Re: Where to buy a Vanguard hat? An Update and good news

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
arcticpineapplecorp.

Re: Where to buy a Vanguard hat? An Update and good news

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 pm

I was hoping to buy some hats from the Vanguard store. Went to the vanguard gear website and it's not working. Does anyone know if there's another place to shop for Vanguard gear? If not, I'm sorry I didn't buy more.

http://www.vanguardgear.com/shop/
Last edited by arcticpineapplecorp. on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Invest we must." -- Jack Bogle | “The purpose of investing is not to simply optimise returns and make yourself rich. The purpose is not to die poor.” -- William Bernstein

CABob

Re: Where to buy a Vanguard hat?

Post by CABob » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:30 pm

There is another thread started some time ago and apparently the store doesn't exist or at least the link that was used is no longer valid. I got a cap from them at the time and found it useful when visiting a bank that would like me to invest with them.
:twisted:
Has anyone thought to contact Vanguard to ask them?
Bob

dodecahedron

Post by dodecahedron » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:37 pm

CABob wrote:There is another thread started some time ago and apparently the store doesn't exist or at least the link that was used is no longer valid. I got a cap from them at the time and found it useful when visiting a bank that would like me to invest with them.
Has anyone thought to contact Vanguard to ask them?

Would love to hear how the hat helped you at the bank.

Post by 123 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 pm

[quote="dodecahedron"
Would love to hear how the hat helped you at the bank.[/quote]

I think the Vanguard hat would send a clear message to the financial adviser type staff in bank lobbies that (at least you think) you know what you're doing and that you're not a worthwhile candidate for their pitch since you've already gone a different path.

It probably also says that you've got enough money to realize that costs matter.
The closest helping hand is at the end of your own arm.

dodecahedron

Post by dodecahedron » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Ah, well in my case, my bank is BoA, and I am perfectly happy to have listened to my bank's pitch to open a Merrill Edge account, where I am getting all kinds of nice benefits (thousands of dollars in cash bonuses) simply for holding some of my Vanguard ETF's there! (Moved them over in kind from my Vanguard account). Why they are excited to have me hold my VG funds there, I have no idea!

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 pm

This thread is now in the Personal Consumer Issues forum (hat).
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Post by abuss368 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:41 pm

CABob wrote:I got a cap from them at the time and found it useful when visiting a bank that would like me to invest with them.

Hi CABob,

That is priceless and honestly something I could see myself doing!

Best.
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!" | | Disclosure: Three Fund Portfolio + U.S. & International REITs

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Post by abuss368 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi Bogleheads,

I did posts a couple of messages on the other thread. I tried the link as well as a search on Yahoo in case the web address may have changed. No difference. When clicking the link, my web browser is blank. I am going to speculate that the website is down, possibly being relaunched, or perhaps the online Vanguard store is no longer in existence.

Has anyone sent a message or called Vanguard to inquire?

Best.
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!" | | Disclosure: Three Fund Portfolio + U.S. & International REITs

CABob

Post by CABob » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:00 pm

dodecahedron wrote:
CABob wrote: I got a cap from them at the time and found it useful when visiting a bank that would like me to invest with them.

I was in the bank opening a savings account and as I was waiting for the bank rep to finish the paperwork he suggested that perhaps I might be interested in talking with an associate in the investing end of the business. He then looked at my cap and added "but perhaps not."
Bob

abuss368

Post by abuss368 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 pm

CABob wrote:
dodecahedron wrote:
CABob wrote: I got a cap from them at the time and found it useful when visiting a bank that would like me to invest with them.

I was in the bank opening a savings account and as I was waiting for the bank rep to finish the paperwork he suggested that perhaps I might be interested in talking with an associate in the investing end of the business. He then looked at my cap and added "but perhaps not."

That is great! Was it the cap with the big red "V"?

abuss368

Post by abuss368 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 pm

I would also try eBay for a new hat. Another option is to call or email Vanguard.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:43 pm

abuss368 wrote:I would also try eBay for a new hat. Another option is to call or email Vanguard.

