+1.TomatoTomahto wrote:It doesn't get much love on BH, but I've been happy with RoboForm. Keeps my passwords, credit cards, passport and FF info, address, DL, etc., ready to fill in forms. Works on my Windows 10 PC, MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and my wife gets a copy also.
I've used Roboform Pro for 6+ years and the unpaid version for several more. Love it love it.
Major wins with roboform:
1) Access to all of your passwords stored on your PC using RoboForm is permitted with your one password you memorize. It re-locks on your request, so guests can use your PC without exposing your bank password, etc. Or, if your house is secure, you can leave it accessible all day, or perpetually.
2) your passwords can be stored on-line in their cloud, fully encrypted, AES 256 bit. VERY safe. so if you should have an unfortunate hard drive failure or worse, all is not lost. I *have* used this feature, more than once.
3) plain-text SafeNotes can also be stored encrypted! Everything from your VIN's to margarita recipes. Passport numbers. Medical Info. Credit card numbers of cards in your wallet with if-lost phone numbers. Brokerage account numbers. Bank routing numbers and account numbers.
4) automatically updates all your devices. (Roboform Everywhere). A changed password etc. syncs on my laptop, my desktop, and my phone.
5) automatically integrates with FireFox, Chrome and IE. Offers to save new login / passwords automatically when you visit a new site.
6) Easy to use. (probably should have lead off with this one!)
7) paid version allows more than 10 logins, and is priced VERY reasonably. I currently store unique login/passwords for nearly 200 websites and forums, all with unique passwords I no longer have to remember. And roboform has a built-in password generator to create those for you
(like this one I just generated: g4o84@92rbic9 ) with as much or as little complexity as you wish, special characters, length, etc.
my little disclaimer: I'm a happy user of Roboform Pro Everywhere, and have no affiliation whatsoever