Rick Ferri hourly advice firm

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
jmsaway

Rick Ferri hourly advice firm

Post by jmsaway » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:16 pm

I believe I heard during a decent BH podcast hosted by Rick that was planning on launching an advisory service that charged by the hour. Does anyone have any info on this?

livesoft

Re: Rick Ferri hourly advice firm

Post by livesoft » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 pm

I have no info other than that podcast. It is pretty darn easy to contact Rick Ferri directly.
Wiki This signature message sponsored by sscritic: Learn to fish.

arcticpineapplecorp.

Post by arcticpineapplecorp. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Rick will offer as-needed hourly advice to individual clients and institutional investors starting in April 2019 when a non-compete with his former company ends. Request to be notified when this service is available.

Rick Ferri also assists advisers and other financial professionals solve problems and pursue new opportunities. Whether the issue is investment management, brand awareness, succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, increased regulation, fee compression, technology disruption or the rise of robo-advisers – Rick’s 30 years experience can help you succeed in today’s marketplace. Contact Rick Ferri for more information:

https://core-4.com/contact-us/

source: https://core-4.com/advice/
welcome to the group.
"Invest we must" | "By God, If John Q. Public doesn't get the word after two Swedroe books, two (Bill) Bernstein books, and four Bogle books, he (she) has only himself to blame!"

DecumulatorDoc

Post by DecumulatorDoc » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 pm

I'll bet there will be quite a few advisors around the country nervously waiting to hear about this pricing model...go get 'em Rick.

Ben Mathew

Post by Ben Mathew » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:29 pm

Assuming it's fee only, I wish Rick Ferri the best in this venture. The hourly fee model is the best pricing model for consumers. AUM costs more than what most people think. I've posted an estimate of the cost of VPAS's .3% AUM model on this thread. Hope more people realize the costs and switch to fee-only hourly fee models.