Thanks. I looked on ebay and this is all I found:

Not quite what I was looking for. I'll call Vanguard on Monday and see if they know anything about this.
"Invest we must." -- Jack Bogle | “The purpose of investing is not to simply optimise returns and make yourself rich. The purpose is not to die poor.” -- William Bernstein

nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Queen Elizabeth, wearing a Vanguard hat
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:15 pm

nisiprius wrote:Queen Elizabeth, wearing a Vanguard hat

While it is quite lovely, that may be considerably more than I'm willing to pay! :happy

Angst

Post by Angst » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Nowhere can I find you your hat, but here's a mug with which you can drink the drink in which you might want to drown your sorrows:

Miriam2

Post by Miriam2 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Arctic, if you come to the annual Boglehead Conference, the Store sets up a booth in the Vanguard atrium and you can buy your hat and other useful items :D When my husband wore his Vanguard hat to a local coffee shop, a man stopped to chat and wondered if he invested with Vanguard. Turns out the man was a financial advisor who knew of Taylor and the Bogleheads.

AlohaJoe

Post by AlohaJoe » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:09 pm

You can make your own Vanguard hat (or any other kind of hat) at places like http://www.zazzle.com/ I've used them in the past to make one-off t-shirts for co-workers.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 pm

^^^ Except the "®" after the name does not permit that. See: Vanguard - Terms and Conditions of Use

Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Use or as expressly authorized by Vanguard in writing, you may not (or enable others to):

Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Vanguard's name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Vanguard's express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at intellectualproperty@vanguard.com;
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

AlohaJoe

Post by AlohaJoe » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:59 pm

LadyGeek wrote:^^^ Except the "®" after the name does not permit that. See: Vanguard - Terms and Conditions of Use

Except as otherwise stated in these Terms of Use or as expressly authorized by Vanguard in writing, you may not (or enable others to):

Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Vanguard's name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Vanguard's express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at intellectualproperty@vanguard.com;

Luckily they include an email address to write and ask permission ;)

RadAudit
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'til morning

Post by RadAudit » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:12 am

abuss368 wrote:
CABob wrote:I got a cap from them at the time and found it useful when visiting a bank that would like me to invest with them.

Hi CABob,

That is priceless and honestly something I could see myself doing!

A delightful idea!!

I have to go in and close a legacy Edward Jones account after a few more municipal bonds mature. Think I'll try that and see if it'll cut down on the sales chatter.
FI is the best revenge. LBYM. Invest the rest. Stay the course.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:37 am

Miriam2 wrote:Arctic, if you come to the annual Boglehead Conference, the Store sets up a booth in the Vanguard atrium and you can buy your hat and other useful items :D When my husband wore his Vanguard hat to a local coffee shop, a man stopped to chat and wondered if he invested with Vanguard. Turns out the man was a financial advisor who knew of Taylor and the Bogleheads.

Thank you but what if I either live far away or are not able to travel to attend the conference due to health reasons? It would seem that if Vanguard is trying to sell hats (and other merch) at a conference, then why wouldn't they sell to others who want to buy but simply can't attend a conference?

If cost is the issue (there was no shipping and handling charged when I originally bought the hat) I'd gladly pay a little more. To be honest I'm a little confused. I mean I'd be ok if the items simply didn't exist anymore or aren't being sold. But to say "Oh, no we sell them, but you have to come to the conference if you want one" is a bit off putting. Space at the conference is limited I assume, so now you've taken merchandise which many might want, but is only being made available to a select few?

CABob

Post by CABob » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:58 pm

arcticpineapplecorp. wrote: It would seem that if Vanguard is trying to sell hats (and other merch) at a conference, then why wouldn't they sell to others who want to buy but simply can't attend a conference?

If cost is the issue (there was no shipping and handling charged when I originally bought the hat) I'd gladly pay a little more. To be honest I'm a little confused. I mean I'd be ok if the items simply didn't exist anymore or aren't being sold. But to say "Oh, no we sell them, but you have to come to the conference if you want one" is a bit off putting. Space at the conference is limited I assume, so now you've taken merchandise which many might want, but is only being made available to a select few?

