Problem with Vanguard Account Profile-% of Completion

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
flamesabers

Problem with Vanguard Account Profile-% of Completion

Post by flamesabers » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello all.

When I logged into my vanguard account tonight I noticed there was a list of things I did and haven't done to complete my account profile. According to this list, it says I haven't signed up for the paperless option even though I switched over to paperless years ago. :confused

I double-checked my account settings and I confirmed that I'm already set to receive all statements electronically. I'm assuming this is a glitch in the system as everything else on the list is correct.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

gkaplan

Re: Problem with Vanguard Account Profile-% of Completion

Post by gkaplan » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 pm

I saw that when I logged in. I just ignored it.
Gordon

miamivice

Vanguard profile only 50% complete!

Post by miamivice » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 pm

I just logged into Vanguard and it told me my profile is only 50% complete!

I have been a Vanguard member for 12 years and am nearing Flagship status, yet I have a halfway completed profile. :confused

Anyone else see this, and are you as annoyed as I am? (Looking at the remainder of items I need to do to get to 100% complete; I'll never have a completed profile in this lifetime!)

gkaplan

Re: Vanguard profile only 50% complete!

Post by gkaplan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Gordon

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:21 am

I merged miamivice's post into here. The combined thread is now in the Personal Consumer Issues forum (website).
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

flamesabers

Post by flamesabers » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:22 am

I found the answer to my own question. When I submitted a transaction today, the website prompted me to choose how I wanted to receive notifications. I selected electronic delivery for everything and now the account profile of completion says I'm good with e-delivery.