Letter from Signator Investors

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Gamma Ray

Letter from Signator Investors

Post by Gamma Ray »

Hi, I received a letter from Signator Investors at my Home address, addressed to the Company I work for (not personally to my name).
It's a notice about accounts being transferred to Royal Alliance.

Is anyone familiar with this?
Our company has SIMPLE IRA at Oppenheimer but all my personal stuff is with VG. My Oppenheimer account is simply Money Market so I am not sure how this concerns the mailing I received.
Duckie

Re: Letter from Signator Investors

Post by Duckie »

Gamma Ray wrote:I received a letter from Signator Investors at my Home address, addressed to the Company I work for (not personally to my name).
It's a notice about accounts being transferred to Royal Alliance.
There's a merger going on: Advisor Group's Royal Alliance Associates Acquires Signator Investors, but if Oppenheimer is your custodian that doesn't explain why it came to your address. I'd take the letter and envelope to work and show it to someone in HR (or whatever department handles the SIMPLE IRA) and ask them if they know anything about it. And ask other employees if they got a letter, too.
Topic Author
Gamma Ray

Re: Letter from Signator Investors

Post by Gamma Ray »

Thank you, I checked with management, they said this is related to the consultant company who is managing our SIMPLE IRA at Oppenheimer.