I don't know but I suspect that the sale of merchandise is probably at best a break even endeavor for Vanguard. There would be a minimum amount of effort and cost to have merchandise available at the Vanguard facility primarily for employees and visitors. On the other hand setting up and maintaining a website for anyone to use would be a significant amount of effort.
Bob

Abe

Post by Abe » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Don't know about a Vanguard hat, but I know where you can get a three wolf tee shirt. After reading the customer reviews, I had to have one. It changed my life. :happy

https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Mens-Th ... +tee+shirt
Slow and steady wins the race.

jdb

Post by jdb » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Abe wrote:Don't know about a Vanguard hat, but I know where you can get a three wolf tee shirt. After reading the customer reviews, I had to have one. It changed my life. :happy

Three wolves howling at moon. Need to elaborate how changed your life. Edit: Never mind, I have skimmed the Amazon reviews. May be the ugliest shirt ever designed but so what, can't disbelieve all those wondrous reviews. :oops:

goingup

Post by goingup » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Miriam2 wrote: When my husband wore his Vanguard hat to a local coffee shop, a man stopped to chat and wondered if he invested with Vanguard.

I might be in the minority here, but I have no desire to have a stranger approach me and ask me where my money is invested. Seems like you'd be putting a target on your back (head). :wink: I do like the coffeecup though, and would enjoy using in that in the privacy of my own den.

Miriam2

Post by Miriam2 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm

arcticpineapplecorp. wrote:Thank you but what if I either live far away or are not able to travel to attend the conference due to health reasons? It would seem that if Vanguard is trying to sell hats (and other merch) at a conference, then why wouldn't they sell to others who want to buy but simply can't attend a conference?

The ladies who set up the table of caps and cups and T-shirts in the Vanguard atrium at the Conference told me they were not affiliated with Vanguard. They were a vendor unaffiliated with Vanguard. They come and set up and leave. I doubt that Vanguard is "trying to sell hats (and other merch) at a conference" but instead asked the vendor to come since Bogleheads love their cups and caps :happy Next year, I'll buy you a hat, my treat (want maroon or khaki??) and have the vendor send it to you :D

DaftInvestor

Post by DaftInvestor » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:42 pm

CABob wrote:
dodecahedron wrote:

Funny! I need one to wear next time an Edward Jones rep knocks at my door!

whodidntante

Post by whodidntante » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:20 pm

If you want a banker to salivate, try a Morgan Stanley smoking jacket.

tomd37

Post by tomd37 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:30 pm

I don't know what has happened in the last several weeks to the website http://www.vanguardgear.com. Several weeks ago I asked my daughter to order a Vanguard ball cap for me which she did and she delivered it to me.

Now the website says "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to the website."
Tom D.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:45 pm

tomd37 wrote:I don't know what has happened in the last several weeks to the website http://www.vanguardgear.com. Several weeks ago I asked my daughter to order a Vanguard ball cap for me which she did and she delivered it to me.

Now the website says "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to the website."

Actually, that's your browser interceding because it senses something is wrong (trust your browser on this). The URL is redirecting to https://punchout.swervepoint.com/shop/ which gives a blank screen, but a green (good) security certificate.

Interesting as I traced domain ownership ("whois") of http://www.vanguardgear.com to "Intellectual Property" at Vanguard. What's the contact email? It's the same one as listed in my earlier post (shown below):
AlohaJoe wrote:
LadyGeek wrote:^^^ Except the "®" after the name does not permit that. See: Vanguard - Terms and Conditions of Use

Luckily they include an email address to write and ask permission ;)

Mixing web IT with the legal department does not bode well.

MrNewEngland

Post by MrNewEngland » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Works for me. I just bought a winter hat and a flex fit baseball hat.

Super cheap too!

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Miriam2 wrote:
arcticpineapplecorp. wrote:Thank you but what if I either live far away or are not able to travel to attend the conference due to health reasons? It would seem that if Vanguard is trying to sell hats (and other merch) at a conference, then why wouldn't they sell to others who want to buy but simply can't attend a conference?

The ladies who set up the table of caps and cups and T-shirts in the Vanguard atrium at the Conference told me they were not affiliated with Vanguard. They were a vendor unaffiliated with Vanguard. They come and set up and leave. I doubt that Vanguard is "trying to sell hats (and other merch) at a conference" but instead asked the vendor to come since Bogleheads love their cups and caps :happy Next year, I'll buy you a hat, my treat (want maroon or khaki??) and have the vendor send it to you :D

I appreciate that very much. I'd gladly pay (at this point I'd buy 2 or three if I don't think I'll be able to get one in the future when I'd like one). Can you get any contact information from the ladies so I can order one from them directly? If you can put me in contact with them, I'd gladly buy some more. I really like the design (I got the khaki one that says Vanguard, not the one with the big V on it).

