Personal Flagship Representaive Going Away

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
minesweep

Personal Flagship Representaive Going Away

Post by minesweep » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:30 pm

I just received this email from Vanguard:

We're writing to let you know about an upcoming change to the way we interact with you. Starting in September 2019, you'll no longer be assigned to a specific account representative; instead, you'll have access to a team of professionals with the expertise to quickly and effectively address your needs.

We're making this change for several reasons:

To connect you with the right expert at the right time, with more specialized client service teams.

To expedite service, with an intuitive phone system.

To better serve you as your needs evolve, with direct access to a full team of skilled professionals.

Your other Flagship® benefits won't change.

I apologize if this message was posted elsewhere (I couldn't find it).

HueyLD

Re: Personal Flagship Representaive Going Away

Post by HueyLD » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Others have reported the same letter on this forum. I guess that's one way Vanguard can reduce its cost.

miamivice

Post by miamivice » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:19 pm

Instead of having a assigned personal representative not answer your call, you'll now have a team of people who will not answer your call.

(My apologies to Livesoft.)

stan1

Post by stan1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:24 pm

I lost a named Flagship rep about 2 years ago. I haven't had the need to call Vanguard since then. I figured low utilization of a person and high utilization of the website was one factor in moving me moving to the call center.

Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:27 pm

They were helpful when I called them, but I prefer to send an email. That way they can research my issue on their time, not mine. After they research the issue they called me, or if less complicated, shot me a return email.

I vastly prefer attempting to find the answer myself, and generally only contact customer service people at the very last resort.

I am not a high maintenance customer. So I don't miss having a Flagship dedicated rep as I very seldom had any interaction with one.

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go. " -Mark Twain

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:29 pm

I see this as a benefit, not a minus. Like Vanguard Flagship reps, Fidelity has "Private Client Managers" for accounts in the 2 comma world. I've had one for years and the main benefit I find is that I never have to talk with him. Every time I phone in, I'm given the choice to speak with my private client manager and always....always say no and I speak to whoever the person is who happened to pick up the phone. They have always quickly answered all of my questions. Getting sent to someone's voicemail is not what I consider to be a premium service. I've been doing exactly this for literally decades.

Now you people at Vanguard (I closed my account there) can get the same efficient service that I get by avoiding the single person who's on vacation or forgets to call back or whatever.
Bogle: Smart Beta is stupid

OU812?

Customer Service Changes

Post by OU812? » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:36 pm

[Topic merged into here --- mod oldcomputerguy]

I presume all Flagship clients received the nice email this morning stating that one of the key touted benefits of dumping a bunch of money into Vanguard is being taken away--the personal representative. Ironically, Just a few weeks ago I received an email from my rep, just checking in and inviting me to schedule a call with him. Over a year ago I had posted in another BH customer service related thread, and I was literally hours away from executing a transfer of all my VG assets to Fidelity when this man, newly assigned to my account, called me after hours and talked me down by pledging to make it all right. And he did, good to his word. In fact, I will mention his name, Dan Cagley, because he deserves the mention. I was so impressed I wrote a letter to his manager and also arranged to have additional funds transferred to VG. Now, apparently I'll get to talk to whoever answers the phone.

Can anyone give me ANY reason to believe that this is not a cost cutting move? One step forward, two steps back? The difference here is that companies normally cut costs by trimming benefits for their less profitable customers (the reason you now spend more to not eat your kneecaps on an airline flight). VG seems to have gone straight for one of their higher tiers of customers....

Jack FFR1846

Re: Customer Service Changes

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:37 pm

retire2022

Post by retire2022 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Op 0.30% for PAS which is essentially a lazy portfolio and bhers tend to go with that why would you need a customer rep?

Bottom of the line they have to save $$$$$
Last edited by retire2022 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HomeStretch

Post by HomeStretch » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:40 pm

I received the same email today which is disappointing as my rep is excellent.

There’s another current thread on the same topic.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=287486

Seems like emails are going out in waves as I have seen similar threads IIRC during the last couple months.

tomd37

Post by tomd37 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Just called Vanguard, my Flagship rep was not available, and the person that answered would not admit to any upcoming changes Put me on hold for a few minutes and still came back with the same answer. I am sure its going to happen but they would admit to it right now. She seemed surprised when I told her it was already being discussed on Bogleheads.org website.
Tom D.

megabad

Post by megabad » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:43 pm

minesweep wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:30 pm
Thanks for posting. I believe another poster indicated they had lost a specific adviser as well but I can't remember when. I am neutral on this. I think it sometimes makes sense being able to contact the same person, but since reps are never available, I never get them anyway (agree with the voicemail comment above). I don't even think I can schedule a meeting outside of business hours (the only time most people can meet). From a logical/cost standpoint, it makes sense to have a centralized tiered system of support (sometimes to the detriment of customer service). I don't need a CFP to explain where to click to see something on the website.

