Google website frustrations.

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
samtex

Google website frustrations.

Post by samtex »

Five years ago I set up a small website for business through Google/Intuit. The site would usually come up on the the first page of search results on Google, Bing & Yahoo. As the years passed by Google changed their priorities to get a high search results. They of course continually sent me offers $$ to do search engine optimization along with a multitude of off shore companies. Then Google started to place more paid ads in the search results which also crowded out the results. I still come up very high on Bing and Yahoo but Google has pushed me down to about the third page. It just annoyed me the way Google search has been taken over with paid ads.

Admittedly I need to go in and do some updating (I haven't been as active recently) and I noticed that Google has sent some info regarding a tool to help with the site but I haven't tried utilizing it yet. "(Google)Search Console is introducing a redesigned product to help you manage your presence on Google Search. The new Search Console was rebuilt from the ground up to provide the tools and insights that site owners and SEOs have been asking for." Has anyone had experience with this Beta version?

Samtex