What Movie Have You Recently Watched?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
ETadvisor

Re: What Movie Have You Recently Watched?

Postby ETadvisor » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:34 am

Gone Baby Gone - climatic ending that is very debatable

House Blend

Postby House Blend » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm

joe8d wrote:
FB01 wrote:Hi,

Does Lion movie has any sex scene? I am planning to watch it my 7 year old kid. I read that there is some profanity but just want to confirm if there are some scenes, will avoid watching..

Any comment from who has seen?

No sex scenes.

Saw it yesterday. Agreed, no sex scenes. I don't recall profanity, but wasn't listening for it.

IMO still might not be appropriate for a 7 year old. If your concern is whether the child might wander in while *you* are watching, that aspect should be harmless. On the other hand, the 5 year old who plays the young Lion in the first act is going to melt the hearts of anyone with a pulse. If your child has a highly developed sense of empathy, seeing what the boy had to endure could be upsetting.

The second act shifts to the Lion as an adult, with occasional flashbacks. At that point, just about every 7 year old will be bored and looking for something else to do.

BTW: terrific film. Fully deserved the Oscar attention.

wilson08

Postby wilson08 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:10 pm

A Trip to Italy

In the 2010 movie The Trip, Steve and Rob(real names used:
Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon) take a trip together across the
UK with the purpose of dining at renowned restaurants for a
review. It was a nice movie but the sequel, A Trip to Italy,
came up short, very short. Not much of a story and the constant
improv-like dialog and imitations that were charming in the
1st movie become tiresome and annoying in the 2nd movie
because it was an endless lets-try-to-be-funny continuously
with no reprieve and again, no story.
Yes to The Trip (2010)
No to A Trip to Italy (2014)

Nicolas

Postby Nicolas » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Dan999 wrote:I started to watch a preview of "A man Called Ove", and accidentally hit the rent button.
It was ok, I got used to the subtitles quickly. They were large and clear.
The move was somewhat enjoyable, but I would not rent it again, nor say it was a great movie.
It was informative on how other countries live, but had the predictable ending.
Dan999

We saw this film last night. I don't know how else they could've told this story but I thought the comedy bits depicting suicide attempts could be hurtful to family members of suicide victims. I think he tried suicide four different ways: hanging (several times), carbon monoxide poisoning, gunshot, and standing in front of a moving train. The joke was that he was always unsuccessful. For this reason I would not recommend this film. And it was boring; I found myself wishing for its end.
Last edited by Nicolas on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

madbrain

Postby madbrain » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Long time no posting in this thread.

Lately, I rented "The girl with all the gifts" - very good horror / zombie movie, refreshing take on the subject.

Saw "Beguiled" in the theaters. Good movie with a great cast.

A couple nights ago "The big sick" - great emotional movie, I highly recommend it !

I saw Alien : Covenant before it stopped playing - entertaining, but I have to just SMH at how stupid the characters were in that movie.

I have been skipping all the superhero blockbusters so far as my husband is not a big fan.

katwillny

Postby katwillny » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 pm

[quote="madbrain"]Long time no posting in this thread.

Lately, I rented "The girl with all the gifts" - very good horror / zombie movie, refreshing take on the subject.
Excellent Movie. Thanks for posting. Never heard of it until today from this post.

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Postby abuss368 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 pm

"Pay the Ghost" with Nicholas Cage on Netflix.
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!" | | Disclosure: Three Fund Portfolio + U.S. & International REITs

MJW

Postby MJW » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:32 pm

"The King's Speech" starring Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush. We had previously watched "The Crown" on Netflix, which was helpful in providing some contextual familiarity with the time period and character portrayals in the movie.

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Postby abuss368 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:34 pm

"The Factory" with John Cusack on Netflix. Really good!
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!" | | Disclosure: Three Fund Portfolio + U.S. & International REITs

TomatoTomahto

Postby TomatoTomahto » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

MJW wrote:"The King's Speech" starring Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush. We had previously watched "The Crown" on Netflix, which was helpful in providing some contextual familiarity with the time period and character portrayals in the movie.

I saw them in the opposite order from you, but both were wonderful, in whichever order :D

MoonOrb

Postby MoonOrb » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Re-watched Hero (2002) and really enjoyed it. Almost poetic in some ways. Entertaining, terrifically choreographed martial art sequences, dreamlike settings, interesting mystery aspect to it.

Also saw the original Don Siegel version of The Beguiled which had some strong elements but was CREEPY. Not in the good creepy way. Ick. I heard the remake avoids some of the sick stuff.

