2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
User avatar
Eagle33
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by Eagle33 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:33 am

fatFIRE wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:34 pm
When does registration open?
Organizers will create a new posting regarding 2020 registration once they have the details. We just have to check back to this forum frequently if we hope to register for the conference.
Rocket science is not “rocket science” to a rocket scientist, just as personal finance is not “rocket science” to a Boglehead.

indexlover
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:39 am

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by indexlover » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Previous announcement dates on this forum for registration to the conference:

April 11, 2019 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=278477
March 06, 2018 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=243589
April 02, 2017 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=215474
Feb 17, 2016 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=184912
Feb 28, 2015 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=159719
Feb 25, 2014 ( Personal Investments Forum ) viewtopic.php?t=133814
“If a statue is ever erected to honor the person who has done the most for American investors, the hands-down choice should be Jack Bogle.” - Mr. Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway ’s 2016 annual report.

nmdar
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by nmdar » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:46 pm

For new members like me who cannot attend, is there any chance of recording and making the key presentations/sessions available after the conference to whoever wants to watch on this forum. I think a lot of people would not mind paying a small fee for that.

User avatar
galawdawg
Posts: 826
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by galawdawg » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:04 pm

nmdar wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:46 pm
For new members like me who cannot attend, is there any chance of recording and making the key presentations/sessions available after the conference to whoever wants to watch on this forum. I think a lot of people would not mind paying a small fee for that.
Videos are usually posted here: https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Boglehe ... iladelphia

There aren't any linked there yet for the October 2019 conference but you'll find lots of others. No charge! :beer

User avatar
CABob
Posts: 4884
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:55 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by CABob » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:12 pm

nmdar wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:46 pm
For new members like me who cannot attend, is there any chance of recording and making the key presentations/sessions available after the conference to whoever wants to watch on this forum. I think a lot of people would not mind paying a small fee for that.
You mean like this? https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Boglehe ... ce_history

Edit: Sorry, I don't type fast enough.
Bob

User avatar
LadyGeek
Site Admin
Posts: 63774
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:34 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by LadyGeek » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:00 pm

The 2019 conference videos are expected soon. I'm not giving a date, but I do have a promise they're being worked on.
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

nmdar
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by nmdar » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:15 pm

galawdawg wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:04 pm
nmdar wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:46 pm
For new members like me who cannot attend, is there any chance of recording and making the key presentations/sessions available after the conference to whoever wants to watch on this forum. I think a lot of people would not mind paying a small fee for that.
Videos are usually posted here: https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Boglehe ... iladelphia

There aren't any linked there yet for the October 2019 conference but you'll find lots of others. No charge! :beer
Thanks!

User avatar
VictoriaF
Posts: 19307
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:27 am
Location: Black Swan Lake

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by VictoriaF » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Is COVID-19 delaying the announcement of the 2020 Bogleheads Conference?

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

maywood
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by maywood » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Last year it wasn't announced until early April.

I do think they should wait until they are sure the forum slowness problem has been resolved.

maywood

index2max
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by index2max » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Mel Lindauer wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:16 pm
TravelGeek wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:37 pm
dougger5 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:27 am
One issue I may have to address is the strategy for including one's spouse, i.e., IS there a strategy. I've attended the last 3 conferences solo, but DW has expressed interest in attending the next one along with me.

Is there a mechanism for doing this, or should I just plan on following up quickly with another registration assuming I have made it in before the sell-out?
I, too, wonder about a strategy for spouses. Slightly different angle, though: my wife would probably be interested in coming with me to Philly, but I don’t think she would necessarily be interested in sitting through conference sessions. Instead, she might be interested in spending the time sightseeing in Philly or the area. It would be nice, though, if there was some sort of “+1” pass that would let registered +1s to attend the dinner/wine+cheese events. Maybe even the Vanguard side trip (I know my wife would love to see where her money lives). Not for free, but at a reduced cost and more importantly without taking away conference session spots from other Bogleheads.
Your idea to allow spouses to attend certain events won't work because the max fire/safety hotel room allowances are already being filled by the regular attendees.
Mel, two questions about the conference:

1. Are the conference dates from Wed Oct 7 to Fri Oct 9, 2020?

2. In which forum will you post the announcement thread where people can click the links to register and sign up? Wasn't sure where to look last year.

Thank you!

User avatar
Eagle33
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by Eagle33 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:19 am

index2max wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 pm
Mel Lindauer wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:16 pm
TravelGeek wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:37 pm
dougger5 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:27 am
One issue I may have to address is the strategy for including one's spouse, i.e., IS there a strategy. I've attended the last 3 conferences solo, but DW has expressed interest in attending the next one along with me.

