EE series Treasury Bonds matured

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
riptide

EE series Treasury Bonds matured

Post by riptide »

$52,000 worth of EE series U.S. treausry bonds has matured after 30 years! ( I used one bond when I purchased my new home 5 years ago). There is no help at the Treasury.gov , and can't get anybody on the phone. Where is a good place to move the money? I want it in a safe fund. All my other investments are in total market or real estate funds. TSP is in C fund and S fund. So, this has been my fixed fund of safety. Are there any bond funds worth investing in? Or, I believe there are I Series funds with treasury direct that are at 8% interest! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Brokerage account- 80/20 | VG total Market40% | VG total Intl 10% | VG small cap value 15% | VG Reit index 15% | VG Total Bond 20% | TSP Account 60C/40S | C Fund 60%, S 40%, | EE Treasury Bonds , Mature on 09/2022
Nate79

Re: EE series Treasury Bonds matured

Post by Nate79 »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 am $52,000 worth of EE series U.S. treausry bonds has matured after 30 years! ( I used one bond when I purchased my new home 5 years ago). There is no help at the Treasury.gov , and can't get anybody on the phone. Where is a good place to move the money? I want it in a safe fund. All my other investments are in total market or real estate funds. TSP is in C fund and S fund. So, this has been my fixed fund of safety. Are there any bond funds worth investing in? Or, I believe there are I Series funds with treasury direct that are at 8% interest! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
ibonds have a $10k per person per year limit (with some other options using trusts, etc). They are completely illiquid for 1 year holding period.

So what do you call safe? No chance of any loss at any time? Need it in X years and don't care if it drops in between? So we need some additional information on what are your expectations for the fixed income fund.
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

You need to start exploring some threads here.

Yes, of course, you should buy iBonds if you are an old EE bond fan. Plenty of info on that. Search.

For the near term, put that $50k in a some short term (13 week or 26 week) T-Bills paying 3.5% or more right now. The 26 week T-Bill will likely go over 4% next week, or at least be darn close. Buying T-Bills on Vanguard is easy once you find the screen.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

Thanks for the replies. Yes, what I mean by safe, is it never drops , can only gain interest, like treasury bonds!
Second, thanks for telling me about T bills, I don't even know what they are. I have a vangaurd account, and can look for that on t-bills.
Brokerage account- 80/20 | VG total Market40% | VG total Intl 10% | VG small cap value 15% | VG Reit index 15% | VG Total Bond 20% | TSP Account 60C/40S | C Fund 60%, S 40%, | EE Treasury Bonds , Mature on 09/2022
beyou

Post by beyou »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:53 am Thanks for the replies. Yes, what I mean by safe, is it never drops , can only gain interest, like treasury bonds!
Second, thanks for telling me about T bills, I don't even know what they are. I have a vangaurd account, and can look for that on t-bills.
Treasury bonds CAN drop in value, if you need the cash before maturity.
If you hold to maturity, people think "I can't lose $" but this is a false comfort.
The issue is that you could have made even more interest in some other bond more recently issued, if rates rise after purchase.
So yeah, if you ignore opportunity cost and never sell, you can believe you can't lose $ in treasury bonds.

Bank savings and Treasury money market funds are among the only ways you get your initial $ back anytime (no maturity date)
but there is alway opportunity cost.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:53 am Thanks for the replies. Yes, what I mean by safe, is it never drops , can only gain interest, like treasury bonds!
All investment-grade bonds "never drop" as long as they don't default and you hold to maturity.

If you buy and hold a Treasury until maturity, you know exactly what you're going to get. But if you might need to sell it before then, it is subject to the same market forces as any other bond.

On another note, be aware that you might need to pay estimated taxes this quarter for the interest earned on your EE bonds.
retired@50

Post by retired@50 »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:53 am ... Yes, what I mean by safe, is it never drops , can only gain interest, like treasury bonds!
Your terminology is dancing between marketable and non-marketable bonds.

