty through Costco and the Costco VISA card, plus Costco included delivery, installation and the hoses. Installation was fine. We've used it heavily for a year, and so far the washer is flawless.

We've ordered appliances (gas ranges and refrigerators) from Home Depot and Best Buy for a rental property. Both of them contract with third parties for delivery and installation. In our area, the installers used by Home Depot are more professional than the installers used by Best Buy. Also, I like that Home Depot will give you a two-hour delivery window, while Best Buy gives you a four-hour window.

Mr-et-Mrs-R

Post by Mr-et-Mrs-R » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:50 pm

We purchased a W/D set from Costco back when we bought our condo to replace the existing units.
The washer sprung a leak about 4 years in, and in calling Costco to find out how to get it fixed by them.
Honest-to-God conversation with the lady on the phone:
me: Our washer has a leak, how do I get it fixed?
Co: We don't have a repair service in your area. Are you happy with the units?
me: Yes! So, how do I get the machine fixed?
Co: We can't help you with that. Are you happy with your washer and dryer?
me: Yes. If I get someone to fix it, can I submit a bill?
Co: Sorry, no. Are you satisfied with your washing machine?
That's when the light-bulb went on.

Take away:
Check to see if they offer service in your area as well.
See how the return policy changes impact you long term.
The people answering the phone will bend over backwards for you.
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

9liner

Post by 9liner » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:54 pm

Just replaced our electric range with an LG gas range that we purchased through Costco. I did extensive reasearch and their prices could not be beat - even taking into account my 10% military discount at Lowe's and Home Depot. Furthermore, they extend the manufacturer's warranty to two years and delivery, basic installation, and haul-away is included in the price.

The only downside is that their "showroom" is often sparse compared to their online inventory. The wife and I went window shopping at appliance stores and found what we liked then turned around and purchased it through Costco.

bikesandbeers

Post by bikesandbeers » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:33 pm

We bought a GE dishwasher from Costco a few years ago. It was about the same price at Home Depot, but Costco offered free delivery and hookup, plus the executive and credit cards rewards. Delivered on time no problems with the unit.

We also bought some furniture form Costco and It got lost in transit for a few weeks, Costco customer service told me the call the carrier (CEVA) directly and it took a bunch of calls over multiple weeks before they found it. It was on their local delivery dock about 2 miles form my house the whole time.

Jackson12

Post by Jackson12 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:30 am

We recently ordered an oven from Costco. It is due to be installed this week. They offered the best price around plus an extra year on the warranty ....an advertised perk of membership. Costco also offers something called “free concierge service” but I haven’t explored the details yet. Any info in that would be helpful, both for me and probably the op.

I do have a question which might also help the OP: do Costco installers adjust any existing wall cutouts ( from the old appliance) to accommodate a new appliance which might be a bit taller or deeper than the current cutout space ? Their online info notes that they won’t make such modifications if it requires carpentry but a friends experience is that they did basic carpentry, enlarging a wall space a few inches... for an added cost.

We’ve found there is no standard size for a “30 inch wall oven”. Some might be deeper than others or the height may be shorter or longer than others. They don’t necessarily just slide into place...at least not without modifications to the wall space,

We did have an electrician come to our home and make necessary adjustments to our electrical system so we could safely use the oven we wanted and ensure we had the 4 wires needed instead of the 3 wires required for our old oven. He also verified that we had adequate breakers and removed our oven..,which will certainly make access quicker and easier for the installers. .

Topic Author
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:29 am

Mr-et-Mrs-R wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:50 pm
We purchased a W/D set from Costco back when we bought our condo to replace the existing units.
The washer sprung a leak about 4 years in, and in calling Costco to find out how to get it fixed by them.
Honest-to-God conversation with the lady on the phone:
me: Our washer has a leak, how do I get it fixed?
Co: We don't have a repair service in your area. Are you happy with the units?
me: Yes! So, how do I get the machine fixed?
Co: We can't help you with that. Are you happy with your washer and dryer?
me: Yes. If I get someone to fix it, can I submit a bill?
Co: Sorry, no. Are you satisfied with your washing machine?
That's when the light-bulb went on.

Take away:
See how the return policy changes impact you long term.
The people answering the phone will bend over backwards for you.
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

So how was it finally resolved?

vasaver

Post by vasaver » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:18 am

miamivice wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:05 pm
vasaver wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Did they install the dishwasher? Remove the old one?
I removed the old dishwasher. They installed the new one. They even hooked up the water to the fridge even though it was an older copper pipe with a saddle valve (the JB Hunt install guide said they wouldn't do that) and over 6 feet.

Bacchus01

Post by Bacchus01 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:25 am

We bought a GE dishwasher. After researching prices, it was $50 more than the other places. But, I got 4% rebate, a 4 year warranty instead of a 1 year warranty, and feee install and haul away (vs feee delivery at the other guys). That was $50 well spent.

mtmingus

Post by mtmingus » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:43 am

Definitely Costco. We replaced all kitchen appliances last November December during the thanksgiving specials.

Extra warranty at no cost is a big deal! Free installation kits is good too.

