Should I take possession of a certified mail?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
deanbrew

Re: Should I take possession of a certified mail?

Post by deanbrew » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:13 am

bogglizer wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 am
In my area (Los Angeles), the concrete companies send them to every property owner, just in case the contractor does not pay. The letter contains a threat to put a lien on the house. The point of the certified letter is to show proof that the property owner was contacted, so if the letter isn't signed for, the cement company cannot put on the lien.
So you're saying if you have a sidewalk, patio or driveway put in, the concrete supplier sends a letter to the property owner just in case the contractor doesn't pay them? The property owner doesn't have an agreement with the concrete supplier, the contractor does. Nonetheless, I suppose they might have some basis for a mechanics lien with the property owner. Sounds like the concrete suppliers should demand payment for the concrete up front (I thought they would).
"The course of history shows that as the government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:34 am

adamthesmythe wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:59 am
NOT accepting the letter means that (1) you don't know what is being asked and (2) it will be returned to the sender with notification that receipt was refused.
Refused? If I am on vacation while the letter arrives, I wouldn’t even know about it, so could hardly be accused of refusing its receipt.

FrugalInvestor

Post by FrugalInvestor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:42 am

deanbrew wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:13 am
bogglizer wrote:
In my area (Los Angeles), the concrete companies send them to every property owner, just in case the contractor does not pay. The letter contains a threat to put a lien on the house. The point of the certified letter is to show proof that the property owner was contacted, so if the letter isn't signed for, the cement company cannot put on the lien.
So you're saying if you have a sidewalk, patio or driveway put in, the concrete supplier sends a letter to the property owner just in case the contractor doesn't pay them? The property owner doesn't have an agreement with the concrete supplier, the contractor does. Nonetheless, I suppose they might have some basis for a mechanics lien with the property owner. Sounds like the concrete suppliers should demand payment for the concrete up front (I thought they would).
This is all driven by state law and I'm sure varies from state to state. In states where I've lived the supplier must mail a 'notice of right to lien' to the owner to notify them that money is owed on product(s) going into their home. If they fail to mail the letter they forfeit their right to collect from the owner. If the contractor does not pay then the supplier can place a lien on the property where the product went because that's where the value resides. The owner can protect themselves by requiring the contractor supply them with a 'lien release' from the supplier prior to paying for that specific work. The contract for the last custom home I built required that all associated lien releases be supplied to me by the contractor prior to my payment for that phase of the project. It all becomes routine for those involved if you're dealing with a reputable contractor (who is dealing with a reputable supplier).
IGNORE the noise! | Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify. - Henry David Thoreau

vested1

Post by vested1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 am

brucebuck1010 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 pm
Waiting with baited breath!
Only if you had sardines for lunch. :)

It's bated (he yells out the widow while driving away in the spelling police cruiser)!

chrisjul

Post by chrisjul » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Doesn't matter if you refuse, accept or ignore a certified.

The sender has a receipt from the USPS that they attempted delivery and you did not accept.

Might as well sign for it.....to see what's coming.

toofache32

Post by toofache32 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 pm

FrugalInvestor wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:42 am
deanbrew wrote:
bogglizer wrote:
This is all driven by state law and I'm sure varies from state to state. In states where I've lived the supplier must mail a 'notice of right to lien' to the owner to notify them that money is owed on product(s) going into their home. If they fail to mail the letter they forfeit their right to collect from the owner. If the contractor does not pay then the supplier can place a lien on the property where the product went because that's where the value resides. The owner can protect themselves by requiring the contractor supply them with a 'lien release' from the supplier prior to paying for that specific work. The contract for the last custom home I built required that all associated lien releases be supplied to me by the contractor prior to my payment for that phase of the project. It all becomes routine for those involved if you're dealing with a reputable contractor (who is dealing with a reputable supplier).
I had no idea about this. How broad do these laws go? If I get a hip replacement and the hospital decides not to pay the company that made the artificial hip, can that company come after me?

