Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Cyclone
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Cyclone » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:40 pm

I like a brand called Maverick that I have only seen on Amazon. I think I paid $13.

User avatar
CardinalRule
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by CardinalRule » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Mostly 501s for me, and sometimes 505s. The manufacturing variances by Levi Strauss drive me crazy. I feel like I have to try them on, rather than relying on the labeled size, and I have avoided buying online as a result.

F150HD wrote:seriously....bought some Levi's from 3 different stores (same size) and they all fit different. How disappointing.

User avatar
F150HD
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by F150HD » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 pm

CardinalRule wrote:The manufacturing variances by Levi Strauss drive me crazy. I feel like I have to try them on, rather than relying on the labeled size, and I have avoided buying online as a result


maybe started when they began manufacturing overseas. I look at the tag- Made in Egypt, Made in Indonesia, Made in Canada- all fit different.

daveydoo
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:53 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by daveydoo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:09 pm

kjvmartin wrote:At 6'4 and lanky my size options are limited, and Lucky sells "extra long" but I just can't find a pair that agree with me anymore. Also, they have gotten expensive to the point of silliness.


You've got a couple inches on me but I switched from Lucky to Uniqlo -- same reasons as you. Not sure how long they go but they're slim without being, uh, emo and they come in real selvedge denim with the rolled cuff. And some also have 1% Lycra or something, if you like. They're the closest to Lucky I've found -- and they're less than half the price. If you're in a big city, maybe try a few on before you order online. They are Japanese so 34" may be max inseam? Although Uniqlo is "cool" here, I'm told that it's like Target in Japan :happy

User avatar
stemikger
Posts: 4499
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by stemikger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:41 pm

I like Wrangler relaxed fit from Target. I do have one pair of Rock and Republic I bought from Kohls for when I want to be a little more stylish. I believe I paid $19 for the Wranglers and $50 for the Rock and Republic. At 53 I'm more into comfort then style.

I work in the Wall Street area in NYC and the style for the younger guys looks really strange to me. Even the suits are tailored to fit like skinny jeans and are high waters. I'm glad I don't have to go out and impress the ladies because I don't have the body to fit into those tiny jeans and suits. I'm more of a lumberjack type and many of these guys weigh less than the ladies these days.
Choose Simplicity ~ Stay the Course!! ~ Press on Regardless!!!

2comma
Posts: 1005
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by 2comma » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Levi's 505's since high school which was over 40 years ago. I'd probably be buried in them except I won't be buried! I haven't had any problems with sizing but several years back I think the thread for the inseams was changed to something more like nylon fishing line so I get some chafe from that, more so when new, anyone else notice that? For winter I like the flannel lined jeans from LL Bean, it's like putting on pajamas...
If I am stupid I will pay.

User avatar
unclescrooge
Posts: 1520
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by unclescrooge » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am

Flux wrote:I fell in love with Express jeans. I think they were $50 or so a pair, but well worth it. One pair looks like a normal pair of jeans but is actually stretch fabric. They're glorious.


I like the express boot cut jeans...which are being harder to find in stores.

Fiddle-Bow
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Fiddle-Bow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 am

I'm almost 6' 5" and 212 lbs. The Luckybrand Jeans fit me better than any other jean that I have owned. You can catch them on sale for under $50 and I can live with that price.

sid hartha
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by sid hartha » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:32 pm

FloRidaRocky wrote:Anyone else notice pants are bigger in the waist than the listed size on the pants. For example, I measure my waist at 35", I try on 34" pants and they fit loose with at least 1 extra inch in the waist. Anyone else have the same experience?

Yes I have. The last time I got jeans I had to buy 2 sizes smaller than my actual waist size. Maybe they are trying to make people feel better about their image or something. :happy

User avatar
Ozonewanderer
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 am
Location: Central NY, South FL

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Ozonewanderer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:11 pm

I wore Levis all my life. I liked them because they were cheap, reliable, and I did not have to think. I hate buying clothes.

I pretty much wear jeans everyday for just about all occasions including going to parties and out to dinner.

As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans. I finally switched to 7 for All Mankind. They are sleeker, more fashionable, and very comfortable (they have stretch fabric built in). They are also very expensive. But I now have several of them in my closet and they last a long time so I anticipate only needing to buy new ones every few years.

Now when I see other guys my age in Levis I am glad I upgraded. Levis may be good on the farm or ranch but they really are out of place in a nice restaurant. And the stretchy jeans are still comfortable AFTER the meal! ;D

Jimmie
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:05 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Jimmie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Ozonewanderer wrote:I wore Levis all my life. I liked them because they were cheap, reliable, and I did not have to think. I hate buying clothes.

