brand new Sienna/Odyssey or gently used?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
TarHeel2002

brand new Sienna/Odyssey or gently used?

Post by TarHeel2002 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:35 am

I'm window shopping on car guru at used/new minivans for the soon to be family of 5. I have it narrowed down to Sienna XLE 8 seat or Honda Odyssey EX-L. Brand new (2019) for either make hovers around 35k without further negotiations. Looks like I could get a gently used (2016/2017) with roughly 10k miles for 26-28k. Thoughts? I like the idea of brand new. I also like the idea of someone else paying for the initial depreciation for me. The plan with this vehicle is to drive it 10+ years. Currently have a 2011 Highlander and 2007 Camry that are running fine but need more space in primary family vehicle. Would sell/trade-in Camry and run with Highlander/(Sienna/Odyssey) going forward. Thank you. :D

8foot7

Re: brand new Sienna/Odyssey or gently used?

Post by 8foot7 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:39 am

On a 10+ year ownership scale brand new would be fine imo
I'm a little more hesitant on a used minivan than I am another type of car; I don't get the sense that many minivans are really taken care of. I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions.

FrugalProfessor

Post by FrugalProfessor » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:44 am

We have a 2012 8-seater Sienna LE that we bought new. Forget what we paid. The 8th seat has certainly come in handy though the years (we have 5 kids, so any time we have a guest the seat comes in handy). At the time, I was looking really hard in the used market. At the time, all I could find were vehicles with 100k miles trading for $15k or higher. If I had found a car for $26-28k with 10k miles, I would have jumped on it. Maintenance neglect on a car with 10k miles is a non-issue - that's less than the oil change interval. I'd do used all the way then drive it to the ground.
I blog. Taxes are the lowest hanging source of alpha. I eat tax alpha for breakfast.

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:45 am

How would you know that any vehicle has been gently used? You don't.
Bogle: Smart Beta is stupid

naclt

Post by naclt » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:45 am

For our family car, we always hold at least 8 years so we buy new. For my commuter car, I also hold it 8 plus years but since it just sits outside all day I buy it used.

DW feels more comfortable in a new car and since we take it everywhere, including long road trips, hold it 8+ years, etc...we feel it justifies new.

Topic Author
TarHeel2002

Post by TarHeel2002 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 am

I also am seeing 'super' gently used too. Current year model with 3k miles discounted $1000-$1500 off brand new. So close at that point ..?

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 am

TarHeel2002 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 am
I also am seeing 'super' gently used too. Current year model with 3k miles discounted $1000-$1500 off brand new. So close at that point ..?
Demo. Expect that it's started cold, floored out of the lot and wrung out by customers. Sort of like a rental, but with more concentrated abuse.

3funder

Post by 3funder » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:55 am

If you do your homework re: price, treat it well, and drive it for at least 10 years, then new is fine. If not, you might want to consider gently used.

Living Free

Post by Living Free » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:57 am

I've been casually browsing the used minivan listings for a number of months (I've been looking at autotrader.com) within a 200 mile radius. I joke with my wife that I'm "keeping my finger on the pulse of the used minivan market" which leads to an eye roll :happy .
I'm able to find several 2015 year or newer sienna/odyssey with under 50k miles for about $16-17k. So I'd do that rather than buy new. After a couple of months a new car is just a used car anyway.

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 am

Are there also vans described as "beat on and abused"? Or are ALL called "gently used"?

naclt

Post by naclt » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:29 am

Jack FFR1846 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 am
Are there also vans described as "beat on and abused"? Or are ALL called "gently used"?
Between kids and all the stuff that goes along with them, they may be gently used on the outside / engine, but certainly not on the inside.

But the van market is apparently hot with the senior community due to being easy to get in and out of. Maybe that’s a gentle use case.

Texanbybirth

Post by Texanbybirth » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:33 am

We buy new and keep >10 years. It has worked out well for us. I think either of those two new vans you listed would be fine. Of course you know you can't buy new and get someone else to take the depreciation hit, so you'll have to make an irrevocable decision. If neither choice is going to break your bank, then go with either new option.

(With my daily commute, I'd keep the Camry and trade in the Highlander, but you didn't ask me for that opinion. :beer )
Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow, | Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow. | None has ever caught him yet, for Tom, he is the master: | His songs are stronger songs, and his feet are faster.

researcher

Post by researcher » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:35 am

TarHeel2002 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:35 am
I have it narrowed down to Sienna XLE 8 seat or Honda Odyssey EX-L. Brand new (2019) for either make hovers around 35k without further negotiations. Looks like I could get a gently used (2016/2017) with roughly 10k miles for 26-28k.
What is the history of these used minivans on Carfax?

