Business Banking Account

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
LegacyWealth2013

Business Banking Account

Post by LegacyWealth2013 »

For other small business owner Bogleheads, I am looking for recommendations to open a new business banking account. Preferably easy mobile deposits, ach electronic payments to subcontractors, automatic transaction feed to Quickbooks, minimal or waived monthly fees. We keep a balance of 3 months’ business expenses in the account (~$40k). Thank you for any guidance. If it helps, I am located in DC.
GoldPressedLatinum

Re: Business Banking Account

Post by GoldPressedLatinum »

If you're interested in earning a sign up bonus for the business account, check out recommendations at https://www.doctorofcredit.com/best-ban ... t-bonuses/.
TIAX

Post by TIAX »

If you don't need to deposit cash, check out Azlo.
BSBHead

Post by BSBHead »

If you think you’ll ever need a loan, I think a big bank or regional bank. At a minimum, go to a bank that is a certified SBA lender in case a loan needed. Existing relationships have received preferred treatment through the PPP, so take that example into consideration.
Tamarind

Post by Tamarind »

Another vote for Azlo. Incredibly easy, no fees.
Topic Author
LegacyWealth2013

Post by LegacyWealth2013 »

Thank you for the recommendations. We have our current account with a local bank that is an SBA lender. That relationship has come in handy as we received notice of our PPP loan approval this morning.

I will look into Azlo, I never heard of it before.