What Movie Have You Recently Watched?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Fallible

Re: What Movie Have You Recently Watched?

Postby Fallible » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Nebraska. Great performance by Bruce Dern, yet another great one by Angela McKewan playing a newspaper editor in a brief, touching, and beautifully acted, written and staged scene with Will Forte. In a way, everything led to this scene that showed an important side to Woody. The NYT's Manohla Dargis described McKewan's work as a "flawlessly calibrated wistful performance." That about nails it. Also liked Mark Orton's score.

The movie reminded me at times of Fargo and The Last Picture Show, but, IMO, was not quite as good as either.
Bogleheads® wiki | Investing Advice Inspired by Jack Bogle

ruralavalon

Postby ruralavalon » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:23 pm

My Favorite Brunette, with Bod Hope, Dorothy Lamour, Lon Chaney and Peter Lorre.

Set in San Francisco, this movie is a comic spoof of the film noir/dectective mystery/thriller movie.
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | Wiki article link:Getting Started

bertilak

Postby bertilak » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 pm

ruralavalon wrote:My Favorite Brunette, with Bod Hope, Dorothy Lamour, Lon Chaney and Peter Lorre.

Set in San Francisco, this movie is a comic spoof of the film noir/dectective mystery/thriller movie.

Wow! I want to see that one. I see it is included for free streaming with Amazon Prime. Now on my watch list. Thanks for pointing it out.
I have a strong moral sense - by my standards. | -- Rex Stout

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Postby LadyGeek » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:03 pm

The Hateful Eight. This is not Quentin Tarentino's best movie, but I still liked it. The story is interesting and told well. He seems to be milking his formula as to how the movie flows. You know what's going to happen in the end. Yup.
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

Dan999

Postby Dan999 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:47 am

Finest Hours. Coast guard rescue movie.
A really great movie in my mind. Based on true story.
Interesting, no guns, guts, or blood, just a good old fashioned film.

My wife claims she liked it also. I think she did, since she watched it late into the night.

Dan

bertilak

Postby bertilak » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 am

bertilak wrote:
ruralavalon wrote:My Favorite Brunette, with Bod Hope, Dorothy Lamour, Lon Chaney and Peter Lorre.

Wow! I want to see that one. I see it is included for free streaming with Amazon Prime. Now on my watch list. Thanks for pointing it out.

Watched the first 20 minutes last night. I was SOOO disappointed. Far from anyone's best performance. More like a bad TV skit. Certainly Carol Burnett would have rejected it.

I know Bob Hope movies were never expected to win any awards but he generally made fun movies, e.g. the Hope/Crosby "Road" movies. This one didn't come anywhere near even those standards.

My advice? For this kind of entertainment stick to Jack Benny movies! Even those that were "notoriously" bad (The Horn Blows at Midnight) are actually pretty decent. An especially good one is To Be or Not to Be,

Valuethinker

Postby Valuethinker » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:12 am

Dulocracy wrote:
bertilak wrote:Dark Passage -- Bogie and Bacall. First time I've seen it.

That's number three of the four Bogie and Bacall films. It's the weakest of the four but it does complete my viewing of all of them. There really wasn't much chemistry or tension between the leads. There is a clever gimmick. For the first hour we don't see Bogie, only hear his voice as, up to that point, the thing is shot from his point of view. That's like another adaptation (Murder My Sweet, 1944) of a Chandler novel (Farewell My Lovely) starring William Powell. That was three years before Dark Passage so I guess there's a bit of movie-making larceny here!

Here are the four:

1944 To Have and Have Not -- Director: Howard Hawks. Writers: William Falkner (screenplay), Ernest Hemingway (novel)
    1946 The Big Sleep -- Director: Howard Hawks. Writers: William Falkner (screenplay) Raymond Chandler (novel)
    1947 Dark Passage -- Director: Delmer Daves. Writers: Delmer Daves (screenplay), David Goodis (novel)
    1948 Key Largo -- Director: John Huston. Writers: John Huston and Richard Brooks (screenplay), Maxwell Anderson (play)
I think this shows how important writers and directors are. Three of those films, the best ones, involve true legends as writers and directors.

The Big Sleep, Dark Passage, and Key Largo are all great films. My wife and I enjoyed them immensely.

