What is your favorite reasonably priced bourbon?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Kenkat

Re: What is your favorite reasonably priced bourbon?

Post by Kenkat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:05 pm

This post inspired me to have Bourbon last night. I killed off what was left of the Angel’s Envy and started in on the Jefferson Very Small Batch. An embarrassment of riches...

JBTX

Post by JBTX » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:53 pm

I am not a connoisseur. When I drink it I mix it with Diet Coke. But even that way a good bourbon makes a difference. I'd say Buffalo Trace is one of my favorites from that perspective.

Chip

Post by Chip » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Frank Grimes wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 am
The demand from the Weller = poor mans Pappy connection has unfortunately driven one of my favorite cheap bourbons off the shelf. Or when it's there the price has been jacked way up.

The Weller lines that I've had (never seen the 12 year old in my area) are pretty good, better than Makers at least at a similar price point.
I had been on the lookout for the Weller 12 year for a few years. Never saw it in my area. I was out in CA last summer and saw it in a liquor store. I thought "victory!", grabbed the bottle and headed to the counter. Then found out it was $170. I slowly and carefully replaced it on the shelf....

Chip

Post by Chip » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 pm

JBTX wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:53 pm
I am not a connoisseur. When I drink it I mix it with Diet Coke. But even that way a good bourbon makes a difference. I'd say Buffalo Trace is one of my favorites from that perspective.
Quote from one of the Maker's Mark owners (according to tour guide there):

Q: "You know what you get when mix Maker's with Coke"?

A: "A really good bourbon and coke."

alpenglow

Post by alpenglow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:34 pm

I'm enjoying a Russell's Reserve Single Barrel right now. :beer

Yum!!

JBTX

Post by JBTX » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Chip wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 pm
JBTX wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:53 pm
Quote from one of the Maker's Mark owners (according to tour guide there):

Q: "You know what you get when mix Maker's with Coke"?

A: "A really good bourbon and coke."
I actually have some Makers in the fridge that somebody gave me as gift! Good stuff!

Which brings about a question. Does storing burboun in the fridge or even freezer hurt it? I know you are supposed to drink room temperature on ice but mixing it is better cold.

CassiusRex

Post by CassiusRex » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Evan Williams (black) is probably the greatest value in all of commerce, nevermind just Bourbons. Jim Beam Black is a very slight improvement in quality, but an unjustifiable jump in price. Wild Turkey 101 is a good introduction to the bonded-to-barrel proof end of the spectrum. Which reminds me, I need to look for some Evan white label...

Maker's is one of those that I have bad memories of from college. They tend toward a smoother (less interesting) product anyway. And allegedly, they watered down their proof for a while and few years ago when demand got too high.

Obviously it's a very subjective topic, but one of the things I always appreciated about bourbon was the fact that you can find plenty of good ones under $20 a bottle, since most of the distillers have amortized their costs over literal centuries.

Koogie

Post by Koogie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:08 pm

My "everyday" bourbon is Woodford Reserve. Probably followed by Makers Mark or Knob Creek. I am also no stranger to Mr. Beams black.

A few years ago a friend got me into dark and premium rums as well. They are my tipple of choice now as I try the different styles, regions and "terroirs" to borrow a snobby wine term. So far, I generally prefer mainland rums over island rums, strong dark or black rums and find that anything aged in used bourbon or sherry barrels is an abomination (the distillers do it to save money).

blastoff

Post by blastoff » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Frank Grimes wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:00 am
For me, "reasonably priced" = my daily driver bourbons that I'm comfortable having every day and don't feel like I'm wasting it by having it so frequently. Typically in the $20-30 range.

So some of my favorite daily drivers are Evan Williams white label BIB (punches way above it's $15 price tag), Henry McKenna BIB, Elijah Craig, Buffalo Trace, Larceny, Old Granddad 114 and Old Weller Antique (at least when this was findable).
Agree. Evan Williams BIB is good value. The single barrels can be nice.too.

In general, just above bottom shelf bourbon has some great values and I think people might be surprised in a blind taste test.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Great thread. Many of my favorites have been mentioned. ECSB, Four Roses Single Barrel, McKenna 10yr BIB, Evan Williams single barrel, Woodford. Enjoying an Old Fashioned right now with the McKenna.

NoleBlooded

Post by NoleBlooded » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Blantons, then
Bulleitt, then
Knob

Frank Grimes

Post by Frank Grimes » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 pm

blastoff wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:15 pm
Frank Grimes wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:00 am
For me, "reasonably priced" = my daily driver bourbons that I'm comfortable having every day and don't feel like I'm wasting it by having it so frequently. Typically in the $20-30 range.

