I need advice on cleaning a toilet. How to you clean this part of the toilet? What is the best thing to use?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
cherijoh

Re: I need advice on cleaning a toilet. How to you clean this part of the toilet? What is the best thing to use?

Post by cherijoh »

iamblessed wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:34 am Here is a picture of the area I am talking about. The area to the right. https://i.imgur.com/5FjCheh.jpg
I use a Chlorox disposable Toilet Wand. The reuseable handle makes it easy to apply pressure without getting down on your hands and knees to scrub and the disposable pad goes into the trash.
bowtie

Re: I need advice on cleaning a toilet. How to you clean this part of the toilet? What is the best thing to use?

Post by bowtie »

I've heard of using Coca Cola but never have done so. Just bleach. The OP found their preferred solution which I'd not heard of (and didn't look for today).
However, I happened to be looking at reviews for a Clorox 'green' cleaner and was disappointed to see that those who ordered it thru Amazon had the containers leaking, either in transit or once it was being stored. That was really strange!
Thanks, that wand thing sounds good as well, but I already have a new regular type brush ready to use too..... but there are lots of good ideas on this thread.