I am remembering the late, great Leigh Brackett wrote the screenplay for The Big Sleep ?

http://www.thrillingdetective.com/trivia/brackett.html

It would appear yes. Her last work was The Empire Strikes Back, to my mind easily the best of the Star Wars movies.

bertilak

Postby bertilak » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:39 am

Valuethinker wrote:
Dulocracy wrote:
bertilak wrote:Dark Passage -- Bogie and Bacall. First time I've seen it.

That's number three of the four Bogie and Bacall films. It's the weakest of the four but it does complete my viewing of all of them. There really wasn't much chemistry or tension between the leads. There is a clever gimmick. For the first hour we don't see Bogie, only hear his voice as, up to that point, the thing is shot from his point of view. That's like another adaptation (Murder My Sweet, 1944) of a Chandler novel (Farewell My Lovely) starring William Powell. That was three years before Dark Passage so I guess there's a bit of movie-making larceny here!

Here are the four:

1944 To Have and Have Not -- Director: Howard Hawks. Writers: William Falkner (screenplay), Ernest Hemingway (novel)
    1946 The Big Sleep -- Director: Howard Hawks. Writers: William Falkner (screenplay) Raymond Chandler (novel)
    1947 Dark Passage -- Director: Delmer Daves. Writers: Delmer Daves (screenplay), David Goodis (novel)
    1948 Key Largo -- Director: John Huston. Writers: John Huston and Richard Brooks (screenplay), Maxwell Anderson (play)
I think this shows how important writers and directors are. Three of those films, the best ones, involve true legends as writers and directors.

The Big Sleep, Dark Passage, and Key Largo are all great films. My wife and I enjoyed them immensely.

I am remembering the late, great Leigh Brackett wrote the screenplay for The Big Sleep ?

http://www.thrillingdetective.com/trivia/brackett.html

It would appear yes. Her last work was The Empire Strikes Back, to my mind easily the best of the Star Wars movies.

Thanks for that link. I guess I'll have to add Leigh Douglass Brackett to my list of "great screenplay writers." She IS billed right along with Falkner and Chandler in the credits for Big Sleep. I will also look for some of her Noir works.

Elsebet

Postby Elsebet » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:34 pm

A few we recently watched:

Joy (it was ok)
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (cute indie film)
The Informant! (Matt Damon does a good job here)
Ant-Man (it was ok)
Winged Migration (haunting bird documentary)
Safety Not Guaranteed (not the usual sci-fi film, cute)
The Witch (reminded me of The Crucible, very dark film)
Paris, Texas (great little film)
Foxcatcher (good)

ruralavalon

Postby ruralavalon » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

The Seven Year Itch, with Marilyn Monroe.

A book editor is alone for the summer while his family is in Maine to avoid the city heat. Marilyn, who lives in the upstairs apartment, is the center of his fantasies. This is a fun movie, silly but entertaining.
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | | Wiki article link:Getting Started

Random Poster

Postby Random Poster » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:51 am

Truth, which is largely about the (allegedly) accurate-but-fake memos on GWB's military service that 60 Minutes and Dan Rather ran with in 2004. The movie is, ultimately, just a one-sided view of things from someone who wanted to hit back that those who fired her.

Dulocracy

Postby Dulocracy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

I just watched quite the Boglehead movie if you like Foreign Films. The Korean Film Penny Pinchers is a story about a very frugal girl who meets a spendthrift guy. While she saves her money (and does things like recycle for the change she gets for the bottles), he spends every dime (and is evicted and becomes homeless). She teaches him how to live, and the movie does a good job of developing their characters. Best part? It is Free on You Tube.
I'm not a financial professional. Post is info only & not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists with reader. Scrutinize my ideas as if you spoke with a guy at a bar. I may be wrong.

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:55 pm

American Gangster (2007) Denzel Washington, Josh Brolin, Russell Crowe. The story of Harlem drug lord Frank Lucas told from the perspective of Ridley Scott. He definitely took artistic liberties with the story. I tried watching it a couple times before and remembered midway through how boring and stiff the characters are, particularly Washington's Lucas and his wife. I didn't like that Brolin's bad cop killed himself in the end. He was such a bad guy, I didn't think he was the suicidal type. 2.5/5

Breach (2007) Chris Cooper, Ryan Philippe, Laura Linney. This is the story of Robert Hanssen, the former FBI agent known for the largest intelligence breach in US history. The movie tells the story from Philippe's character's perspective. He is assigned to Hanssen to watch him for "sexual deviancy" but about two-thirds of the way through, Linney's character (the section chief), reveals the true nature of his assignment - to watch him and collect information about his movements so they can eventually catch him in the act. The director goes by the name Billy Ray, but I had never heard of him before. There was quiet music during parts of the film that just didn't work in my opinion. The final scene is the most haunting of all, and it actually gave me the chills. 3.5/5

jginseattle

Postby jginseattle » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

The Lobster. A deliberately grim satire. For the more adventurous of moviegoers.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... -civil-war

Weiner. This documentary about Anthony Weiner's train wreck mayoral campaign is, believe it or not, very entertaining.