So some of my favorite daily drivers are Evan Williams white label BIB (punches way above it's $15 price tag), Henry McKenna BIB, Elijah Craig, Buffalo Trace, Larceny, Old Granddad 114 and Old Weller Antique (at least when this was findable).
Agree. Evan Williams BIB is good value. The single barrels can be nice.too.

In general, just above bottom shelf bourbon has some great values and I think people might be surprised in a blind taste test.
Good call on the EWSB, I forgot that for my list. Four Roses Single Barrel as well - although that's above $30 it's always outstanding.

Topic Author
Dead Man Walking

Post by Dead Man Walking » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:17 pm

alpenglow wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 am
I think you've gotten a lot of suggestions that may be tough to make sense of. You might want to consider whether you like high-rye, low-rye, or wheated bourbon. I'm partial to high-rye bourbon and like full fledged rye whiskey quite a bit (High West Rendezvous Rye is my favorite). This guide from the fine folks at /r/bourbon might help you make sense of all this.

Forum:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bourbon/

Guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10zd ... SNfBk/edit
These are great links. I generally prefer high rye bourbon also. I toured Heaven Hill Distillery many years ago. Heaven Hill bottles many brands of bourbon including Evan Williams, Elijah Craig, Echo Springs, as well as Heaven Hill. I've often wondered what the difference was if the proof and age was the same. I'll try HWRR.

DMW

noco-hawkeye

Post by noco-hawkeye » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:23 pm

JBTX wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Which brings about a question. Does storing burboun in the fridge or even freezer hurt it? I know you are supposed to drink room temperature on ice but mixing it is better cold.
I keep it room temperature, and drink it room temperature. I think adding some slight warmth is the best way to get it to open up. This opinion on warm (neat) vs ice vs storing cold will get just as many replies as what type. I encourage everyone to try it warm, and add maybe one or two drops of water, if you haven't already.

destinationnc

Post by destinationnc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:31 pm

moghopper wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 pm
Evan Williams.
Surprised I had to scroll so far to see this. It's pretty close to what Jack Daniels is at about half the price - even the label seems to be a close rip-off. I found out about it from a WSJ article maybe 8 years ago. It's no Knob Creek, Woodford Reserve, or Makers Mark's - but the OP asked for reasonably pried bourbon and this is probably your best value.

unstartable

Post by unstartable » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 pm

None of that trash from MGP (look it up)

Makers 46

Scotch

Iliketoridemybike

Post by Iliketoridemybike » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:35 pm

About $30 and drinks over that....Elijah Craig.

BV3273

Post by BV3273 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Buffalo Trace
Woodford Reserve

emoore

Post by emoore » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Wow lots of buffalo trace and makers recommendations here. Can't believe now one else has mentioned Walking Stick. I think it's the best I've ever had. Can't go wrong with makers especially the 46. Not a huge fan of buffalo trace. It's a little harsh for me.

feh

Post by feh » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:02 am

Ketawa wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:05 am

Four Roses Single Barrel
Four Roses Small Batch
The regular yellow label Four Roses is quite good, and even less expensive.

mak1277

Post by mak1277 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am

Basin Hayden
Four Roses Single Barrel
Knob Creek

Those are my go-tos.

I don't like Woodford Reserve as much as those, and I like Bulleit even less than that.

I am trying to branch out and get something new every other bottle, then returning to one of the three up top. I don't drink them very fast though so it's a slow process.

SuperSaver

Post by SuperSaver » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 am

Local Louisvillian here...

Know a quality-control expert for the local distilleries. He swears that Old Forrester is the best bourbon for the price. Everyday drinking.

Elijah Craig was voted "the best liquor overall" by Esquire during the 2008 financial meltdown.

I've tried alot of them, even in blind taste tests. I challenge anyone to discern a $60 bottle vs $22.95
Good luck!

TonyDAntonio

Post by TonyDAntonio » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 am

I actually prefer Trader Joe's bourbon over Evan Williams and Maker's. It's cheap too. I don't know who makes it though. Pretty sure trader's doesn't have a distillery. I drink it neat or over ice. I am by no means a knowledgeable bourbon drinker and price plays a role in what I drink. I like Bulleit rye so I'd probably like their bourbon but since TJ's is so cheap and I like it so much I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Woodford is good but too pricey compared to TJ's

Carter3

Post by Carter3 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 am

dbr wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:29 am
George Dickel, if that counts. I am a little biased by having actually visited the distillery, which is a fun trip.
Good old Tullahoma that's where I spent the summers of my youth

Carter3

Post by Carter3 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:03 am

I prefer Woodford's and Makers regular, the 46 I don't think is worth it.