FrugalInvestor

Post by FrugalInvestor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 pm

toofache32 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 pm
FrugalInvestor wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:42 am
deanbrew wrote:
bogglizer wrote:
I had no idea about this. How broad do these laws go? If I get a hip replacement and the hospital decides not to pay the company that made the artificial hip, can that company come after me?
To the best of my knowledge this particular process is limited to construction and may vary by state.
IGNORE the noise! | Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify. - Henry David Thoreau

deanbrew

Post by deanbrew » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:10 pm

toofache32 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:26 pm
As best as I can recall from my college days, this is one of the laws instituted in the early 1900s for real estate. Real estate development and sales were very shady and unreputable 100+ years ago, and laws were put in place to protect the public, buyers and businesses. I don't think it applies to anything other than real estate. The other important real estate law is that everything in an agreement has to be in writing. Although verbal contracts are valid in many arenas, they are not enforceable when it comes to real estate. A seller or buyer can say anything he wants, but if it isn't in writing, it cannot be depended upon or enforced.
"The course of history shows that as the government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

GottaGetThisGoing

Post by GottaGetThisGoing » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:28 pm

imyeti2 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:18 am
Should we accept the mail or not? Any thoughts? Thank you.
I would not accept the mail. In order for me to accept the mail I'd have to sign something attesting receipt of an unknown.

This person is not my friend, I don't owe them anything.

If they want to send me something, they can do that.

If they're suing me, they have to serve me.

I have no obligation to make it easy for this guy to create a paper trail.

I would not accept the mail; little to gain and it creates a burden on me.

For example, let's say he asserts certain things in the letter. And he has record I accepted it. Some people might think I have some obligation to set the record straight.

If I've never bothered to accept or listen to his assertions, I have nothing to refute.

cheese_breath

Post by cheese_breath » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:23 pm

vested1 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 am
brucebuck1010 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 pm
Waiting with baited breath!
Only if you had sardines for lunch. :)

It's bated (he yells out the widow while driving away in the spelling police cruiser)!
Waiting with cheese baited breath,
The surest way to know the future is when it becomes the past.

spectec

Post by spectec » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:49 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]

Only if you signed a joint agreement
Don't gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy it. - Will Rogers

FrugalInvestor

Post by FrugalInvestor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Post Deleted
Last edited by FrugalInvestor on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

mouses

Post by mouses » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:01 pm

I can't believe i scrolled through this whole thread trying to find out what was in the letter.

samsoes

Post by samsoes » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:06 pm

chrisjul wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:14 pm
Might as well sign for it.....to see what's coming.
Nope. Not a chance.
"Happiness Is Not My Companion" - Gen. Gouverneur K. Warren. | (Avatar is the statue of Gen. Warren atop Little Round Top @ Gettysburg National Military Park.)

adamthesmythe

Post by adamthesmythe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm

TravelGeek wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:34 am
adamthesmythe wrote:
NOT accepting the letter means that (1) you don't know what is being asked and (2) it will be returned to the sender with notification that receipt was refused.
Refused? If I am on vacation while the letter arrives, I wouldn’t even know about it, so could hardly be accused of refusing its receipt.
You would see the tag left on your door. Also, the mailman would make a few more delivery attempts.

I'm not sure at what point it would be returned to sender...but...I did receive a returned certified letter, stamped to the effect that delivery was refused. I read somewhere that I should retain this letter, unopened, for possible future use.

WL2034

Post by WL2034 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:01 pm

In an amazing coincidence, I happened to be at the post office when OP went to collect his certified mail yesterday. He didn't have time to post, but it turns out the contractor sent him an invitation to the prosperity club through certified mail. Yes, the classic chain letter from 1935! It turns out the contractor had been frustrated by so many social media and email hoaxes lately that he decided to go back to using certified "snail mail."

OP has been busy since that time sending out his five copies of the letter-along with 10 cents to the person on top of the letter-in hopes of receiving good fortune and his $1536.50 in the near future. Maybe some of us will be recipients in the near future!

:beer

Seriously, I read this entire thread looking for the contents of the letter! :oops:

JamesSFO

Post by JamesSFO » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:29 pm

FrugalInvestor wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 pm

To the best of my knowledge this particular process is limited to construction and may vary by state.
Despite being a California lawyer, I'm not sure the interpretation about opening the certified mail you (or someone on this thread) was giving was correct (again not legal advice...)

See: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... awCode=CIV
(d) Service of the copy of the claim of mechanics lien by registered mail, certified mail, or first-class mail, evidenced by a certificate of mailing, postage prepaid, is complete at the time of the deposit of that first-class, certified, or registered mail.