Savings bonds (EE series & I bonds) which are non-marketable will never drop in value and only gain interest. These kinds of savings tools won't lose any face value, even if you redeem them early. You may lose some of the interest, depending upon when you cash them in.

T-bills, notes, bonds are all marketable securities and can experience a drop in value from day-to-day based on market conditions, but will mature to full face value, but only if you actually hold them to maturity.

Regards,
This is one person's opinion. Nothing more.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

Thank you, I have purchased a I series treasury bond ($10,000). I guess I cannot get more than one at $10,000. I wanted to buy one each for my two children. I'm interested in the T-bills and the Notes they have on Treasury direct. What are notes? They have bills and notes I can purchase there at treasury direct. I would like to purchase more of these treausuries. I won't need the money for 5 years or more.
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 am Thank you, I have purchased a I series treasury bond ($10,000). I guess I cannot get more than one at $10,000. I wanted to buy one each for my two children. I'm interested in the T-bills and the Notes they have on Treasury direct. What are notes? They have bills and notes I can purchase there at treasury direct. I would like to purchase more of these treausuries. I won't need the money for 5 years or more.
T-Bills are "zero" coupon, meaning you don't get periodic interest payments. Essentially you buy at a discount and get paid interest at the end to make it whole. Bills are short term.

Notes are longer term and pay a coupon, meaning periodic interest. They also sell for a discount, so the math has more moving parts. In the end, you get back face value while also having periodic payments.

Both are easy to buy on TD. If I were you, since you are learning, I'd go easy on the long term stuff right now. My suggestion to you would be to buy a 4 week Bill so you can see how it works and gain confidence. If this money is sitting in your C&I, it is earning nothing. Buy the bill. You are only 4 weeks out of money. Read here and elsewhere and get a better understanding of how this work.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

A big thanks Tubes!
cas

Post by cas »

exodusNH wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:11 am On another note, be aware that you might need to pay estimated taxes this quarter for the interest earned on your EE bonds.
+1. Make sure to put enough money to pay the tax on all that interest some place where you can access it easily for estimated tax and/or tax due with your return in April 2023 (or earlier for estimated tax).

E.g. If it was five $5000 face value EE savings bonds, bought 9/1992 for $2500 each, that matured 9/2022 , $39,340 will be reported as taxable interest on your upcoming tax return.

There have been quite a few "ouch!" posts on bogleheads when people have realized what that income spike does to their tax return and related charges (e.g., depending on life stage and income level, ACA or Medicare health insurance subsidies, SS "tax hump," other tax/credit phase-ins or phase-outs)
Oenophileangler

Post by Oenophileangler »

Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:42 am Buying T-Bills on Vanguard is easy once you find the screen.
I've opened the link on my Vanguard brokerage account, "Trade bonds or CDS." I am then directed to choose which of my Vanguard accounts to use. However, when I click "continue" I just get a blank screen. It does say, "You don’t have any bonds or CDs in this account" before I click continue. I am not looking to trade now; I just want to educate myself on what I COULD do. I don't really want to call Vanguard support for this, but I may have to.

If any of you know the secret handshake necessary to get to the next screen, I'd appreciate it.

Dale
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

Oenophileangler wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:20 am
Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:42 am Buying T-Bills on Vanguard is easy once you find the screen.
I've opened the link on my Vanguard brokerage account, "Trade bonds or CDS." I am then directed to choose which of my Vanguard accounts to use. However, when I click "continue" I just get a blank screen. It does say, "You don’t have any bonds or CDs in this account" before I click continue. I am not looking to trade now; I just want to educate myself on what I COULD do. I don't really want to call Vanguard support for this, but I may have to.

If any of you know the secret handshake necessary to get to the next screen, I'd appreciate it.

Dale
I'm going to have to do everything to avoid swearing in this post.

This is likely not your problem, but rather another glitch in Vanguard's new wiz-bang, super-duper, total piece of junk UI.

My first suggestion is to back out and try again and see what you get.