TSR

Post by TSR » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:28 am

Disappointed by the lack of true frugal bourbon drinkers here. There is only one answer for the dollar-for-dollar best bourbon available, and that is Bulleit in the 1.75 liter bottle. It costs $40. Note that they also make rye for the same price, which I'd recommend for you cocktail drinkers. This is probably the highest quality booze of any variety that is sold in a 1.75l bottle. If that's not your everyday drinking bourbon, then I think you're crazy.

For context, let me say that if I had my choice, I'd go Four Roses Single Barrel (which around here runs about $40 for 750ml), but for much more than double the price of the Bulleit per ounce, I'm not drinking that every day.

True story: I recounted all of the above opinions to the Four Roses regional sales manager for my area (a friend of a friend), and he was absolutely incensed that Bulleit was selling this quality booze for this price. That's the only endorsement I need.

Koogie

Post by Koogie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:19 am

A wise man once said "Life is to short to drink cheap booze"

I'll spend $10 more to get a better quality booze I like and economize elsewhere.

deanbrew

Post by deanbrew » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:29 pm

TSR wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:28 am
Disappointed by the lack of true frugal bourbon drinkers here. There is only one answer for the dollar-for-dollar best bourbon available, and that is Bulleit in the 1.75 liter bottle. It costs $40. Note that they also make rye for the same price, which I'd recommend for you cocktail drinkers. This is probably the highest quality booze of any variety that is sold in a 1.75l bottle.
My PA liquor store website shows it costs $59.99 for the 1.75l bottle of either the bourbon or rye. :shock:
Total Wine in MD only charges $35.99, though. That's a huge price difference from one state to the neighboring one. Next time I'm in MD I'll pick up a bottle.

My every day mixing bourbon is Evan Williams Black. Absolutely the best bargain on the shelf in terms of quality vs. price. I see no reason to spend more if I am mixing it with something, certainly not twice as much for Jack Daniels.

For drinking neat, I like Evan Williams Single Barrel, followed by Evan Williams White. I used to buy Buffalo Trace, but it hasn't been on the shelf near me for a long time. For more money, I like Knob Creek and Four Roses.
"The course of history shows that as the government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Mintee

Post by Mintee » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Makers Mark
Woodford Reserve

whatusername?

Post by whatusername? » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:36 pm

W.L. Weller is my preference, but it's gotten so hard to find and the last time I ordered it in a bar in Chicago, they'd never heard of it. Hmmph. Maker's Mark will do and is my backup order, but truth be told I enjoy most bourbon.

Having lower standards is handy when it comes time to economize. :beer

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Knob Creek (not the Maple stuff)
Four Roses Small or Single
Maker's Mark
Bullit rye
1792 (w/ a touch of water)

And if you want to try something different (sweeter & spicy): Alberta Rye Whiskey Dark Batch
The destination matters.

BeerMoney

Post by BeerMoney » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:40 pm

W.L. Weller special reserve, looks like some other bogleheads like it too. About $30 for 1.75L here.

Though on the very rare occasion the 12 year Weller is in stock that is very nice. $25 for 750ml I believe it was.
Last edited by BeerMoney on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scooby50211

Post by Scooby50211 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm

If you can find them, try Cedar Ridge and Templeton Rye. Both distilled in Iowa. I enjoy them both and they get good reviews.

TonyDAntonio

Post by TonyDAntonio » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

TSR wrote:
Disappointed by the lack of true frugal bourbon drinkers here. There is only one answer for the dollar-for-dollar best bourbon available, and that is Bulleit in the 1.75 liter bottle. It costs $40. Note that they also make rye for the same price, which I'd recommend for you cocktail drinkers. This is probably the highest quality booze of any variety that is sold in a 1.75l bottle. If that's not your everyday drinking bourbon, then I think you're crazy.

For context, let me say that if I had my choice, I'd go Four Roses Single Barrel (which around here runs about $40 for 750ml), but for much more than double the price of the Bulleit per ounce, I'm not drinking that every day.