I pretty much wear jeans everyday for just about all occasions including going to parties and out to dinner.

As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans. I finally switched to 7 for All Mankind. They are sleeker, more fashionable, and very comfortable (they have stretch fabric built in). They are also very expensive. But I now have several of them in my closet and they last a long time so I anticipate only needing to buy new ones every few years.

Now when I see other guys my age in Levis I am glad I upgraded. Levis may be good on the farm or ranch but they really are out of place in a nice restaurant. And the stretchy jeans are still comfortable AFTER the meal! ;D

LOL! My adult children won't let me wear a baseball cap for this reason.

I'm a lifelong Levi's 505 guy. Just replaced two threadbare pairs with new ones from Amazon. I was cautious of the fit, but got lucky and they were spot on.

pshonore
Posts: 5610
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by pshonore » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:30 pm

jadedfalcons wrote:I wear a no name brand because I bought a few hundred pair on closeout for $1.05 a pair. Triple stitched heavy duty denim from when a hardware supplier stupidly thought they'd make a splash into clothing, and they got burned badly. At least I came out smelling like a rose :D

Other than that, Carhartt makes excellent jeans, as does Lee. Levi's are overpriced garbage compared to what they used to be. Higher end Wranglers are pretty good as well, but the cheap ones tend to look like a gunnysack on people.
I think Carhartt's have gone down hill since they became popular. I find Cabella's Roughneck Jeans really wear well and last a long time.

User avatar
DaftInvestor
Posts: 2941
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by DaftInvestor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Ozonewanderer wrote:As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans.


Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D

User avatar
Ozonewanderer
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 am
Location: Central NY, South FL

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Ozonewanderer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:35 pm

DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans.


Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D


My daughter cares when she is seen with me! And soon I meet her new boyfriend and possibly his family!

User avatar
DaftInvestor
Posts: 2941
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by DaftInvestor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Ozonewanderer wrote:
DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans.


Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D


My daughter cares when she is seen with me! And soon I meet her new boyfriend and possibly his family!


:)
I just went to the "7 for All Mankind" website out of curiosity. I guess I have no fashion sense as many of the styles they have don't look that different from Levi's to me (I guess its the stretch fit that your daughter likes the look of :)).

kjvmartin
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:57 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by kjvmartin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 pm

DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:
DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans.


Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D


My daughter cares when she is seen with me! And soon I meet her new boyfriend and possibly his family!


:)
I just went to the "7 for All Mankind" website out of curiosity. I guess I have no fashion sense as many of the styles they have don't look that different from Levi's to me (I guess its the stretch fit that your daughter likes the look of :)).


Do they ever go on a big sale? That's a lot of money for some fabric.

User avatar
DaftInvestor
Posts: 2941
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by DaftInvestor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:52 pm

kjvmartin wrote:
DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:
DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans.


Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D


My daughter cares when she is seen with me! And soon I meet her new boyfriend and possibly his family!


:)
I just went to the "7 for All Mankind" website out of curiosity. I guess I have no fashion sense as many of the styles they have don't look that different from Levi's to me (I guess its the stretch fit that your daughter likes the look of :)).


Do they ever go on a big sale? That's a lot of money for some fabric.


I was out traveling with one of our young-marketing-whipper-snappers. He relayed a story that he had recently been in a (not-to-serious) motor-cycle accident. He said his wife met him at the hospital at the same time the ambulance arrived with him. They wanted to remove his clothes to see the extent of all his injuries. He said his wife turned to the nurse that was pulling out the scissors and said "Can't you take the jeans off without having to cut them" ... now I know why she was concerned :)

User avatar
Ozonewanderer
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 am
Location: Central NY, South FL

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Ozonewanderer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 pm

DaftInvestor wrote:
kjvmartin wrote:
DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:
DaftInvestor wrote:
Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D


My daughter cares when she is seen with me! And soon I meet her new boyfriend and possibly his family!


:)
I just went to the "7 for All Mankind" website out of curiosity. I guess I have no fashion sense as many of the styles they have don't look that different from Levi's to me (I guess its the stretch fit that your daughter likes the look of :)).


Do they ever go on a big sale? That's a lot of money for some fabric.