It is highly unusual for a three year old minivan to have only 10K miles. That is 4X less than the national average miles driven per year.

Maybe they were purchased very late in the model year, but that mileage is still incredibly low. Why would someone dump it after so few miles?

FlyEaglesFly2000

Post by FlyEaglesFly2000 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:42 am

Glad you asked that question. I'm in a very similar situation...soon to be family of 5 looking at a future minivan purchase. We currently have a Highlander that we'll keep and another mid-size SUV that we'd trade for the van.

Given those options, I'd go with the $8k or so with the 10k miles. Unless the new ones is $35k sticker and there are a lot of incentives that would close the gap. Plus you could probably get a few options on the pre-owned model that you might not want to pay full price for on the new van. Both the Honda or Toyota should last you a long time, so the 10k miles will be nothing over the life of the car. Use the $8k savings for diapers and formula!

lthenderson

Post by lthenderson » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:45 am

I have a 2017 Sienna and really love the thing. Unlike someone up above, I would think minivans would probably be more likely to be "gently" used as far as the drive train goes just because you are more likely to be using it while hauling kids around, i.e. not hot rodding around in it. I would think something sport like a mustang or a camaro would be more likely to be used in a rougher manner. As long as the interior is in good shape, I would have no qualms about buying a used minivan that was only a few years old.

Just a note, there will be quite a difference in features between a 2017 and a 2019 Sienna which is probably why you are able to find used ones on the market. I know someone with a 2018 Sienna L and it has several safety features that came standard that didn't come on my 2017 XLE AWD. I imagine going from 2017 to 2019 only magnifies the differences.

SmallCityDave

Post by SmallCityDave » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:46 am

I recently heard that 250,000 miles today is what 100,000 miles was 30 years ago.

Personally I think that 10 year/100k miles cars of today are the "sweet spot" of the value curve, given your 2 choices I'd take the 10k miles at a $10k discount but I wouldn't think twice about going much older.

Today we earn more than we ever have and both of our vehicles (combined) cost less than we make in a month, I have to chuckle when my friends with new vehicles say I'd go with an older car like you but my vehicle needs to be reliable, these are the same friends that complain about money issues and the same ones I pick up from the dealership when they are getting their cars repaired.

beyou

Post by beyou » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:47 am

We kept a Sienna for 14 years, engine was still "like new" but body was falling apart.
Bought dealer demo at slight discount to "new" but was not at all like used.
We beat the hell out of the inside having 2 messy kids in the car, might not be easy to find a used van in good condition.

nyclon

Post by nyclon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:49 am

Have you considered they chrysler pacifica? It doesn't carry the premium that Honda does.

This graph is helpful to calculate the total cost of ownership - it can help generalize resale value a few years down the line and demystify costs of maintenance vs depreciation: https://usedfirst.com/cars/toyota/sienna/

Dottie57

Post by Dottie57 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:52 am

I’ve bought new and keep the vehicle for about 12 years. It has not been a problem for me.

TheOscarGuy

Post by TheOscarGuy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:56 am

TarHeel2002 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:35 am
I'm window shopping on car guru at used/new minivans for the soon to be family of 5. I have it narrowed down to Sienna XLE 8 seat or Honda Odyssey EX-L. Brand new (2019) for either make hovers around 35k without further negotiations. Looks like I could get a gently used (2016/2017) with roughly 10k miles for 26-28k. Thoughts? I like the idea of brand new. I also like the idea of someone else paying for the initial depreciation for me. The plan with this vehicle is to drive it 10+ years. Currently have a 2011 Highlander and 2007 Camry that are running fine but need more space in primary family vehicle. Would sell/trade-in Camry and run with Highlander/(Sienna/Odyssey) going forward. Thank you. :D
A 2016 is 4 years old (on account of a MY 2016 was likely bought in 2015). Do you think a 'discount' of 7-9K in price for a 4 year old vehicle is worth it to you? Not all vehicle maintenance items are mile based, so you will need to account for additional maintenance for an older vehicle. Maybe you have access to its maintenance records, if you don't, that is another thing to account for -- did last owner take good care of the car for last 4 years.

Me personally, I have always bought new vehicles since I keep them for 10 or more years. I just don't think Hondas and Toyotas depreciate that much earlier in their lifespan, and the 'discount' on used cars over new isn't worth to me.

greyhound

Post by greyhound » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:01 am

We bought a used 2015 Sienna with 13,000 miles just over 2 years ago. Saved a lot of money upfront and have had no issues using it as our daily family vehicle and on many 12+ hour trips.

lazydavid

Post by lazydavid » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am

Odyssey or Pacifica, they are the two best on the market at the moment, by a very wide margin. The Odyssey was all new in 2018, and has new infotainment that reviewers are raving about (especially compared to the atrocity that many then-recent Honda products had). Android Auto and Apple CarPlay if that matters to you (absolute requirement for me). Sienna has neither.