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Postby abuss368 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:53 pm

Prison Escape. Season 4 on Netflix.
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!" | | Disclosure: Three Fund Portfolio + U.S. & International REITs

Nicolas

Postby Nicolas » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 pm

The Killing (1956) Sterling Hayden, Elisha Cook, Jr. Directed by Stanley Kubrick. Bad guys rob a racetrack. Superb film! Second viewing for me.

bertilak

Postby bertilak » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Nicolas wrote:The Killing (1956) Sterling Hayden, Elisha Cook, Jr. Directed by Stanley Kubrick. Bad guys rob a racetrack. Superb film! Second time I saw it.

Superb is right. I have also seen it twice. Kubrick knew how to do it! He also had some of the best Noir actors of the time in there to help out.

Poor Elisha Cook! Did he ever get out of a film alive? Of course in a film named The Killing you don't expect many to make it out.

P.S. Nice avatar ... Angel Eyes!

Nicolas

Postby Nicolas » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

bertilak wrote:
Nicolas wrote:The Killing (1956) Sterling Hayden, Elisha Cook, Jr. Directed by Stanley Kubrick. Bad guys rob a racetrack. Superb film! Second time I saw it.

Superb is right. I have also seen it twice. Kubrick knew how to do it! He also had some of the best Noir actors of the time in there to help out.

Poor Elisha Cook! Did he ever get out of a film alive? Of course in a film named The Killing you don't expect many to make it out.

P.S. Nice avatar ... Angel Eyes!

Agreed. If you haven't seen Kubrick's other early works I recommend Killer's Kiss (1955) and Paths of Glory (1957). No doubt you've seen them. If not you're in for a treat.

Yes it's Angel Eyes (Lee Van Cleef), thanks. Unfortunately due to forum size restrictions it came out kind of blurry.
Last edited by Nicolas on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

wilson08

Postby wilson08 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Love and Friendship

Quintessential Jane Austen with nice wit and social
maneuvering par excellence. Great period costumes
and memorable characters.

Francofonia

A somewhat abstract history of the Louvre particularly
during the Nazi occupation with wanderings in and out
of the past and present and featuring such iconic figures
as Napoleon's ghost explaining his contribution to the
Louvre. Emphasis on the importance of art to any
civilized culture.
Last edited by wilson08 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

denismurf

Postby denismurf » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Twelve O'clock High.; with Gregory Peck, Dean Jagger, Hugh Marlow, and Gary Merrill, among others.

This black-and-white movie about US bomber crews in WWII impressed me deeply when I first saw it as a middle school kid in the 50's. It is now a streaming movie on Netflix, so I watched it about a month ago. I was so impressed with the acting and the authenticity of the story that I watched it again last night.

In my experience, there's always a risk that a movie one really liked decades ago will fall flat when viewed again today. This was emphatically not the case with Twelve O'clock High.

Pharmacist

Postby Pharmacist » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:58 pm

I just watched the saw series. I liked it.

jginseattle

Postby jginseattle » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Blow Out. (1981). Brian De Palma's superlative political thriller. Expertly crafted, it works on many levels.

Currently available for free in HD on On Demand.

Here's a very good review...

https://www.criterion.com/current/posts ... -gadgeteer

VictoriaF

Postby VictoriaF » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:04 pm

I normally watch very few films but binge on westward cross-Atlantic flights. Most recently, I watched:
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Glengarry Glen Ross
- Trading Places

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is an excellent film, and it sent aftershocks when I learned about a recent death of an NPR photojournalist.

I knew about Glengarry Glen Ross for a long time, but did not watch it because I thought I was well aware of how these salesmen operate. I anticipated that the film would be difficult but forced myself to watch it anyway. I am glad that I did: seeing how these salesmen defrauded their friends, clients, colleagues, and companies sent a much more powerful message than any abstract knowledge could.

Trading Places was a pure joy. I watched it because of the poster Trading Places. He demonstrated a lot of wisdom and value in his posts, and now I can add the choice of his screen name.