Finally, caught Popstar, which I thought was a pretty funny mockumentary, although I'm a sucker for mockumentaries. It was super crude but got a lot of laughs out of me.

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 am

Room (2015) Brie Larson, William H. Macy, Joan Allen. I'd been wanting to watch this for some time now, but hadn't gotten around to it until the other day. I'm glad to finally watch it to see if Larson was worthy of an Oscar for her performance - she was. This movie was great, if sometimes hard to watch and very sad. I don't know if something like this were to happen in real life if the "escape" situation could go so smoothly, but I can understand, given the film's context, how Old Nick could be so easily tricked. The ending is very powerful. 4/5

Ex Machina (2015) Oscar Isaac, Domhnall Gleeson. A tech CEO invites a programmer to his estate to conduct Turing tests with a robot to determine if the AI passes the test, i.e. the programmer forgets he's talking to a robot not a real person. Isaac's performance is good but leaves the audience wondering if more emotion could've come from it. He seems caught up in his own power over the situation that his path to developing the AI in the first place is never completely explained. Why would he bother with it just to continually ditch it for a better version? Gleeson and Isaac play off each other like oil and water. I never get the feeling they're connecting with the script when they share screen time. 2.5/5

joe8d

Postby joe8d » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:13 pm

"The Red Turtle", Japanese Animation,very unique.
All the Best, | Joe

KlangFool

Postby KlangFool » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:27 pm

"Dangal" on Netflix.

KlangFool

denovo

Postby denovo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Stocks (80% of portfolio): 30% US Large, 4% Mid Cap, 6% Small Cap, 20% Emerg Market, 10% Asia Developed, 10% Europe, 5% Intl Small Cap, 10% US RE, 5 % INTL RE | Bonds (20%): US Interm Bond Index

linenfort

Postby linenfort » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:52 pm

THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL.

Hadn't seen it since I was a kid. Looks good on Blu-ray.
Stellar cast. (Laurence Olivier, Gregory Peck...)
Does the Ira Levin book justice.
Cryptocurrencies are like religions. You're probably better off just inventing your own.

gkaplan

Postby gkaplan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:06 pm

The other night I watched A Man Called Ove on a DVD I borrowed from my library.

Although I think that a book is generally better than its movie or television reproduction. In this case, I think that this movie really is quite good. The acting in particular was very good, particularly Rolf Lassgârd as Ove and Bahar Pars as his Iranian-Swedish neighbor. The two child actors who played Pars' children also were very good. The features that came with the DVD were quite good, as well. I just wish that it had come with subtitles, because it was hard for me to understand the speakers, given that I'm hard of hearing and the actors had accents, to boot.
Gordon

6miths

Postby 6miths » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 am

Saw Baby Driver and Spider-Man recently. Both good but Baby Driver was truly outstanding.
'It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so!' Mark Twain

neilpilot

Postby neilpilot » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 am

gkaplan wrote:The other night I watched A Man Called Ove on a DVD I borrowed from my library.

Although I think that a book is generally better than its movie or television reproduction. In this case, I think that this movie really is quite good. The acting in particular was very good, particularly Rolf Lassgârd as Ove and Bahar Pars as his Iranian-Swedish neighbor. The two child actors who played Pars' children also were very good. The features that came with the DVD were quite good, as well. I just wish that it had come with subtitles, because it was hard for me to understand the speakers, given that I'm hard of hearing and the actors had accents, to boot.

Coincidentally I also watched it this evening, and thought it was exceptional. Previous reviews on this thread were mixed.

I watched it on Amazon prime, and it was Swedish with English subtitles. Are you saying your DVD was English dubbed?

Bylo Selhi

Postby Bylo Selhi » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:14 am

Gifted. A sentimental tearjerker about a young girl math prodigy who's caught in a custody battle.

Youngblood

Postby Youngblood » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:17 am

Nicolas wrote:
Dan999 wrote:I started to watch a preview of "A man Called Ove", and accidentally hit the rent button.
It was ok, I got used to the subtitles quickly. They were large and clear.
The move was somewhat enjoyable, but I would not rent it again, nor say it was a great movie.
It was informative on how other countries live, but had the predictable ending.
Dan999

We saw this film last night. I don't know how else they could've told this story but I thought the comedy bits depicting suicide attempts could be hurtful to family members of suicide victims. I think he tried suicide four different ways: hanging (several times), carbon monoxide poisoning, gunshot, and standing in front of a moving train. The joke was that he was always unsuccessful. For this reason I would not recommend this film. And it was boring; I found myself wishing for its end.