Emphasis mine, note that service is complete when the letter is complete for a California mechanics lien. Again perhaps there was a different type of lien, but again I'm just not aware of a circumstance where NOT opening the mail helps you.

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:54 pm

adamthesmythe wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm
TravelGeek wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:34 am
adamthesmythe wrote:
You would see the tag left on your door. Also, the mailman would make a few more delivery attempts.

I'm not sure at what point it would be returned to sender...but...I did receive a returned certified letter, stamped to the effect that delivery was refused. I read somewhere that I should retain this letter, unopened, for possible future use.
I have been known to go on vacation for several weeks. I read on the internet that three delivery attempts are made.

Maybe the returned certified letter you received was indeed refused by the recipient? My point is, there is a difference between actively refusing to sign for the letter (door bell rings, I open, mail carrier tells me she has a registered letter I need to sign for, I say "no thank you, good bye") and simply not opening the door or going to the post office to pick it up (for whatever reason, e.g., my 3-week African Safari vacation). From what I read on the internet, USPS' term for the latter is "unclaimed".

All that said... if I were the OP, I would want to know what's in the letter, because leaving it unclaimed or refusing to accept it does not really change anything (IMO).

rooms222

Post by rooms222 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm

In my state, we send out similar items by both Certified and Regular mail and note so in the letter. If the certified comes back, but not the regular, we keep it unopened to present to court the assumption that the recipient was hiding out on us. If both come back as undeliverable by the post office, we work to get an updated address.

toofache32

Post by toofache32 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm

WL2034 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:01 pm
In an amazing coincidence, I happened to be at the post office when OP went to collect his certified mail yesterday. He didn't have time to post, but it turns out the contractor sent him an invitation to the prosperity club through certified mail. Yes, the classic chain letter from 1935! It turns out the contractor had been frustrated by so many social media and email hoaxes lately that he decided to go back to using certified "snail mail."

OP has been busy since that time sending out his five copies of the letter-along with 10 cents to the person on top of the letter-in hopes of receiving good fortune and his $1536.50 in the near future. Maybe some of us will be recipients in the near future!

Seriously, I read this entire thread looking for the contents of the letter! :oops:
I was hoping it was the Nigerian Prince sending money as promised. I’m still waiting on my check.

TinkerPDX

Post by TinkerPDX » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Probably a notice of lien claim that has to be sent by certified. You aren't going to avoid whatever he's doing by not accepting it.

Dottie57

Post by Dottie57 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:35 pm

toofache32 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm
WL2034 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:01 pm

I was hoping it was the Nigerian Prince sending money as promised. I’m still waiting on my check.
It could be Windows stepping up its game and sending info about expired license. You never know! :D

mouses

Post by mouses » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:39 pm

toofache32 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm
Hey, my ancestry DNA says I'm part Nigerian (surprise!). I'm still waiting for my Prince. He's a little late showing up :-)

cherijoh

Post by cherijoh » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:47 pm

JPH wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:00 am
I would not pay a deposit to a contractor. I would pay when the work is done to my satisfaction.
I have paid some of the money up front to a painter for materials. I think it was 1/4 - 1/3 of the quoted price. The painter came highly recommended and did a great job. But apparently he'd been burned by clients who were slow to pay him.

keepingitsimple

Post by keepingitsimple » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:23 pm

mouses wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:01 pm
I can't believe i scrolled through this whole thread trying to find out what was in the letter.
I feel your pain mouses. If the OP doesn't update, I'll be happy to go pick up the letter....'cause I kinda have to know what's in it now. I'm invested.

andypanda

Post by andypanda » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:43 am

If you do go, these stamps are really eye catching. Assuming you use stamps of course.

wrongfunds

Post by wrongfunds » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm

buccimane wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:47 pm
wrongfunds wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 pm
I am ready to bet that we do NOT hear back from the OP at all.
54 posts since 2013; meaning this is clearly somewhat important to OP. I am ready to wager with you :moneybag
OK; is there a deadline after which you will agree that he is not coming back?

likegarden

Post by likegarden » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 pm

He asked us that question, we gave our comments, and we should get a final reply.

brandy

Post by brandy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:20 pm

Nice stamps--I DO use them.
I hope this fellow does respond,
BUT
I'm still hoping to get a response from the original poster about RUNNING WITH YOUR DOG by KT785
viewtopic.php?t=249152
last post there was May 11, 2018.