True story: I recounted all of the above opinions to the Four Roses regional sales manager for my area (a friend of a friend), and he was absolutely incensed that Bulleit was selling this quality booze for this price. That's the only endorsement I need.
Trader Joe's is $14.99 for 750ml.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:54 pm

Taz wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:15 pm
Knob Creek (not the Maple stuff)
Four Roses Small or Single
Maker's Mark
Bullit rye
1792 (w/ a touch of water)

And if you want to try something different (sweeter & spicy): Alberta Rye Whiskey Dark Batch
Regarding Knob Creek, I can't emphasize the "not the Maple stuff" enough. This is the first bourbon that I absolutely could not drink. Not a chance. Yuk. 😝My husband liked it, though.

I'm working through the Knob Creek 120 proof, single barrel small batch, 9 year. I have no idea how much it cost, it was a gift. Not bad, you might want to cut it with a bit of water.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

Wildebeest

Post by Wildebeest » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:45 pm

I like gifts and I especially like moonshine . For whatever reason I think it is purer and more worthwhile.

I do not mind paying taxes, so that is not the attraction for moonshine.

It is the pure and unadulterated alcohol I care for.
The Golden Rule: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

bottlecap

Post by bottlecap » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Scooby50211 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm
If you can find them, try Cedar Ridge and Templeton Rye. Both distilled in Iowa. I enjoy them both and they get good reviews.
I like rye, and have some family in Iowa. They got me some Templeton. I liked it. Even if it's not distilled in Iowa. Haven't tried Cedar Ridge, but it looks like it is distilled in Iowa and gets pretty good reviews.

You've just sweetened my Christmas wish list.

Thanks!

JT

bottlecap

Post by bottlecap » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 pm

TSR wrote:
Bulleit is quite drinkable and decently priced for what it is.

But there is absolutely no reason to drink the same bourbon every day. That's crazy!

iamlucky13

Post by iamlucky13 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 pm

I've tried to like the cheaper bourbon's, and I used to drink them when I was younger and less established, but since I don't drink enough that a mid-grade price any strain on my current finances, Maker's Mark is basically my starting point.

Woodford Reserve is what I've been drinking so far if I'm in the mood for a nicer bourbon. There's too many other styles of whiskey to explore to have more then 2-3 types of bourbon in my cupboard at a time.

Whether or not these count as reasonably priced is up for each person to decide on their own.

Enough people have recommended Four Roses that it's clearly one I should give a try the next time an open space appears in my liquor cupboard.
JBTX wrote:
I actually have some Makers in the fridge that somebody gave me as gift! Good stuff!

The fridge or freezer shouldn't hurt it at all as far as I know. It might thicken a bit in the freezer. Different flavors will dominate when cold compared to room temperature.

Regarding the way you're supposed to drink whiskey: However you like.

Plenty of people have good suggestions for different ways to enjoy whiskey, but if they call it a rule or the way it is supposed to be done, they are wrong. It's advice to help other folks figure out their own preferences.

I admit, I'd feel a bit troubled if I were sharing one of my nicer whiskey's with someone and they wanted to mix it with coke, and I don't think I could resist suggesting they use my Makers to mix with instead if they don't want to drink it on its own, but since I offered to share, it seems a bit rude to rescind the offer just because they want to enjoy it differently than I do.

Nicolas

Post by Nicolas » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Scooby50211 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm
This reviewer doesn't like Templeton Rye. He says it's not distilled in Iowa, it's only bottled there, and they flavor it. I wouldn't drink a flavored whiskey.

http://thewhiskeyjug.com/rye-whiskey/te ... ye-review/

http://thewhiskeyjug.com/press-release/ ... s-release/

Also see this from Wikipedia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templeton_Rye

In fact, Templeton Rye brand whiskey is distilled and aged in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, by MGP of Indiana using a recipe shared with other brands. It is combined with an "alcohol flavoring formulation" from Clarendon Flavor Engineers, and finally bottled at an Iowa facility.[5][6] Pursuant to a class action settlement announced in 2015, Templeton will add the words "distilled in Indiana" to the label and remove claims of "Prohibition Era Recipe" and "Small Batch". The settlement also affords refunds to customers who bought Templeton Rye since 2006.[6]

heartwood

Post by heartwood » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:22 pm

Usually Makers Mark but I'll try a few mentioned above, probably the Four Roses small batch or single batch.

Anyone tried the Costco Kirkland options?

https://www.ttbonline.gov/colasonline/v ... 4001000055

http://www.tastings.com/Spirits-Review/ ... -2016.aspx

JBTX

Post by JBTX » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:44 pm

iamlucky13 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 pm
I've tried to like the cheaper bourbon's, and I used to drink them when I was younger and less established, but since I don't drink enough that a mid-grade price any strain on my current finances, Maker's Mark is basically my starting point.