I agree, except, we were so bored we did turn it off way before it was over.
"I made my money by selling too soon." | Bernard M. Baruch

gkaplan

Postby gkaplan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 pm

neilpilot wrote:
gkaplan wrote:The other night I watched A Man Called Ove on a DVD I borrowed from my library.

Coincidentally I also watched it this evening, and thought it was exceptional. Previous reviews on this thread were mixed.

I watched it on Amazon prime, and it was Swedish with English subtitles. Are you saying your DVD was English dubbed?

No. The DVD, itself, had subtitles; however, the special features that were on the DVD were not subtitled.
Gordon

pondering

Postby pondering » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:42 pm

We watched The Zookeeper's Wife.

We rented it from Redbox.
--Robert Sterbal | 412-977-3526 call/text

lostdog

Postby lostdog » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Lion on Netflix. Good movie.
"Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify." -Thoreau | https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/meditation-modern-life/201507/henry-david-thoreau-simplify-simplify

ruralavalon

Postby ruralavalon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:52 am

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, on Netflix.

This is a movie version of an Agatha Christie murder mystery featuring Hercule Poirot, who has recently retired to the countryside. I enjoyed the movie.
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link:Getting Started

ETadvisor

Postby ETadvisor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 pm

lostdog wrote:Lion on Netflix. Good movie.

+1 Based on True Story

ETadvisor

Postby ETadvisor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Passengers - It was ok. Wife enjoyed it. Jennifer Lawrence was only reason I chose to watch it.

ruralavalon

Postby ruralavalon » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Evil Under the Sun, from Netflix.

This is a movie version of an Agatha Christie novel, featuring Hercule Poirot investigating murder on a beach at a vacation hotel on an island. Of course almost everyone there has a motive, but no one apparently has an opportunity to commit the murder. A very good movie.
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | | Wiki article link:Getting Started

minesweep

Postby minesweep » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Dunkirk. Excellent movie.

VictoriaF

Postby VictoriaF » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm

"My mother and other strangers" - PBS Masterpiece Theater.

I watched episode-4 when I was staying at a hotel and was disappointed that I would not be able to see its continuation because at home I don't have a TV. But then I discovered that episode-5 is currently available online.

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

bowtie

Postby bowtie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Regarding The King's Speech, I believe it won the Oscar for best picture (in 2011 I think?).

lostdog

Postby lostdog » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Poldark season 1 and 2. Prime video. Check it out. PBS masterpiece.
"Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify." -Thoreau | https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/meditation-modern-life/201507/henry-david-thoreau-simplify-simplify

VictoriaF

Postby VictoriaF » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:49 pm

lostdog wrote:Poldark season 1 and 2. Prime video. Check it out. PBS masterpiece.

In the Washington, DC, area watching previous seasons of Poldark requires enrolling in the PBS Passport, at $60/year or more. I intentionally live without a TV to limit my watching, and so getting a PBS subscription would be a slippery slope. But may check Poldark out when Season 3 starts, when episodes are free to everybody for the first two weeks after being aired.

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

MoonOrb

Postby MoonOrb » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:08 pm

VictoriaF wrote:
lostdog wrote:Poldark season 1 and 2. Prime video. Check it out. PBS masterpiece.

In the Washington, DC, area watching previous seasons of Poldark requires enrolling in the PBS Passport, at $60/year or more. I intentionally live without a TV to limit my watching, and so getting a PBS subscription would be a slippery slope. But may check Poldark out when Season 3 starts, when episodes are free to everybody for the first two weeks after being aired.

Victoria

Isn't it on Amazon Prime?

Also, watched Dunkirk today. Extremely well-done. Really adds something to the canon of WWII movies. Not to be missed.

lostdog

Postby lostdog » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:29 pm

MoonOrb wrote:
VictoriaF wrote:

Victoria

Isn't it on Amazon Prime?

Also, watched Dunkirk today. Extremely well-done. Really adds something to the canon of WWII movies. Not to be missed.

Poldark is on Amazon Prime.

vinvedi

Postby vinvedi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:58 pm

THE SON OF JOSEPH (LE FILS DE JOSEPH) directed by Eugène Green.

itstoomuch

Postby itstoomuch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:22 am

Rogue One, now on Netflix
Dunkirk
4 buckets: SS+pension;dfr'd GLWB VA & FI anntys, by time & $$ laddered; Discretionary; Rental. Do OK any 2 bkts. LTCi. Own, not asset. Tax 25%. Early SS. FundingRatio (FR) >1.1 Age 67/70

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm waiting until I have a couple hours without the kids to watch Rogue One on Netflix. Looking forward to that.

