Camera crew needed for Bogleheads Conference

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
Bogle Center

Camera crew needed for Bogleheads Conference

Post by Bogle Center »

We are seeking a professional video company to record all sessions at the Bogleheads Conference during October 12-14. Before going out and paying a company, we thought there may be some among us who are professional videographers and would do this job pro bono in exchange for a couple of free tickets to the event.

Please send a private message to the Bogle Center.
Topic Author
Bogle Center

Re: Camera crew needed for Bogleheads Conference

Post by Bogle Center »

Everyone would appreciate your contribution if you have this skill and would help out the Bogleheads community. :D

Please send a private message to the Bogle Center.
ram

Post by ram »

Perhaps the Bogle Center should also pay for the air ticket and hotel stay. At least compare costs including these with the costs of company being considered for the contract.
(I am not a videographer)
Ram
Topic Author
Bogle Center

Post by Bogle Center »

ram wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:20 pm Perhaps the Bogle Center should also pay for the air ticket and hotel stay. At least compare costs including these with the costs of a company being considered for the contract.
(I am not a videographer)
All Bogle Center Board members and conference volunteers are paying their own way to the conference including paying for a ticket to the event, the banquet, hotel, and travel.