That said, having a way to contact the same person can be important for complex situations (the only time I would need to speak to someone). With 401k providers, I despise having to re-explain the same rollover every single time I call up and then getting a different answer to my questions each time (some of which are contrary to law). That said, I don't really have a person at any other brokerage house I use so I guess this is status quo. I just hope that these companies somehow eventually allow you to request the same person about the same issue. This would save both the customer and provider time.

To the poster that communicates by email (well I assume you mean secure VG message), I applaud you for your written communication skills. I would never be able to have an efficient conversation by email. For me to word a perfectly clear email on a complex issue and anticipate every question they might have would likely take me hours. I can't imagine logging into VG, sending the message. Waiting for a reply. Logging back into VG, replying to clarifying questions. Waiting for another round of questions and answers. And then maybe getting a half answer. Rinse and repeat. I would probably forget my question by the end.

afan

Post by afan » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Have had an assigned Flagship rep for years. Have never spoken to them. If I wanted something I would send a message and someone would address the issue. Works fine. On the rare cases where I called my Flagship rep has never been available and I spoke with whoever answered the phone.
We don't know how to beat the market on a risk-adjusted basis, and we don't know anyone that does know either | --Swedroe | We assume that markets are efficient, that prices are right | --Fama

RadAudit
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'til morning

Post by RadAudit » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 pm

megabad wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:43 pm
I would probably forget my question by the end.
Maybe that's their point.

Anyway, I got a similar e-mail from VG a couple of years ago. Lost my dedicated rep. back then. Since that time, I've only had to contact VG once. (It was to ask them to adjust a scheduled RMD because I had taken a QCD previously during the year.) I did it by e-mail and it worked out OK. Maybe it was an exception. Maybe not.

Since then I did receive one customer satisfaction survey. The only comment I could come up with was "So far, so good. Don't foul it up." Maybe VG is doing well for me because I have a simple portfolio. Don't know. But, so far, not having a dedicated rep. has not been a really big deal. YMMV. MMMV.
Last edited by RadAudit on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FI is the best revenge. LBYM. Invest the rest. Stay the course. - PS: The cavalry isn't coming, kids. You are on your own.

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:08 pm

My only interaction with my personal rep was a bad one. I received an unsolicited call from a number in Arizona, the guy introduces himself as my Flagship rep and proceeds to ask for the answers to my “secret questions” in my account setup. Terrible idea to train customers to give out that information to someone they don’t know from Adam.

House Blend

Post by House Blend » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:09 pm

tomd37 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:42 pm
Just called Vanguard, my Flagship rep was not available, and the person that answered would not admit to any upcoming changes.
That's because nothing has changed--Vanguard has been doing this for a few years now.

The only thing that's news is that it happened to the OP.

If it happens to you, and you complain loudly enough, they'll probably let you keep your assigned rep.

I didn't have a problem with it when this happened to me a few years ago. They were changing my assigned rep more often than I made phone calls, so it didn't make much difference either way.

Broken Man 1999

Post by Broken Man 1999 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:16 pm

I like the email approach because the question can be framed very clearly. That is not to say it cannot still be misunderstood.

In my review one year, a ding by my manager was my correspondence was terse. We had the ability to put a statement after the various observations made in the review. My response was: Agreed.

Thing was, the more wordy something is, the more opportunity to be less precise. Being less precise lowers the value of the message, IMHO.

A written document properly worded is more useful than a spoken conversation. You can use fewer words, and not seem to be rude.

But, that's just me.

Broken Man 1999
“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go. " -Mark Twain

miamivice

Post by miamivice » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:26 pm

I sort of consider it rude to call companies. With the vast amount of information available to us today, we should be able to answer most of our own questions without bothering the company at all. For the few specific questions, e-mail / message is by far my favorite method.

My parents think I am weird to have an aversion to calling companies. I think I am normal.

Vanguard Fan 1367

Post by Vanguard Fan 1367 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:38 pm

I lost my personal representative a while ago, maybe the 2 years that another poster says. I appreciated having him or her for years, nice to have a face greet me. I also enjoyed someone knowing what was going on for a wire transfer for a house purchase. There was some drama when I bought another house without the personal representative but thankfully we worked through that and got the wire transfer done.

Grasshopper

Post by Grasshopper » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:48 pm

I logged in to get my July statement and it still showed my rep. And I have 3 Vanguard coffee mugs.