Dunkirk (2017). Christopher Nolan's fictional account of the colossal mistake by the Allies and the effort to rescue upwards of 300,000 soldiers from the beaches of France. Suspenseful, yet hopeful throughout. This movie has emotion and drama, unlike some reviews have said, but it's more subtle in between the large scale evacuation efforts and action sequences. 4.5/5

htdrag11

Postby htdrag11 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:31 pm

A Hijacking was about a Danish cargo ship taken by Somali pirates. It's more dramatic, IMO, than Captain Phillips. It's tough to top Tom Hanks as an actor, but the script was mainstream Hollywood. There was no bravado here but just plain humanity and their trials and tribulations. The CEO of the Danish ship was hell of a negotiator, as portrayed earlier in the film. However, as the negotiation prolonged, it took heavy toll on his crewmen and himself.

Somehow, the Danish government was never mentioned or involved. It was left to this private company dealing with the pirates. I enjoyed both but found the human elements of A Hijacking depicted much more depths, as well as tensions.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2216240/?ref_=nv_sr_1

For Games of Throne fan, the cook in the movie was played by Pilou Asbæk, otherwise known as Euron Greyjoy the Mad Uncle.

gkaplan

Postby gkaplan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Last night, on NetfIix, I watched The Levelling, the correct title, bad spelling and all, starring Ellie Kendrick, Jack Holden, Joe Blakemore, David Troughton, Clare Burt, and Angela Curran, and directed by Hope Dickson Leach.

Trainee veterinarian Clover Catto returns to the farm where she grew up after hearing news that her brother has died in what appears to be a suicide.
Finding the family home in a state of horrendous disrepair following the 2014 floods that devastated the area, Clover is forced to confront her father Aubrey about the farm, the livestock and, crucially, the details surrounding Harry's death. (Synopsis taken from Inter-Library Loan database.)

I was ready to give up on the movie after the first ten minutes or so. I stuck with it, though, and I'm glad I did. It's a very good film. The acting of the two leads (Ellie Kendrick and David Troughton), was exceptional, but the support cast also gave sterling performances. Warning: This a downer of a movie.
Gordon

RadAudit
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby RadAudit » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Dunkirk. I guess I should have seen it in IMAX; but it was still a pretty good flick in a regular theatre. Suspenseful. Not that gory for a war movie. Great if you like the sound of automatic weapons fire in the morning.
"Everything will be all right in the end. If everything is not all right, then it is not the end." - The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

selftalk

Postby selftalk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Race about Jesse Owens in the Olympics in 1932 I believe.

FraggleRock

Postby FraggleRock » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Paris Can Wait - light, fluffy, enjoyable. Made me hungry.
Dunkirk - a well-made movie that is not even close to being accurate. Too neat and tidy. Which is why it is doing well at the box office.

Valuethinker

Postby Valuethinker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:46 am

FraggleRock wrote:Paris Can Wait - light, fluffy, enjoyable. Made me hungry.

Dunkirk - a well-made movie that is not even close to being accurate. Too neat and tidy. Which is why it is doing well at the box office.

Whoosh re Dunkirk.

What were your specific criticisms? Compared to the hoopla of "Saving Private Ryan" I thought it was a far more satisfying and less manipulative movie-- avoiding most of the standard cliches of a war movie (which SPR could not resist throwing in).

There is moviemaking in the movie, and it does overemphasize certain aspects of the story, in particular the role of the "small boats".

Nolan plays with timelines (e.g. the narrative arc of the Spitfire, that, and its flying is the least plausible part of the movie), but that's his style.

But I thought it caught the panic and desperation of an army in retreat, and, conversely, the very small and personal acts of heroism. Men being both the worst men could be, and the best. The anonymity of the enemy, as Nolan said "it is a disaster movie, not a war movie". The chaos of it, the sense of being swept along by larger events.

I agree the ending was "tidy" but that's a small part of the movie. But 300k men were taken off the beach at Dunkirk, an extraordinary achievement. And, even then, the newspaper at the end ...

I liked it as much as I liked say "The Longest Day" or "Full Metal Jacket" or "Cross of Iron".

