Boglehead Documentary

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
stemikger

Boglehead Documentary

Post by stemikger »

Good Morning all,

I'm a big documentary fan and I think the Boglehead community would make a fascinating documentary. From the beginnings when Taylor, Mel and others invited Jack to into their homes to what it became today. It would be a great journey following many Bogleheads who reached financial success by investing the way Jack teaches and how much they admire and care about helping others the way Jack does.
Choose Simplicity ~ Stay the Course!! ~ Press on Regardless!!!
ReformedSpender

Re: Boglehead Documentary

Post by ReformedSpender »

I concur

:beer
Market history shows that when there's economic blue sky, future returns are low, and when the economy is on the skids, future returns are high. The best fishing is done in the most stormy waters.
highercall

Post by highercall »

Would love to share that with my children and grandchildren.
Cycle

Post by Cycle »

Would be interesting from a historical perspective but if done right could also perhaps get people educated a little on personal finance and maybe steer them towards the YouTube videos on the wiki
Never look back unless you are planning to go that way
John Z

Post by John Z »

Now that Vanguard is managing trillions in assets I've often wondered about Ken Burns or or someone doing a two hour or two part series on how Mr. Bogle started Vanguard, his visions, his challenges and what Vanguard is today. It's unbelievable that a story like this isn't made more public and how millions of dollars have been saved (and made) by investors Of course this forum would be an integral part of the story.