I was out traveling with one of our young-marketing-whipper-snappers. He relayed a story that he had recently been in a (not-to-serious) motor-cycle accident. He said his wife met him at the hospital at the same time the ambulance arrived with him. They wanted to remove his clothes to see the extent of all his injuries. He said his wife turned to the nurse that was pulling out the scissors and said "Can't you take the jeans off without having to cut them" ... now I know why she was concerned :)


Now that you mention it, I ride motorcycles too and the 7 for All Mankind are even more expensive than motorcycle jeans that are designed to take road abrasions! Tell your whipper snapper co-worker to get one of these:
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-jeans

SGM
Posts: 2367
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by SGM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

In need 38" length and have had a lot of trouble buying less expensive pants since Sims went out of business. I can get extra long shirts through Sportsmen's Guide but not pants. DW ordered some "classic" Levis and they come with buttons instead of a zipper. Ugh.

I generally buy Levis with a zipper at $65 a pair.

User avatar
mickeyd
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:19 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of South Texas

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by mickeyd » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:33 pm

The best place I can locate that sells jeans for about $5 is Goodwill. They have easily 1000 pair in a local store.
Part-Owner of Texas | | “The CMH-the Cost Matters Hypothesis -is all that is needed to explain why indexing must and will work… Yes, it is that simple.” John C. Bogle

lilvixen
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by lilvixen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm sneaking in to provide another potential option: Buckle.

I loved my Lucky jeans, but similarly, they became too skinny for my muscular legs. After trying on way too many brands, I've finally found a few good options at Buckle. The choices are limited for plain, clean jeans, but they do exist, and once you find a fit that works, the website has more non-blingy options. They also offer free hemming on in-store and online purchases.

User avatar
stemikger
Posts: 4499
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by stemikger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm

DaftInvestor wrote:
Ozonewanderer wrote:As I got older (60's) my daughter said that I look like a dork in those jeans.


Aren't we supposed to look like Dork's when in our 60's? :D
Or at least not care how we look? :D


LOL. I'm going to be 53 and I already embraced my inner dork. There really is something very freeing not being a salve to fashion which I was in my younger day. Don't get me wrong, I like to look nice and presentable, but when I see a man or woman wearing clothes that are not age appropriate, I think it's sad and looks like they are trying to capture their youth which we all know is impossible. Just look at the plastic surgery zombies in the world. They are paying all that money to look worse instead they should just embrace the wrinkles they earned.

Another sad sight is an older gent in young man's car. Or a older gent with a trophy wife.
Choose Simplicity ~ Stay the Course!! ~ Press on Regardless!!!

itstoomuch
Posts: 4541
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:17 pm
Location: midValley OR

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by itstoomuch » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:45 pm

hicabob wrote:
itstoomuch wrote:Wrangler, regular fit. At Fred Meyer around Thanksgiving to Christmas when on sale.
The heavy duty deniem was saved by legs from the chain saw more than once :oops: . I need to order some chaps :idea: :annoyed
YMMV



Yup - I bought a pair of Husqvarna chaps after chain sawing a hole in my jeans.

highly recomended for those of us who chainsaw. very stylish too! https://www.amazon.com/Husqvarna-531309 ... B000X24TIO

It's raining again and we're going o be out of town for remainder of the week, so I took the saw in for a new sprocket. Ended up buying a new Echo saw. They didn't have chaps. :annoyed
Rev90517; 4 Incm stream buckets: SS+pension; dfr'd GLWB VA & FI anntys, by time & $$ laddered; Discretionary; Rentals. LTCi. Own, not asset. Tax 25%. Early SS. FundRatio (FR) >1.1 67/70yo

User avatar
thecarrotfund
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 am
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by thecarrotfund » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:31 pm

I help my husband buy jeans and we go with Cinch or Wrangler brand,normally ordered from National Ropers Supply. They offer a great selection of 38" inseam jeans. They have decent sales and the customer service has been great!
"not all storms are in the forecast"

User avatar
JonnyDVM
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by JonnyDVM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates "skinny" jeans. I've been putting buying new jeans off for some time now because of it. We're all such squares.
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. -Dr. Seuss

bluebolt
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:01 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by bluebolt » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 pm

stemikger wrote:Another sad sight is an older gent in young man's car. Or a older gent with a trophy wife.

I'm an older gent with a trophy wife. I've been married to her for a long time - Just that I've aged a lot in that time and she hasn't aged at all. :sharebeer

Traveller
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Traveller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Eddie Bauer relaxed fit. For the win.

Traveller
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Traveller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 pm

stemikger wrote:Or a older gent with a trophy wife.