Second suggestion is try again and continue. It won't bite you to continue. It takes a lot of presses beyond that to get in trouble. You can always "go home" if you feel uncomfortable.

OK. You should find something like this:

The table is clickable -- but be aware, that's the secondary market. It is a bit more complex for a novice. First timers should at least try a short term auction as this is super easy. See the tabs in the middle? CLick on "Treasuries" and then pick the "Auction" radio button. From there, the things you can "buy" are highlighted. The "buy" buttons come and go based on Treasury auction announcements and bid windows. You can read many posts about that on the other active Treasury thread.

If that fails, then look at the top bar. "Investing>Investment Products>CDs & Bonds>Find CDs and Bonds" Try clicking "Find CDs & Bonds" again and see if that fixes their broken UI.
Oenophileangler

Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am
I've done that several times.
Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am Second suggestion is try again and continue. It won't bite you to continue. It takes a lot of presses beyond that to get in trouble. You can always "go home" if you feel uncomfortable.
I have clicked continue. That's when I get the blank screen. I understand that I would need to confirm and verify 6 or 7 times before a transaction occurs. I never get to the clickable table.

Thanks for your help!

Dale
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

Oenophileangler wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:52 pm
I've done that several times.
Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:23 am Second suggestion is try again and continue. It won't bite you to continue. It takes a lot of presses beyond that to get in trouble. You can always "go home" if you feel uncomfortable.
I have clicked continue. That's when I get the blank screen. I understand that I would need to confirm and verify 6 or 7 times before a transaction occurs. I never get to the clickable table.

Thanks for your help!

Dale
This is why people are complaining about the User Interface changes and leaving Vanguard! So frustrating. Sorry it isn't working for you. Sounds like they have something mucked up on their end.
JoeRetire

Post by JoeRetire »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 am $52,000 worth of EE series U.S. treausry bonds has matured after 30 years! ( I used one bond when I purchased my new home 5 years ago). There is no help at the Treasury.gov , and can't get anybody on the phone.
Nobody at the treasury is going to tell you a good place to move your money.
Where is a good place to move the money? I want it in a safe fund.
New EE Bonds? iBonds? CDs?
Oh, noooooo! I'm so sorry, it's the moops! The correct answer is 'the moops'.
cas

Post by cas »

Oenophileangler wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:52 pm That's when I get the blank screen.
Is it the Safari cross site tracking problem, e.g. here ?
JoeRetire

Post by JoeRetire »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 am Thank you, I have purchased a I series treasury bond ($10,000). I guess I cannot get more than one at $10,000. I wanted to buy one each for my two children.
You can buy one each for your two children, using their social security numbers.
ikowik

Post by ikowik »

Another recent thread on similar problems has some suggestions

viewtopic.php?t=386170

If you are using Safari, un-check "Prevent cross-site tracking". Vanguard seems to redirect to another site to continue with bond-buying.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

JoeRetire wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:32 pm
riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 am Thank you, I have purchased a I series treasury bond ($10,000). I guess I cannot get more than one at $10,000. I wanted to buy one each for my two children.
You can buy one each for your two children, using their social security numbers.
Thank you, I think I was able to do it, I created minor accounts using their SS numbers.

And, for the reply above, I transferred and purchased other I bonds and a t - bill. Do I have to still pay tax if I did not redeem any of the matured bonds?
JoeRetire

Post by JoeRetire »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:43 pm
JoeRetire wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:32 pm
Thank you, I think I was able to do it, I created minor accounts using their SS numbers.

And, for the reply above, I transferred and purchased other I bonds and a t - bill. Do I have to still pay tax if I did not redeem any of the matured bonds?
When EE Bonds mature, you are supposed to redeem them and pay the taxes due.
This might help: https://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv/re ... nsider.htm
Oenophileangler

ikowik wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:34 pm Another recent thread on similar problems has some suggestions

viewtopic.php?t=386170

If you are using Safari, un-check "Prevent cross-site tracking". Vanguard seems to redirect to another site to continue with bond-buying.
cas wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:31 pm
Oenophileangler wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:52 pm That's when I get the blank screen.
Is it the Safari cross site tracking problem, e.g. here ?
Thanks very much. That fixed the problem! Now that yield curves may invert further, I may go shopping for some short(er) term T-bills.