Is there a mechanism for doing this, or should I just plan on following up quickly with another registration assuming I have made it in before the sell-out?
I, too, wonder about a strategy for spouses. Slightly different angle, though: my wife would probably be interested in coming with me to Philly, but I don’t think she would necessarily be interested in sitting through conference sessions. Instead, she might be interested in spending the time sightseeing in Philly or the area. It would be nice, though, if there was some sort of “+1” pass that would let registered +1s to attend the dinner/wine+cheese events. Maybe even the Vanguard side trip (I know my wife would love to see where her money lives). Not for free, but at a reduced cost and more importantly without taking away conference session spots from other Bogleheads.
Your idea to allow spouses to attend certain events won't work because the max fire/safety hotel room allowances are already being filled by the regular attendees.
Mel, two questions about the conference:

1. Are the conference dates from Wed Oct 7 to Fri Oct 9, 2020?

2. In which forum will you post the announcement thread where people can click the links to register and sign up? Wasn't sure where to look last year.

Thank you!
I'm not Mel, but IMHO:
1) Those are the proposed dates. Will be finalized at time of registration posing.
2) Based on recent years registration postings in the Investing - Theory, News & General Forum.
Rocket science is not “rocket science” to a rocket scientist, just as personal finance is not “rocket science” to a Boglehead.

index2max
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by index2max » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:09 am

Eagle33 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:19 am
index2max wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 pm
Mel Lindauer wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:16 pm
TravelGeek wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:37 pm
dougger5 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:27 am
One issue I may have to address is the strategy for including one's spouse, i.e., IS there a strategy. I've attended the last 3 conferences solo, but DW has expressed interest in attending the next one along with me.

Is there a mechanism for doing this, or should I just plan on following up quickly with another registration assuming I have made it in before the sell-out?
I, too, wonder about a strategy for spouses. Slightly different angle, though: my wife would probably be interested in coming with me to Philly, but I don’t think she would necessarily be interested in sitting through conference sessions. Instead, she might be interested in spending the time sightseeing in Philly or the area. It would be nice, though, if there was some sort of “+1” pass that would let registered +1s to attend the dinner/wine+cheese events. Maybe even the Vanguard side trip (I know my wife would love to see where her money lives). Not for free, but at a reduced cost and more importantly without taking away conference session spots from other Bogleheads.
Your idea to allow spouses to attend certain events won't work because the max fire/safety hotel room allowances are already being filled by the regular attendees.
Mel, two questions about the conference:

1. Are the conference dates from Wed Oct 7 to Fri Oct 9, 2020?

2. In which forum will you post the announcement thread where people can click the links to register and sign up? Wasn't sure where to look last year.

Thank you!
I'm not Mel, but IMHO:
1) Those are the proposed dates. Will be finalized at time of registration posing.
2) Based on recent years registration postings in the Investing - Theory, News & General Forum.
Cool. I'll look there. Thanks!

indexlover
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:39 am

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by indexlover » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:33 am

indexlover wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:31 pm
Previous announcement dates on this forum for registration to the conference:

April 11, 2019 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=278477
March 06, 2018 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=243589
April 02, 2017 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=215474
Feb 17, 2016 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=184912
Feb 28, 2015 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=159719
Feb 25, 2014 ( Personal Investments Forum ) viewtopic.php?t=133814
We are already past the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 announcement dates ..
“If a statue is ever erected to honor the person who has done the most for American investors, the hands-down choice should be Jack Bogle.” - Mr. Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway ’s 2016 annual report.

User avatar
VictoriaF
Posts: 19307
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:27 am
Location: Black Swan Lake

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by VictoriaF » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 am

indexlover wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:33 am
indexlover wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:31 pm
Previous announcement dates on this forum for registration to the conference:

April 11, 2019 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=278477
March 06, 2018 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=243589
April 02, 2017 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=215474
Feb 17, 2016 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=184912
Feb 28, 2015 (Investing - Theory, News & General Forum) viewtopic.php?t=159719
Feb 25, 2014 ( Personal Investments Forum ) viewtopic.php?t=133814
We are already past the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 announcement dates ..
If we reach a new high this year it will balance the markets' lows.

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

User avatar
Bylo Selhi
Posts: 1148
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: www.bylo.org in the Great White North
Contact:

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by Bylo Selhi » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:35 am

VictoriaF wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 am
If we reach a new high this year...
Would that be a Black Swan event? ;)

User avatar
VictoriaF
Posts: 19307
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:27 am
Location: Black Swan Lake

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by VictoriaF » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:12 am

Bylo Selhi wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:35 am
VictoriaF wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 am
If we reach a new high this year...
Would that be a Black Swan event? ;)
If Taleb comes to our conference, then yes.

