[Problems with] whirlpool 5 door fridge WRV986FDEM00

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Nutter

[Problems with] whirlpool 5 door fridge WRV986FDEM00

Post by Nutter »

I have a 5 door fridge with two ice makers in it. Model # WRV986FDEM00. If anyone has this same fridge and has had the same issue that I'm having any input to remedy would be greatly appreciated.

So I will wake up in the morning and hear a constant clicking coming from the lower rear side of the fridge. The functions on the front will work fine although the water will dispense nor the ice. If I open the doors the lights will not on either and all so will not be running to keep it cold.
Once I unplug the fridge and plug it back in it gives into a reset mode and ev9is working as intended. Then maybe a few days later same exact cycle happens again. The only thing that was said to me with the issue is a inverter box , but before I buy the part I want to be sure it is the actual problem.
Kate0424

Re: [Problems with] whirlpool 5 door fridge WRV986FDEM00

Post by Kate0424 »

We are having the same exact problem with the same refrigerator did you find a solution please let me know thanks!