Katie

Post by Katie » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:57 pm

I've never spoken or gotten any correspondence from my current rep, so I wouldn't miss him. The prior one called me once, so at least she tried. When I called regarding some roll over transfers I worked with the person who answered the phone and they were helpful and followed up with me a number of times. I'm fine with "luck of the draw".

nedsaid

Post by nedsaid » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:58 pm

I am old fashioned in that I like the personal touch. But like most others, do most of my business online nowadays. I don't call my fund companies very often. Still work with an independent broker, I only call him once a month. The reality is that companies save cost wherever they can, probably most Vanguard Flagship customers rarely called their representative anyways. Probably not much of a loss for customers.
A fool and his money are good for business.

miamivice

Post by miamivice » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:07 pm

My experience when I call a company. (Not actual story, but representative)

Me: <rings Vanguard>

Rep: How can I help you?

Me: I would like to buy 2 shares of Amazon

Rep: Oh, you should know that Vanguard recommends buying low cost index funds rather than individual stocks. individual stocks are high risk.

Rep: OK. However, you have $5,000 in your account and we cannot sell you fractional shares. What would you like to do?

Rep: Sir, I am trying to help you here but I am finding your question difficult. Can you phrase your question in a different way?

Me: <click> <Goes online>

Doc

Post by Doc » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:06 pm

We have approximately equal amounts of $'s at Vanguard and Schwab. We do not have a personal advisor at Vanguard. We do have one at Schwab and I can even go see her if I want. (She's about 20 minutes away.) :D
A scientist looks for THE answer to a problem, an engineer looks for AN answer and lawyers ONLY have opinions. Investing is not a science.

Housedoc

Post by Housedoc » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:19 pm

I have used my rep probably half dozen times in 2 years. He does the legwork of getting the right people lined up at my designated appointment time. I find that valuable and will view it as a negative if he goes away.

Trader Joe

Post by Trader Joe » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:47 pm

minesweep wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:30 pm

We're writing to let you know about an upcoming change to the way we interact with you. Starting in September 2019, you'll no longer be assigned to a specific account representative; instead, you'll have access to a team of professionals with the expertise to quickly and effectively address your needs.

We're making this change for several reasons:

To connect you with the right expert at the right time, with more specialized client service teams.

To expedite service, with an intuitive phone system.

To better serve you as your needs evolve, with direct access to a full team of skilled professionals.

Your other Flagship® benefits won't change.

I apologize if this message was posted elsewhere (I couldn't find it).
I think this is very good news. I have never used my Vanguard Flagship services.

sarabayo

Post by sarabayo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:12 pm

miamivice wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Rep: Oh, you should know that Vanguard recommends buying low cost index funds rather than individual stocks. individual stocks are high risk.

Rep: OK. However, you have $5,000 in your account and we cannot sell you fractional shares. What would you like to do?

Rep: Sir, I am trying to help you here but I am finding your question difficult. Can you phrase your question in a different way?

Maybe they were finding your question difficult because they couldn't believe you were actually summoning a human operator on the phone over something so easily done on the website in just a couple of clicks :)

LonePrairie

Post by LonePrairie » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:03 pm

I received the same email this morning. I prefer to find the answer myself and if not, to get an answer in email, so I don't mind not having a dedicated rep.

GerryL

Post by GerryL » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:22 pm

I have not gotten the notice yet from Vanguard about this change, but maybe that's because they beta tested it on me.
Had one rep for a couple of years. Spoke a few times to clear up some issues. She moved on to another position. Think I spoke to the new rep once. Then I got a notice that she would be unavailable for "some time" while she attend some professional development courses (I think that's what it was).

So, many months have gone by. I've noticed that there is no longer a named rep when I log in. I was just wondering about it the other day. Now I have my answer. Sort of. Nobody will die.

Gnirk

Post by Gnirk » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:27 pm

HomeStretch wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:40 pm
I received the same email today which is disappointing as my rep is excellent.

There’s another current thread on the same topic.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=287486

Seems like emails are going out in waves as I have seen similar threads IIRC during the last couple months.
We also have an excellent Flagship rep. So I will be disappointed when I receive this email.

GerryL

Post by GerryL » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:32 pm

miamivice wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:26 pm
I sort of consider it rude to call companies. With the vast amount of information available to us today, we should be able to answer most of our own questions without bothering the company at all. For the few specific questions, e-mail / message is by far my favorite method.

My parents think I am weird to have an aversion to calling companies. I think I am normal.
Rude to call companies?
Yes, there is plenty of info available online. Sometimes too much. Often not intuitively organized. The question for me is "How much time do I need to put in beta testing their website before I give up and call?" Or if I'm not already one of their customers, give up and take my business to another firm.