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

snowshoes

Postby snowshoes » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:41 pm

The Unbelievers ..by R.Dawkins, L.Krauss, R.Hawking.

Ricola

Postby Ricola » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:02 pm

In the Heart of the Sea directed by Ron Howard. Enjoyable.

Dan999

Postby Dan999 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:20 am

Hail Caesar
Boring, Silly, and a waste of time.
Should have known from the on screen preview, that I would not like it.
Oh well, you can not make a bad move good, no matter how much you wish it to be good.
Dan999

travellight

Postby travellight » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Zootopia.... Loved it, especially the DMV scene and the mafia big guy.

Ricola

Postby Ricola » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Creed - Apollo's son, with Sylvester Stallone reprising the role of Rocky Balboa. Enjoyed the boxing and energy. Stallone as an old man was great.

A Royal Night Out - Young Princess Elizabeth, who with Princess Margaret ventures out of Buckingham Palace to enjoy the VE Day celebrations. Enjoyable and I bet Her Majesty the Queen watched it. :)

bertilak

Postby bertilak » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Just finished Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, both the book and then the movie (2011) with Gary Oldman and Benedict Cumberbatch, among others.

I'm not sure how easy the movie would be to follow without first reading the book. The movie followed the book closely, including much of the dialog. Neither book nor movie have much explanatory exposition to keep you on track. You need to figure it out on your own.

Both book and movie are very good. Well the book is an acknowledged classic so I guess you don't need MY recommendation for that! John le Carre himself is listed among the (many) executive producers of the movie so I think he would recommend the movie!

HINT... (Very minor spoiler. Not sure it even counts as a spoiler):

At the beginning of the movie our hero (George Smiley) gets fitted for new glasses. You can recognize flashbacks when you see him wearing his old glasses.
Last edited by bertilak on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

island

Postby island » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:35 pm

"Finding Dory" this morning. Very cute.

health teacher

Postby health teacher » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Pharmacist wrote:I just watched the saw series. I liked it.

The first Saw hooked me. I was only a teenager, but I loved the twists and of course the ending. I also enjoyed movies 3 and 4. The series might have drug on a bit too long, the acting wasn't exactly fantastic and the ending to number 7 was too predictable for me, but it was a great series overall.

ruralavalon

Postby ruralavalon » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:42 am

Murder By Death, with Peter Falk, Eileen Brennan, David Niven, Maggie Smith, Elsa Lancaster, Peter Sellers, Truman Capote, and Alec Guiness.

Five famous fictional detectives are lured to an old mansion in the countryside on a dark and stormy night to solve a murder which hasn't occurred yet. Excellent entertainment.
"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein | | Wiki article link:Getting Started

Van

Postby Van » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Money Monster. Save your money........not very good despite having star power.

bertilak

Postby bertilak » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:53 pm

VictoriaF wrote:Trading Places was a pure joy.

Directed by John Landis. I've admired his work all the way back to Animal House, Blues Brothers and Three Amigos.

Since you mentioned a Landis movie I took a look at IMDB to see what else of his I may have missed (turns out there is a "plethora" of great credits) and noticed a documentary he directed about Don Rickles (Mr. Warmth) another favorite of mine. Netflix has that for streaming so I added it to my list.

I always liked the fact that Don Rickles and Bob Newhart are great pals. Somehow that makes the world seem a much nicer place. Can't explain it.

Dulocracy

Postby Dulocracy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Van wrote:Money Monster. Save your money........not very good despite having star power.

Thanks. I was wondering. Now, I will save my money and watch it if it ever comes out on Netflix.
I'm not a financial professional. Post is info only & not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship exists with reader. Scrutinize my ideas as if you spoke with a guy at a bar. I may be wrong.

Dulocracy

Postby Dulocracy » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:24 pm

bertilak wrote:
VictoriaF wrote:Trading Places was a pure joy.

Directed by John Landis. I've admired his work all the way back to Animal House, Blues Brothers and Three Amigos.

Since you mentioned a Landis movie I took a look at IMDB to see what else of his I may have missed (turns out there is a "plethora" of great credits) and noticed a documentary he directed about Don Rickles (Mr. Warmth) another favorite of mine. Netflix has that for streaming so I added it to my list.

I always liked the fact that Don Rickles and Bob Newhart are great pals. Somehow that makes the world seem a much nicer place. Can't explain it.