I've got one and there is nothing sad about it. In fact, it's pretty great! :beer

rick0
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by rick0 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Gee, I still like the Costco jeans,
and I've been out of college over 40 years!

peseta
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by peseta » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 pm

rick0 wrote:Gee, I still like the Costco jeans, and I've been out of college over 40 years!


Agreed! The Kirkland Signature jeans are a steal for the price. They may be "dad jeans," but I'm a dad. Plus, they're surprisingly durable and long-lasting. Trick: I air-dry and they last a lot longer.

PlayingLife
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by PlayingLife » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:30 pm

In terms of quality and longevity, I've really loved the Banana Republic denim over the past 7/8 years, but it usually does come with hefty price tag. It was $90 without a sale for a while...just checked the website and it's up to a whopping $118. I probably will skip them if I can't get them on a great sale, but again, IMO you get real quality here.

User avatar
stemikger
Posts: 4499
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by stemikger » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Traveller wrote:
stemikger wrote:Or a older gent with a trophy wife.


I've got one and there is nothing sad about it. In fact, it's pretty great! :beer


LOL. Who knows maybe I'm just jealous. However, when I see you guys in public depending on the age difference, I throw up in my mouth a bit. lol. Sorry for keeping it real.

But seriously, not knowing you and your wife, if the age difference is very big and the wife is very attractive, do you wonder if she would be with you without the money? That's the first thought that pops in my head. I would hate to think that if I was in such a relationship. I would just call it an arrangement and prefer her seeing other men instead of acting like she loves me. I would prefer the total honesty route.
Choose Simplicity ~ Stay the Course!! ~ Press on Regardless!!!

bluebolt
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:01 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by bluebolt » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 am

stemikger wrote:
Traveller wrote:
stemikger wrote:Or a older gent with a trophy wife.


I've got one and there is nothing sad about it. In fact, it's pretty great! :beer


LOL. Who knows maybe I'm just jealous. However, when I see you guys in public depending on the age difference, I throw up in my mouth a bit. lol. Sorry for keeping it real.

But seriously, not knowing you and your wife, if the age difference is very big and the wife is very attractive, do you wonder if she would be with you without the money? That's the first thought that pops in my head. I would hate to think that if I was in such a relationship. I would just call it an arrangement and prefer her seeing other men instead of acting like she loves me. I would prefer the total honesty route.

I might think she was with me for the money if she didn't make as much as I do. :sharebeer

FullYellowJacket
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:21 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by FullYellowJacket » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 am

Embrace the 511 fit. Embrace the slim fit. I'm 6'7" and they fit fine on me (34W/36L).

User avatar
Crimsontide
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:32 pm
Location: DFW Metromess

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by Crimsontide » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 am

mancich wrote:Lee Premium Select straight leg. Kohls usually has them for $30 - $35 on sale. I'm hard to fit when it comes to jeans, and these are hands-down the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. They have a little bit of stretch in them and fit perfectly. YMMV :beer


+1 bought a couple pairs of these last week. Incredible comfort without the Dad's jeans look.

User avatar
stemikger
Posts: 4499
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 am

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by stemikger » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 pm

bluebolt wrote:
stemikger wrote:
Traveller wrote:
stemikger wrote:Or a older gent with a trophy wife.


I've got one and there is nothing sad about it. In fact, it's pretty great! :beer


LOL. Who knows maybe I'm just jealous. However, when I see you guys in public depending on the age difference, I throw up in my mouth a bit. lol. Sorry for keeping it real.

But seriously, not knowing you and your wife, if the age difference is very big and the wife is very attractive, do you wonder if she would be with you without the money? That's the first thought that pops in my head. I would hate to think that if I was in such a relationship. I would just call it an arrangement and prefer her seeing other men instead of acting like she loves me. I would prefer the total honesty route.

I might think she was with me for the money if she didn't make as much as I do. :sharebeer


In that case, your a lucky man!! And probably good looking. :beer

However, a trophy wife usually doesn't like the word job and/or work. So your wife (even if she is a model) does not deserve the title. Which is good.
Choose Simplicity ~ Stay the Course!! ~ Press on Regardless!!!

User avatar
tinscale
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Mens Blue Jeans - What are we buying now?!

Post by tinscale » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Mine are everyday wear and not for fashion. I want 100% cotton. The get pretty well used up after a few months.

Wrangler Five Star Premium Denim Relaxed Fit Jean from Walmart, for about $16.

Walmart's Rustler brand fits me the same and are a few dollars less. The front pockets are slightly different (deeper or something), and they have a noticeably longer crotch and zipper of any non-dress pants I have bought in the past 15 years.

Post Reply