The Sienna was all new in....2010. That's right, it's a decade old already.

I would buy new. You should be able to get enough discount to make the savings on a very-low mileage used negligible. Personally, I would gladly pay $1500 more for a car with 7 miles vs. 11,000.

rh00p

Post by rh00p » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 am

First off I would go with the Toyota. Better transmission. And a two-year-old, off lease, one owner vehicle IMO makes for the best value. Still under warranty, old enough where the first owner took the hit but young enough where a diligent PM schedule wIll keep it living for a long time.

Also check the Carfax to make sure it was a personal lease and not a taxi. Check the rear armrests and seats for excessive wear.
Preparing for the worst. Hoping for the best.

kinetic2255

Post by kinetic2255 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 am

Family of 5, all kids under 5. I see no issue with going uaed. Last year we got a 2012 odyssey with the 8th seat (awesome for the infant car seat). It had 70k miles for $12k. It was in good shape but had a couple warts. After about 1 month I was really glad we went used. Between trips to the hardware store and the beach im not concerned about the bumps, pen marks, and yes even the boys at a 4 year olds birthday party taking turns peeing into the potty in the back :shock: If we had more of a budget i would still go used, and as other posters have said you can use the 8-9k on activities, diapers, or beer. :sharebeer

walkerbait

Post by walkerbait » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:49 pm

Family of 6 here, but we bought our 2014 Odyssey EX-L when we were a family of 4 and expecting our 5th child. We bought new because Honda had just partially refreshed the Odyssey with a smart key, push button start, touch-unlock to enter, and a new transmission. Zero regrets with our van -- in 5.5 years we have put about 65k miles on it and it's needed nothing but oil changes, transmission fluid changes, air filters, and a new set of tires for maintenance.

If I were buying now, hands down I would buy a 2014 used Odyssey for ~$15k or whatever they are worth. I liked the peace of mind with a new car, but we paid $36k or so as the model was just released and the depreciation is very real. Only real dislike about the one we have is the infotainment system is clunky, but it's definitely tolerable and while Apple carplay would be nice, it's not worth even $1k in convenience to me. We will keep this van for at least another 6 years, and hopefully 10. I have no reason to think maintenance costs will go up excessively in the future, aside from the expected timing belt.

We chose the Odyssey primarily due to the latch carseat attachment options compared with competitors. Our van has latch compatibility in all six middle and 3rd row seats -- I don't know what's available now, but the Sienna didn't offer that when we were looking. I also thought the Odyssey felt "sportier" in the way it drove/handled compard to the Sienna. I have always thought the Odyssey's transmission was jerkier than it could be, but since I've known it's that way since new and there aren't a lot of failures reported in this year, it doesn't bother me.

One last note -- auto sliding doors are awesome! You won't regret having a minivan.

chipperd

Post by chipperd » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Used, no question. We have always bought used (3-4 years) Sienna's and have always gotten 250k or more miles on them over a 10+year period. Then traded them in for about $1500 towards the next one, which typically cost about the 16k range.

chipperd

Post by chipperd » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 pm

lazydavid wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am
Odyssey or Pacifica, they are the two best on the market at the moment, by a very wide margin. The Odyssey was all new in 2018, and has new infotainment that reviewers are raving about (especially compared to the atrocity that many then-recent Honda products had). Android Auto and Apple CarPlay if that matters to you (absolute requirement for me). Sienna has neither.

I would buy new. You should be able to get enough discount to make the savings on a very-low mileage used negligible. Personally, I would gladly pay $1500 more for a car with 7 miles vs. 11,000.
Just to correct an inaccuracy in this post about the Sienna posted here. Reconfigured in 2011 and then again touched up a bit in 2014. That said, the point still remains it's over due for a restyle and redesign, which will be in 2020.

lazydavid

Post by lazydavid » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:13 pm

chipperd wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 pm
lazydavid wrote:

Just to correct an inaccuracy in this post about the Sienna posted here. Reconfigured in 2011 and then again touched up a bit in 2014. That said, the point still remains it's over due for a restyle and redesign, which will be in 2020.
Sorry, should have specified that I was referring to calendar years rather than model years. The all-new 2011 Sienna was introduced in December of 2009 and went on sale in early 2010.