Miriam2

Post by Miriam2 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 pm

TravelGeek wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm
Miriam2 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:10 pm
The NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS??? :shock: We're hanging by our knuckles waiting to hear what's in the certified letter - and we have to wait a couple of days . . . :wink:
I subscribed to this thread so I don't miss the stunning conclusion :)
TravelGeek wrote: I have been known to go on vacation for several weeks.
TravelGeek - Don't you dare go on vacation :annoyed We're all counting on you to advise us when the "stunning conclusion" happens :happy

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Miriam2 wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 pm
TravelGeek - Don't you dare go on vacation :annoyed We're all counting on you to advise us when the "stunning conclusion" happens :happy
No vacation plans for the next few weeks. :D

cheese_breath

Post by cheese_breath » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Miriam2 wrote:
TravelGeek wrote:
Miriam2 wrote:
The NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS??? :shock: We're hanging by our knuckles waiting to hear what's in the certified letter - and we have to wait a couple of days . . . :wink:
I just hope the 'stunning conclusion' isn't Lady Geek telling us the thread has run its course. :(

Gort

Post by Gort » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 pm

cheese_breath wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:53 pm
Miriam2 wrote:
TravelGeek wrote:
Miriam2 wrote:
I just hope the 'stunning conclusion' isn't Lady Geek telling us the thread has run its course. :(
Maybe Lady Geek could private message the original poster to post what he finally did. But then again, the OP probably wouldn't open the email message.
Last edited by Gort on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cheese_breath

Post by cheese_breath » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Gort wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 pm
cheese_breath wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:53 pm
Miriam2 wrote:
TravelGeek wrote:
Miriam2 wrote:
Maybe Lady Geek could private message the original poster to post what he finally did. But then again, the OP probably wouldn't open the email message.
Could we send him a certified letter asking him to open his Email?

khh

Post by khh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

TravelGeek wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:54 pm
I have been known to go on vacation for several weeks. I read on the internet that three delivery attempts are made.
If you have your mail stopped, wouldn't the post office hold on to a certified letter along with the rest of your mail?

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:06 pm

khh wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm
TravelGeek wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:54 pm
If you have your mail stopped, wouldn't the post office hold on to a certified letter along with the rest of your mail?
No idea, but we usually just have a neighbor empty the locked mailbox once or twice a week. Our one time experience with mail holds was that half the mail still ended up in the mailbox.

coachd50

Post by coachd50 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 pm

There seem to be several posts here promoting the idea that if you refuse the letter, you absolve yourself of the contents of the letter. As if ignorance of the circumstances = free from circumstances.

That seems fairly far fetched to me. Are there any lawyers willing to provide chapter/verse citings to disprove this?

dbr

Post by dbr » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm

coachd50 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 pm
There seem to be several posts here promoting the idea that if you refuse the letter, you absolve yourself of the contents of the letter. As if ignorance of the circumstances = free from circumstances.

That seems fairly far fetched to me. Are there any lawyers willing to provide chapter/verse citings to disprove this?
The essence of the question is what hazard could possibly exist from accepting, opening, and reading the letter. Absent any specific legal advice it would seem that lots of bad things happen from not reading mail and I would be curious what good is ever achieved by not reading mail. Possibly the good is that one basically has someone on ignore and does not want to get riled up again.

denovo

Post by denovo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:17 pm

OP hasn't logged in since the 13th.
"Don't trust everything you read on the Internet"- Abraham Lincoln

coachd50

Post by coachd50 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm

dbr wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:12 pm
coachd50 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:05 pm

The essence of the question is what hazard could possibly exist from accepting, opening, and reading the letter. Absent any specific legal advice it would seem that lots of bad things happen from not reading mail and I would be curious what good is ever achieved by not reading mail. Possibly the good is that one basically has someone on ignore and does not want to get riled up again.
I agree. I was surprised by several of the responses given that essentially stated that a claim of "What..I didn't get a letter... I had no idea" would somehow be beneficial to anything negative presented in said letter.