One minor complain is the deliveries: the dishwasher delivered damaged and replaced ok but waited a few weeks long.

carolinaman

Post by carolinaman » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:02 am

We shop Costco for a lot of stuff. We have considered them for appliances, TVs and computers but have usually found better selection and equivalent pricing and terms at Best Buy or large local/regional stores.

lthenderson

Post by lthenderson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am

Mr-et-Mrs-R wrote:
Take away:
+100

The most important question you should be asking yourself is how you are going to service the thing when it no longer is under warranty. Every big box store in my area sells LG appliances. Not a single person can get parts for them without going through a national distributor and sometimes waiting up to six months.

Topic Author
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm

lthenderson wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am
Mr-et-Mrs-R wrote:
Take away:
+100

The most important question you should be asking yourself is how you are going to service the thing when it no longer is under warranty. Every big box store in my area sells LG appliances. Not a single person can get parts for them without going through a national distributor and sometimes waiting up to six months.
Thanks. I’ve heard similar comments about Samsung. Do you think Whirlpool or GE would be better for repair service?

lthenderson

Post by lthenderson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Swimmer wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm
lthenderson wrote:
Mr-et-Mrs-R wrote:
Take away:
+100

Thanks. I’ve heard similar comments about Samsung. Do you think Whirlpool or GE would be better for repair service?
Before any appliance purchase now, I always call the appliance repair person that I use to see what he thinks on particular brands. He has always been happy to offer advice on which brands/models to stay clear. I learned that the hard way by getting a rebranded LG refrigerator (Kenmore Elite) from a local Sears store that had to be totaled out because they couldn't get the replacement part and it still took six months to get the replacement refrigerator.

Mr-et-Mrs-R

Post by Mr-et-Mrs-R » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Swimmer wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:29 am
So how was it finally resolved?
We are still working our way through the Costco Cash card that we got from the return.

Minor edit:
The return was painless. They sent a truck over and the units were picked up in short order. They even worked around my business trip schedule, which was especially nice of them.
The next day we had our new W/D delivered from a local appliance dealer.

iamlucky13

Post by iamlucky13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:03 pm

We bought our washer from Costco and our drier from Lowes...or vice versus...I don't remember exactly, but the choice was a result of comparing prices at different stores on the models we had chosen.

Anwyays, the experience didn't give me a strong preference one way or the other.

Lowes uses their own delivery crew. Costco worked with a 3rd party delivery service, and if I remember right, the delivery scheduling process was a little less transparent, but we did not end up having problems with either delivery.

In both cases, they unboxed the appliance, did a quick inspection, explained the initial use procedure, and moved them where we wanted them. I leveled them and hooked them up myself. I don't remember if that was included in the delivery service for either store, or if I just preferred to.

LilyFleur

Post by LilyFleur » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:27 am

Wow, I didn't know Costco would deliver and do installation.

Several years ago, over the course of a few years, I bought:
* A stainless steel-finish Samsung refrigerator with French doors and beverage drawer, on sale at Home Depot on Black Friday.
* A matching microwave at Home Depot a year or so later
* A matching induction stove/convection oven combo at the Sears Outlet Store. It was a fraction of the regular price (they are pricey) because it had some scratches on the back side which do not show at all. I love cooking on induction; it is so much better than the old electric stove that took forever to heat up and cool down. (We are not allowed to have gas stoves in my condo development.) The induction stove heats up instantly and cools down instantly, and that means I am not standing over a hot stove very long at all.

I had a few problems with one of the burners on the induction stove but it was solved with two visits from the Sears technicians, covered by warranty. The others have had no problems at all.

The stainless steel appliances look beautiful with my black granite countertops and white kitchen cabinets.

Rob54keep

Post by Rob54keep » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:57 am

If you are a US military veteran, Home Depot and Lowes give a 10% discount.

iamlucky13

Post by iamlucky13 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:29 am

Swimmer wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 pm
lthenderson wrote:
Mr-et-Mrs-R wrote:
Take away:
+100

I have not had any trouble finding Whirlpool Corp (including Maytag) parts. Sears Parts Direct has been my go-to outlet. They're usually rather pricey, but that's typical for parts in all industries from what I've seen. When my 12 year old Maytag washing machine needed new front struts, a general web search generated numerous hits. However, when it needed new rear struts at 14 years old, they had gotten much harder to find - I suppose they might stock parts for roughly a decade after they go into use.

I have a Samsung range with flawed burner infinity switches that get progressively worse at maintaining temperature with age. Those seem to be somewhat limited in availability, but I was able to get one shipped in a reasonable time. I've been putting off replacing the other one simply because of cost - if I end up having to replace all four, I'll have spent half the original purchase price of the range.

At a minimum, LG and Samsung perform at opposite ends of the spectrum in Consumer Reports reliability surveys. I would not recommend buying a Samsung appliance.

Topic Author
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks, all, for your responses. Very helpful as always.

TheHouse7

Post by TheHouse7 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Swimmer wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:03 pm
Thanks, all, for your responses. Very helpful as always.
+1 I will definitely consider a Costco credit card because of the previous posts.