To be honest, aside from my friends who just rib me when they see the hat, I've only had one stranger ask me if it was the "401k company". I told him it was. He smiled. I don't fear getting mugged because I'm wearing a Vanguard hat. I'm approached plenty for money (there's a big time heroin epidemic going on in my state) and not one of them approach me because of the hat, I can assure you.

Chris001122

Post by Chris001122 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:17 pm

dodecahedron wrote:Ah, well in my case, my bank is BoA, and I am perfectly happy to have listened to my bank's pitch to open a Merrill Edge account, where I am getting all kinds of nice benefits (thousands of dollars in cash bonuses) simply for holding some of my Vanguard ETF's there! (Moved them over in kind from my Vanguard account). Why they are excited to have me hold my VG funds there, I have no idea!

Maybe for the same crazy reason that Wells Fargo employees were opening fake accounts. Managers often don't have goals that are in the best interest of the company's value creation process.
"It's always been a mistake to bet against the United States since 1776." - Warren Buffett

Chris001122

Post by Chris001122 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:22 pm

goingup wrote:
Miriam2 wrote: When my husband wore his Vanguard hat to a local coffee shop, a man stopped to chat and wondered if he invested with Vanguard.

I might be in the minority here, but I have no desire to have a stranger approach me and ask me where my money is invested. Seems like you'd be putting a target on your back (head). :wink: I do like the coffeecup though, and would enjoy using in that in the privacy of my own den.

Yes, I often thought of how to display my wealth to others via a bumper sticker or something on my car but then my common sense kicks in - what would criminals think of that? I might have some people following me home and that might be a bad thing.
"It's always been a mistake to bet against the United States since 1776." - Warren Buffett

Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:38 am

MrNewEngland wrote:Works for me. I just bought a winter hat and a flex fit baseball hat.

Super cheap too!

Could you share the URL used to purchase your items?

Thanks!

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go. " -Mark Twain

White Coat Investor

Post by White Coat Investor » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:53 am

jdb wrote:
Abe wrote:Don't know about a Vanguard hat, but I know where you can get a three wolf tee shirt. After reading the customer reviews, I had to have one. It changed my life. :happy

Three wolves howling at moon. Need to elaborate how changed your life. Edit: Never mind, I have skimmed the Amazon reviews. May be the ugliest shirt ever designed but so what, can't disbelieve all those wondrous reviews. :oops:

You apparently haven't got the milk to go with it:

https://www.amazon.com/Tuscan-Dairy-Who ... B00032G1S0
1) Invest you must 2) Time is your friend 3) Impulse is your enemy | 4) Basic arithmetic works 5) Stick to simplicity 6) Stay the course

ladders11

Post by ladders11 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Honestly I like the Vanguard logo and wouldn't mind a hat or shirt with that ship, or a similar ship.

However, all I can find is this.

tomd37

Post by tomd37 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:27 am

I sent an email this morning to Swervepoint, LLC inquiring as to the availability of their website for ordering Vanguard gear. Meaghan Coleman, Program Order Coordinator responded immediately stating "Unfortunately the website is down for maintenance. If you would like to order Vanguard gear please contact Louise at (610) 669-9289."
Tom D.

nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:54 am

(Shrug) So I sent Vanguard a message through my account in the usual way, as anyone could have done--did anybody else? (I didn't use any of the superpowers that get issued to notable forum personalities). I got a reply, reading, in part:

Thank you for reporting the issue you experienced with
http://www.vanguardgear.com. Our Online Development Team is aware of the issue and
is working on fixing it as soon as possible. We apologize for any
inconvenience this provided you.
So, we will see.
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:28 pm

tomd37 wrote:I sent an email this morning to Swervepoint, LLC inquiring as to the availability of their website for ordering Vanguard gear. Meaghan Coleman, Program Order Coordinator responded immediately stating "Unfortunately the website is down for maintenance. If you would like to order Vanguard gear please contact Louise at (610) 669-9289."

Thank You Thank You thank You!! I set an email to swervepoint as well, but never got a response.

I will call the number and hopefully get what I'm looking for!

Thanks Nisiprius for contacting Vanguard. I called on Monday and spoke with a customer service rep who didn't really know anything and didn't help. She was nice, but not helpful.

Thank you Miriam2 for the offer for the hat. Unfortunately, I can't wait until next October for one!!