However, to correct your correction :) , the Sienna will not be redesigned until MY2022 at the earliest (which would be released sometime in 2021): https://www.carsdirect.com/2020/toyota/sienna
The Toyota Sienna appears slated to be a carryover for 2020. Contrary to our expectations, the long-running minivan will not be a redesign. Fleet ordering guides show the model will in fact continue with no major changes for both the 2020 and 2021 model years. This could disappoint shoppers waiting for a major update to the Sienna's features & capability.

DaddyPuffin

Post by DaddyPuffin » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:08 pm

I’m actually looking at these two vehicles, as well. I initially wanted to buy a used Sienna. Toyota seems to have the slight uptick in reliability. But, the IIHS crash tests seem pretty terrible on the Sienna. Anyone have any reservations on the safety of the Sienna? The Honda seems to have the advantage in safety.

chipperd

Post by chipperd » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:22 am

lazydavid wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:13 pm
chipperd wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:04 pm
lazydavid wrote:

Sorry, should have specified that I was referring to calendar years rather than model years. The all-new 2011 Sienna was introduced in December of 2009 and went on sale in early 2010.

However, to correct your correction :) , the Sienna will not be redesigned until MY2022 at the earliest (which would be released sometime in 2021): https://www.carsdirect.com/2020/toyota/sienna
The Toyota Sienna appears slated to be a carryover for 2020. Contrary to our expectations, the long-running minivan will not be a redesign. Fleet ordering guides show the model will in fact continue with no major changes for both the 2020 and 2021 model years. This could disappoint shoppers waiting for a major update to the Sienna's features & capability.
I sit corrected. Thanks! :sharebeer

abonder

Post by abonder » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:08 am

I know you said odyssey vs Sienna, but it could be worth considering Kia Sedona especially if going used. They depreciate significantly worse than the others, but according to consumer reports have reliability on par with the odyssey (but worse than sienna). The Sedona is not as good as the odyssey, but it’s a pretty decent value proposition when you’re looking at a three year old model.

vu8

Post by vu8 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:23 am

You won't know if it has been gently used or heavily abused. Get a new one is always the best choice. Not only are you going to rely on the new vehicle bumper to bumper/power train warranty, but also are you going to use it comfortably until it fails. Vehicles are designed to have a useful life by their engineers, there's a reason why used cars are cheap.

dustinst22

Post by dustinst22 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:35 pm

lazydavid wrote:

While true, many people prefer Toyota's legendary reliability even if outdated. This is more important to many compared to newest bells and whistles. This is why the 4runner continues to sell so well, despite being such an old model. That said, yes I'd like to see a redesign of this vehicle. I'd still opt for the Toyota even if dated, expecially over a Chrysler. The other factor is that Sienna is still the only AWD offering.

WannabeAgAlum

Post by WannabeAgAlum » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Buying new means virtually no miles. Unless you are very patient, buying used means many more miles, thus less life. Obviously the earlier miles are more expensive than the later miles.

Yes, the moment you drive it off the lot you lose $ in depreciation. But good luck finding one of those cars for sale if you are a buyer.

lazydavid

Post by lazydavid » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:47 pm

dustinst22 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:35 pm
lazydavid wrote:

While true, many people prefer Toyota's legendary reliability even if outdated. This is more important to many compared to newest bells and whistles. This is why the 4runner continues to sell so well, despite being such an old model. That said, yes I'd like to see a redesign of this vehicle. I'd still opt for the Toyota even if dated, expecially over a Chrysler. The other factor is that Sienna is still the only AWD offering.
If Pacifica was the only alternative, I would disagree but understand due to FCAs history, which includes some pretty atrocious vehicles. Pacifica has been fairly reliable thus far, but has still only been around for a few years, so I get the concern. But the all-new Odyssey comes from a LONG history of extremely reliable minivans, and the Kia Sedona has actually been seriously solid throughout its lifecycle. So you don’t have to live in the (GW) Bush era to have a competent, reliable minivan.

Anyone concerned about AWD in a minivan should instead invest in winter tires. They make WAY more difference in cold weather safety than going from FWD to AWD.

dustinst22

Post by dustinst22 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:02 pm

lazydavid wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:47 pm
one concerned about AWD in a minivan should instead invest in winter tires. They make WAY more difference in cold weather safety than going from FWD to AWD.

As someone who grew up in Alaska, I concur. However, AWD with snow tires is vastly superior for someone who needs to drive in icy conditions. 2WD with snow tires isn't enough in many areas of the country. Also, not everyone wants to swap snow tires every year, particularly if they live in a warmer climate and take road trips to the snow. I live in coastal socal, but take road trips and snowboard regularly. Don't want the hassle of swapping on snow tires. A decent all season tire with AWD is a pretty solid combo for ski trips etc in that situation.