Companies have made it very hard to reach a live person because every call costs them money. (Twenty years ago the cost of a live customer support call was calculated to be ~$25.) Problem is that all their tricksy interactive voice response systems and website designs shift the cost to the customer who is just trying to find an answer.

Vanguard probably did the math and figured that they were wasting time and $$ trying to connect individual customers with designated reps with no better outcomes than connecting customers with random people on a team.

bhsince87

Post by bhsince87 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:32 pm

I've been Flagship for 10+ years.

I've never even had a personal rep, that I know of.

But then again, I've never called them.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace." Samuel Adams

Thesaints

Post by Thesaints » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:36 pm

I think the issue is not whether one has an assigned rep or not, but whether after this move the ratio of reps to flagship customers will go up, or down.

friar1610

Post by friar1610 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 pm

I've been a Flagship customer for >15 years. I've probably been assigned 4 or 5 different reps over that time. Whenever I've spoken to one (which gas been infrequently) s/he has always been helpful and gotten the job done. When I've called and opted to use the duty rep to whom the call is routed (rather than leaving a message for my assigned but not-currently-available Flagship rep) I've had the same experience. So, for me, having the assigned, named Flagship rep might make me feel like a big cheese but it's really made no difference in the service I've gotten. My need for such service is not great, in either case.

One more point: a million bucks just ain't what it used to be so having this extra perq for members of the millionaires club may not make sense for VG any more. Bottom line: a non-issue for me.
Friar1610

OU812?

Post by OU812? » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:28 pm

miamivice wrote:

Rude to call companies? There are also some who consider it impolite to question why they got $2.95 in change instead of $12.95 because the millennial behind the counter couldn't read the cash register or didn't notice you gave them a $20 bill instead of a $10.

Try dealing with the stress of a death in the family and transferring close to a million dollars from three different financial firms to VG, some of it in IRAs, and it doesn't go well. No one TELLS you it isn't going well, you're just assuming (week after week) that "they know what they're doing" and "it'll all work out." But somehow you can't fall asleep at night, and the more "rude" questions you ask the more you realize that "the system" does NOT always work as intended, employees do NOT always do as they should (including VG employees), very few employees are conscientious enough to accept ownership of a problem, and there are so many moving parts to this situation that you're starting to spend a huge amount of your waking hours trying to figure it out. Oh, it's the end of the year also, so "we're short staffed" (Bob is waiting for Department A and Alice is waiting for Department B and Sue isn't authorized to even look at the IRA transfer), meanwhile more money than you've ever had at one time is parked in non-interest bearing accounts somewhere else, week after week.

Never been in this situation? Your VG account is neat, tidy, simple, and you logon once a month to download interest and cap gains into Quicken. Then sure, you won't care one whit about this change. Just hope your financial life never becomes complicated or transactions go awry. But stating this is a "good" move on VG's part because YOU have never had to use it is like saying that insurance is a waste of money because you've never had to file a claim....

WhyNotUs

Post by WhyNotUs » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:49 pm

We had a really good experience with our rep. about 5 or 6 years ago but have not called anyone since.
I remember his name but have no expectation that he still works there.
When I get close to retiring I will probably call with some questions but the investments are pretty much on auto-pilot for now.
I own the next hot stock- VTSAX

tibbitts

Post by tibbitts » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:09 pm

OU812? wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:28 pm
miamivice wrote:

Rude to call companies? There are also some who consider it impolite to question why they got $2.95 in change instead of $12.95 because the millennial behind the counter couldn't read the cash register or didn't notice you gave them a $20 bill instead of a $10.

Try dealing with the stress of a death in the family and transferring close to a million dollars from three different financial firms to VG, some of it in IRAs, and it doesn't go well. No one TELLS you it isn't going well, you're just assuming (week after week) that "they know what they're doing" and "it'll all work out." But somehow you can't fall asleep at night, and the more "rude" questions you ask the more you realize that "the system" does NOT always work as intended, employees do NOT always do as they should (including VG employees), very few employees are conscientious enough to accept ownership of a problem, and there are so many moving parts to this situation that you're starting to spend a huge amount of your waking hours trying to figure it out. Oh, it's the end of the year also, so "we're short staffed" (Bob is waiting for Department A and Alice is waiting for Department B and Sue isn't authorized to even look at the IRA transfer), meanwhile more money than you've ever had at one time is parked in non-interest bearing accounts somewhere else, week after week.