Dale
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

Ah, I don't have any Apple products. This is one of those rare times where I'm not seeing the problem Apple users are. Usually, it is the other way around. :wink:
Oenophileangler

Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:15 pm Ah, I don't have any Apple products. This is one of those rare times where I'm not seeing the problem Apple users are. Usually, it is the other way around. :wink:
Yeah, you're correct. It's like blocking pop-up's. If you disable pop-ups, some websites don't work. However, Apple would call this a feature, not a problem, because it's for privacy.

Dale
chemocean

Post by chemocean »

riptide wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 am $52,000 worth of EE series U.S. treausry bonds has matured after 30 years! ( I used one bond when I purchased my new home 5 years ago). There is no help at the Treasury.gov , and can't get anybody on the phone. Where is a good place to move the money?
You may be asking the wrong question. A better question to ask TD is "How do I move the funds?"
Are these paper bonds or converted EE bonds?
If paper, you may be able to get a bank to redeem them if you are a long-time customer, but that may be difficult with that big $ value.
If converted bonds, I understand that that the funds from the matured EE bonds will go into your C of I account (no interest account). You can purchase I-bonds, or nominal bonds within your TD online account using the funds from the C of I account.
If you want to move the money from your TD account, the only avenue is to transfer the funds to your current bank linked with TD.
See the numerous threads on how hard it is to add or replace a bank linked to TD. I Understand that TD has relaxed the type of signature needed on the form sent to TD, with a long wait for processing.
AnnetteLouisan

Post by AnnetteLouisan »

What was it like around year 17 a few years before the first 20 years of interest was finally credited? Stressful? Were you ever tempted to redeem the bonds early? I ask because I never bought EE thinking I’d have a hard time having to wait 20 years for interest. Or was it set it and forget it for you?

Congrats on the maturity! Yours and its I guess.
Tubes

Post by Tubes »

Oenophileangler wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:33 pm
Tubes wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:15 pm Ah, I don't have any Apple products. This is one of those rare times where I'm not seeing the problem Apple users are. Usually, it is the other way around. :wink:
Yeah, you're correct. It's like blocking pop-up's. If you disable pop-ups, some websites don't work. However, Apple would call this a feature, not a problem, because it's for privacy.

Dale
Yeah, I have pop-ups blocked and use the duck duck go plugin on Firefox and it causes a lot of problems. For example: I cannot get Fedex to track a number.

But what do you know, Vanguard actually works! It is actually kind of a miracle.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

AnnetteLouisan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:21 pm What was it like around year 17 a few years before the first 20 years of interest was finally credited? Stressful? Were you ever tempted to redeem the bonds early? I ask because I never bought EE thinking I’d have a hard time having to wait 20 years for interest. Or was it set it and forget it for you?

Ah, this was a 30 year EE Series treasury bond! Bought for me by my cool (the best) parents when I was a teen. I never knew anything about it, until about 5 years ago , my sister told me I had Treasury bonds (still didn't know what they were). There are six EE treasury bonds, and I did use one of them six years ago to buy my new house. There are still five bonds I let go to maturity. My parents are deceased (I miss them!), but they did things like this for me, and I will do this for my two kids as well. It's a cool story.

