For limited time add members for free on AAA

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
artibug

For limited time add members for free on AAA

Post by artibug »

I was renewing our AAA household account today and noticed that they are running a special. You now can add members to your account for free for a limited time (not sure when the special ends). And it doesn’t look like there is a limited to how many people you can add. It cost me $65 to have six of us covered next year. That’s a good deal! :sharebeer
runner3081

Re: For limited time add members for free on AAA

Post by runner3081 »

Just remember to cancel them the next year before they charge on the renewal.
bap

Post by bap »

Just tried adding spouse and kids. There will be a $60 charge. I am a member of AAA-Midatlantic. Guess it depends on where you live.
N10sive

Post by N10sive »

runner3081 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm Just remember to cancel them the next year before they charge on the renewal.
This. I was called last year by a agent allowing me to add a family member so I did. The next year a bill came for the renewal with the added person an extra charge.
runner3081

Post by runner3081 »

bap wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 pm Just tried adding spouse and kids. There will be a $60 charge. I am a member of AAA-Midatlantic. Guess it depends on where you live.
Yes, OP needs to list what region he/she is in.

Each region has their own AAA that runs different deals.