Never been in this situation? Your VG account is neat, tidy, simple, and you logon once a month to download interest and cap gains into Quicken. Then sure, you won't care one whit about this change. Just hope your financial life never becomes complicated or transactions go awry. But stating this is a "good" move on VG's part because YOU have never had to use it is like saying that insurance is a waste of money because you've never had to file a claim....
I agree that when problems happen, email won't be sufficient. It might work if people wrote in near real time - more like chat - but not when you wait days for a reply as is often the case with Vanguard, it just takes too long to go back and forth. However my understanding was that for the most part the Flagship reps handed off specialty tasks like IRA transfers, and once they did that they did that hand off they were limited in how much assistance they could be.

actuallygivesadarn

Post by actuallygivesadarn » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:36 pm

TravelGeek wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:08 pm
My only interaction with my personal rep was a bad one. I received an unsolicited call from a number in Arizona, the guy introduces himself as my Flagship rep and proceeds to ask for the answers to my “secret questions” in my account setup. Terrible idea to train customers to give out that information to someone they don’t know from Adam.
I think you can ask to call them back if you feel uncomfortable providing that information. That is what security questions are for.

actuallygivesadarn

Post by actuallygivesadarn » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Has anyone called or left a message with their rep to ask what it means and why they got it? :shock: :)

sarabayo

Post by sarabayo » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:21 am

OU812? wrote:
What's this random jab at millennials? And in a post about rudeness, too :)

Finridge

Post by Finridge » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:24 am

I checked my inbox to see if I'd received the email others talk about. I saw nothing regarding the Flagship Rep, but they did just sent me an email pushing their actively managed funds.

Next I went to the web site and checked my message box associated with my account. Nothing there either. Going to the home page, while still logged in, I saw that the entire top of the web site is a box, loud fuchisia-colored advertisement for actively managed accounts.

Is Vanguard maybe changing their focus?

I did not see anything mentioning the personal representatives going away, but then I could not find the usual material touting them either.

OU812?

Post by OU812? » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:24 am

sarabayo wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:21 am
OU812? wrote:
What's this random jab at millennials? And in a post about rudeness, too :)
You are absolutely right and I apologize. It's actually a societal wide problem likely caused by over-dependence on computers, calculators, and "smart" phones....

asset_chaos

Post by asset_chaos » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:45 am

Must be another change that's being implemented in waves. I've received no email about flagship reps, and there is still a named flagship rep---same one for the past couple years---listed at the bottom right of the initial page after logging in to my account today.
Regards, | | Guy

Swimmer

Post by Swimmer » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:29 am

asset_chaos wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:45 am
Must be another change that's being implemented in waves. I've received no email about flagship reps, and there is still a named flagship rep---same one for the past couple years---listed at the bottom right of the initial page after logging in to my account today.
+1
I rarely contact him. When I do, I send him an email so he has time to research. He calls me back with an answer within a couple of hours. I think he’s excellent.

Topic Author
minesweep

Post by minesweep » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:30 am

I rarely call Vanguard. In all of the times that I did call Vanguard over the years I've never spoken to my personal rep (who was appointed to me at the time). The only time I did speak to the rep was when he called me (maybe once a year) to see how was doing and if there was anything he could do for me.

TravelGeek

Post by TravelGeek » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:39 am

actuallygivesadarn wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:36 pm
TravelGeek wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:08 pm
I think you can ask to call them back if you feel uncomfortable providing that information. That is what security questions are for.
Sure, that is what I did. I called the number on my statement.

But my point is: they should never call, then ask for account access information. It’s teaching bad security practices. Just like you don’t click on links in emails claiming to be from Vanguard to log into your account, you really shouldn’t reveal any information to an unknown caller.

nodenuff2

Post by nodenuff2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 am

Have been with Vanguard flagship about 6 years . Have had 4 flagship representatives during that time . Not a biggie for me but did like having someone assigned to me.
2014 No. 42 2015 No.342 2016 No. 6 2017 238 2018 no. 175 What do I know? "Good bless America land that I love..."

Jack FFR1846

Post by Jack FFR1846 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:03 am

OU812? wrote:
Why are you using a bill of any kind. Just push in the chip card like everyone else. I'm not a millennial.....I remember my teachers' reactions when JFK was shot. Cash is for Craigslist....and sort of nothing else.

beyou

Post by beyou » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:31 am

miamivice wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Ridiculous, Flagship reps where NEVER intended to fill orders/make trades.

beyou

Post by beyou » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 am

nodenuff2 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:52 am
Have been with Vanguard flagship about 6 years . Have had 4 flagship representatives during that time . Not a biggie for me but did like having someone assigned to me.
Not mad but I do like the idea, especially since I can make an appointment with that specific person.
No need to wait on hold for them.