Woodford Reserve is what I've been drinking so far if I'm in the mood for a nicer bourbon. There's too many other styles of whiskey to explore to have more then 2-3 types of bourbon in my cupboard at a time.

Whether or not these count as reasonably priced is up for each person to decide on their own.

Enough people have recommended Four Roses that it's clearly one I should give a try the next time an open space appears in my liquor cupboard.
JBTX wrote:

The fridge or freezer shouldn't hurt it at all as far as I know. It might thicken a bit in the freezer. Different flavors will dominate when cold compared to room temperature.

Regarding the way you're supposed to drink whiskey: However you like.

Plenty of people have good suggestions for different ways to enjoy whiskey, but if they call it a rule or the way it is supposed to be done, they are wrong. It's advice to help other folks figure out their own preferences.

I admit, I'd feel a bit troubled if I were sharing one of my nicer whiskey's with someone and they wanted to mix it with coke, and I don't think I could resist suggesting they use my Makers to mix with instead if they don't want to drink it on its own, but since I offered to share, it seems a bit rude to rescind the offer just because they want to enjoy it differently than I do.
The burboun and coke affiliation, or affliction if you wish, really was sealed going to college football games, bringing the Jim beam in a flask and mixing with purchased cokes. Years later I switched to diet cokes, and after trying Jim Beam black it was considerably better than regular beam, even mixed in Diet Coke. Later I tried a few others, including buffalo trace and liked those better. What is interesting about buffalo trace is mixing it i can't pour as much in the drink as the taste is more pronounced , but not in a bad way.

I've had burboun by itself but not enough to develop a taste for it.

I've read that mixing caffiene and alcohol pronounces the effect of alcohol, for better or for worse.

joeblow

Post by joeblow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:17 am

Blanton's...if you can find/buy it. Hands down the best for the price. IMHO
Stagg...if it's priced right (completely different from Blanton's)
Eagle Rare...great whiskey for the price
Pendelton...awesome Canadian blend if you want something smooth
Bulleit...is even lower priced option, often at Costco
Makers...used to think it was good...until I tried others ;)

After that there are a lot of choices...depending on how low your standards drop. ;)

Basil Hayden, Four Roses, Jefferson, etc. all good. Just depends on your budget.

TSR

Post by TSR » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 am

deanbrew wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:29 pm
TSR wrote:
Disappointed by the lack of true frugal bourbon drinkers here. There is only one answer for the dollar-for-dollar best bourbon available, and that is Bulleit in the 1.75 liter bottle. It costs $40. Note that they also make rye for the same price, which I'd recommend for you cocktail drinkers. This is probably the highest quality booze of any variety that is sold in a 1.75l bottle.
My PA liquor store website shows it costs $59.99 for the 1.75l bottle of either the bourbon or rye. :shock:
Total Wine in MD only charges $35.99, though. That's a huge price difference from one state to the neighboring one. Next time I'm in MD I'll pick up a bottle.

My every day mixing bourbon is Evan Williams Black. Absolutely the best bargain on the shelf in terms of quality vs. price. I see no reason to spend more if I am mixing it with something, certainly not twice as much for Jack Daniels.

For drinking neat, I like Evan Williams Single Barrel, followed by Evan Williams White. I used to buy Buffalo Trace, but it hasn't been on the shelf near me for a long time. For more money, I like Knob Creek and Four Roses.
"Never buy liquor in Pennsylvania" is a rule I live by. That's crazy.

TSR

Post by TSR » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 am

bottlecap wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 pm
TSR wrote:
Bulleit is quite drinkable and decently priced for what it is.

But there is absolutely no reason to drink the same bourbon every day. That's crazy!
I'm with you. But if I'm making cocktails I try to keep the Bulleit Rye around at all times. I'd certainly prefer to have a better bottle around for drinking straight.

SunThruMist

Post by SunThruMist » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Old Forester (classic) or Evan Williams 1783 is all I buy. I drink them straight typically, occasionally as a bourbon and water. Tasty and good value. :beer

GratefulinNC

Post by GratefulinNC » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Old Forester or Buffalo Trace.
Last edited by GratefulinNC on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

HopeToGolf

Post by HopeToGolf » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Recently had Eagle Rare...quite good. Not sure if the price is reasonable at ~$32 for 750 ml but I like it.

ny_knicks

Post by ny_knicks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Woodford
Bulleit
Makers Mark

in that order...

oh and Pappy Van Winkle

golfCaddy

Post by golfCaddy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Woodford or Makers