I need to buy some blouses for my mother that are inexpensive and are not low cut in the front and have short sleeves

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
rec7

I need to buy some blouses for my mother that are inexpensive and are not low cut in the front and have short sleeves

Post by rec7 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:48 pm

What stores would have these. She likes the ones that are no lower than two or three fingers width down from the neck. Ladies can you help me?
Disclaimer: You might lose money doing anything I say. Although that was not my intent. | Favorite song: Sometimes He Whispers Jay Parrack

Thrifty Femme

Re: I need to buy some blouses for my mother that are inexpensive and are not low cut in the front and have short sleeve

Post by Thrifty Femme » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 pm

You need to define inexpensive. That said try Kohl's, Macy's, or TJMaxx.

CAsage

Re: I need to buy some blouses for my mother that are inexpensive and are not low cut in the front and have short sleeve

Post by CAsage » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Kohl's. They have very inexpensive store brand tops that seem to go on sale constantly. And pretty colors.
Salvia Clevelandii "Winifred Gilman" my favorite. YMMV; not a professional advisor.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 pm

This thread is now in the Personal Consumer Issues forum (clothes).
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

rec7

Post by rec7 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Thanks Ladies
Disclaimer: You might lose money doing anything I say. Although that was not my intent. | Favorite song: Sometimes He Whispers Jay Parrack