I also loved Trading Places. I also enjoyed the sequel, Coming to America. Don't believe it is a sequel? Remember the scene with the homeless men to whom he gives all the money? One of them says, "Mortimer, we're back!" Those were the Duke brothers.

wilson08

Postby wilson08 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 am

The Lobster

In a futuristic society "singleness" is outlawed.
The first 1/3 of the movie starts off interesting
and intriguing but deteriorates into unnecessary
cruelty and a lack of cohesion with the original
premise---and is definitely overlong. I would
recommend a Pass on this one.
Last edited by wilson08 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:30 am

Fallible wrote:Nebraska. Great performance by Bruce Dern, yet another great one by Angela McKewan playing a newspaper editor in a brief, touching, and beautifully acted, written and staged scene with Will Forte. In a way, everything led to this scene that showed an important side to Woody. The NYT's Manohla Dargis described McKewan's work as a "flawlessly calibrated wistful performance." That about nails it. Also liked Mark Orton's score.

The movie reminded me at times of Fargo and The Last Picture Show, but, IMO, was not quite as good as either.

I really enjoyed this movie as well.

tludwig23

Postby tludwig23 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 am

wilson08 wrote:"The Lobster"
In a futuristic society "singleness" is outlawed.
The first 1/3 of the movie starts off interesting
and intriguing but deteriorates into unnecessary
cruelty and a lack of cohesion with the original
premise---and is definitely overlong." I would
recommend a Pass on this one.

Agreed. Very funny premise for a movie. Somewhat creative and unusual, but turned out to be just dark and weird. I'd skip it.
That's what I do: I drink, and I know things. --Tyrion Lannister

pondering

Postby pondering » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:46 pm

We rented Dirty Grandpa from Redbox
--Robert Sterbal | 412-977-3526 call/text

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Postby LadyGeek » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:14 am

Brooklyn. It's a chick flick. I liked it.

My husband thought it was "OK" and did his best to stay awake - he didn't make it to the end, though. :)
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

bobcat2

Postby bobcat2 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 am

bertilak wrote:Poor Elisha Cook! Did he ever get out of a film alive?

Elisha's character came out quite well in Rosemary's Baby. In fact, his character is about the only character that comes out well in Rosemary's Baby. Unless, of course, you count the Devil Himself. :wink:

BobK
In finance risk is defined as uncertainty that is consequential (nontrivial). | The two main methods of dealing with financial risk are the matching of assets to goals & diversifying.

abuss368
Location: Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold, and I don't know the names of the players!

Postby abuss368 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:07 am

Watching Bobby Jones, the golf story on Crackle.
John C. Bogle: "You simply do not need to put your money into 8 different mutual funds!" | | Disclosure: Three Fund Portfolio + U.S. & International REITs

leo383

Postby leo383 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:22 pm

There Will Be Blood on Netflix.

I didn't see it when it was in theaters and I'm a pretty big Daniel Day-Lewis fan, but the ending was so hugely disappointing that the movie was ruined for me.

wilson08

Postby wilson08 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:04 am

Elsa & Fred

Lighthearted and touching film about grouchy but
kindhearted Fred(Christopher Plummer) crossing
paths with fun loving and zany Elsa (Shirley McLaine).
Lovely movie, great performances.
Last edited by wilson08 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jginseattle

Postby jginseattle » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:57 pm

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:54 am

Spotlight (2015) Michael Keaton, John Slattery, Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Liev Schreiber, Stanley Tucci. Directed by Tom McCarthy, this film centers around the investigative journalism team working for the Boston Globe, called "Spotlight", that eventually reveals the horrors of how far the Archdiocese of Boston went to cover up years of child molestation by various priests. It's engrossing and courageous throughout, as you cheer for the reporters who are battling the most powerful institution in Boston if not the world. 5/5

miles monroe

Postby miles monroe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 am

the 5 episode espn documentary on OJ Simpson. excellent. i thot the first episode started slow, then each succeeding episode was better than the one preceeding it. streaming on watch espn. each episode is about 1.5 hours. this is technically a movie as they released it in a few movie theaters so as to be eligible for awards.

amateurnovice

Postby amateurnovice » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 am

leo383 wrote:There Will Be Blood on Netflix.

I didn't see it when it was in theaters and I'm a pretty big Daniel Day-Lewis fan, but the ending was so hugely disappointing that the movie was ruined for me.

Could you specify what about the ending was so disappointing for you?

travellight

Postby travellight » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:44 pm

^ I loved Paul Dano in that.

Return to “Personal Consumer Issues”