Quicken will not download transactions

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
cliff

Quicken will not download transactions

Post by cliff » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Since November 18 I am getting an error code of ol-292-b on Quicken. It indicates that my download request has been rejected by the server. I have used Quicken for well over ten years and never a problem. Prices are downloaded but no transactions. I am not sure if this corresponds with the new website design.

Anyone else having this problem? Suggestions? Tried Quicken's on line suggestions with no success . Yes, I know i should be in touch with Quicken support but they are beyond useless. I will likely be in touch with Vanguard first but am curious if anyone else is having this problem??

Laura

Re: Quicken will not download transactions

Post by Laura » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

I am getting the same error number with Quicken but it only started today. Have you tried disabling your online download then re-enabling your account. That sometimes gets things working again.

Laura
The views presented are my own and not necessarily those of the Department of State or the U.S. Government.

stan1

Post by stan1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Mine stopped working about 2 weeks ago, but started working again today after there was activity in my account yesterday that generated new transactions to download.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Post by LadyGeek » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:42 pm

This thread is now in the Personal Consumer Issues forum (software).
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

Kenkat

Post by Kenkat » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I got this error today as well. I just guessed Vanguard was doing maintenance but sounds like something else is going on. Hope it gets straightened out by the end of the month!