Subaru Starlink Safety Plus Subscription Discount Code

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
A440

Subaru Starlink Safety Plus Subscription Discount Code

Post by A440 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 am

I actually used my Subaru Starlink "blue button" (roadside assistance) to get my battery jumped after leaving on the radio (and perhaps blower by mistake) too long while I was detailing our cars :oops:

Our subscription was free for three years when we purchased the Outback and is ending soon. I found a 50% off discount code good for their Safety Plus Subscription: STARLINK9, in case anyone is interested.

The cost with the discount ($75) is probably more than AAA, but with a teen driving soon, I like knowing I can track the vehicle, have the ability call using the red SOS button in an emergency and the blue button for roadside assistance. I also like knowing we are contacted if an accident is detected.

We don't get much of an insurance discount with the Vehicle Recovery/Tracking feature, but perhaps it will benefit some of you more?

FRANK2009

Re: Subaru Starlink Safety Plus Subscription Discount Code

Post by FRANK2009 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:13 am

Thank You A440. My subscription ends in October for my Forester. Thought the code wouldn't work for me but it did! Saved $75! You made my day!