Fidelity Planning tool changes- yuck

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
tenkuky

Fidelity Planning tool changes- yuck

Post by tenkuky »

Looking for guidance since I may be missing something.
Long time user of the Fido Planning tool inside the login (not eMoney), with ability to manually update non-Fido accounts as a sort of aggregator (been averse to using single login to aggregate other accounts here).
Worked well for me, occasionally would edit accounts and look at asset allocation.
Now, I find it defaults to eMoney which makes you either aggregate other logins, or gives a primitive manual update (only total, not share numbers for MFs etc like previously).
Is there a way to default to the original format or am I stuck here?
Like to have an aggregator that is manual if possible.

Thanks!
UU37CN13

Re: Fidelity Planning tool changes- yuck

Post by UU37CN13 »

Empower/Personal Capital is a good free tool. You can manually input accounts or link them.
Arc

Post by Arc »

This works for me - not sure if you have same options. Under the "Planning and Advice" tab - click on My Goals. Then within the Retirement Goal there is a "View Details" link. This takes me to the previous version that I too prefer.
OatmealAddict

Post by OatmealAddict »

If you're trying to do long term financial planning, I'd very strongly recommend ProjectionLab. It's phenomenal.
Topic Author
tenkuky

Post by tenkuky »

Arc wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:11 am This works for me - not sure if you have same options. Under the "Planning and Advice" tab - click on My Goals. Then within the Retirement Goal there is a "View Details" link. This takes me to the previous version that I too prefer.
I tried that, the version only has level of investment on a radio button scale and not able to actually edit values/fund tickers.
Not sure where that version is gone :annoyed