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on what a 2018 Sienna is lacking versus the competition. From my understanding, they are redoing the model next year -- I hope they have a hybrid.
Last edited by dustinst22 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InvestSlow

Post by InvestSlow » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:48 pm

I'd go with the used one. Cars are so well built these days, they're almost all good.

Also, I doubt most minivans are abused. (I'd feel differently about a used Camaro.) I would insist on a clean maintenance schedule, then I'd gladly pocket the several-thousand-dollar difference.

If you bought the new one, it'd be 'equally used' just a few years down the road.

lazydavid

Post by lazydavid » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm

dustinst22 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:02 pm
As someone who grew up in Alaska, I concur. However, AWD with snow tires is vastly superior for someone who needs to drive in icy conditions. 2WD with snow tires isn't enough in many areas of the country. Also, not everyone wants to swap snow tires every year, particularly if they live in a warmer client and take road trips to the snow. I live in coastal socal, but take road trips and snowboard regularly. Don't want the hassle of swapping on snow tires. A decent all season tire with AWD is a pretty solid combo for ski trips etc in that situation.
Agree wholeheartedly. If I lived somewhere warm (I don’t) and occasionally vacationed somewhere cold (why the hell would I do that? It’s cold in my backyard!), I would absolutely be on the AWD/all-season bandwagon. No question, best compromise. Drive more carefully when there’s snow/ice on the ground, done deal.

Different story for me in the Chicago area, where I have to deal with sub-40 temps for 5 straight months and significant snowfall sometimes on a daily basis. In that situation, AWD is a nice-to-have, while winter tires are a base requirement. I’d rather have 1-wheel-drive and Nokian tires than AWD and all-seasons.
dustinst22 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:02 pm
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on what a 2018 Sienna is lacking versus the competition. From my understanding, they are redoing the model next year -- I hope they have a hybrid.
Unfortunately the Sienna is not being refreshed until 2022 at the earliest. So no hybrid until then.

To more directly answer your question—and keep in mind, I am NOT a minivan buyer—the Sienna has a slightly-less-awful-than-average-for-Toyota infotainment system, but is still pretty bad. Does have some CarPlay integration, but no Android Auto. But there are other signs of its age, like Halogen headlights vs. HID or LED. The same 3.5L V6 that was in the 12 year old car we traded last year. Etc. etc. It’s not a horrible choice, and no one is a bad person for taking it. There are better options out there, that’s all I’m saying. If I had a 2011 Sienna with 170k miles worth $5k, I’d probably be perfectly happy with it. But no way would I pay $40k+ for the current model, which is only incrementally improved from that 2011. If I’m buying a vehicle—regardless of class—to keep for the next decade or longer, I want something that was new in the past 3-4 years or so. I’m frugal, but I don’t want to be driving a 20-year-old car.

dustinst22

Post by dustinst22 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:05 pm

lazydavid wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Unfortunately the Sienna is not being refreshed until 2022 at the earliest. So no hybrid until then.

According to Toyota, 2021. https://www.autonews.com/sales/toyota-l ... l-redesign "Toyota is expected to redesign the Sienna onto its TNGA platform for the 2021 model year"

As for reliability, I just checked the consumer reports data. The Pacifica and Odyssey both rate much more poorly compared to the Sienna. The Kia Sedona did have favorable reliability.

lazydavid

Post by lazydavid » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:25 pm

dustinst22 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:05 pm
According to Toyota, 2021. https://www.autonews.com/sales/toyota-l ... l-redesign "Toyota is expected to redesign the Sienna onto its TNGA platform for the 2021 model year"
That's possible. Here's what I based my post on:
dustinst22 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:05 pm
As for reliability, I just checked the consumer reports data. The Pacifica and Odyssey both rate much more poorly compared to the Sienna. The Kia Sedona did have favorable reliability.
My CR sub is not working right now (even though I've paid), but it looks like the Pacifica is their highest-rated minivan (overall) and the Sienna is the lowest-rated. This includes (but is not limited to) reliability.

dustinst22

Post by dustinst22 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:45 pm

lazydavid wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:25 pm

My CR sub is not working right now (even though I've paid), but it looks like the Pacifica is their highest-rated minivan (overall) and the Sienna is the lowest-rated. This includes (but is not limited to) reliability.
According to CR, the 2018/19 Pacifica is rated 1/5 for predicted reliability. 2018/19 Honda Odyssey also has a predicted 1/5 reliability. 2018/19 Sienna is 5/5 and the Kia Sedona is also rated at 5/5.