Started a family, appliances will need to be replaced soon. :beer
"PSX will always go up 20%, why invest in anything else?!" -Father-in-law early retired.

praxis

Post by praxis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:29 am

We are very pleased with our recently purchased dual fuel stove that we bought at Costco after literally years of shopping at conventional and specialty appliance stores. Price, selection, service, delivery and performance were all "10". We chose an LG. Used their White Glove service, included in listed price (which was a special offer). We would do it again. For the record we met helpful, knowledgeable, professional sales people at most of the stores.

Topic Author
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:00 am

praxis wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:29 am
We are very pleased with our recently purchased dual fuel stove that we bought at Costco after literally years of shopping at conventional and specialty appliance stores. Price, selection, service, delivery and performance were all "10". We chose an LG. Used their White Glove service, included in listed price (which was a special offer). We would do it again. For the record we met helpful, knowledgeable, professional sales people at most of the stores.

So, do you mean Costco sent you to various stores (other than Costco)? Or do you mean you went to several Costco’s? Sorry, just trying to understand how this process works.

praxis

Post by praxis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:56 am

Costco did not send us to other stores. We have been in the market for a new stove for years and only lately had ramped up our search at our local appliance stores, Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, locals. DW passed the row of stoves during a Costco visit and texted the model's photo to me. We had a strong perspective from our recent research so the choice was quick. We returned to the store and confirmed the features and talked to a Costco employee to understand the delivery, installation and service options. We went home and ordered the stove on line, like he recommended. We have used a local appliance repairman for years who works on all brands. He often laments how new models aren't like the old days. But he told me if we ever need repairs, he can source LG parts through his normal channels. We're happy.

Jackson12

Post by Jackson12 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:31 pm

We purchased a double wall oven. We had an excellent experience bit primarily because we researched what we needed to do to ensure there would be a smooth installation. Whatever you do, do not assume the appliance specs for height, width and depth are accurate

Ours were not.

Here’s what we did:
1. We had an electrician check to make sure our breaker and wiring were sufficient to handle the required amps. The electrician was kind enough to remove the oven and get it in our front hallway so it could be hauled away.

2. We Had the appliance measured and installed on site, at our home so the cabinet cutout could be adjusted as needed. In spite of Costco and the manufacturer’s insistence that they would not make modifications to an existing cabinet space they did make the necessary changes, enlarging our cabinet space because the manufacturer specs were way off.

Installation went smoothly on delivery day.

GreenGrowTheDollars

Post by GreenGrowTheDollars » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:36 pm

Jackson12 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:31 pm
We purchased a double wall oven. We had an excellent experience bit primarily because we researched what we needed to do to ensure there would be a smooth installation. Whatever you do, do not assume the appliance specs for height, width and depth are accurate

Ours were not.

Here’s what we did:
1. We had an electrician check to make sure our breaker and wiring were sufficient to handle the required amps. The electrician was kind enough to remove the oven and get it in our front hallway so it could be hauled away.

2. We Had the appliance measured and installed on site, at our home so the cabinet cutout could be adjusted as needed. In spite of Costco and the manufacturer’s insistence that they would not make modifications to an existing cabinet space they did make the necessary changes, enlarging our cabinet space because the manufacturer specs were way off.

Installation went smoothly on delivery day.
We replaced a 27" wall oven/microwave combo with a 27" in double wall oven. Very, very slim pickings in that size -- and as you learned, the specs are not accurate. We ended up buying from a local dealer & the guys (2) spent around 6 hours together jointly modifying our cabinet and getting the new oven installed. I was very glad they were pros.

We had a Kenmore dishwasher installed by Sears that smoked...that was an oops on the install. Home Depot and Best Buy installs of washers were fine.

The tighter the space, the more I would stick with a local appliance store rather than one of the majors.

jay22

Post by jay22 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:22 pm

anon_investor wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 pm
I bought a GE dishwasher from Costco a few years ago. They had a sale at the time so it was cheaper than anywhere else for the same model. The Costco price included free install/haul away of the old one. There were no issues with the delivery/install. They even tested the dish washer before they left.
Did they remove the older one, or did you have to do that prior to their arrival?

anon_investor

Post by anon_investor » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm

jay22 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:22 pm
anon_investor wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 pm
Did they remove the older one, or did you have to do that prior to their arrival?
I only had to make sure it had no water in it. The install guys removed it and hauled it away.

mister_sparkle

Post by mister_sparkle » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:04 pm

I'm having a new LG washer/dryer combo from Costco delivered this week. My SO says that we need to purchase, separately, a power cord for it, while I don't see any language anywhere in my ordering info that this needs to be done. Seems to me to be an important thing to mention, especially if installation is included in my purchase.

What's your take?

Topic Author
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:15 pm

mister_sparkle wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:04 pm
I'm having a new LG washer/dryer combo from Costco delivered this week. My SO says that we need to purchase, separately, a power cord for it, while I don't see any language anywhere in my ordering info that this needs to be done. Seems to me to be an important thing to mention, especially if installation is included in my purchase.

What's your take?
Did you call Costco’s Concierge? They’ve very good to deal with. The phone number is 866-861-0450.