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

Mountebank
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:10 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Next Annual Bogleheads Meeting

Post by Mountebank » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:29 pm

[Moved into the on-going discussion from: Next Annual Bogleheads Meeting (2010 thread) --admin LadyGeek]

To Mel et al:
In previous years you have posted registration for the fall Bogleheads Conference in early April. Granted that this year is vastly different, but could you please say what you are considering for this year: press on as before, postpone, hold it online, cancel?
Many thanks.
Mountebank

User avatar
Mel Lindauer
Moderator
Posts: 30831
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
Contact:

Re: Next Annual Bogleheads Meeting

Post by Mel Lindauer » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Mountebank wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:29 pm
To Mel et al:
In previous years you have posted registration for the fall Bogleheads Conference in early April. Granted that this year is vastly different, but could you please say what you are considering for this year: press on as before, postpone, hold it online, cancel?
Many thanks.
Mountebank
Hi Mountebank:

I resigned as the President of The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy after last year's Conference, so I'm no longer involved in the planning of the Conferences. That Conference was #19 for me and my team, and we figured it was time to pass the torch on to the next generation of leaders.

I'm sure something will be posted once the decision is finalized. However, the current virus situation has things up in the air for now, so you may have to wait until things settle down and the future is clearer.
Best Regards - Mel | | Semper Fi

User avatar
VictoriaF
Posts: 19307
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:27 am
Location: Black Swan Lake

Re: Next Annual Bogleheads Meeting

Post by VictoriaF » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 am

Mel Lindauer wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 pm
However, the current virus situation has things up in the air ...
Thank you, Mel, for a comic relief.

Hope to see you and all my friends when the things settle.

Victoria
WINNER of the 2015 Boglehead Contest. | Every joke has a bit of a joke. ... The rest is the truth. (Marat F)

User avatar
Sandtrap
Posts: 10962
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:32 pm
Location: Hawaii No Ka Oi , N. Arizona

Re: Next Annual Bogleheads Meeting

Post by Sandtrap » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:12 am

Please put my name on the list if the coast is clear and Covid19 is no longer an issue for those in the high risk group.

Mahalo
j🌺
Wiki Bogleheads Wiki: Everything You Need to Know

User avatar
LadyGeek
Site Admin
Posts: 63774
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:34 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by LadyGeek » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:49 am

I merged Mountebank's into the current discussion.

I would recommend holding off list requests until the announcement is made - it's only fair that the clock starts at the same time for everyone.

(Like Mel, I don't have any info. I'm just stating the right thing to do.)
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

fortyofforty
Posts: 2083
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by fortyofforty » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:15 pm

Bylo Selhi wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:35 am
VictoriaF wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 am
If we reach a new high this year...
Would that be a Black Swan event? ;)
I hadn't seen that you were on Bogleheads. I haven't seen you since Vanguard Diehards days. Good to see you posting, Bylo.

User avatar
Mel Lindauer
Moderator
Posts: 30831
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
Contact:

Re: Next Annual Bogleheads Meeting

Post by Mel Lindauer » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Sandtrap wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:12 am
Please put my name on the list if the coast is clear and Covid19 is no longer an issue for those in the high risk group.

Mahalo
j🌺
FYI, and that of others, there is no "list", other than that of previous attendees, who get the notice at the same time the announcement is made on the forum. Then it's first come, first served until all the slots are filled.

It usually ends up somewhere around 50/50 or 40/60 new attendees vs previous attendees.
Best Regards - Mel | | Semper Fi

User avatar
Mel Lindauer
Moderator
Posts: 30831
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
Contact:

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by Mel Lindauer » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 pm

HueyLD wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 am
Please hold the annual conference on the west coast.
We used to move the Conferences around the country, Huey, One was in CA (San Diego).

Previous Conference locations included Miami, Philly, Chicago, Denver, DC, San Diego and Dallas/Ft. Worth.

However, Jack Bogle's deteriorating health wasn't conducive to cross country trips, so after the Dallas/Ft. Worth event, we started holding them close to his home in the Philly area. Also, when we're in Philly, our trips to Vanguard to "visit our money" and meet with the top folks at Vanguard have become a real highlight of the events.

Now that Jack will no longer be a part of the Conferences, the new Board may well decide to once again move the Conferences around the country. That's their decision.
Best Regards - Mel | | Semper Fi

index2max
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by index2max » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:11 am

Mel Lindauer wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 pm
HueyLD wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 am
Please hold the annual conference on the west coast.
We used to move the Conferences around the country, Huey, One was in CA (San Diego).

Previous Conference locations included Miami, Philly, Chicago, Denver, DC, San Diego and Dallas/Ft. Worth.

