Scottrade to TDA

Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
Topic Author
Bronco Billy

Scottrade to TDA

Post by Bronco Billy »

Got this message when trying to login into my Scottrade account.

Happening Now
As of 4:15 p.m. ET on Feb 23 and through the weekend, access to Scottrade accounts and platforms is unavailable as we transfer to TD Ameritrade.

I have mostly all VG funds in my Scott account. Any comments out there about how TD Ameritrade is to work with?
Carter3

Re: Scottrade to TDA

Post by Carter3 »

I don't have Any complaints. Don't like how they lost vanguard finds as commission free but what the heck.
livesoft

Re: Scottrade to TDA

Post by livesoft »

Bronco Billy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:04 pm Got this message when trying to login into my Scottrade account.

Happening Now
As of 4:15 p.m. ET on Feb 23 and through the weekend, access to Scottrade accounts and platforms is unavailable as we transfer to TD Ameritrade.

I have mostly all VG funds in my Scott account. Any comments out there about how TD Ameritrade is to work with?
There are a few threads about this that are worthwhile reading, I am too lazy to find them for you right now, but if you can't find them please let me know and I'll make the effort.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.