Vanguard mobile check deposit

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
bondsr4me

Vanguard mobile check deposit

Post by bondsr4me » Wed May 23, 2018 2:27 pm

I know others have recently commented on this, but I wanted to bring it out in the open separate from other threads.

I contacted VG today (at 1:12 pm eastern time) to find out if mobile check deposit for brokerage accounts on the iPad/iPhone was available.

VG emailed a response (3:03 pm eastern time) and told me at this time it was not available and they hoped to have it soon (no date).

Although I am disappointed (but not surprised) by the answer, I am pleased with the time frame of the response; not bad.

Anyway, no mobile check deposit for brokerage accounts yet; at least that's what they told me.

Have a great day,

Don

pragmatist

Re: Vanguard mobile check deposit

Post by pragmatist » Wed May 23, 2018 7:14 pm

They recently changed the language on their mobile check FAQ page to indicate that the mobile deposit function IS working for brokerage accounts (previously it said no - but we hope to offer this soon). I wonder if they jumped the gun on the update and will release this feature soon.

pragmatist

Post by pragmatist » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:43 am

This feature is finally working for brokerage accounts as of the September 10th update. They have not yet updated their website to reflect the change. I am using android but I assume it works on iPhones as well.

Vanguard Fan 1367

Post by Vanguard Fan 1367 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Cool! Thanks for the information. I just logged on with my I Phone and was given the option to mobile deposit into my brokerage account.