They interviewed many of the remaining Dunkirk survivors when they wrote the script.

For me, I could see my father's family on that beach-- Army, Navy & RAF. That absolute determination to follow orders, and to do their duty, even in the most desperate circumstances.

I had a cousin who was a dead ringer for the Colonel on the beach. Had he been at Dunkirk, he would have behaved exactly like that*. In fact, I had a great uncle who was a career officer in the Royal Navy. He would have been exactly like the Kenneth Branagh character, the RN officer on the mole. Another great uncle flew Lancaster bombers, and the RAF Spitfire pilot frantically doing fuel calculations with chalk on the instrument panel? Yes, that was about right.

* a regular army officer, he was held back from France at the beginning of the war. Like 1914, they thought it would settle into an entrenched bloodbath, and they would need experienced officers and NCOs to rebuild the regiment after the first battles. He later earned several medals in the Mediterranean theatre. A junior officer on the western front in 1994 in Europe, for any side, did not have great odds of survival.
Last edited by Valuethinker on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valuethinker

Postby Valuethinker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 am

re Dunkirk (Director: Christopher Nolan)

Fuller review above, trying not to give away any spoilers. True story: in France in 1940 the Germans reached the Channel within a month, cutting off the British Expeditionary Force (and some French) from the rest of the French Army. The Belgian Army then surrendered, and there was a desperate mission, Operation Dynamo, to get the British and French troops off the beaches at the seaside town of Dunkirk.

Military estimates were that they could save around 30,000 soldiers. In reality, they saved over 300k, partly due to Hitler's orders to stop the Panzer (tank) divisions from pressing on the British rearguards (why is still hotly debated, best guess is Goring, head of the Luftwaffe, promised Hitler the Luftwaffe could do the job of destroying the BEF for him). And partly due to superb efforts by the Royal Navy and the simple ingenuity of the men on the beach.

This is not your typical war movie. It's not graphic in a blood and guts sense, which one could say makes it unrealistic, but there's a limit to how many times you can stick that on the screen (I think it's some of the Korean films which are particularly brutal in that regard). The violence is on the other hand at times almost unwatchable-- the movie can be totally claustrophobic.

The director, Christopher Nolan, has described it as "a disaster movie, not a war movie". And indeed that is the effect it has-- there are no Germans in the movie, although their aeroplanes are a dominant theme. It is a series of tautly told parallel stories of soldiers trying to get off the beach, RAF Spitfire pilots fighting desperately in the skies above, and the "small boats" conscripted by the Royal Navy to aid in the evacuation. The director deliberately chose young actors, the same ages as their real counterparts would have been.

It was filmed with little or no CGI, the boats they used were actual survivors from the "small boats" that were used as part of the evacuation of Dunkirk. The planes also were flying remnants of the planes that fought in WW2. As the producer said, there's not many left, and it's unlikely such a film could be made this way again.

There are moments which are straight "war movie" - the binoculars moment. But I had relatives who served in the RAF, RN & British Army-- and the characterizations actors like Kenneth Branagh portray ring true. Had they been on that beach, as they were in other, later, desperate fights, that's how they would have conducted themselves.

The movie makes war to be a catastrophe and one which changes the people who participate in it in ways the rest of us will never quite understand.

As a "war movie", but one devoid of most of the usual cliches, I rate it very highly.

Blues

Postby Blues » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:35 am

"Hacksaw Ridge" - a tale of uncommon valor. Good film, great story.

"Snowden" - Interesting and thought provoking
“Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Hacksaw Ridge (2016) Andrew Garfield, Vince Vaughn. Directed by Mel Gibson, this is the story of Desmond Doss, a Seventh-Day Adventist conscientious objector who served in WWII as a combat medic after being scrutinized and humiliated for being non-violent and wishing to not carry a weapon during battle. He eventually saves upwards of seventy soldiers by himself while the company takes Hacksaw Ridge on Okinawa. It's kinda hunky dory but also gory, however it brings out the emotions as you can't help but side with Doss as it must take some sort of supernatural bravery to enter into battle unarmed and live to save that many men, some of whom beat him for not taking up arms during training. Video footage of Doss and his company captain provide more evidence to his bravery at the end of the movie. 3/5

Grateful1

Postby Grateful1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Recently watched the movie The Hundred Foot Journey. Both my wife and I enjoyed it.
Directed by Steven Spielberg movie. Stars Helen Mirren. Great story, well told, wonderfully acted.
Highly recommend.

Return to “Personal Consumer Issues”