I got a rejection email from treasury direct for my kids accounts. I created two minor accounts with their social security numbers in Tresaury Direct. The C of I money is all in my account. I tried to purchase a $10,000 I series bond for each of them. The email stated there is no money in the C of I account for the minor. With no customer service at Treasury Direct, how do I transfer C of I money to my minors' account so I can purchase the I series Bond for them (for 20 or 30 years maturity)
cas

Post by cas »

riptide wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:45 am
AnnetteLouisan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:21 pm What was it like around year 17 a few years before the first 20 years of interest was finally credited? [ . . .]
Ah, this was a 30 year EE Series treasury bond! Bought for me by my cool (the best) parents when I was a teen. I never knew anything about it, until about 5 years ago , my sister told me I had Treasury bonds (still didn't know what they were). There are six EE treasury bonds [ . . .]
The terms on EE savings bonds were somewhat different in 1992 than they are now. For more information, see Treasury Direct page on Before May 1995 (EE Bond Rates and Terms)

For EE bonds purchased 30 years ago in 1992, the annual interest rate during the doubling period was 6%, so the doubling period was only 12 years. Then, for the next 18 years, the annual interest rate was either based on the 5 year treasury rate or a minimum of 4%. With the way interest rates ended up going, it ended up being the 4%.

The maximum annual purchase was $30,000 face value (but purchased at half face value). Given the $52,000 that OP cites receiving now, I think the original purchase must have been the max allowed ... probably 6 bonds with a denomination of $5000 each (purchased for $2500 each).
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

cas wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:11 am
AnnetteLouisan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:21 pm What was it like around year 17 a few years before the first 20 years of interest was finally credited? [ . . .]
Ah, this was a 30 year EE Series treasury bond! Bought for me by my cool (the best) parents when I was a teen. I never knew anything about it, until about 5 years ago , my sister told me I had Treasury bonds (still didn't know what they were). There are six EE treasury bonds [ . . .]
The terms on EE savings bonds were somewhat different in 1992 than they are now. For more information, see Treasury Direct page on Before May 1995 (EE Bond Rates and Terms)

For EE bonds purchased 30 years ago in 1992, the annual interest rate during the doubling period was 6%, so the doubling period was only 12 years. Then, for the next 18 years, the annual interest rate was either based on the 5 year treasury rate or a minimum of 4%. With the way interest rates ended up going, it ended up being the 4%.

The maximum annual purchase was $30,000 face value (but purchased at half face value). Given the $52,000 that OP cites receiving now, I think the original purchase must have been the max allowed ... probably 6 bonds with a denomination of $5000 each (purchased for $2500 each).
I believe you are correct Cas. Thanks for the information. They were $2500 each for six of them in 1992. Just matured now in Sept 2022, bought in 1992. The value would be around $60,000 today, but I redeemed one around 5 years ago and used the money for my new house at the time.
Mel Lindauer

Post by Mel Lindauer »

AnnetteLouisan wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:21 pm What was it like around year 17 a few years before the first 20 years of interest was finally credited? Stressful? Were you ever tempted to redeem the bonds early? I ask because I never bought EE thinking I’d have a hard time having to wait 20 years for interest. Or was it set it and forget it for you?

Ah, this was a 30 year EE Series treasury bond! Bought for me by my cool (the best) parents when I was a teen. I never knew anything about it, until about 5 years ago , my sister told me I had Treasury bonds (still didn't know what they were). There are six EE treasury bonds, and I did use one of them six years ago to buy my new house. There are still five bonds I let go to maturity. My parents are deceased (I miss them!), but they did things like this for me, and I will do this for my two kids as well. It's a cool story.

I got a rejection email from treasury direct for my kids accounts. I created two minor accounts with their social security numbers in Tresaury Direct. The C of I money is all in my account. I tried to purchase a $10,000 I series bond for each of them. The email stated there is no money in the C of I account for the minor. With no customer service at Treasury Direct, how do I transfer C of I money to my minors' account so I can purchase the I series Bond for them (for 20 or 30 years maturity)
Have you considered buying them in your gift box and then gifting them to the kids as a workaround?
Best Regards - Mel | | Semper Fi
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

Mel Lindauer wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:19 am

Have you considered buying them in your gift box and then gifting them to the kids as a workaround?
Yes Sir! Thank you. I was able to do it by first creating minor accounts. Then I went to the gift box and did one for each of them. It worked! Thank you for all the help here everybody. Treasury Direct is no help. No phone call available and no email reply. I could not have done it without the people here.
I still have two purchases pending I would like advice on. I can redeem just over $20,000 (30,000 has already been re invested in I series bonds). In marketable securities, which say they will buy Sept 29 and Sept 30 (I don't understand this either, why are they buying in the future).