However, Jack Bogle's deteriorating health wasn't conducive to cross country trips, so after the Dallas/Ft. Worth event, we started holding them close to his home in the Philly area. Also, when we're in Philly, our trips to Vanguard to "visit our money" and meet with the top folks at Vanguard have become a real highlight of the events.

Now that Jack will no longer be a part of the Conferences, the new Board may well decide to once again move the Conferences around the country. That's their decision.
Thank you for the updates, Mel. I had your profile bookmarked on my browser so I could quickly check your post history once the conference registration was opened. If you're not going to be posting the 2020 conference announcement, who will be? Will it still be posted to this board (Board index -> US Investors Investing -> Theory, News & General)?

Thanks!

User avatar
Mel Lindauer
Moderator
Posts: 30831
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
Contact:

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by Mel Lindauer » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:23 am

index2max wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:11 am
Mel Lindauer wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 pm
HueyLD wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 am
Please hold the annual conference on the west coast.
We used to move the Conferences around the country, Huey, One was in CA (San Diego).

Previous Conference locations included Miami, Philly, Chicago, Denver, DC, San Diego and Dallas/Ft. Worth.

However, Jack Bogle's deteriorating health wasn't conducive to cross country trips, so after the Dallas/Ft. Worth event, we started holding them close to his home in the Philly area. Also, when we're in Philly, our trips to Vanguard to "visit our money" and meet with the top folks at Vanguard have become a real highlight of the events.

Now that Jack will no longer be a part of the Conferences, the new Board may well decide to once again move the Conferences around the country. That's their decision.
Thank you for the updates, Mel. I had your profile bookmarked on my browser so I could quickly check your post history once the conference registration was opened. If you're not going to be posting the 2020 conference announcement, who will be? Will it still be posted to this board (Board index -> US Investors Investing -> Theory, News & General)?

Thanks!
At this time, I'm not sure who will be posting the Conference registration announcement this year. If asked to do so, I'll be happy to do it again for this year's Conference.
Best Regards - Mel | | Semper Fi

Leesbro63
Posts: 6548
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Bogleheads Conference 2020 Question

Post by Leesbro63 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 am

[merged into existing thread - moderator prudent]

I'm curious about the annual Bogleheads Conference ("Reunion") for 2020. Might it go digital this year?

index2max
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by index2max » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 am

Mel Lindauer wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:23 am
index2max wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:11 am
Mel Lindauer wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 pm
HueyLD wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 am
Please hold the annual conference on the west coast.
We used to move the Conferences around the country, Huey, One was in CA (San Diego).

Previous Conference locations included Miami, Philly, Chicago, Denver, DC, San Diego and Dallas/Ft. Worth.

However, Jack Bogle's deteriorating health wasn't conducive to cross country trips, so after the Dallas/Ft. Worth event, we started holding them close to his home in the Philly area. Also, when we're in Philly, our trips to Vanguard to "visit our money" and meet with the top folks at Vanguard have become a real highlight of the events.

Now that Jack will no longer be a part of the Conferences, the new Board may well decide to once again move the Conferences around the country. That's their decision.
Thank you for the updates, Mel. I had your profile bookmarked on my browser so I could quickly check your post history once the conference registration was opened. If you're not going to be posting the 2020 conference announcement, who will be? Will it still be posted to this board (Board index -> US Investors Investing -> Theory, News & General)?

Thanks!
At this time, I'm not sure who will be posting the Conference registration announcement this year. If asked to do so, I'll be happy to do it again for this year's Conference.
Does anyone on the forum know which group of people are in charge of scheduling and hosting the upcoming Boglehead conference? Or should I be contacting someone on a different website?

Thank you

User avatar
Bylo Selhi
Posts: 1148
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: www.bylo.org in the Great White North
Contact:

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by Bylo Selhi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:42 pm

index2max wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 am
Does anyone on the forum know which group of people are in charge of scheduling and hosting the upcoming Boglehead conference? Or should I be contacting someone on a different website?
The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy • Board of Directors

index2max
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by index2max » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Bylo Selhi wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:42 pm
index2max wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 am
Does anyone on the forum know which group of people are in charge of scheduling and hosting the upcoming Boglehead conference? Or should I be contacting someone on a different website?
The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy • Board of Directors
Thanks for the link! I'll reach out to them.

simplesauce
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:22 am

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by simplesauce » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:47 am

Hello. Is there any update on the 2020 conference? Prepared for it to be virtual of course.

index2max
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: 2020 Bogleheads Conference and Survey

Post by index2max » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:21 pm

simplesauce wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:47 am
Hello. Is there any update on the 2020 conference? Prepared for it to be virtual of course.
I emailed the bogle center recently asking where to watch for an announcement.

All they told me was to keep an eye out for it within the next 30 days.

Post Reply