Thank you everyone for your help. I appreciate the humorous photos of the hats, t-shirts, etc. A good laugh was had by all, I'm sure.

tomd37

Post by tomd37 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Arctic,
If you are ordering a cap be sure to clearly specify which one you want as I speak from experience. They have a habit of substituting one for the other.
Tom D.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:55 pm

tomd37 wrote:Arctic,
If you are ordering a cap be sure to clearly specify which one you want as I speak from experience. They have a habit of substituting one for the other.

Thank you very much. I thought about that since I believe they have two designs (one with just a V and the other that actually says Vanguard, which is the one I want). But maybe there's more since Miriam2 asked if I wanted the khaki one or a maroon one. I don't remember seeing a maroon one but maybe that's the one with just the V on it. I dunno. But thanks, I will be as specific as I can and ask about their return policy in the event they send me the wrong one.

tomd37

Post by tomd37 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 pm

That's what happened to me - I ordered the one with Vanguard written out and they sent me the V one. Around here (Nashville area) V equates to Vanderbilt University and I am not and don't want to be associated with them. Thus I now have two and both are khaki in color sort of maroon lettering. V is now relegated to yard work when I need an eye shield from the sun.
Tom D.

Miriam2

Post by Miriam2 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 pm

arcticpineapplecorp. wrote: . . . I believe they have two designs (one with just a V and the other that actually says Vanguard, which is the one I want). But maybe there's more since Miriam2 asked if I wanted the khaki one or a maroon one. I don't remember seeing a maroon one but maybe that's the one with just the V on it. I dunno. But thanks, I will be as specific as I can and ask about their return policy in the event they send me the wrong one.

Yes, there is a maroon (my son says it's more of a red, not maroon) baseball cap with the name "Vanguard" on the front in official white Vanguard lettering - not just a "V". It's on my husband's head right now. I can't send you his hat, he would forget where he has his money :annoyed

Color is in the eye of . . . It's the color of Vanguard or the Miami "Heat" or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, not as maroon as the FSU Seminoles or the Washington Redskins 8-)

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:24 pm

tomd37 wrote:That's what happened to me - I ordered the one with Vanguard written out and they sent me the V one. Around here (Nashville area) V equates to Vanderbilt University and I am not and don't want to be associated with them. Thus I now have two and both are khaki in color sort of maroon lettering. V is now relegated to yard work when I need an eye shield from the sun.

I understand. Did you try to return it and were unable to?

arcticpineapplecorp.

Re: Where to buy a Vanguard hat? An Update and bad news

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:58 am

I know it's been a few months but I wanted to give an update. I just got off the phone with Louise a few moments ago (I had only got her answering machine previously and hadn't left a message but this time decided to do so). She said she's no longer selling any Vanguard merchandise. She stated she didn't have any leftover merchandise either for purchase. I'm not sure what happened, she didn't go into details but I suppose traffic was too light, business not profitable enough, etc. She didn't say anyone took over the selling of the VG merch so I have nowhere left to go but Vanguard itself I suppose.

So now I (we're) back in the lurch with no place to go to pick up VG merch. Any suggestions for where to go from here, I'm all ears. I need more VG hats!! Some of you might think this silly, but I seriously have looked all over the internet at other hat designs, styles (snapback, etc.) and really have not found anything I like as much as my Vanguard hat. :(

nedsaid

Post by nedsaid » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:13 am

Too bad. They could have made up a "Make My Portfolio Great Again" hat and it would have sold like hotcakes.
A fool and his money are good for business.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 am

If there happen to be any new vendors at the next BH conference could someone please post their contact information here for the rest of us? Thanks.

oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

tomd37 wrote:That's what happened to me - I ordered the one with Vanguard written out and they sent me the V one. Around here (Nashville area) V equates to Vanderbilt University and I am not and don't want to be associated with them.
Yeah. Me neither. Such a hat wouldn't go over very well over down the street at Neyland Stadium. :wink:
Anybody know why there's a 20-pound frozen turkey up in the light grid?

oldcomputerguy

Post by oldcomputerguy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 am

This thread got me to thinking, what permission (if any) would I need to have a baseball cap made up locally (there seem to be a kiosk in just about any shopping mall) for myself with the Bogleheads logo? I don't want to infringe on anyone's intellectual property.
Anybody know why there's a 20-pound frozen turkey up in the light grid?