I have the 26 week T bill pending a buy (was suggested by a member up above). And, I have a 5 year treasury note pending for a buy. I researched a bit, but I don't no much about treasury notes. I would like something that paid a little interest to me and deposited in my bank account every 6 months. Since I am making this all non liquid , it would be good to have some deposits every six months. 26 week t bill and 5 year treasury note, or redeem. I would rather keep all this in treasury direct if possible.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

riptide wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:10 am Yes Sir! Thank you. I was able to do it by first creating minor accounts. Then I went to the gift box and did one for each of them. It worked! Thank you for all the help here everybody. Treasury Direct is no help. No phone call available and no email reply. I could not have done it without the people here.
I still have two purchases pending I would like advice on. I can redeem just over $20,000 (30,000 has already been re invested in I series bonds). In marketable securities, which say they will buy Sept 29 and Sept 30 (I don't understand this either, why are they buying in the future).

I have the 26 week T bill pending a buy (was suggested by a member up above). And, I have a 5 year treasury note pending for a buy. I researched a bit, but I don't no much about treasury notes. I would like something that paid a little interest to me and deposited in my bank account every 6 months. Since I am making this all non liquid , it would be good to have some deposits every six months. 26 week t bill and 5 year treasury note, or redeem. I would rather keep all this in treasury direct if possible.
Treasury Direct only sells Treasuries that are being newly auctioned, which happen on specific dates. That's why those purchases are in the future.

Bills don't pay interest. Notes and bonds do. Other than that, they're the same. The difference in naming is based on the original maturity date because <<reasons>>.

When you buy them on the secondary market, you usually just look at the maturity date and buy whatever is closest. The market is efficient enough that it prices a 6 month bill expiring in 5 months the same as a 30 year bond maturing in 5 months.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

Thank you. Thanks for explaining the future auction buy. If bills don't pay interest, I would rather get a note or I bond again. I am looking for something that will give me a deposit to my bank account each six months or so, if such exists.
exodusNH

Post by exodusNH »

riptide wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:30 am Thank you. Thanks for explaining the future auction buy. If bills don't pay interest, I would rather get a note or I bond again. I am looking for something that will give me a deposit to my bank account each six months or so, if such exists.
They don't, but you buy them at a discount and get the full value plus interest at maturity. For the stuff that's under a year, it doesn't make sense for the government to do the extra work to pay out interest when you'll get it in such a short period of time. E.g., if you buy a 6 month bill, you'll get the deposit you're looking for every 6 months.
Topic Author
riptide

Post by riptide »

exodusNH wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:41 am
riptide wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:30 am Thank you. Thanks for explaining the future auction buy. If bills don't pay interest, I would rather get a note or I bond again. I am looking for something that will give me a deposit to my bank account each six months or so, if such exists.
They don't, but you buy them at a discount and get the full value plus interest at maturity. For the stuff that's under a year, it doesn't make sense for the government to do the extra work to pay out interest when you'll get it in such a short period of time. E.g., if you buy a 6 month bill, you'll get the deposit you're looking for every 6 months.
Thank you. I was able to buy 3 I series treasury bonds, one for myself and one each for my kids. I have $20,000 left to redeem, or purchase another. I purchased a 5 year treasury note, but it is pending auction.
ScubaHogg

Post by ScubaHogg »

This is likely not your problem, but rather another glitch in Vanguard's new wiz-bang, super-duper, total piece of junk UI.
At least the mobile font is set to 1000 or something. :oops:
Pierre-Simon Laplace’s original phrase for expected value was “mathematical hope.”