Put from another perspective, if the contractor in this case was "the good guy" and the OP were in the wrong, would simply not accepting the certified letter keep the good guy from being made whole? I find that unlikely.

toofache32

Post by toofache32 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:30 pm

denovo wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:17 pm
He forgot his password and had to do a password reset. But he refused to open the email with the new password.

sandramjet

Post by sandramjet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm

likegarden wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 pm
He asked us that question, we gave our comments, and we should get a final reply.
So I guess I don't understand why anyone on an anonymous internet forum thinks they can impose deadlines on people to do things, or making fun about them for not responding as soon as everyone else believes is possible or desirable.... this thread has had pages of nothing but people complaining about some other person. (And this is not the only thread on this site that is like this).

Why not give it a break, folks, and just let this go. Either the OP will respond, or not, and in either case I don't see what is gained by pages of comments about the OP There are times when this forum doesn't feel very friendly....

rantk81

Post by rantk81 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 pm

The vibe I've gotten is that most all of these comments are said jokingly or friendly in-jest.

FreemanB

Post by FreemanB » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:14 pm

sandramjet wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm
So I guess I don't understand why anyone on an anonymous internet forum thinks they can impose deadlines on people to do things, or making fun about them for not responding as soon as everyone else believes is possible or desirable.... this thread has had pages of nothing but people complaining about some other person. (And this is not the only thread on this site that is like this).

Why not give it a break, folks, and just let this go. Either the OP will respond, or not, and in either case I don't see what is gained by pages of comments about the OP There are times when this forum doesn't feel very friendly....
Actually, I've seen about as much humor poking fun at those of us diligently watching this thread, waiting for a reply, as the mild jokes directed at the OP. I particularly liked the earlier comment about interest in this thread spiking after the raccoon finally made it to the top of the building. I'm enjoying the thread even without an update from the OP, and it would actually be a shame if it ended too soon.

I admit that I certainly have better things I could be doing than keeping up with this thread. At the same time, there are worse ways to spend your time, and this is only an occasional distraction from an otherwise busy day.

GoldStar

Post by GoldStar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 pm

The OP decided to open the certified letter.
It turns out that the OP's contractor won the lottery - BIG TIME. The contractor decided to "give back" to everyone on his customer list - he sent them each a $5MM check via certified mail. Luckily - the OP finally decided to open the certified letter. He cashed the check and now is sitting on a beach - he may some day return to the Bogleheads but can't be bothered at this time. Although the OP never actually hired the contractor - he was rewarded simply for being on his customer list.
PS: Unfortunately several of the contractors clients were paranoid and refused the certified letter. The contractor is turning their money over to various charitable organizations.

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:03 pm

GoldStar wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:19 pm
The contractor is turning their money over to various charitable organizations.
Hopefully the Bogle Center for Financial Literacy is among them.

https://boglecenter.net/

Maybe the OP, should s/he come across this thread, could suggest this to the contractor :)

Doom&Gloom

Post by Doom&Gloom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:06 pm

denovo wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:17 pm
The certified mail took possession of him.

toofache32

Post by toofache32 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:09 pm

FreemanB wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:14 pm
sandramjet wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Actually, I've seen about as much humor poking fun at those of us diligently watching this thread, waiting for a reply, as the mild jokes directed at the OP. I particularly liked the earlier comment about interest in this thread spiking after the raccoon finally made it to the top of the building. I'm enjoying the thread even without an update from the OP, and it would actually be a shame if it ended too soon.

I admit that I certainly have better things I could be doing than keeping up with this thread. At the same time, there are worse ways to spend your time, and this is only an occasional distraction from an otherwise busy day.
Agree. This is a great fun thread and is certainly the longest that a humorous thread has ever run without getting Lady Geeked. Cheers!

andypanda

Post by andypanda » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm

"There are times when this forum doesn't feel very friendly...."

Speaking only for myself, an old retired guy...

:)

But it's only Monday, so things may change.

buccimane

Post by buccimane » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:33 am

wrongfunds wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:58 pm
buccimane wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:47 pm
wrongfunds wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 pm
I am ready to bet that we do NOT hear back from the OP at all.
54 posts since 2013; meaning this is clearly somewhat important to OP. I am ready to wager with you :moneybag
OK; is there a deadline after which you will agree that he is not coming back?
June 22nd @ 9:30am EST :twisted:
A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still